急求一篇whywe should be bravewe l...

求一篇四人情景英语对话,时间长约五分钟!
A:everybody ,gald to see youB; ok ,very happy to meet everybody hereC:what should we discuss.D:family A:oh,family?B:let's me talk it.all rightC:family,how sweet name it is .D:with it ,we have enought confidence to do some difficult mattersA:i agreeB; i have common sense.C:see you next time.这个是断买围巾的谈话过程,英文原版.这个网址有整个谈话过程,还能发音呢!Karen walks into a boutique.She wants to buy a scarf.Sales Assoc:Hi,are you being helped?Karen:No,I'm not.I'm interested in some scarves.Sales Assoc:All our scarves are in this section.What do you think of this one here?It's made of silk.Karen:Hm,it looks nice,but I'd like to have something warm for the winter.Sales Assoc:Maybe you would like a heavy wool scarf.How about this one?Karen:I think that's what I want.How much is it?Sales Assoc:It's...seventy-five dollars plus tax.Karen:It's a little expensive.Do you think it's possible to get a discount?Sales Assoc:Hm,since you like it so much,how about a 10 percent discount.That's the best I can offer.Karen:That's good.Could you wrap it up for me?Sales Assoc:Sure.Is there anything else I can get for you?Karen:No,that should be it.Thank you.旁白:One day Samantha Candy and Jujo are planing for their Summer holiday.a:Where would you like to go b:I want to swim.c:But I can't swim and it is too crowded there .so I don't want to go there .How about going to Beijing a:Can Beijing offer us a lot of fun c:Yes .We can visit a lot of landmarks in Beijing ,such as the Summer Palace and the Tian'anMen Square .They are all beautiful.b:Ok,let's go to Beijing for our Summer holiday .旁白:In Summer holiday ,Samantha ,Candy and Jujo were visiting Beijing together .They visited the Summer Palace ,the Great Wall and the Tian'anMen Square .But they weren't happy .Because they thought the air in Beijing wasn't clean and the air pollution was not good for their heath.One week later,they came back .)a:Oh!The air in Beijing is very dirty.It's bad for our heath.b:Yes.That's air pollution .How can we clean the air .c:We can plant more trees.a:Why?b:Oh!I know.The trees take harmful gas from the air and release oxygen into the air.They can lelp us to clean the air .c:Yes.That's true.Trees are useful .They an make streets more beautiful and less noisy.And the fruit and the nuts for cola,and the beas for the coffee alll come from trees.a:Wow .The trees are great.Are the wood in our pencil and paper in our notebooks all from trees?b,c:Yes,they are all from trees.a:Trees are really useful.Why don't we plant a lot of trees in our city.And the air in our city will become clean or our city will also become more beautiful .b:That's a good idea.Let's go and plant some trees now .a,c:Ok,let's go.旁白:Samantha Candy and Jujo are planting trees in their city .Their cities become more beautiful .We can also plant trees in our city .That's good for our heath.And the air in our city will become cleaner.The End .A:Good morning,Jenny.B:Good morning,Tom,how are you?A:I am fine,and you?B:I am ok.I would like to introduce my friend Gerily to you .She is my neighbor .C:Hello !Nice to meet you .I'm Gerily .A:Nice to meet you too.Where are you going now .B:We want to go fishing.would you like to go with us .But we don't know how to get the JiuHu park .Do you know it .A:sorry .I don't know .But we can ask the passerby .C:Oh .It is a good idea .C:Excuse me .How to get the JiuHu park .D:Go straight and turn right .You will see a bookshop.The park is next to the bookshop .C:Thanks .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码should we explore space_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
should we explore space
上传于||暂无简介
大小:1.59MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢急需一篇英语短文,要求如下...A Letter to My English Teacher..1.What should we focus on in English lA Letter to My English Teacher..Time flies.The Year of 2008 has become part of history and witnessed our College English learning.It's time for us to reflect what we have done and look forward to the coming term.Your letter should conclude the following questions:1.What should we focus on in English learning?2.How have we learned College English this term?3.What do we need to improve our English in the coming term?Your letter needs to be at least 120 words.
_与秋裤厮守早z
dear teacher,Because of your help we are more interested in studing english.And this term is about to end ,we should adjust our mode to adapt to the next trem.Throught the study ,I have make a significant increasein my english.but my spoken english did no increase .I have made a plan for my english studing.Firstly,make more practice at my spoken english via communication with others.To make greater increase in my english.Secondly,I should make a target for myselfe.Then,in addtion to the english studing,I should make different program in different subject in the coming trem.finally,I'm glad to spend with you in this trem,thanks to you for my study.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
LL,MKLMKNJ
fgdgdgfdgdfgdfgdfgfdgfdgfdgfdfgdgfd
扫描下载二维码We’ve all got mice C why and what should we do next_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
We’ve all got mice C why and what should we do next
上传于||文档简介
&&W​e​’​v​e​ ​a​l​l​ ​g​o​t​ ​m​i​c​e​ ​C​ ​w​h​y​ ​a​n​d​ ​w​h​a​t​ ​s​h​o​u​l​d​ ​w​e​ ​d​o​ ​n​e​x​t
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢急求英语作文一篇,快快快!谢谢_百度知道
急求英语作文一篇,快快快!谢谢
如,尽量不要太复杂。最近:1、及时劝阻不良行为.保护教室环境的重要性2,控制自己的行为3.词数100左右
初三水平.互相提醒假设你是班长李华。注意,你发现班里有些同学在破坏教室环境.从自我做起:,谢谢。你准备在本周召开的英语班会上针对以上情况进行发言,随地乱扔垃圾等:把墙壁弄脏。内容包括
提问者采纳
We should try to keep the classroom clean and tidy. But recently I find some students make dirty marks on the walls or throw rubbish here and there in our classroom. Second. In order to have a comfortable place for us to study.
That’s all, I make the following suggestions, each of us should behave in a proper manner, maybe we should collect some money to get the walls painted or keep some plants or flowers to freshen the air. We spend a lot of time in the classroom, so it is important for us to keep our classroom clean and tidy, we should remind each other and stop those who behave badly if we see some rude behaviors in the classroom. Lastly. If we take action, we will all enjoy a nicer learning environmentDear classmates
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
There are always some students throwing waste paper and spotting the wall of the classroom. I think it wrong to do so. We should also remind each other and persuade some bad baviours in our daily life.
Protecting environment is very important so we should do everything carefully and control our bavioursProtect our environment
This weekend we will have a class meeting in our classroom
Now much developed the earth, although the environment situation looks very optimistic, but there are very significant hazards, this is all people out of manufacture: wantonly cut down trees, set up a chemical plant, the discharge of harmful liquid at random. &The bigger threat to mankind, the world of gas emissions a year more than 600 million tons of... to the next century, estimates that the middle, one third of the earth's surface facing the risk of desertification of land, each year 6 square kilometers of land desertification, threatening more than 60 countries...& See this groups shocking number, human, you feel? From 23 million to 18 million yea...
1.jkkjgajbdlwokoecjikkmdmoasmn,aljwndn2.nwnkcajdfdw efad 3.kwj sjkadoij aklwjfioaifkjwaogrigrnaj
oapao ejfa
oapwjfjkef i
iorl aiei ru
要自己写呀
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 we should be brave 的文章

随机推荐