高三英语语法问题 高手帮帮我吧

61.located&&&& 62.the&&& 63.distibute&&& 64.lived&&& 65.way&& 66.they&&& 67.partcularly& 68.found62.of
&&&&,V2.32154The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.[解疑]帮帮我吧!请高手帮我把填空题做下,万分感谢!
Li Ying intends to get married with her American boyfriend.Peter,So she plans to give up her studies at university.She told her friend about this plan.Imagine you are plete the letter to Li Ying and suggest she finish her studies.我刚刚收到你五月二十日写来的信,我想让你知道我对你的未来计划的看法。希望你能接受我的建议。我认为你不该因为想早一年与彼得结婚就放弃大学的学习。彼得是个好小伙儿,我坚信他会同意把你们的婚礼再推迟一年。你今年23岁了,我认为你完全有能力自己做出决定。作为你的朋友,我不想干涉你的私事。但是,我亲爱的朋友,仔细想想我的话吧。对你,我只想一件事,那就是你的幸福。I just _get your lettle_________.I wnat to let you know__studies is so important______________.I hope you will__go on with it______________.I don`t think you should__give up your studies_____________at university just to get married with Peter_so early___________.Peter is a good boy.I`m sure____he will agree_________to postpone your wedding for one ore year.You are ___adult_____________this year.I think you have the ability to make your own decisions.______________,I don`t intend to interfere in your affairs.But,____________________,Please do consider y words carefully.I__make a wish_______________for you.That` your happiness.We will try our best to ______________________(符合个人的需要)In Dalian,you can visit Bangchui Island,Tiger Beach,fujiazhuang,Xinghai Park and other_________(景点)That is __________________(一封私人信件)Please get his agreement_________________(以书面形式)What a ______________(秀丽)view._____________________(不幸的是),we missed the train.In our hotels roo servie is not ______________________(额外的)It is very important to protect_____________________(稀有的)flowers. on campusmake a phone calllook forward to graduate fromas ....as .....get along well withpass examsake....pleasedseem to beintend toLi Hong is a Chinese girl.She studies very hard and always.______whith good marks.She also_______her teahers and classmates_________.All this ______her parents _________.Now Li Hong_________her college soon,and she __________further her study abroad.In order to get _________________much information______________possible,she__________to the university.She ________very hopeful to get into the university.She is ________the day`s coming soon.appreciatetore upask for feel about I`d like to think of feel satisfied withaccept your opinionall over againend the letter withThe teacher smiles at me.She must ______my work.When you make a very important decision,you`d better_______your parents`advice.Shall i start the letter______?Tomorrow is Sunday.______invite you to dinner in the evening.I don`t think much of this film.What do you ______it?I will ___________whole-heartedly.How does your father_______our plan?We do ______your help,Mr.Green.I guess we should ______&Best wishes&.The old lady felt so angry that she ______the check(支票) into pieces.detailrequireinternalbetspecifictourbearspiritI_____he won`t come.We are discussing the ______of the plan.Everyone wants to make a round-the-word_____.Can _____and body be separated?If you _______further infor mation,please phone us.this deciosion was made according to the ______circumstances.________________-trade is also very important.He cannot ________to talk about it,even to me.
d taiduoi !
I feel dizzy !You should have put the materials in order.So much posted up here is silly.
appreciatetore upask for feel about I`d like to think of feel satisfied withaccept your opinionall over againend the letter withThe teacher smiles at me.She must __feel satisfied with____my work.When you make a very important decision,you`d better__ask for _____your parents`advice.Shall i start the letter__all over again____?Tomorrow is Sunday.__ I`d like to ____invite you to dinner in the evening.I don`t think much of this film.What do you _feel about _____it?I will __accept your opinion_________whole-heartedly.How does your father__ think of _____our plan?We do _ appreciate_____your help,Mr.Green.I guess we should __ end the letter with____&Best wishes&.The old lady felt so angry that she __ tore up____the check(支票) into pieces.detailrequireinternalbetspecifictourbearspiritI__bet___he won`t come.We are discussing the __detail____of the plan.Everyone wants to make a round-the-word_tour____.Can __spirit___and body be separated?If you __require_____further infor mation,please phone us.this deciosion was made according to the _specific_____circumstances.____Internal____________-trade is also very important.He cannot ___bear_____to talk about it,even to me.
帮帮我吧!请高手帮我把填空题做下,万分感谢!给我一个理由先!帮你就是害你,不要让我难做...
on campusmake a phone calllook forward to graduate fromas ....as .....get along well withpass examsake....pleasedseem to beintend toLi Hong is a Chinese girl.She studies very hard and always.__pass exams____whith good marks.She also_gets along well with______her teahers and classmates___on campus______.All this ___makes___her parents ___pleased______.Now Li Hong__will_graduate from______her college soon,and she ___ intends to_______further her study abroad.In order to get _______as__________much information________as______possible,she__made a phone call________to the university.She ___seems to be_____very hopeful to get into the university.She is __looking forward to______the day`s coming soon.
