I thoughtpad I'd get s...

When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _, dear.” I would get so angry(生气). I thought she was ____mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided ____some friends to my home. My bedroom was very dirty. Books were all over the table and ground. I didn’t make my bed. I asked my ____to help me clean it. But she said seriously(严肃地),“Do it yourself, girl.”Because of my “lazy mum”, I have to ____my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents ____. I even have to go to the dentist(牙医) ____. It is really hard to do everything on my own, ____I have learned a lot.As time goes by, I understand my mother. It’s her “laziness” that makes me clever and diligent(勤奋的). Just as my mum always says,“A lady can’t be lazy, or(否则) she’ll be crazy. ____can make you sunny(阳光)!”____great mother! Don’t you think so? A good mother is worth a hundred teachers!【小题1】A.myselfB.yourselfC.himselfD.herself【小题2】A.the cleverestB.the bestC.the laziestD.the hardest【小题3】A.askingB.tellingC.to visitD.to invite【小题4】A.brotherB.fatherC.motherD.sister【小题5】A.washB.washingC.washedD.washes【小题6】A.watch TVB.do houseworkC.go campingD.do homework【小题7】A.aloneB.oftenC.happyD.careful【小题8】A.andB.butC.orD.so【小题9】A.PlayB.WorkC.SpeakD.Mother【小题10】A.What aB.HowC.WhatD.How a-乐乐题库
& Unit知识点 & “When I had something...”习题详情
288位同学学习过此题,做题成功率79.8%
When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it &&&_, dear.” I would get so angry(生气). I thought she was &&&&&mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided &&&&&some friends to my home. My bedroom was very dirty. Books were all over the table and ground. I didn’t make my bed. I asked my &&&&&to help me clean it. But she said seriously(严肃地),“Do it yourself, girl.”Because of my “lazy mum”, I have to &&&&&my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents &&&&. I even have to go to the dentist(牙医) &&&&. It is really hard to do everything on my own, &&&&&I have learned a lot.As time goes by, I understand my mother. It’s her “laziness” that makes me clever and diligent(勤奋的). Just as my mum always says,“A lady can’t be lazy, or(否则) she’ll be crazy. &&&&&can make you sunny(阳光)!”&&&&great mother! Don’t you think so? A good mother is worth a hundred teachers!【小题1】A.myselfB.yourselfC.himselfD.herself【小题2】A.the cleverestB.the bestC.the laziestD.the hardest【小题3】A.askingB.tellingC.to visitD.to invite【小题4】A.brotherB.fatherC.motherD.sister【小题5】A.washB.washingC.washedD.washes【小题6】A.watch TVB.do houseworkC.go campingD.do homework【小题7】A.aloneB.oftenC.happyD.careful【小题8】A.andB.butC.orD.so【小题9】A.PlayB.WorkC.SpeakD.Mother【小题10】A.What aB.HowC.WhatD.How aB&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏省靖江市七年级下期末英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _,...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文主要讲了过去我常常叫妈妈帮我做难的事,但是妈妈总是让我自己做。我过去以为她是最懒的妈妈。但是后来我明白正是妈妈让我成为聪明勤奋的好姑娘。一个好妈妈比得上一百个老师。【小题1】考查代词及语境理解。A. myself 我自己;B. yourself 你自己;C. himself 他自己;D. herself她自己。句意:但是她总是说:“亲爱的,你自己做。”从上文中得知,我一遇到困难,常常叫妈妈帮我。而but表示转折,说明妈妈没有帮我,而是叫我自己做。故选B。【小题2】考查形容词及语境理解。A. the cleverest 最聪明的;B. the best 最好的;C. the laziest 最懒的;D. the hardest最严厉的,最冷酷无情的。句意:我认为她是这个世界上最懒的妈妈。从上文中得知,妈妈总是让我自己做难的事情,而不帮我。所以我生气,认为她懒。故选C。【小题3】考查动词及语境理解。A. asking 问;B. telling 告诉;C. to visit参观,拜访;D. to invite邀请。句意:例如,有一天,我决定邀请几个朋友来我家。decide to do决定做某事。根据题意,故选D。【小题4】考查名词及语境理解。A. brother 兄弟;B. father 爸爸;C. mother 妈妈;D. sister姐妹。句意:我叫我的妈妈帮无打扫房间。从上文中得知,作者是在列举一个例子说明妈妈不帮我做事。所以应该是叫妈妈帮忙。故选C。【小题5】考查动词及语境的理解。A. wash 一般现在时,主语不是第三人称单数;动词原形;B. washing 现在分词;C. washed 一般过去时;D. washes洗,一般现在时,主语是第三人称单数。句意:因为我的懒妈妈,我不得不洗衣服,打扫房间。have to do不得不做某事。故选A。【小题6】考查动词词组。A. watch TV 看电视;B. do housework 做家务;C. go camping 去野营;D. do homework做作业。句意:我不得不帮我的爹妈做家务。根据题意,故选B。【小题7】考查形容词及语境的理解。A. alone 一个人,单独;B. often 常常的;C. happy 高兴的;D. careful小心的。句意:我甚至不得不单独一个人去看牙医。从后文中得知,我自己做一切事情。故选A。【小题8】考查连词及语境的理解。A. and表示承接;B. but 但是;C. or 或者,否则;D. so所以。句意:一切事情要我自己做真得很难,但是我学到了很多。前后表示转折,故选B。【小题9】考查名词。A. Play 玩;B. Work 工作;C. Speak 说;D. Mother妈妈。句意:工作能让你变得阳光。从上文中得知,妈妈想让我自己做事,而不是懒惰。故选B。【小题10】考查感叹句。句意:多么伟大的妈妈!what 的感叹句类型:what+a/an+可数名词单数+(主语+谓语)!what +形容词+不可数名词、可数名词复数形式+(主语+谓语)!how的感叹句类型:how+形容词+a/an+可数名词单数+主语+谓语!故选 A。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _,...”相似的题目:
—It’s time &&&& lunch.—OK. Let’s &&&&. go going going go
