tell other与otherss prior t...

Notice : Above data is experiment typical, true and reliable . It isn't commitment of quantity guarantee, but reference.
注:上述数据为实验典型值,真实可靠。仅供参考,不作为正式质保承诺。
Notice: Above data is experiment typical, true and reliable. It isn't commitment of the quantity guarantee, but reference.
注:上述数据为实验典型值,真实可靠。仅供参考,不作为正式质保承诺。
French President Nicolas Sarkozy has already apparently threatened to storm out of the summit if there isn't commitment to a super-regulator that will clamp down on the world's bankers.
法国总统尼古拉斯·萨克齐显然已经预示将愤然脱离这个峰会,如果再没有一个超级监管者的责任来施压于世界上的银行家们的话。
It isn't commitment of quantity guarantee, but reference.
仅供参考,不作为正式质保承诺。
"Sometimes men who are high in mate value are in relationships or many of them simply pursue a short-term sexual strategy and don't want commitment, " Buss explains.
有时候那些具有较高交配价值的男人脚踩几条船,或是干脆采取一种短期的性策略,不愿作出承诺。
Many young people today get very intimate in their relationships, but what they fail to realize is that intimacy doesn't mean commitment.
时下很多年轻人谈恋爱往往轻易就发展亲密关系,但他们并没有意识到肌肤的亲密接触并不等同于心灵的爱情承诺。
The characteristic function of Notch in immunologic system is that it is the necessary factor for T lymphocyte commitment from multipotent stem cell to T lymphocyte.
在免疫系统中最具特征的功能在于它是T细胞由多能干细胞向T细胞定型过程中的必需因子。
It's hard telling customers that you can't meet a commitment because someone accidentally threw out what you'd archived on eight-inch diskettes (those really were floppy).
很难告诉客户,因为有人不小心弄丢了8吋盘上的存档(那可是 真正的软盘),因而无法兑现承诺。
The length of a contract is completely different. For me you have players who have ten-year contracts who don't give full commitment, and for me it is not about the length of a contract.
每个球员的合约长度都是不同的,在我眼里即使球员拥有10年的合同,那也不等于一个真诚的承诺。
If you can't fulfill a commitment, tell others prior to the deadline, or seek help to meet your schedule.
如果你不能完成你的承诺,要在到期之前告诉他人,或请求帮助以按时完成。
I don't question my commitment to my contract and I think I have shown that in the past.
我从不质疑我对合同的忠诚,我想我在过去就已经表现出这样的忠诚了。
It's also appealing to know this is a gay man who isn't afraid of commitment.
而知道一个男同志并不害怕做出承诺这一点也很吸引人。
I got a very clear feeling that I shouldn’t break my commitment—so I didn’t play in the championship game.
我非常清晰的感觉到我不该破例,所以我就没有参加争冠赛。
The justifying excuse about why we didn’t fulfill a commitment – that’s extra.
敷衍未能兑现承若的借口---多余
If the product owner is able to exert undue influence over that commitment, then the team can't call that commitment truly their own, thus losing much of the self-organizing power of Scrum.
如果产品负责人可以为这个承诺施加过多影响,团队就无法真正将该承诺视如己出,因此失去很多Scrum中自组织所带来的力量。
Even after the deluge of emails, Leive hasn't made a commitment to using average-sized women in fashion shoots, saying only that the magazine wants to celebrate "all kinds of beauty".
基本不可能。即使面对洪水般的邮件,编辑Leive也没说会在时尚摄影中继续使用正常身材的女模特,只是说杂志要 “赞美各式各样的美丽”。
Even after the deluge of emails, Leive hasn't made a commitment to using average-sized women in fashion shoots, saying only that the magazine wants to celebrate "all kinds of beauty".
即使面对洪水般的邮件,编辑Leive也没说会在时尚摄影中继续使用正常身材的女模特,只是说杂志要 “赞美各式各样的美丽”。
Boys don't speak and commitment, girls don't related to other commitments or responsible for doing things. Learn to a certain extent, protect yourself.
男生不要轻易说出与承诺有关的话,女生不要轻易做需要别人承诺或负责的事。学会在某种程度上,保护好自己。
It is likely that you will need to be involved in helping her (or him) for several months, so don't assume your commitment to help will be short-term.
你可能要持续帮助他几个月,所以不要认为这只是短暂的投入。
You can't make a commitment to your country by selling secrets to the enemy.
你不能以向敌人出卖机密的方式来给您的祖国许诺。
You can't keep a commitment to a job by trying to do as little as possible.
你不能以干得越少越好来应付你的工作承诺。
I don't want to get married because I don't want any commitment.
我不想结婚,因为我不想承担任何承诺。
In the U.S. we didn’t have, and still don’t have, the commitment.
在美国,我们过去不能、现在也仍然不能作出如此承诺。
The team can see that they won’t deliver on the commitment for the release/iteration, so they do the expedient thing.
开发团队会发现他们不会交付这些承诺的发行 版本(迭代版本),而是采取便捷的手段。
Regulators can fine Microsoft up to 10% of yearly global turnover without seeking evidence if the company doesn't stick to this commitment.
如果微软不信守这项承诺,欧盟监管部门将在不需要明显证据的情况下对其处以多达年销售额的10%的罚款。
Regulators can fine Microsoft up to 10% of yearly global turnover without seeking evidence if the company doesn't stick to this commitment.
如果微软不信守这项承诺,欧盟监管部门将在不需要明显证据的情况下对其处以多达年销售额的10%的罚款。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 others 的文章

随机推荐