UID 1018064
阅读权限 25
求翻译:我们真的无法按你的要求拍图片。。
麻烦大侠帮忙翻译如下,万分感谢!!!!
我们真的无法按你的要求拍图片。。我们也没有那套拍照设备。。而且同事有的都已经放假。。没有特别合适的人当模特。
您看是不是可以你们自己拍?我们真的拍不了。拍出的照片太难看。这样会影响产品展示效果。
UID 2262805
阅读权限 10
We really can't take the photos as your required, because we have two problems to inform you:
Firstly, we don’t have the equipm
Second, our models have already off work for their holiday,
So for these tow reasons,it is hard for us to finished this deal successfully
To ensure the final effect, we will be very appreaciate if you can take photos by your side.
我是菜鸟,给你翻译一下 仅做参考~
UID 2525944
阅读权限 40
回复 #2 Victoria石 的帖子
UID 2318735
阅读权限 40
we&&cant& &take photo&&for you ,we dont have that tools&&,i hope you can take it by yourself
UID 2318735
阅读权限 40
we&&cant& &take photo&&for you ,we dont have that tools&&,i hope you can take it by yourself
UID 2526022
阅读权限 40
来自 江苏南通
we& &really&&cannot& &take& &photos& &in& &accordance& & with& &your& &requirements,and& &we& &also& &don't&&have& &the& &equipment.what's& &more,some& &collegues& &have& &been& &on& &holiday.we& &don't& &have& &most& &suitable& &models.i& &wonder& &if&&you& &can& &take& &it& &by& &yourself.our& &technology& &is& &limited.if& &the& &photos&&are& &not& &beautiful& &enough,it& &will& &affect& &the& &show.
UID 2533713
阅读权限 40
楼上翻译的都不错哦
UID 2537899
阅读权限 25
读起来还不错,赞一个
UID 2527129
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 60
回复 #8 kuaile400 的帖子
We really can't take pictures. In accordance with your request. We do not have that set of photo equipment.. Some are on holiday. And my colleagues. No special right person as a model.
You can see if you take yourself? We really can't shoot. The photo is too ugly. This will affect product display effect.
UID 1952948
阅读权限 60
我们真的无法按你的要求拍图片。。我们也没有那套拍照设备。。而且同事有的都已经放假。。没有特别合适的人当模特。
您看是不是可以你们自己拍?我们真的拍不了。拍出的照片太难看。这样会影响产品展示效果。
I am afraid that we really can't take the photos as what you required.
Because, during the holiday, we don’t have the equipment as what you appointed and the suitable model.
It is really hard for us to finish the work successfully.&&
To ensure the final display effect, taking photos by your side will be much appreaciated.
UID 2438784
阅读权限 25
we're unable to take photos as you asked for we don't have an ideal set of device and no proper guy to be the modle here.In such case, it will be much appreciated if you could help take the photo by your side so we can get good quality pic. to show the goods.
UID 2525978
阅读权限 60
来自 江苏南通
大家都翻的挺好的嘛
UID 2532672
阅读权限 40
just&&have&&a&&rest
UID 2531754
阅读权限 40
回复 #1 zglccz 的帖子
We really can't take pictures. In accordance with your request. We do not have that set of photo equipment.. Some are on holiday. And my colleagues. No special right person as a model.
You can see if you take yourself? We really can't shoot. The photo is too ugly. This will affect product display effect.
UID 2318330
阅读权限 40
这样翻译可以了。
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是