长大后,乡愁是一张窄窄的船票,
我在这头,新娘在那头。 
后来啊!乡愁是一方矮矮的坟墓,
我在外头,母亲在里头。 
而现在,乡愁是一湾浅浅的海峡,
我在这头,大陆在那头。

Homesick

When I was a child, my homesickness was a small stamp   
Linking Mum at the other end and me this.  
When grown up, I remained homesick, but it became a ticket  
By which I sailed to and from my bride at the other end.  
Then homesickness took the shape of a grave 
Mum inside of it and me outside.   
Now I’m still homesick, but it is a narrow strait 
Separating me on this side and the mainland on the other. 

的感言:谢
其他回答 (3)

Today I&m very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.
It&s a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I&m singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what&s a happy day! 

Our winter holiday is about a month. I can make a plan for myself.In holiday I have much more time to do what I like. For example, I can watch TV, play computer, go out to play with my friends and so on.
I can&t forget to study. I should do some housework help my parents. They are not easy, I know. New year has passed, I am older one year. 我们的寒假大概是一个月左右。我要为自己制定一个计划。寒假期间我有更多的时间做我自己喜欢的事。例如,看电视,玩电脑,和朋友一起出去玩,等等。我不能忘记学习。我还应该帮助父母做一些家务。我知道他们不容易。新年过去了,我又长大了一岁。
我的妈妈
My mother is a housewife and good mother. She has medium height .and beautiful face. She is a generous, good natured and warm-hearted woman. 
She is good at cooking, often treat us lavish dinner, consisting of different dishes form various provinces. I like eat my mother dishes very much. 
She likes watch TV. My mother and I like to visit relatives together. Sometimes we go shopping together. 
When I have trouble that she always encourage me to do our best, she used to say “It don’t matter if you win or not. The important thing is to do your best and keep going”.
中国的天气
i think we are lucky that we live in China,because we can try different kinds of climates in one year.
spring.the whole year&s work depends on a good start in Spring.and in this season,the famers is busy in sowing.but for me,i am not much like this season because it rains a lot.
summer.summer is my most favourite season in the year,because i can go swimming with my sister and enjoy the sunshine.
autumn.autumn is a beautiful season and you can see the fallen leaves on the streets.autumn is a harviest season that you can have lots of fruits to enjoy.
winter.winter is quite cold here,but for our children,we can make snowman with the snow.it is another funny things we can enjoy.
朋友
I have a good friend whose name is called XXX.We have become good friends since this term.I like to play with her very much.She has a beautiful feature and a lovely face.She is a girl of great strengh.She is considerate,thoughtful,kind,and always care about me.When I&m in trouble ,she&ll give me her hands.When I feel lonely,she&ll stay beside me .When I have trouble that she always encourage me to do our best, she used to say “It don’t matter if you win or not. The important thing is to do your best and keep going”.i feel happy beacause i can have such a good friend in my life.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译(初中水平)_百度知道
英语翻译(初中水平)
有人说跳舞很苦,我觉得这是真的!
来两句.当我跳舞时.舞蹈有很多类型。
2,就可以忘记一切烦恼:1
提问者采纳
omeone said that it was hard to dance.猴岛宣 黑执事为你解答~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步, and I think this is true,如对你有帮助
再来两句:1.舞蹈有很多类型。
2.当我跳舞时,就可以忘记一切烦恼!
There are many types of dance.When I dance, you can forget all the troubles!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
there is different kinds of dance I forget troubles when dancing ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你进步应该是:Someone said that it was hard to dance, and I think this is true,如对你有帮助
someone think dancing is hard, and i think the same way!
Someone said learning to dance is painful and I find it is true !
再来两句:1.舞蹈有很多类型。
2.当我跳舞时,就可以忘记一切烦恼!尽情享受舞蹈的乐趣!
1. There are many types of dance.2. When I dance I can forget all the troubles. Just enjoy the pleasure of dance!
Some people say that dancing is very bitter, I think this is true!
I think it is true to say that dancing is hard.
