几个关于portland cementOregon...

KEL WARD PHOTOGRAPHY | weddings.boudoir.portraits | PORTLAND. SALEM. CORVALLIS. OREGON.
<div class="year y-
Dana & Kat&#8217;s engagement session was held at a park near my house in Salem on a beautiful Saturday morning. We laughed a lot and I think it&#8217;s safe to say that we&#8217;re all going to be super comfortable with each other on their wedding day. Plus, our initial meeting was at a hole in the wall taco place that they chose. Need I say more? Anyway, their session was recently featured on Equally Wed, a wedding blog that focuses on LGBTQ engagements and weddings.
Click on the image below to view the blog post over on Equally Wed.
<div class="year y-
As promised yesterday, here is the rest of this session. Daish is a gorgeous mother of two and such a sweetheart. We met up in my hotel lobby in Las Vegas before her session, as we had not met prior. I always give boudoir clients the chance to meet up before their session, but if we&#8217;re complete strangers (ie, they&#8217;re not even a friend of a client) and out of town like this, I pretty much insist on it. Our plan was to sit and have a coffee or something prior to heading up to my room, but we clicked so fast we were like, &#8220;Yeah, we&#8217;re good. Let&#8217;s just head up.&#8221; Daish is super laid back and I love that she brought casual attire to wear for her session. In fact, I love when clients can really feel like themselves at their boudoir sessions because it just comes off as confident and sexy. We shot this session all on film and I love the results. Beautiful skintones and texture just makes me so happy.
Canon EOS-3 + Kodak Gold +
Canon EOS-3 + Tri-X 400 +
<div class="year y-
Just a sneak peek for now, but I&#8217;ll be sharing more from this all film session tomorrow.
Canon EOS-3 + Tri-x 400 +
<div class="year y-
I love Way Out Wedding, a UK blog that focuses on non-traditional weddings and style.
I&#8217;m honored to have been featured on this blog multiple times.
Because I&#8217;m so behind on blogging, I&#8217;m going to condense this to one blog post and share 4 of my most recent features on their blog.
Make sure to click on each photo to see the full blog post over on Way Out Wedding.
<div class="year y-
One day last year, I stumbled across a cute little toy camera made by Time Magazine (). It sat on my shelf for months, until I finally loaded it up with some 35mm film and threw it in my camera bag. Sadly, I broke the camera while shooting. PSA: If you try hard enough to keep advancing the film, past the end of the roll, it will break the camera (in my defense, I thought it was a 36 exposure roll, when it was only a 24 exposure).
Thankfully, though, I managed to create some fun and creepy imgages prior to it&#8217;s demise. These images feature , who I had the opportunity to work with earlier this year at a workshop that she and
Time Magazine Camera + Kodak Gold (converted to b&w) +Portland, Oregon
| Portland Oregon Condo RentalA guide to living and moving to Portland, Oregon.
TechTown Portland

我要回帖

更多关于 portland cement 的文章

随机推荐