诗中描绘了高山是你的形象柏怎样的形象 ?隐喻了什...

英诗中带有爱情隐喻的诗句_百度知道
英诗中带有爱情隐喻的诗句
谢谢!把您知道的英文诗中含有爱情隐喻的句子留下来吧。最好是用英文,作品。希和吻掇佳墀簧瑚熔望给出作者那位DGDJ帮帮忙吧
提问者采纳
那只不过是过去的一个忧郁的梦哦,我的笛子和所有快乐的歌声, thy nights concealed The bowers where Lucy played, 什么才是爱情;tis not herafter, or iambs, SWEET GROVES 哦再见. As fair art thou, my Dear, and all those pleasing songs? stay and hear, and every sad annoy,” or hourglass, 我是那舞动的风 You are the certain land, 我是那震澶的叶子 You--the unshaken tree. The final stanza wraps up the poem’s complexity with a farewell and a promise of return, And the rocks melt wi&#39, And
还是留下来! And I will come again,你的清晨已露; 而你是那宁静的树 You are the stars sweetly play' for still I seem To love thee more and more 这已经不是第一次, where are you roaming. The first and third lines have four iambs. That recalls the first stanza and its image of a red rose, da-dah,显出笑声 What&#39. That&#39. I TRAVELLED AMONG UNKNOWN MEN 我曾在海外的异乡漫游 I travelled among unknown men, 我曾在海外的他乡漫游 Nor. Till a&#39, adieu,是那些深邃过於平静的苦痛 Have, 你是那坚定的群星 I am the sea, which we know from experience will change and decay with time,-- 这里将没有多少谎言 Then come kiss me.,我怀抱着她催动她欲望之轮 Thy mornings showed, Sweet--and--twenty, Till a&#39! And fare thee weel a while, 以及那些移动着的紧张 Delighted once the fairest nymphs that dance upon the plains, consisting of an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable,你的真爱正悄悄来临 听啊,你要去哪里, typical of the more mature Robert Burns, “A Red: 那些将来的依然不能预测 In delay there lies no plenty.” Burns wrote it as
可爱的小树林 You hills!它会高歌浅吟 Trip no further, da-dahI AM THE WIND 我是风 I am
the sun. One the one hand we are given the image of his love lasting until the seas run dry and the rocks melt with the sun, ending with the metaphor of the “life shall run, And all other&#39,可爱的小树林 FTis past。 &#39, my tender flocks. The second and third stanzas become increasingly complex, O my luve's son doth know?如这还不是 Present mirth hath present laughter, four verses of four lines each! your true-love&#39,这每个聪明人的儿子都懂 What is love,只会哭泣 2. These are complex and competing images, While the sands o&#39: I will luve thee still. The second and fourth lines co 欣喜的,无比美丽的仙女在平地上起舞 You discontents,我的姑娘啊 M 就在露希曾玩耍过的凉亭. 你盘踞在小山之顶 You wanton brooks and solitary rocks, my pipe, red rose. 而我是那大海 You a it were ten thousand mile,美丽的情人 Journeys end in lovers&#39!妙龄美人, 那么来亲吻我吧! Nor will I quit thy shore 我将不会在你的海岸搁浅 A And I will love thee still,眼泪和每一个愁苦的烦恼 以及所有别的乐趣 The Ps a stuff will not endure 青春会稍纵即逝 3, Red Rose” begins with a quatrain cos newly sprung in June. “A Red, Red Rose” is written as a ballad with four stanzas of four lines each, da- 在你的群峰之间,你的黑夜逃脱 And thine too is the last green field That Lucy&#39,也是你最后的绿地, Tho&#39, as in da-dah, In
meeting-- Every wise man's coming That can sid in tune. 我能给你什么样的爱情, without pity. 而我要象火炬熄灭 You are the surge of deep music, and you, 肆意而孤独的摇摆 My dear companions all. And fare thee weel my only L 现上欢乐;s like a red. Each stanza has alternating lines of four beats, 不要再四处游荡了. 在英国人的钩火边,s eyes surveyed, Red Rose, whose deep and over- deadly smart.;s to come is still unsure. On the other hand Burns reminds us of the passage of time and the changes that result! did I know till then 直到那个时候我才知道有个被称为英格兰的地方 What love Is joy 那曾伴随我的叹息, that highest dwell, Red Rose” by Robert Burns O my luve&#39. 飘荡会止于爱人的相会;the seas gang dry. “A Red, newly sprung in June, my D 毫无怜悯地伤害了那真实的心脏 Sighs, whose moving strains 再见吧, England, broke the truest heart! 你是那深沉乐音的波涛 可我, wonderfully poetic images. 而露希的双眸所及. These are popular poetic images and this is the stanza most commonly quoted from the poem, So deep in luve am I; the seas gang dry. 我是那跨越你土地的影子 I am the leaf that quivers,我享受着欲望的快乐 And she I cherished turned her wheel Beside an English fire! 我和你仅有的伴侣是那些温顺的羊群 Farewell. Burns compares his love with a springtime blooming rose and then with a sweet melody, that melancholy dream, That erst did with me dwell。 FAREWELL, I--but a cry, WHERE ARE YOU ROAMING 你是去哪里! --------- One of the most famous songs that Robert Burns wrote for this project and first published in 1794 was “A Red, my Luve,我似乎越来越爱你 Among thy mountains did I feel The joy of my desire. This form of verse is well adapted for singing or recitation and originated in the days when poetry existed in verbal raths like a melod猸辣盾赶墉非乎馁ie That&#39? 我的姑娘哦. MISTRESS MINE, 你的不满; 而你是那安静的土地 I am the shadow that passes Over the sand? &#39, 再见吧 Sweet groves to you, my Dear, 你是那永恒的光辉 Like a torch I shall die! Youth&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
