求刻舟求剑文言文翻译下面英文~

求下面英文句子翻译:TERMS AND CONDITIONS 求高手1.offer
includes wheel ,logo,lalves,cap,stick,and custom export cartons 3% caps&emblems for spare accessories2.Payment terms: 30% deposit before producing,70% remit the balance before sendi_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
includes wheel ,logo,lalves,cap,stick,and custom export cartons 3% caps&emblems for spare accessories2.Payment terms: 30% deposit before producing,70% remit the balance before sendi
includes wheel ,logo,lalves,cap,stick,and custom export cartons 3% caps&emblems for spare accessories2.Payment terms: 30% deposit before producing,70% remit the balance before sending B/L. 3. Partial Shipment is allowed.4.Shipment:We ship it order receptionist 85days after we get 30% deposit.5. Tolerance:Allow 10%difference of amount and quantity求高手,感觉下面翻译的都不到位。
1.offer包括轮,标志,lalves,帽,棒,和自定义出口纸箱3%的上限和备用配件标志2.Payment方面:30%定金生产前,70%的职权范围发送B / L前的平衡3.分批装运是允许的.4.Shipment:我们船舶为了接待员85天后,我们得到30%的定金.5.公差:允许10%的金额和数量的区别
Approval to use are the general terms and conditions of the VDE 被授予使用权须符合VDE Association在电气、电子、信息技术方面的基本条款和
1,提供的有车轮、商标、自动按频减负荷装置、盖、手杖和制定的3%的出口箱用作余下的配件。2,付款方式:生产前先交30%的定金,余下的70%在出货前汇过来。3,分批装运是可以的。4,出货条件:在我们收到30%的定金后,我们会以船运送货物;在85天的工作日中,我们都会有订单接线员与你联系。5,公差:在数量和质量上允许有10%的误差。纯属个人意见,但仍希...
1。提供包括轮、logo、lalves、帽子、贴、风俗习惯等的出口纸箱为3% caps&emblems备用配件2。付款条件:30%定金生产前,70%汇付平衡之前发送提单。3。允许分批装运。4。装运通知:我们寄订单接待员后85天内我们得到30%的定金。5。宽容:允许10%的金额和数量差异...英语翻译求翻译:请帮我将下面的文字翻译成英语,(从前,我的家乡只有破旧的房屋,道路既狭窄又不平坦,通讯也不方便,人们只能通过信件的方式来通讯.现在,到处都可以看到高楼大厦,道路_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译求翻译:请帮我将下面的文字翻译成英语,(从前,我的家乡只有破旧的房屋,道路既狭窄又不平坦,通讯也不方便,人们只能通过信件的方式来通讯.现在,到处都可以看到高楼大厦,道路
英语翻译求翻译:请帮我将下面的文字翻译成英语,(从前,我的家乡只有破旧的房屋,道路既狭窄又不平坦,通讯也不方便,人们只能通过信件的方式来通讯.现在,到处都可以看到高楼大厦,道路也变得宽阔而平坦,人们也可以通过手机、电话和发邮件的方式来通讯.我非常开心.我相信,我们的祖国会变得越来越强大.)
There used to be shabby houses,narrow and rugged roads and a conventional method of letters for coomunication in my hometown.But right now,there are a lt of high-rise blocks everywhere and the roads are becoming wider and flatter.In asddtion,people in the country are able to communicate with each other by cell phones,e-mmails or phones,which makes me very excited.I believe that our Country will become more and more powerful.
从前,我的家乡只有破旧的房屋,道路既狭窄又不平坦,通讯也不方便,人们只能通过信件的方式来通讯。Once upon a time, my hometown only shabby houses,roads narrow and uneven, communication is not convenient, it is only by mail to communication....
my hometown used to have old and
shabby buildings with narrow and rough streets. people from far distance can only communicate with each other through letters due to the inconvenience of the lack of ...
Yesterday,there were only shabby houses in my hometown,the roads were narrow, and fluctant. The communication were unconvient as well,the only way people for communication was sending mail.Today,the s...
Once upon a time,my hometown only have old houses,the road is narrow and tortuous,the communication is inconvenient,all people can do to achieve communicate is through mail. Nowadays,brand n...
(Previously, my hometown only dilapidated buildings and narrow roads not only flat, communication is not easy, one can only ways to communicate through letters and now can be seen everywhere-rise buil...
In the past, my hometown had only shabby houses, narrow and unevenroads. The communication facilities were not convenient. People couldonly communicate with each other through sending letter...求帮忙翻译下这篇英语作文学习英语的重要性—— English is one of the most common languages that are speaking in the world. According to the research, there is nearly one person in every ten people can speak English. We need to lea_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求帮忙翻译下这篇英语作文学习英语的重要性—— English is one of the most common languages that are speaking in the world. According to the research, there is nearly one person in every ten people can speak English. We need to lea
求帮忙翻译下这篇英语作文学习英语的重要性—— English is one of the most common languages that are speaking in the world. According to the research, there is nearly one person in every ten people can speak English. We need to learn English because as our country's economy's developes, there are more and more oppotunities for us to visit other countries. If we want to communicate with foreigners who don't know how to speak Chinese, we need to speak English. It's important for us to learn English because we want to learn other people's technologies and cultures, therefore we can improve our knowledge.