Li Hong 这题提供的答案有错, ake.....pleased
应为make....pleased。 是你的老师错了,还是你抄错了?
We will try our best to ____be qulified?__________________(符合个人的需要)不太明白什么是符合个人的需要In Dalian,you can visit Bangchui Island,Tiger Beach,fujiazhuang,Xinghai Park and other___sightseeing sites______(景点)That is _______a private letter___________(一封私人信件)Please get his agreement____in writing_____________(以书面形式)What a ______beautiful________(秀丽)view.____Unfortunately_________________(不幸的是),we missed the train.In our hotels roo servie is not _________extra?_____________(额外的)这局不太懂,首先roo servie应为room service。然后如果想说room service is free, 比较通的讲法:In our hotels room service does not cost extra.It is very important to protect______rare_______________(稀有的)flowers.
Li Ying intends to get married with her American boyfriend.Peter,So she plans to give up her studies at university.She told her friend about this plan.Imagine you are plete the letter to Li Ying and suggest she finish her studies.我刚刚收到你五月二十日写来的信,我想让你知道我对你的未来计划的看法。希望你能接受我的建议。我认为你不该因为想早一年与彼得结婚就放弃大学的学习。彼得是个好小伙儿,我坚信他会同意把你们的婚礼再推迟一年。你今年23岁了,我认为你完全有能力自己做出决定。作为你的朋友,我不想干涉你的私事。但是,我亲爱的朋友,仔细想想我的话吧。对你,我只想一件事,那就是你的幸福。I just _get your lettle_________.I wnat to let you know__studies is so important______________.I hope you will__go on with it______________.I don`t think you should__give up your studies_____________at university just to get married with Peter_so early___________.Peter is a good boy.I`m sure____he will agree_________to postpone your wedding for one ore year.You are ___adult_____________this year.I think you have the ability to make your own decisions.______________,I don`t intend to interfere in your affairs.But,____________________,Please do consider y words carefully.I__make a wish_______________for you.That` your happiness.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------这题无法做,出题的有点问题。I just _get your lettle_________.GET前应填字吗?不填显然是时态错误。填的话,填什么?HAVE的话后面应该是GOTTEN,所以不能填HAVE,唯一能填的是DID,可是何必要在此加强语气,何况前面有个JUST,也不通。LETTLE后面又是什么呢,是只能填一个字吗?按照中文的说法应该为I just got your lettle that you wrote on 5/28.I wnat to let you know__studies is so important______________.studies 前可加THAT,可important后句子就可以完了,如果硬要加的话,勉强加 for you。I hope you will__go on with it______________.这句令我迷惑,go on with what? 完全和中文配不起来,所以做不来了。另外,Peter is a good boy。如果PETER是成人的话,应说GOOD GUY或NICE GUY。GOOD BOY云云一般对小孩和狗猫说的。什么叫做she plans to give up her studies at university?简简单单说she plans to quit school/college就好了。总之觉得题出得不好。
你才头昏糊涂呢,我是没时间帮人家做啊,让大家帮帮 忙不可以啊? T-T
谢谢JustAnId 我真的是帮人家做的,我也没看到题目,不知道人家发错给我没。
这题无法做,出题的有点问题。I just _get your lettle_________.letter吧?越看越迷糊!◎◎◎◎◎◎
也是看得很迷糊,做个记号作罢。
大家还在看The page is temporarily unavailable
nginx error!
The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
Website Administrator
Something has triggered an error on your
This is the default error page for
nginx that is distributed with
It is located
/usr/share/nginx/html/50x.html
You should customize this error page for your own
site or edit the error_page directive in
the nginx configuration file
/etc/nginx/nginx.conf.英语高手快来帮我吧 谢谢了~
你不是18个人
来测量的最佳波长物质(例如,悬浮固体物、叶绿素和黄色物质)在水里要视情况而定在一些因素如浓度的这些物质,传感器的特点等Schmugge苏达权等,2002年).各种乐队和传感器估计已经提出了小尺度地幔对流的水.北京孙俐.(2001)报道,地球资源探测TM乐队2(绿色)3(红色)适合湖泊水域估算SSC在SSC0-50毫克l-1范围,好象泰勒孙俐.(2006)报道,地球资源探测TM乐队有显著正相关,显示出很强的3大面积的湖水SSCb60毫克左
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 高三英语语法 的文章

随机推荐