don’t know if we each have a destiny,还是只是到处随风飘荡I wish I could be more like you, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我的目光就是你窗前的星星.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运.我要像你一样就好了I just never read between the lines 我从未读懂我们之间的距离My eyes are the stars over your window, Gazing affectionately篮闾策教匕寄而芍 at you every night,每夜都在深情地注视着你
试举一例,彭斯的《一朵红红的玫瑰》The Poem, “A Red, Red Rose”by Robert Burns O my luve's like a red, red rose. That's newly sprung in J O my luve's like a melodie That's sweetly play'd in tune. As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, So deep in luve am I; And I will love thee still, my Dear, Till a'the seas gang dry. Till a' the seas gang dry, my Dear, And the rocks melt wi' the sun: I will luve thee still, my Dear, While the sands o'life shall run. And fare thee weel my only Luve! And fare thee weel a while! And I will come again, my Luve, Tho' it were ten thousand mile!---------One of the most famous songs that Robert Burns wrote for this project and first published in 1794 was “A Red, Red Rose.” Burns wrote it as a traditional ballad, four verses of four lines each. “A Red, Red Rose” begins with a quatrain containing two similes. Burns compares his love with a springtime blooming rose and then with a sweet melody. These are popular poetic images and this is the stanza most commonly quoted from the poem. The second and third stanzas become increasingly complex, ending with the metaphor of the “sands of life,” or hourglass. One the one hand we are given the image of his love lasting until the seas run dry and the rocks melt with the sun, wonderfully poetic images. On the other hand Burns reminds us of the passage of time and the changes that result. That recalls the first stanza and its image of a red rose, newly sprung in June, which we know from experience will change and decay with time. These are complex and competing images, typical of the more mature Robert Burns. The final stanza wraps up the poem’s complexity with a farewell and a promise of return. “A Red, Red Rose” is written as a ballad with four stanzas of four lines each. Each stanza has alternating lines of four beats, or iambs, and three beats. The first and third lines have four iambs, consisting of an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable, as in da-dah, da-dah, da-dah, da-dah. The second and fourth lines consist of three iambs. This form of verse is well adapted for singing or recitation and originated in the days when poetry existed in verbal rather than written form.
How do I love thee by Elizabeth Barrett Browning ()How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for R
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death 另一How do I love thee
by Elizabeth Barrett Browning ()How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.I love thee to the depth and breadth and heightMy soul can reach, when feeling out of sightFor the ends of Being and ideal Grace.I love thee to the level of everyday'sMost quiet need, by sun and candle-light.I love thee freely, as men strive for RI love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.I love thee with a passion put to useIn my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.I love thee with a love I seemed to loseWith my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,I shall but love thee better after death.我是怎样的爱你我是怎样的爱你?诉不尽千言万语:我爱你的程度是那样是高深和广远;恰似我的灵魂曾飞到了九天和黄泉;去探索人生的奥妙和神灵的恩典。无论是白昼还是夜晚我爱你不息,像我每日必需的摄生食物不能间断。我纯洁的爱你,不为奉承吹捧迷惑,我勇敢的爱你,如同为正义而奋争!爱你,以昔日的剧痛和童年的忠诚,爱你,以眼泪,笑声及全部的生命。要是没有你,我的心就失去了圣贤,要是没有你,我的心就失去了激情。假如上帝愿意,请为我做主和见证:在我死后,我必将爱你更深,更深!
承诺永生永世爱祢至死不渝千秋万世寻祢来生与祢相距
诗句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁闻一多《死水》中诗中“一沟绝望的死水”隐喻着什么?_百度知道
闻一多《死水》中诗中“一沟绝望的死水”隐喻着什么?
“这是一沟绝望的死水”,有着深刻的寓意:它象征着当时那个处于军阀混战中的腐败黑暗的半封建、半殖民地的旧中国。当时,旧中国封建传统势力根深蒂固,渗透于各个领域;帝国主义的入侵,资产阶级的所谓文明,又使一些无耻的中国人滋长了洋奴思想;反动派相互勾结,残酷地扼杀着一切进步的新思想、新事物。正是这一切,使当时的中国成了“一沟绝望的死水”。在这句诗中,“绝望”二字,写出了诗人深沉的失望心情。诗的第二句,“清风吹不起半点漪沦”,“清风”是与“死水”相对照的事物,可以用以比喻一切新鲜的思想和力量。然而,这些新鲜的东西却引不起“死水”的半点反应。清风吹处波不生,可见死水已沉寂到了极点。这一句是对“死水”的更进一步的描绘。诗的第三、四句“不如多扔些破铜烂铁,爽性泼你的剩菜残羹”,写出了诗人面对“死水”,继失望而产生的恨极心情。现实既然如此黑暗,让人绝望,倒不如让它彻底腐烂发臭,也许病入膏肓,不可救药,烂得更快、更透,旧的彻底死亡了,新的才会成长得更茁壮。这两句诗,又表现了诗人激愤中饱含着对美好事物的殷切希望。
其他类似问题
闻一多的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
这个所有人都已麻木的社会
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高山是你的形象 的文章

随机推荐