本48页3a.3b仿写. 关于正确认识宗教信仰的500字 九春2014年五市十校共同体英
☆你大爷☆eoyi
有人喜欢那百花争艳的春天,有人喜欢
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码八年级英语书上册71页3a仿写
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码仿写八年级下英语第一单元的SectionB 3a
In ten years,I think I'll be a photographer.I'll live in Hong Kong,because I went to there last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a modern city.As a photographer,I think I will meet lots of different people.I think I'll live in an flat alone,because I think it's good for my job.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
In ten years,I think I'll be a photographer.I'll live in Hong Kong,because I went to there last year and fell in love with it.I think it's really a modern city.As a photographer,I think I will meet lots of different people.I think I'll live in an flat alone,because I think it's good for my job.
孔子曰:“自力更生。”只有自己写,才算真本事。抄别人的东西不是借鉴,而是盗窃。自己干吧!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
扫描下载二维码八下英语第56页3a仿写(新目标,人教版)
I can't stand my poor English.Today,I had a class of English public speaking.At the end of the class,teacher asked every students to select a topic to make a speech as a homework.At that time,I decided to do a good preparation and try my best to show.Although I prepared a lot,now I still couldn't express my ideas well.Compared with my classmates' great pronouciation,I was really upset.Although that,my teacher let me be the umpire as I usually give speeches in Chinese at school.I'm a good speaker of Chinese,but in English,I'm not sure whether I could do well in the next week's class.I think English is really important for me,so I decided to study English well.I will learn and practice English every day,especially my oral English.Never give up!Keep on!I'm sure I would be one of the perfect english speakers in the world!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I can't stand my poor English.
Today, I had a class of English public speaking. At the end of the class, teacher asked every students to select a topic to make a speech as a homework. At that...
I can't stand my poor English.
Today, I had a class of English public speaking. At the end of the class, teacher asked every students to select a topic to make a speech as a homework. At that...
扫描下载二维码七年级下册英语十一单元3A仿写作文_百度知道
七年级下册英语十一单元3A仿写作文
七年级下册英语十一单元3A仿写作文
I am from Zhangping China,Grade 7.I have a round face and small eyes.My nose is small and My mouth is small,a small nose and a small mouth.He is 3;t long hair.I have a brother.I am 13.I&#39.He has a round face,big eyes.I am a girlI am Liu Yulin.He doesn&#39.He is not a student.I am in Class 3.His name is Liu Km a student
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
七年级下册英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 八年级上册语文仿写 的文章

随机推荐