社会生活的信息化和经济的全球化,使英语的重要性日益突出.英语作为最重要的信息载体之一,已成为人类生活各个领域中使用最广泛的语言.许多国家在基础教育发展战略中,都把英语教育作为公民素质教育的重要组成部分,并将其摆在突出的地位. 改革开放以来,我国的英语教育规模不断扩大,教育教学取得了显著的成就.然而,英语教育的现状尚不能适应我国经济建设和社会发展的需要,与时代发展的要求还存在差距.此次英语课程改革的重点就是要改变英语课程过分重视语法和词汇知识的讲解与传授、忽视对学生实际语言运用能力的培养的倾向,强调课程从学生的学习兴趣.生活经验和认知水平出发,倡导体验、实践、参与、合作与交流的学习方式和任务型的教学途径,发展学生的综合语言运用能力,使语言学习的过程成为学生形成积极的情感态度、主动思维和大胆实践、提高跨文化意识和形成自主学习能力的过程. 学生若能学得一种外语能力,就能帮他打开进入另一个世界的学习之门,最后达成多元学习与价值的目标.为培养具有国际视野的现代化国家国民英语翻译:(有导游不会迷路,不必自己找旅馆,结识朋友,自由安排时间,学会照顾自己,选择自己喜欢的景点.)求了翻译一下_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译:(有导游不会迷路,不必自己找旅馆,结识朋友,自由安排时间,学会照顾自己,选择自己喜欢的景点.)求了翻译一下
英语翻译:(有导游不会迷路,不必自己找旅馆,结识朋友,自由安排时间,学会照顾自己,选择自己喜欢的景点.)求了翻译一下
There're some advantages if you have a tour guide,for example you won't get lost,you don't need search or look for the hotel yourself,it's a good way to make friends and help each other,you can arrange your time freely,you can learn to take care of yourself,and you can choose the scenic sports I like.
With a guide you won't get lost and don't need to find a hotel by youself.you can meet friends , help each other, schedule your time,
take care of yourself,and also choose your favorite attractions.求用英语翻译下面这段话。_百度知道
求用英语翻译下面这段话。
犹豫了很久还是决定给您写这封信,之所以犹豫是因为害怕写信给你会引起不必要的误会,决定写这封信是因为我欠你一个解释。我的英文不太好,也许在平日的交流中让你产生了一些误会。很感谢你对我的喜欢,毕竟被爱总是幸福的。但遗憾的是我已经结婚并且有两情相悦的爱人。虽然我和他天各一方,但我不能做出伤害他的事情。中国人的爱情观讲究从一而终、生死相许。面对你的爱,我只能远离。那天你拉着我的手说:“I lov俯揣碘废鄢肚碉莎冬极e you!&我能从你的眼神中看到热情和痛苦,但这是我不想看到的,如果爱一个人让你痛苦,那就该结束这份感情。其实比我漂亮的单身女人有很多,你是如此的优秀,我的同事说你心地善良,我还听过其他女孩说你帅气,希望你能早日找到心中所爱!将来,如果你有机会到中国旅游,我可以帮你推荐好玩的地方。祝好!
感谢一楼的回答和三楼的提醒。“两情相悦的爱人”就是指我丈夫,我们因工作原因不得不两地分居,“生死相许”俯揣碘废鄢肚碉莎冬极这个词不太好翻译有些遗憾,哪位朋友能帮忙给补充一下?
提问者采纳
Hesitated for a long time before I decided to write this letter to you, the reason for hesitation is the fear of writing to you may cause unnecessary misunderstanding, and why I determined to write this letter was that I owed you an explanation. My English is poor, some misunderstanding
in the daily may come about between us. Thank you for your love for me, after all, always be loved can be happy. Unfortunately,I'm married and ha俯揣碘废鄢肚碉莎冬极ve sexual gratification lover. Although he and I are apart now, but I can not do anythings to hurt him
Chinese people's love are single-mindedness and beyond live and death.
The only thing I can do is to keep distance with your love.I could see the passion and pain in your eyes when you took my hand and said: &I love you!&
, but it's what I do not want to see, if you're suffering when you love a person , you'd better end this love. In fact, there are a lot of beautiful single women in the world,.You are really gentle, and my colleagues said that you were kind-hearted, I've also heard that many other girls said you were handsome. Hoping you can find your real lover soon! In the future, if you have the opportunity to travel to China, I can help you recommend interesting places. Best wishes! 一楼的那位是直接用的Google的翻译,很多地方有语法有错误,我把它们都改过来了,希望可以帮到你
提问者评价
非常感谢!同时也感谢六楼的回答。但最佳答案只有一个,所以对于六楼非常抱歉。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
Hesitated for a long time decided to write this letter to you, the reason for hesitation is the fear of writing to you cause unnecessary misunderstanding, decided to write this letter because I owe you an explanation. My English is not very good, perhaps in the daily exchange allows you to create some misunderstanding. Thank you my love, after all, always loved happy. Unfortunately I'm married and have sexual gratification lover. Although he and I apart, but I can not hurt him to make things. Pay attention to the Chinese people's love single-mindedness, Shengsixiangxu. The face of your love, I can only stay away from. That you took my hand and said: &I...
楼上的英语估计不会比你好多少,还是自己翻译吧。另外,没有搞懂是不是你结婚了,但是两地分居,所有又有了两情相悦的爱人(这个爱人和你丈夫不是一个人对吧?)你的意思和楼上的翻译都是这个意思,如果不是,还是修改一下吧
to love forever in life and death
I tried many times and finally decided to write this letter to you, the reason is that I don't hope to have any unnecessary misunderstanding. However, I hope this letter could explain everthing to you. My English is not very good, which maybe casued somed misunderstanding during our everyday conversation. And really very thanks for your attention, to beloved by other people is a wonderful thing. But I'm really sorry that I had married and have a heart-to-heart love husband. Though we are in different cities, I still love him deeply and would not do anything to hurt him. In our China, people trust that, love that guy, and love him till the end of your l...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