雅培奶粉有没有问题人可以帮帮忙解答中国语法的问题。...

请帮忙分析一下在汉语中这句话的语法有没有问题?信心是向上帝的王权举起白旗
没有语法问题.这个句子的特点是,动词“是”的宾语不是一个名词性成分,而是一个动词性短语.动词性短语完全可以做宾语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请来高手帮忙确认这样翻译有没有语法问题(中译英的)谢谢了!如果仍然没有答复我们将按照正常的流程去释放这些产品。If we have yet to receive any reply from you,we will release these products with normal process .
we have yet to receive any reply from you 没有问题,但用在 if 条件从句中不常见。建议还是说 if we do not receive any reply from you by (date), we will release these products per our normal process.proc...
为您推荐:
not yet received
改成这句就对了:If we have not yet received any reply from you,we will release these products with normal process .
主句是 一般将来时,
从句从一般现在时。
have yet to ????
我觉得应该是have done sth.
而且not似乎没有体现出来
不知道with可以和process 搭配吗~?
扫描下载二维码语法好者进刚才的回答都不是很好,有人能在帮帮忙么?A lovely bird Yesterday,my father found a bird at the bus station and took it to our home.This bird is very lovely.It has black feather and a yellow bill.But anyone didn’t know what kind of bird is it.In the evening,my father brought a big box,and put the bird into it.To our surprise,today’s morning at about half past five,we heard some strange noise.My parents and me all were frighten.We got up quickly and went to the balcony to look for the place which is the noise came from.After a whale,we heard another voice.It said”HELLO,HELLO” “Oh,it was the bird cry”my father said.Then we took it to the animal store.The shopkeeper told us that it was a myna.“Oh,really?”I was very exciting.Beacause this kind of birds are very clever.They can say some easy words and phrases.I gave it a name that is “little black”I think I will be its friend later on.
我爱瓜皮85t
took it to our home-> took it home(home作为副词使用,简洁)feather ->feathers(可数的)bill->tail(尾巴)But anyone didn’t know what kind of bird is it.(词句语法错误较多)But no one knew what kind of bird it is.today’s morning ->this morning(今天早晨的表达方法)My parents and me all were frighten->My parents and i were all frightened.look for ->have a look atit was the bird cry->it was the bird who criedI was very exciting->I was very excited.I gave it a name that is ->I named it as...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你是要我们改错吗?请每次都把你的问题写出来, 因为新来的人是很难找到你之前的问题的
A lovely bird Yesterday,my father found a bird at the bus station and took it to our home. This bird is very lovely.It has black feather and a yellow bill.But anyone didn’t know what kind of...
扫描下载二维码这个句子 有没有语法错误? 求英语好的人 帮帮忙_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,039,839贴子:
这个句子 有没有语法错误? 求英语好的人 帮帮忙收藏
why should I we've come to far to forget we're beautiful
求好心人帮助
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 雅培奶粉有没有问题 的文章

随机推荐