Dancing is very hard,I agree with it.
I think it's true that it is hard to dance.
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译啊!! 来看一看,最好用初一的水平_百度知道
英语翻译啊!! 来看一看,最好用初一的水平
我看到你们的招聘广告,我想试一试
提问者采纳
I would like to have a try after seeing your recruit advertisement.希望能够帮到楼主
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
I saw your employment advertisement, I want to have a try
I saw your want ad(advertisement), and I want to have a try.
I saw your recuiting adverting, I want to have a try.
I see your advertisement, I'll try
I saw your advertisement for bringing in some people and i wanted to have a try.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一水平的英语短文,有翻译,120到150词_百度知道
初一水平的英语短文,有翻译,120到150词
望大家能帮助我找找初一水平的英语短文,急用,带有翻译,希望大家可以帮助一下我,120到150词
提问者采纳
a prs Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate. Hundreds of wax-tapers lighted up the green branches. Make Naples the capital of Italy://ruoyenglish,老师,有个男人威胁要从商业区一座大楼的二十层跳下去。 约翰放学了,可他的祖父母仍然宠着他;clock news. &/html/show21971,&#39. They are real USAre we poisonous. &quot,那家伙不会往下跳, why do you want God to make Naples the capital of IYes,看是否有假,”他的朋友欣然同意,先生;ve just bitten my tongue:“朱莉叶.&quot. &quot。她镇定了一下。然而圣诞树上的烛光越升越高,你能给我们描述一下这个鸟巢吗; 可是老师哭了 六岁的约翰娇生惯养;s house. &/viewdiary. He What kind of bird://ruoyenglish。 “那么. 打赌 两个好朋友正坐在一家小酒馆内观看十一点的电视新闻;ll bet you ten bucks the guy doesn'But I didn&#39?”我姐姐问她。这都是真正的美元。” (10)Nest and Hair My sister. Then came his first day of school, looked down from the tree upon her, such as she had seen in the shop-windows, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum:“因为我在地理考卷上是这样写的,它们是从美国直接带来的;ve Just Bitten My Tongue &quot. &quot。“我不能拿你的钱, ma&#39,夫人.&#39, and tiny painted figures,用了很长时间才选好了一顶。你戴上这顶帽子看上去起码年轻十岁, and who was now dead that whenever a star falls an immortal spirit returns to the God who gave it,&quot.html" target="_blank">http, she winked at me and said?&quot。她的惯性使她接近了我的脚, softly, can you give us a des John asked,颜色瑰丽的图画. And whe Her mother interrupted and said, she went to a city bank to deposit the US dollars her daughter gave her。 “是什么鸟呢; --------- 朱莉叶在做睡前祷告, it just 中文翻译 买帽子 一位妇女到一家帽子店买帽子;his friend admits, gentle and loving as always,far larger。她依然是那么的慈爱和温和,&quot,在天上划出一道长长的火丝;Trust me。” (5)http。 几分钟后, his first day away from his grandmother&#39?你过的好吗: &quot.bokee://I don&#39,这位女士马上摘下了她的帽子说。这孩子几乎寸步不离他的祖母,然而那快活和幸福的样子却是她生前从未有过的 (7)But the teacher cried The six-year-old John wt want a hat that makes me look ten years older as soon as I take it off,”他的朋友承认道,天上落下一颗星,我没哭. The child stretched out her hands towards them in delight;类似 鸟窝与头发 我姐姐是一位小学老师.One friend turns tt take your money, the lights streaming bWhy do you ask。“上帝!&quot. AgaI&#39,比上次圣诞节透过那富商家的玻璃门看到的那株还要大://flash. &Me, for she had been told by her old grandmother。 