Mark Twain was a famous American writer. He loved writing, hunting and fishing very much. One year he went to Maine on vacation and spent three very happy weeks there.When it was time to get back home, Mark Twain went to the station with his baggage(行李). After putting it on the train, he sat on a comfortable seat. A few minutes later, another man came over and sat next to him. Mark Twain looked at the man and saw that he was unhappy. He thought it would be impolite to say nothing first, and they began to talk. They talked about the weather and then Maine. The stranger said, “We have some beautiful woods(森林) in Maine. I guess you have been there, haven’t you?”“Yes, I have,” answered Mark Twain. “I’ve just spent three pleasant weeks there. And let me tell you something: although fishing isn’t allowed in Maine this season, I’ve got two hundred pounds of beautiful fish. I like eating fish, so I put them on the ice to take them home. May I know who you are, sir?”The stranger looked at Mark Twain for several seconds and answered, “I’m a policeman. My job is to catch people who hunt and fish during the wrong seasons. And what do you do?”Mark Twain answered, “Well, sir, I’m the man who tells the biggest lies(谎言) in America.”【小题1】Mark Twain spent in Maine for &&&&.A. one week&&&&&&&&&&&& B. two weeks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. three weeks【小题2】Mark Twain went home &&&&.A. by bus&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. by train&&&&&&&&&&&& C. by plane【小题3】The man next to Mark Twain was &&&&.A. a policeman&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a writer&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a reporter【小题4】Mark Twain’s vacation in Maine was &&&&.A. boring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. tiring&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pleasant【小题5】Which of the following is true about Maine?A. It has beautiful woods.&&&&&B. Fishing isn’t allowed there.&&&C. It’s Mark Twain’s hometown.&&&&
It is careless &&&&&him to make the same mistake again. I think it important &&&&him to be more careful next time. for to for of
“When I had something...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _, dear.” I would get so angry(生气). I thought she was ____mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided ____some friends to my home. My bedroom was very dirty. Books were all over the table and ground. I didn’t make my bed. I asked my ____to help me clean it. But she said seriously(严肃地),“Do it yourself, girl.”Because of my “lazy mum”, I have to ____my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents ____. I even have to go to the dentist(牙医) ____. It is really hard to do everything on my own, ____I have learned a lot.As time goes by, I understand my mother. It’s her “laziness” that makes me clever and diligent(勤奋的). Just as my mum always says,“A lady can’t be lazy, or(否则) she’ll be crazy. ____can make you sunny(阳光)!”____great mother! Don’t you think so? A good mother is worth a hundred teachers!【小题1】A.myselfB.yourselfC.himselfD.herself【小题2】A.the cleverestB.the bestC.the laziestD.the hardest【小题3】A.askingB.tellingC.to visitD.to invite【小题4】A.brotherB.fatherC.motherD.sister【小题5】A.washB.washingC.washedD.washes【小题6】A.watch TVB.do houseworkC.go campingD.do homework【小题7】A.aloneB.oftenC.happyD.careful【小题8】A.andB.butC.orD.so【小题9】A.PlayB.WorkC.SpeakD.Mother【小题10】A.What aB.HowC.WhatD.How a”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“When I had something difficult to do, I used to(过去常常) ask my mum for help. But she always said, “Do it _, dear.” I would get so angry(生气). I thought she was ____mother in the world!For example, one day, I decided ____some friends to my home. My bedroom was very dirty. Books were all over the table and ground. I didn’t make my bed. I asked my ____to help me clean it. But she said seriously(严肃地),“Do it yourself, girl.”Because of my “lazy mum”, I have to ____my clothes and clean my room. I have to help my parents ____. I even have to go to the dentist(牙医) ____. It is really hard to do everything on my own, ____I have learned a lot.As time goes by, I understand my mother. It’s her “laziness” that makes me clever and diligent(勤奋的). Just as my mum always says,“A lady can’t be lazy, or(否则) she’ll be crazy. ____can make you sunny(阳光)!”____great mother! Don’t you think so? A good mother is worth a hundred teachers!【小题1】A.myselfB.yourselfC.himselfD.herself【小题2】A.the cleverestB.the bestC.the laziestD.the hardest【小题3】A.askingB.tellingC.to visitD.to invite【小题4】A.brotherB.fatherC.motherD.sister【小题5】A.washB.washingC.washedD.washes【小题6】A.watch TVB.do houseworkC.go campingD.do homework【小题7】A.aloneB.oftenC.happyD.careful【小题8】A.andB.butC.orD.so【小题9】A.PlayB.WorkC.SpeakD.Mother【小题10】A.What aB.HowC.WhatD.How a”相似的习题。I thought _____difficult for me to get there on time.A.that B.it C.it's D.that was_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I thought _____difficult for me to get there on time.A.that B.it C.it's D.that was
I thought _____difficult for me to get there on time.A.that B.it C.it's D.that was
B形式宾语如果选C应改为it was又如:I think it necessary for you to learn English.(形式宾语)I think that it is necessary for you to learn English.(形式主语)that不能充当形式主语或宾语的.
应该选择B。这个是that 引导的宾语从句,that在这里省略了.
固定句型,think
it +adj for sb to do sth七年级英语 初一英语《I'd like s...
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
嵌入代码:
这个支持手机播放哦
专区热点·