公司简介翻译求翻译 急求!!

跪求简历英文翻译~~“个人简介”“获奖情况”“实践经历”_百度知道
跪求简历英文翻译~~“个人简介”“获奖情况”“实践经历”
本人大学期间积极上进,主动寻找与社会工作接触的机会。求知欲强烈,喜欢主动学习。本人曾在2009年时为上海奥川咨询公司完成其在XX大学的市场调查,受到主管的肯定。为人踏实,认真,以往的事件显示我极富工作和团队精神,我性格开朗,乐于与人沟通,喜欢结交朋友,具有良好的适应性和熟练的沟通技巧,我相信我能够协助主管人员出色地完成各项工作。2010年 获 学业优秀奖学金 奖金 1000元
2010年 获 “创新计划”校级项目
2009年 获 第四届科普杯 二等奖
大学英语六级证书(CET--6)
大学英语六级证书(CET--6)
江苏计算机VB二级*2010年07月至2010年10月 南京橙子网电子商务有限公司
外联专员(暑期兼职)拟订市场调查方案,提供市场预测,积极配合公司《呼叫中心建设》项目计划,协助主 管与政府部门沟通和联络,疏通关节/其他行政事务*2009年 协助上海奥川信息咨询公司完成其在XX大学市场的市场调查*2008年——2011年利用周末兼职家教
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
如果你不是完全不懂英文,可以用机器翻,然后自己改。恕我直言,如果对方不需要你用英文入职,那写了也没有用;如果对方要求具备足够的英文技能以胜任工作,就算有网友为你代笔捉刀,难得还能代替你去面试替你去工作? 如果你打算依靠语言能力求职的话,以你目前的水平,实在不敢恭维,建议你赶紧补上这一课
I university positive progress, and actively seek the contact with social work. Eager, like active learning. I have been at the 2009 Obama for Shanghai in sichuan consulting company completed its investigation in XX university, the market by competent affirmation. Be a solid, earnest, in the past, the incident shows I highly work and team spirit, my personality is bright, willing to communicate with people, like making friends, has good adaptability and skillful communication skills, I believe I can assist managers to complete all outstanding work. 2010 won good academic scholarship bonus 1000 yuan 2010 &innovation plan& by university-level programs 2009 fourth popular science cup won second prize University cet6 certificate (CET - 6) University cet6 certificate (CET - 6) Jiangsu computer VB level 2 * 2010 07 October 2010, and nanjing orange nets electronic commerce Co., LTD. Communications commissioner (summer part-time) Draft market research plan, provide market forecasts, and actively cooperate with the company of the call center construction projects, assist the Lord Tube and government departments communication and liaison, dredge joint/other administrative affairs * 2009 assist Shanghai Mr Sichuan to finish its information consulting company in XX university market survey *
Weekend part-time tutor
I university positive progress, and actively seek the contact with social work. Eager, like active learning. I have been at the 2009 Obama for Shanghai in sichuan consulting company completed its investigation in XX university, the market by competent affirmation. Be a solid, earnest, in the past, the incident shows I highly work and team spirit, my personality is bright, willing to communicate with people, like making friends, has good adaptability and skillful communication skills, I believe I can assist managers to complete all outstanding work.2010 won good academic scholarship bonus 1000 yuan2010 &innovation plan& by university-level programs2009 fourth popular science cup won second prizeUniversity cet6 certificate (CET - 6)University cet6 certificate (CET - 6)Jiangsu computer VB level 2* 2010 07 October 2010, and nanjing orange nets electronic commerce Co., LTD. Communications commissioner (summer part-time)Draft market research plan, provide market forecasts, and actively cooperate with the company of the call center construction projects, assist the LordTube and government departments communication and liaison, dredge joint/other administrative affairs* 2009 assist Shanghai Mr Sichuan to finish its information consulting company in XX university market survey*
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁中文简历翻译成英文!急求,多谢!!_百度知道
中文简历翻译成英文!急求,多谢!!
简历真实姓名:张威性别: 男邮箱:出生年月: 日身份证号: 238613身高: 178CM政治面貌: 团员学历: 本科学校: 北京市工商大学专业:化工与环境工程学院生物工程专业毕业时间:2004年7月日前所在地:北京户口: 北京市房山区燕山石化何时参加工作:2004年7月至今家庭电话: 个人电话:职称: 商务管理工作年限:2工作简历起始时间:2004年7月终止时间:
所在单位: 北京同方电气工程公司所从事的工作或技术技能:商务管理待遇及要求:求职意向: 管理、技能、客服月薪要求: 面议英语级别: 四级个人简介/特长尊敬的领导: 您好!首先感谢您在百忙中抽出几分钟来看我的自荐书。我毕业于北京市工商大学 生物工程专业。十多年来寒窗苦读,历经磨练,如今学业略有小成的我,带着一份特有的欣慰和希望毛遂自荐,希望能为贵单位奉献我的绵薄之力。 站在新征程的起点处回眸凝望,成长的路上苦乐掺半,笑泪交融。我在大学生活中学知识、学技能、学做人、学处世,在风雨中逐渐少了幼稚与单纯,成为一名有思想、有道德、有原则、有文化的现代大学生。 面对高度竞争的社会,我深知全面发展的重要性。在校期间我系统地学习了生物学全科及高级语言程序设计和计算机科学与技术方面的理论知识,进一步扩大了视野,在外语学习上投入极大的热情,有较强的英语听说读写能力,由于个人原因没能参加六级考试,以后会自学参考。同时,本人还具有较多的社会实践,有一般的语言表达能力,文字组织能力,团体合作和协调管理能力。在工作上,由于职业性质,我常常以“严谨求实,拼搏创新”鞭策自己,并且具有强烈的责任心和使命感,踏实肯干,服从管理,能适应各种环境。 面对知识的海洋,我深感个人所学之有限,也深知我可能有些方面还达不到贵单位的要求,但我有较强的自学能力和上进心,我相信我会在很短的时间内掌握贵单位所需的知识和技能。因为年轻,我有充沛的工作精力和不灭的工作热情,我真诚的期望能为贵公司的发展添砖加瓦,即使我现在达不到贵公司的要求,我仍将以满怀的执著面对未来! 紧张的学习和劝肯斑废职肚办莎暴极繁忙的社会工作曾使我劳累不堪,却不曾动摇我的信念和追求。多年辛勤付出换来的些许经验和荣誉,标示着我在人生转折点上迈出了成功的一步,我以虚心好学和不懈的努力为每一滴汗水镀上了青春的光环。 最后,希望您能给我一个展示自己的机会,我将尽力把我所学的知识奉献给您,还您一片蓝天。我不愿说我是千里马,只愿想你是一个好伯乐。 此致 敬礼 。个人特点:诚实守信,热情大胆,稳重谦虚,踏实肯干,追求创新。
提问者采纳
Curriculum vitae
Sex : Male
Date of birth : August 23, 1982
ID number : 238613
Standing 178CM :
Members of the political landscape :
Education : Undergraduate
Beijing University Business School :
Profession : Chemical and Biological Engin雍芫边度装道膘权博护eering Institute of Environmental Engineering
Time : July 2004 graduates
Beijing recently location :
Participants : Fangshan district of Beijing Yanshan Petrochemical
When working since July 2004 :
Family Tel :
Personal Telephone :
Title : Business Management
Length : 2
Curriculum vitae work
Starting time : July 2004
Termination time :
Unit : electrical engineering company, with the side
Are engaged in work or business management skills :
Treatment and demand :
Employment intentions : management skills, and Customer Service
Offer and has agreed to talk with the company salary requirements :
English Level : 4
Personal profile / fortes
Respected leaders : Hello! First, thank you for sparing a few minutes to see me through the written submissions. I graduated from the Beijing University of Industry and Commerce biological engineering. Overnight 10 years studying, through learning, is now slightly academic laurels, I have volunteered with a unique comfort and hope, I hope to be able to help in some way Guidanwei dedication. Staring at the starting point looking back from a new journey, the road network of mixed growth, laughter mingled with tears. I live in University School of knowledge, learning skills, learn how to be a human, learning how to get along in the wind and gradually less naive and simple, as a thinking, ethics, principles and culture of modern college students. Face a highly competitive society, I am acutely aware of the importance of comprehensive development. I am in the school system to study the biology general and high-level language programming and computer science and the technical aspects of the theoretical knowledge and further expanded the horizons in learning foreign languages into great enthusiasm and a strong ability in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English, because of personal reasons could not participate in CET, the future will be self-reference. Besides, I also have more social practice, the normal language skills, and writing organizations, groups and the coordinated management capabilities. At work, due to the nature of their professions, I always try to &strict and realistic, hard working and enterprising& spur themselves, and have a strong sense of responsibility and mission, a down-to-earth way, obeying management, able to adapt to all kinds of environments. Knowledge of the oceans, I am deeply personal learning limited, and we are also fully aware that I may not Guichanwei some aspects of the request, but I have a strong self-learning ability and the urge, I think I will in a very short period of time to master Guidanwei the necessary knowledge and skills. As young, I have plenty of energy and enthusiasm for the work is immortal, I sincerely hope for your company's development, one I now not even your company's request, I will continue to face the future with full of devotion! Tension in the study of social work and was so busy I could not tired, but it has shaken my belief and pursuit. Years of experience and a little hard-won pay honor indicates that turning point in my life taken a successful step, I humbly unremitting efforts to study and every drop of sweat gilded youth praise. Finally, I hope you can give me an opportunity to demonstrate their, I will do everything I have the knowledge to your dedication, your piece of the sky. I do not want to say that I horses, we wish you a good Bole. Respectfully salute.
Personal characteristics : being honest and trustworthy, warm and bold, prudent and modest, down-to-earth way, the pursuit of innovation.
其他类似问题
简历的相关知识
其他8条回答
英语都四级了应该可以自己翻译了吧
建议找个同学帮你翻译吧. 或者自己动动脑子翻译吧, 这样面食的时候问你你至少也知道几句英文。如果使用什么在先翻译的简历, 估计前途未卜
ResumeTrue name:Wei ZhangSex: MaleMailbox: Date of birth: In 1982 August 23thID card number: 238613 Height: 178CM Political feature: MemberEducational background: Undergraduate courseSchool: Peking City industry and business universityProfession:The chemical engineering and environmental engineering college living creature engineering professionGraduate time:July of in 2004Recently located:PekingPopulation: Building mountain area 燕 mountain in Peking City is petrochemicalWhen attend a work:In July in 2004 up to nowFamily telephone:
Personal telephone: Title: The business manageThe work time limit:2 The work resumeStart time:July of in 2004Terminate time: Place unit: Together square electrical engineering company in PekingThe work or the technique technical ability be engaged in:The business manageThe treatment and request: Seek job an intention: Manage,the technical ability,guest takeThe monthly salary request: Discuss personallyEnglish Class: Four classesPersonal brief introduction/special featuresHonorific leadership: How do you do!Thank you to draw out to see me recommend a book for several minutes in 100 favours first.I graduate from Peking City industry and business university living creature engineering profession.More than ten in the last yearses the cold window study hard, experiencing successively to whet to practice, studies is slightly now small become of I, take a special delighted with hope self-recommendation, hope to offer my humble effort for the expensive unit. Stand to be advertising for a distance lately of the point of departure return to the 眸凝 to hope, grow up of the on the road bitter joy 掺 half, smile tears to blend.I at university living high school knowledge,learn technical ability,learn to be a person and learn conducting, gradual little in the rains and winds immature and pure, become a have thought,have morals,have a principle and have culture of modern university student. Face the society of the high competition, I realize the importance of the overall development.I studied the theories knowledge of the biology whole sectionses and deluxe language program design and the calculator science and technology systematically during the period of school, extending visual field further, studying in the foreign language up throw in tremendous enthusiasm, there is stronger English to hear the ability of read and write, canned attend six class examinations because of personal reason, hereafter would self-educated reference.In the meantime, oneself still have more society fulfillment, there is the general language expression ability, the writing organizational skill, group the cooperation adjusts the management ability harmoniously.On the work, because of the occupation property, I usually urge on an oneself by&careful beg actually, work hard innovation&, and have the strong responsibility and sense of calling, be willing to be dry dependably, obeying a management, can adapt various environment. Face the ocean of[with] knowledge, I feel keenly personal learn of limited, also realize I probably some aspects still could not reach expensive unit of request, but I have the stronger and self-educated ability and ambition, I believe I will control the knowledge and the technical ability that the expensive unit need in very short time.Because young, I have the abundant work energy and the work enthusiasm of the immortalization, I sincerity of the expectation can add brick to add tile for the development of your company, even I could not reach the request of your company now, I still will with be full of of keep 著 to face future! The nervous study and the social work of the busyness have ever made me tired and unbearable, but have never faltered my conviction with pursue.Many years industriously pay to change come of just some little experience and honor, mark me to order in the life turn up exceeded a successful one step, I with ready to take advice like learn with the unremitting effort for each a drop of sweat plate up youth of aureole. End, hope you can give me an opportunity with own demonstration, I will make an effort I learn of the knowledge dedication give you, return your one blue sky.I don't wish to say I am a speedy thoroughbred, think you are a good 伯 joy only wish. This with the result that salute. Personal characteristics:The honesty keep promise, enthusiasm brave, steady heavy condescension, be willing to be dry dependably, pursue innovation.
Resume True name:Wei Zhang Sex: Male Mailbox: Date of birth: In 1982 August 23th ID card number: 238613 Height: 178CM Political feature: Member Educational background: Undergraduate course School: Peking City industry and business university Profession:The chemical engineering and environmental engineering college living creature engineering profession Graduate time:July of in 2004 Recently located:Peking Population: Building mountain area
mountain in Peking City is petrochemical When attend a work:In July in 2004 up to now Family telephone:
Personal telephone: Title: The business manage The work time limit:2 The work resume Start time:July of in 2004 Terminate time: Place unit: Together square electrical engineering company in Peking The work or the technique technical ability be engaged in:The business manage The treatment and request: Seek job an intention: Manage,the technical ability,guest take The monthly salary request: Discuss personally English Class: Four classes Personal brief introduction/special features Honorific leadership: How do you do!Thank you to draw out to see me recommend a book for several minutes in 100 favours first.I graduate from Peking City industry and business university living creature engineering profession.More than ten in the last yearses the cold window study hard, experiencing successively to whet to practice, studies is slightly now small become of I, take a special delighted with hope self-recommendation, hope to offer my humble effort for the expensive unit. Stand to be advertising for a distance lately of the point of departure return to the to hope, grow up of the on the road bitter joy
half, smile tears to blend.I at university living high school knowledge,learn technical ability,learn to be a person and learn conducting, gradual little in the rains and winds immature and pure, become a have thought,have morals,have a principle and have culture of modern university student. Face the society of the high competition, I realize the importance of the overall development.I studied the theories knowledge of the biology whole sectionses and deluxe language program design and the calculator science and technology systematically during the period of school, extending visual field further, studying in the foreign language up throw in tremendous enthusiasm, there is stronger English to hear the ability of read and write, canned attend six class examinations because of personal reason, hereafter would self-educated reference.In the meantime, oneself still have more society fulfillment, there is the general language expression ability, the writing organizational skill, group the cooperation adjusts the management ability harmoniously.On the work, because of the occupation property, I usually urge on an oneself by&careful beg actually, work hard innovation&, and have the strong responsibility and sense of calling, be willing to be dry dependably, obeying a management, can adapt various environment. Face the ocean of[with] knowledge, I feel keenly personal learn of limited, also realize I probably some aspects still could not reach expensive unit of request, but I have the stronger and self-educated ability and ambition, I believe I will control the knowledge and the technical ability that the expensive unit need in very short time.Because young, I have the abundant work energy and the work enthusiasm of the immortalization, I sincerity of the expectation can add brick to add tile for the development of your company, even I could not reach the request of your company now, I still will with be full of of keep
to face future! The nervous study and the social work of the busyness have ever made me tired and unbearable, but have never faltered my conviction with pursue.Many years industriously pay to change come of just some little experience and honor, mark me to order in the life turn up exceeded a successful one step, I with ready to take advice like learn with the unremitting effort for each a drop of sweat plate up youth of aureole. End, hope you can give me an opportunity with own demonstration, I will make an effort I learn of the knowledge dedication give you, return your one blue sky.I don't wish to say I am a speedy thoroughbred, think you are a good 伯 joy only wish. This with the result that salute. Personal characteristics:The honesty keep promise, enthusiasm brave, steady heavy condescension, be willing to be dry dependably, pursue innovation.
ResumeTrue name:Piece 威Sex: MaleMailbox: Date of birth: In 1982 August 23thID card number: 238613 Height: 178CM Political feature: MemberEducational background: Undergraduate courseSchool: Peking City industry and business universityProfession:The chemical engineering and environmental engineering college living creature engineering professionGraduate time:July of in 2004Recently located:PekingPopulation: Building mountain area 燕 mountain in Peking City is petrochemicalWhen attend a work:In July in 2004 up to nowFamily telephone:
Personal telephone: Title: The business manageThe work time limit:2 The work resumeStart time:July of in 2004Terminate time: Place unit: Together square electrical engineering company in PekingThe work or the technique technical ability be engaged in:The business manageThe treatment and request: Seek job an intention: Manage,the technical ability,guest takeThe monthly salary request: Discuss personallyEnglish Class: Four classesPersonal brief introduction/special featuresHonorific leadership: How do you do!Thank you to draw out to see me recommend a book for several minutes in 100 favours first.I graduate from Peking City industry and business university living creature engineering profession.More than ten in the last yearses the cold window study hard, experiencing successively to whet to practice, studies is slightly now small become of I, take a special delighted with hope self-recommendation, hope to offer my humble effort for the expensive unit. Stand to be advertising for a distance lately of the point of departure return to the 眸凝 to hope, grow up of the on the road bitter joy 掺 half, smile tears to blend.I at university living high school knowledge,learn technical ability,learn to be a person and learn conducting, gradual little in the rains and winds immature and pure, become a have thought,have morals,have a principle and have culture of modern university student. Face the society of the high competition, I realize the importance of the overall development.I studied the theories knowledge of the biology whole sectionses and deluxe language program design and the calculator science and technology systematically during the period of school, extending visual field further, studying in the foreign language up throw in tremendous enthusiasm, there is stronger English to hear the ability of read and write, canned attend six class examinations because of personal reason, hereafter would self-educated reference.In the meantime, oneself still have more society fulfillment, there is the general language expression ability, the writing organizational skill, group the cooperation adjusts the management ability harmoniously.On the work, because of the occupation property, I usually urge on an oneself by&careful beg actually, work hard innovation&, and have the strong responsibility and sense of calling, be willing to be dry dependably, obeying a management, can adapt various environment. Face the ocean of[with] knowledge, I feel keenly personal learn of limited, also realize I probably some aspects still could not reach expensive unit of request, but I have the stronger and self-educated ability and ambition, I believe I will control the knowledge and the technical ability that the expensive unit need in very short time.Because young, I have the abundant work energy and the work enthusiasm of the immortalization, I sincerity of the expectation can add brick to add tile for the development of your company, even I could not reach the request of your company now, I still will with be full of of keep 著 to face future! The nervous study and the social work of the busyness have ever made me tired and unbearable, but have never faltered my conviction with pursue.Many years industriously pay to change come of just some little experience and honor, mark me to order in the life turn up exceeded a successful one step, I with ready to take advice like learn with the unremitting effort for each a drop of sweat plate up youth of aureole. End, hope you can give me an opportunity with own demonstration, I will make an effort I learn of the knowledge dedication give you, return your one blue sky.I don't wish to say I am a speedy thoroughbred, think you are a good 伯 joy only wish. This with the result that salute. Personal characteristics:The honesty keep promise, enthusiasm brave, steady heavy condescension, be willing to be dry dependably, pursue innovation.
建议找个同学帮你翻译吧
呵呵。。。好几个版本呢。 看样英语也有很大的差距啊
用翻译器好了,应该可以的。再说你都4了
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 刻舟求剑的翻译 的文章

随机推荐