她在墙上又擦了一根火柴, fiery tail,am, but the teacher did, and in that moment the lights of theI didn&#39。一位朋友转身对另一位说道;t cry.html" target="_blank">http; replied the child, and sur &quot。”小姑娘说; she said, dear,我匆匆奔向纽约豪华中心站去赶一趟火车.5617.A reporter comes on about a man threatening to jump from the 20th floor of a downtown building,现在已经死了?&quot. &quot, uttering!&你做了极好的选择;An excellent choice,有一颗落下来: &quot://comic。 “哦,so the loser hands his pal a $10 bill;巢 3 description n.,“早在六点的新闻里; 它们是从美国直接带来的 一位中国老妇人在美国看望女儿回来不久. GPlease God, madam.html (6)She kindled a third match?哭了没有; she asked?” 朱莉叶回答道, but his grandma doted on him, than the one she had seen last Christmas eve through the glass doors of the rich merchant&#39,亲爱的和生前一样的祖母出现了。 “我没看到鸟儿.描述 4 encourage v,我就已见他跳下去了,为什么求上帝让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都呢,”另一位说;但令他沮丧的是,“你问这个干什么.com/viewdiary,也请你相信这些钞票, &s a bet。”那孩子回答说;I can&#39. “Now some one is dying?”约翰问!” (9)Julie was saying her bedtime prayers?” “因为我刚刚咬破自己的舌头;s loving arms。多拿一些帽子给我看看. 她擦着了第三根火柴,就像你的头发一样?&quot,“可我想他不会再跳了;It&#39? did you cry,银行职员认真检查了每一张钞票; it flamed up。” (11)I&#39,&#39:&quot:“总是有漂亮女人拜倒在你脚下吗.有毒的 2 Cause I&#39, and far more &quot, the Christmas candles burned higher and higher,亲爱的; my sister encouraged her , the lady took off her hat at once and said。已经忍耐到极限的售货员害怕她再改变主意,最后实在忍耐不住说, she beheld them beaming s what I put in my geography exam,&quot,因而赌输的那位交给他的朋友一张十元的钞票?&quot. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
只一味追求高分; high marks but poor competence&quot,“分数面前人人平 等”,忽视了对各方面才能的培养. &quot, we will be absolutely wrong。其授课只是照本宣读而已; are not unified. Teachers will judge us from our marks。根本不能引起听课同学的兴趣, we can be enrolled into senior middle schools. If we neglect training and developing the students&#39. As a matter of fact,考研究生;Number One Scholar&quot,出国. Students of this kind will be successful in every exam but they will be able to use freely their knowledge in their posts,既不应过分轻视它; I think everyone is familiar wi , I think marks are the sole standard to judge the success or failure of students in examsFor our students. The success or failure in exams will be influenced by experience on the spot and the examinee&#39. In terms of test in our study,可无法在工作岗位上灵活白如地运用自己所学到的知识,我们应该怎样对待分数呢; and &quot, marks is above everything, marks more than ten or less than one or two in our exams comparing with others mean not everything:“高分低能”,是至关重要的了;t you think such will be the case with our study. With marks we can be enrolled into junior middle schools. Don&#39,尽管在学校中每每能考出高分. With marks。 而我们自己也常常用分数在相互直接做着攀比; came into being。“胜败乃是兵家常事”这句话大概不会有人不知道,社会上出现了一个新词。然而. Once I happened to meet such a teacher as this ,但从教学效果上讲. We can get proof from the fact that the very best one we call &quot,它具有一定的公平性和真实性. But what attitude towards our marks should we take。我们完全为分数所左右了, he cannot succeed in
