全新版课件 第3单元The Generation Gap(大学英语优秀课件).ppt302页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:100 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
previous next index break over 4. Can you prove that it was Henry who stole the computer? Do you ________________________ ________________________?
have any proof that it was
Henry who stole the computer Unit 3: The Generation Gap NCE-B2 back previous next index break over 5. The long cycle ride tired the boy out. The boy __________________________
was exhausted after the long cycle
ride Unit 3: The Generation Gap NCE-B2 back previous next index break Unit 3: The Generation Gap NCE-B2 over
I. 4. Complete the following, using
the words or phrases in brackets. Make additions or changes where necessary.
Model: I have made the most ______ dessert. An old recipe ______ me by my great Aunt Hilda.
hand down, glorious
I have made the most ________ dessert. An old recipe _______________ me by my great Aunt Hilda. back glorious handed down to previous next index break over 1. That ___________ stamp was _______________ your grandfather, and is worth a fortune. You should have known better than to ____________ a few drinks.
trade for, exceptional, hand down
handed down by exceptional
trade it for Unit 3: The Generation Gap NCE-B2 back previous next index break over 2. Company __________ are always looking out for _______ college graduates to hire ________ employees.
talent, executive, junior
3. The doctor ___________ his case asked him to ______________ form after another, but ____________________ as to what they were for.
in charge of, keep sb. In suspense, fill out
executives as junior Unit 3: The Generation Gap NCE-B2 back in charge of fill out one kept him in suspense
II. Collocation
Adjective + to do
Some adjectives can be followed by infinitives, as in the following examples taken from the text:You’re so eager to find out And the teac
正在加载中,请稍后...全新版大学英语综合教程2-Unit 3-The Generation Gap-Detailed reading_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
全新版大学英语综合教程2-Unit 3-The Generation Gap-Detailed reading
上传于||暂无简介
大小:6.13MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢【图文】TextA Generation Gap_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档: