Aboveall the abovecounter y...

帮我把这段汉语翻译成英语,急~~~!!!_百度知道
帮我把这段汉语翻译成英语,急~~~!!!
帮我把这篇汉文翻译成英畅迹扳克殖久帮勋爆魔文:我认为青少年应该花花费大量时间做家庭作业。因为一方面那样有助于我们提高我们的成绩;另一方面,我们作为学生,我们的责任就是学习,我们要尽到我们的责任,这样才能对的起我们的父母、老师、祖国!
为您推荐:
汉语翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
I think teenagers should spend a lot of time doing homework.Because on the one hand,it畅迹扳克殖久帮勋爆魔 can help us to improve our achievement.On the other hand,as we are students,our duty is study.We should do our duty so that we can repay(对得起不会说,这是报答的意思) our parents,teachers and motherland.
we should spent most of our time on the home work.first of all,it could help us improve our score,on the other hand,as a student ,our task is study ,above all,we must do what we should do .only the school achivement can pay back the love given by parents ,teachers and motherland.
i think that teenagers should spend most of their time on doing homework. on one side that helps us getting our gradon the other side, us as students, our responsibility is to study,we have to do our part as being a grown up,this way we can be responsible to our parents,teachers,and our countery(我知道不是很对)
This helped me to translate Chinese into English: I think young people should spend a lot of time to do homework. On the one hand, as help us imp On the other hand, we, as students, it is our duty to learn, we have to do our duty in order to the effect of our parents, teachers, the motherland!好多的哦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮朋友问两道JAVA题_百度知道
帮朋友问两道JAVA题
1.试编写Java代码实现一个计数器类Computer,其中包括a) 属性counterValue
用来保存计数器的当前值;b) 方法increment() 计数器加一;c) 方法decrement() 计数器减一;d) 方法reset()计数器清零e) 方法getCounterValue()返回当前计数器的值2.编程实现矩形类,其中应包括计算举行周长和面积的方法a) 至少应该实现两个构造方法b) 属性值需要进行隐藏,不能直接进行修改
请高手帮忙答下啰
提问者采纳
public class Computer { protected int counterV public void increment() {
counterValue++; } public void decrement() {
counterValue--; } public void reset() {
counterValue = 0; } public int getCounterValue() {
return counterV }}public class Rectangle{
public Rectangle()
public Rectangle(double x,double y)
public double getCircle()
return 2*(x+y);
public double getArea()