However. But his teaching result is much less than that of the one who just graduated from a not-well-renowned college,目前不少大中专院校的高材生毕业后不能胜任他们的工作,枯燥乏味; interest in learning was not aroused,对于我们学生来说;high marks&quot,原因就在于缺少将书本中的知识运用到实际工作中去的能力. When lecturing、高考“状元”并非就是平时出类拔萃的优等生的事实;ability&quot. Still with marks we can be graded and be allowed to go abroad for further studies. Our society judge us from marks. 分数. We should take an objective attitude towards the marks, marks are fair and real,我们为它丧气. Our parents will be strict with us with the marks,我们为它欢喜;t you think it waste training such persons for the country,并不一定说明什么问题。家长要用分数来要求我们; never-defeated general&quot。因此,缺乏一种教与学之间的协调功能. Don&#39, one cannot be &s health etc. Some time ago。笔者就曾经碰见这样一位教师;Everyone is equal before marks,要分数. Even though one will be very good in everyday study?在考试上很少有“常胜之师”, the teacher only repeated what the text- ability and competence and if we only seek for the high marks,要分数。国家培养出这样的“人材”. Once in a while one cannot fail in exams,不也是一种浪费吗。那么。历届中考. &quot。老师要用分数来衡量我们—上初中. At present there is a fact that we know a few brilliant and top college graduates are not qualified for their posts,而我们在学习上又何尝不如此, which was very dull so the his students' Success or failure is common sense for military.It is said that the teacher just graduated from a far-famed key university。 事实上,便是明证。从检验学习的角度上来说、健康状况等方面的影响,讲的就是这个道理, sometimes we students compare one another with marks directly,分数并不如有些人想象得那么绝对和权威. That is the reason why we say &quot, marks functions cannot be underestimated. The reason for it may be lack of the ability to combine knowledge learnt from books with pragmatics in their work、评职称还是要分数,“高分”与“能力”往往是不统一的;上 大学要分数? 的确; in the entrance exams for college and ordinary middle school and specialized secondary school over the years is not eminent above all others nor top st上高中。考试成绩偶尔低了一两分乃至十来 分,是不行的. His teaching was short of unity of teaching and learning. We are completely controlled by marks, a new phrase &quot。前段时间,即使平时成绩再好的同 学,分数并不是估量一个学生成败得失的惟一标准、博士要分数? To sum up from the above. We like them and we feel sorry for them, &quot,据说他毕业于某赫赫有名的重点大学;社会用分数来衡量我们. However,也没有必要把它看得过于神圣。这种人. Sometimes. Neither should we neglect them nor should we overvalue them like a God. &quot? 由此可见,也难免会有偶尔的失误. With marks we can be enrolled into college,我们应该客观地去看待分数? Truly? In exams, I can say marks are not absolutely authoritative for some,却远远逊色于一些非高等学府毕业的老师,分数有它不可低估的作用。考试的成败有时也会受到诸如临场经验. With marks we can be enrolled into postgraduate and doctrine studies
您可能关注的推广
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一水平的英语短文,有翻译,120到150词
初一水平的英语短文,有翻译,120到150词
希望大家能帮助我找找初一水平的英语短文,带有翻译,120到150词,希望大家可以帮助一下我,急用!
(1)http://flash.cdream.net/flash/88.htm(2)BUYINGAHATAladywenttoahatshoptobuyahat.Asshewasveryfussy,ittookheralongtimetopickonone.Alreadyattheendofhispatiencethesalesmanwasafraidthatshemightchangehermindagainsohetriedtoflatterher:"Anexcellentchoice,madam.Youlookatleasttenyearsyoungerwiththishaton!"Tohisdismay,theladytookoffherhatatonceandsaid:"Idon'twantahatthatmakesmelooktenyearsolderassoonasItakeitoff.Showmesomemorehats!"中文翻译买帽子一位妇女到一家帽子店买帽子。她很挑剔,用了很长时间才选好了一顶。已经忍耐到极限的售货员害怕她再改变主意,便恭维她:"你做了极好的选择,夫人。你戴上这顶帽子看上去起码年轻十岁!"但令他沮丧的是,这位女士马上摘下了她的帽子说:"我不想要一顶摘下来便使我立刻显得老十岁的帽子。多拿一些帽子给我看看!(3)/html/show21971.html(4)NotlongafteranoldChinesewomancamebacktoChinafromhervisittoherdaughterintheStates,shewenttoacitybanktodeposittheUSdollarsherdaughtergaveher.Atthebankcounter,theclerkcheckedeachnotecarefullytoseeifthemoneywasreal.Itmadetheoldladyoutofpatience.Atlastshecouldnotholdanymore,uttering."Trustme,Sir,andtrustthemoney.TheyarerealUSdollars.TheyaredirectlyfromAmerica."它们是从美国直接带来的一位中国老妇人在美国看望女儿回来不久,到一家市银行存女儿送给她的美元。在银行柜台,银行职员认真检查了每一张钞票,看是否有假。这种做法让老妇人很不耐烦,最后实在忍耐不住说:“相信我,先生,也请你相信这些钞票。这都是真正的美元,它们是从美国直接带来的。”(5)/viewdiary..html(6)Shekindledathirdmatch.Againshotuptheflame;andnowshewassittingunderamostbeautifulChristmastree,farlarger,andfarmoreprettilydeckedout,thantheoneshehadseenlastChristmasevethroughtheglassdoorsoftherichmerchant'shouse.Hundredsofwax-taperslightedupthegreenbranches,andtinypaintedfigures,suchasshehadseenintheshop-windows,lookeddownfromthetreeuponher.Thechildstretchedoutherhandstowardsthemindelight,andinthatmomentthelightsofthematchwarmquenched;still,however,theChristmascandlesburnedhigherandhigher,shebeheldthembeaminglikestarsinheaven;oneofthemfell,thelightsstreamingbehinditlikealong,fierytail.“Nowsomeoneisdying,”saidthelittlegirl,softly,forshehadbeentoldbyheroldgrandmother,theonlypersonwhohadeverbeenkindtoher,andwhowasnowdeadthatwheneverastarfallsanimmortalspiritreturnstotheGodwhogaveit.Shestruckyetanothermatchagainstthewall;itflamedup,andsurroundedbyitslight,appearedbeforeherthatsamedeargrandmother,gentleandlovingasalways,butbrightandhappyasshehadneverlookedduringherlifetime.她擦着了第三根火柴,又冒出了火焰。现在她觉得正坐在非常美丽的圣诞树下面,比上次圣诞节透过那富商家的玻璃门看到的那株还要大、还要美。这株树的绿枝上点燃着许许多多的蜡烛,颜色瑰丽的图画,就象橱窗里挂着的那些一样漂亮,仿佛在向她眨眼。小姑娘把两只手伸过去,火柴又熄灭了。然而圣诞树上的烛光越升越高。她看到它们变成了明亮的星星,有一颗落下来,在天上划出一道长长的火丝。“现在又有一个什么人死了。”小姑娘说。因为她的老祖母——一个唯一待她好的人,现在已经死了,曾经告诉过她,天上落下一颗星,地上就有一个灵魂回到曾赋于他生命的上帝那里去。她在墙上又擦了一根火柴,火光把四周照亮了。在亮光里,亲爱的和生前一样的祖母出现了。她依然是那么的慈爱和温和,然而那快活和幸福的样子却是她生前从未有过的(7)ButtheteachercriedThesix-year-oldJohnwasterriblyspoiled.Hisfatherknewit,buthisgrandmadotedonhim.Hehardlyleftherside.Andwhenhewantedanything,heeithercriedorthrewatempertantrum.Thencamehisfirstdayofschool,hisfirstdayawayfromhisgrandmother'slovingarms.Whenhecamehomefromschoolhisgrandmamethimatthedoor."Wasschoolallright?"sheasked,"Didyougetalongallright?didyoucry?""Cry?"Johnasked."No,Ididn'tcry,buttheteacherdid!"可是老师哭了六岁的约翰娇生惯养。他的父亲知道这一点,可他的祖父母仍然宠着他。这孩子几乎寸步不离他的祖母。他想要什么不是哭,就是闹。他第一天上学才离开祖母的怀抱。约翰放学了,他奶奶在门口接他并问道:“学校怎么样?你过的好吗?哭了没有?”“哭?”约翰问,“不,我没哭,可老师哭了。”(8)ABetTwopalsaresittinginapubwatchingtheeleven-'clocknews.Areportercomesonaboutamanthreateningtojumpfromthe20thfloorofadowntownbuilding.Onefriendturnstotheotherandsays,'I'llbetyoutenbuckstheguydoesn'tjump.''It'sabet,'agreeshisbuddy.Afewminuteslater,themanontheledgejumps,sotheloserhandshispala$10bill.'Ican'ttakeyourmoney,'hisfriendadmits.'Isawhimjumpearlieronthesix-o'clocknews.''Me,too,'saystheotherbuddy.'ButIdidn'tthinkhe'ddoitagain.打赌两个好朋友正坐在一家小酒馆内观看十一点的电视新闻。一则新闻报道说,有个男人威胁要从商业区一座大楼的二十层跳下去。一位朋友转身对另一位说道:“我敢赌十块钱,那家伙不会往下跳。”“赌就赌,”他的朋友欣然同意。几分钟后,站在墙檐上的男人跳了下去,因而赌输的那位交给他的朋友一张十元的钞票。“我不能拿你的钱,”他的朋友承认道,“早在六点的新闻里,我就已见他跳下去了。”“我也是,”另一位说,“可我想他不会再跳了!”(9)Juliewassayingherbedtimeprayers."PleaseGod,"shesaid,"makeNaplesthecapitalofItaly.MakeNaplesthecapitalofItaly."Hermotherinterruptedandsaid."Julie,whydoyouwantGodtomakeNaplesthecapitalofItaly?"AndJuliereplied,"Becausethat'swhatIputinmygeographyexam!"---------朱莉叶在做睡前祷告。“上帝,求求你,”她说,“让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都吧。”妈妈打断她的话说:“朱莉叶,为什么求上帝让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都呢?”朱莉叶回答道:“因为我在地理考卷上是这样写的。”(10)NestandHairMysister,aprimaryschoolteacher,wasinformedbyoneofherpupilsthatabirdhadbuiltitsnestinthetreeoutsidetheclassroom."Whatkindofbird?"mysisterasked."Ididn'tseethebird,ma'am,onlythenest,"repliedthechild."Then,canyougiveusadescriptionofthenest?"mysisterencouragedher."Well,ma'am,itjustresemblesyourhair."Notes:1informv.告诉2nestn.窝;巢3descriptionn.描述4encouragev.鼓励5resemblev.相似;类似鸟窝与头发我姐姐是一位小学老师。一次一个学生告诉她说一只鸟儿在教室外的树上垒了个窝。“是什么鸟呢?”我姐姐问她。“我没看到鸟儿,老师,只看到鸟窝。”那孩子回答说。“那么,你能给我们描述一下这个鸟巢吗?”我姐姐鼓励她道。“哦,老师,就像你的头发一样。”(11)I'veJustBittenMyTongue"Arewepoisonous?"theyoungsnakeaskedhismother."Yes,dear,"shereplied-"Whydoyouask?""CauseI'vejustbittenmytongue!"Notes:1poisonousadj.有毒的2CauseI'vejustbittenmytongue因为我刚咬了自己的舌头。句中Cause是Because的缩略形式。我刚咬破自己的舌头“我们有毒吗?”一个年幼的蛇问它的母亲。“是的,亲爱的,”她回答说,“你问这个干什么?”“因为我刚刚咬破自己的舌头。”(12)AWomanWhoFellItwasrushhourandIwasdashingtoatraininNewYorkCity'sGrandCentralTerminal-AsInearedthegate,aplump,middle-agedwomansprintedupfrombehind,lostherfootingonthesmoothmarblefloorandslidontoherback.Hermomentumcarriedherclosetomyshoes.BeforeIcouldhelpher,however,shehadscrambledup.Gaininghercomposure,shewinkedatmeandsaid,"Doyoualwayshavebeautifulwomenfailingatyourfeet?"摔倒的女人上下班高峰期,我匆匆奔向纽约豪华中心站去赶一趟火车。接近门口,一位肥胖的中年妇女从后面冲过来,没想到在平滑的大理石地面上失了脚,仰面滑倒了。她的惯性使她接近了我的脚。我正准备扶她,她却自己爬了起来。她镇定了一下,对我挤了一下眉,说道:“总是有漂亮女人拜倒在你脚下吗?”
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 初一英语 英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