the first aspectjweaver I ...

您要找的是不是:
n. 方面;相位;面貌(aspect的复数)
The second aspect I questioned was the use of a SAX2 parser for unmarshalling documents.
我质疑的第二个方面是使用SAX2解析器对文档进行数据分解。
As a result, if I want to change the base aspect I can now do so without any changes to the system anywhere.
结果,在想要改变基本方面时,现在可以不用对系统的任何地方做任何改变。
I'd also like to end up with an aspect I can use for logging execution paths and associated performance metrics so I can see which method calls are taking the longest times to execute.
最后我还想做成一个可以用来记录执行路径和相关性能度量的aspect,这样就可以看到执行时间最长的方法调用。
In this aspect I also have the sketchy knowledge which is far from the specialty.
我对具体的股票价格和走势看不清楚,我的这方面知识也一知半解,远谈不上专业。
In that aspect I don't think there will be a big difference. He sees everything.
在这个方面,我认为也没什么不同。他能看到一切。
Another aspect I improve the structure of the jack to make it smarter and finish the project more satisfactorily.
另一方面改进了提升器结构,使其更小巧,更好的完成工作任务。
I started to reflect on my creation and what I think and which aspect I want to explore, every person will experience the process.
我也开始对自己的创作进行反思,有什么想法,要做哪方面的探索,每个人都会经历这个过程。
But to the mental work and the study aspect I am more scathing .
但对脑力劳动和学习方面我是比较严厉的。
As I started to research this aspect I encountered a coincidence.
我开始作这方面的研究也是碰巧。
In school, learning aspect I like English best and politics, as for sports, I like basketball and badminton.
在学校,学习方面我最喜欢英语和政治了,至于运动,我就比较喜欢篮球和羽毛球了。
Specifically, include the following:First, in the application condition aspect I suggest balance minus and minus must practice by enrich the application condition, and improve assessment methods;
具体来说,包括以下几个方面:第一、减刑适用条件方面建议通过充实减刑的适用条件平衡可减与必减的做法,完善考核办法;
I am the BEATBOX amateur, but in fact, to this aspect I cannot!
我是BEATBOX爱好者,但是实际上,对这个方面我不能!
The aspect I am referring to will involve Mars (action, energy) conjunct Uranus (surprises) in the same part of the chart that I have been referring to, your fifth house of true love.
在此我会提及主宰行动和能量的火星与主宰意外的天王星的结合,以及你主宰真爱的第五宫。
The aspect I am referring to will involve Mars (action, energy) conjunct Uranus (surprises) in the same part of the chart that I have been referring to, your fifth house of true love.
在此我会提及掌握行动和能量的火星与掌握不测的天王星的团结,以及掌握真的第五宫。
在此我会提及掌握行动和能量的火星与掌握不测的天王星的维系,以及掌握真的第五宫。
Sometimes I prefer to play badly and win games because winning is always important, the good football will come later, but also in this aspect I think we are on the right road.
有些场合我宁愿踢得难看些,只要获胜,因为赢下比赛才是重要的,漂亮足球其次。这一点米兰做得不错。
On this aspect, I have no any more to say.
在我这方面,我没有什么更多要说的。
Another aspect that I want to highlight here is that process languages can vary significantly in complexity and scope.
另一方面我想指出的是:过程语言在复杂度和适用范围上可以有很大的不同。
In the above base aspect, I've stored transient state about the currently monitored request in an anonymous inner class.
在上面的基方面中,我把当前被监视请求的中间状态保存在匿名内部类中。
It is this aspect that I will use in my initial performance testing.
我在最初的性能测试中就以这方面为重点。
To make intelligent use of my performance tracing aspect, I need to have at least a rough idea of how much overhead is added by the timer method call.
为了明智地使用我们的性能跟踪方面,我需要至少大体知道计时器方法调用增加了多少开销。
In the tests with my performance trace aspect, I'll just use two passes, and I'll only show the output from the second pass.
在用性能跟踪方面测试时,我只使用两次穿越,并且我将只显示第二次穿越的输出。
A:In this aspect, I think, pater bags have the edge on plastic bags.
我认为在这方面纸袋要比塑料袋强一点儿.
There's one more aspect that I want to take a couple of minutes and have us think about, and that's this.
还有一个方面,我想花几分钟时间,让我们思考一下,就是这个。
In this aspect, I think, pater bags have the edge on plastic bags.
我认为在这方面纸袋要比塑料袋强一点儿。
Is that with ponytail?I look her aspect, I know she comes from china.
扎马尾辫的那个。我一看她外表,就知道她是中国来的。
But Amsterdam reflects this kind of primacy of the global economy, because it's such an important trading power, but also this federalist decentralized aspect that I've tried to describe.
但是当时的阿姆斯特丹反应了,一种全球化经济的趋势,因为它是非常重要的一股贸易势力,而联邦分权制的政体,正如我刚才说的,也是同等重要
But Amsterdam reflects this kind of primacy of the global economy, because it's such an important trading power, but also this federalist decentralized aspect that I've tried to describe.
但是当时的阿姆斯特丹反应了,一种全球化经济的趋势,因为它是非常重要的一股贸易势力,而联邦分权制的政体,正如我刚才说的,也是同等重要
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!您的位置》 >
> The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded AspectiPhone/iPad版1.31官方ios版|苹果iosThe Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspectipa
The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded AspectiPhone/iPad版1.31官方ios版|苹果iosThe Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspectipa
The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded AspectiPhone/iPad版内容介绍:
Now with native iPad support using a universal binary!
Shrouded Aspect is the first installment in The Pantheon Cycle series. This single-player turn-based strategy game is set in a fantasy realm of ancient Celtic lore.
Focusing on combat instead of role-playing, action is always just a few touches away. Combat takes place on battlefields with hex-based movement. Over 200 skills can be learned through experience, as well as new equipment obtained throughout the campaign.
Harness the power of six different world energies to help your characters fight the evil plague that infests the land...Earth, Nature, Fire, Water, Life, and Death. Or you can do it the old-fashioned way with muscle and steel.
The story-driven campaign provides over 30 hours of gameplay, covering 32 scenarios with branching paths, allowing for replayability even in the single-player campaign.
For more information, gameplay video and screenshots, visit /sa
iPad, iPod Touch 3rd gen, or iPhone 3GS or newer is recommended for performance reasons.
If you are experiencing crashes in the Sheeh Hives or anywhere, please contact me. I'd like to fix any issues but I need to know about them ASAP.
The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspectapp截图:
The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspectipa更新日志:
版本1.31中的新功能
Fixedbugthatpreventedplayercharactersfromgoingbelow1HP.
The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspect用户评价:
评论人:牛头怪
这是我玩的最好的美式回合游戏了,但是关卡不能重复玩!请作者改进下,我想关卡重复玩
The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspectios版注意事项:
因含有以下内容而被评级为 9+:偶尔/轻微的卡通或幻想暴力偶尔/轻微的惊悚/恐怖题材
兼容性:需要iOS3.1.3或更高版本。与iPhone、iPad、iPodtouch兼容。
想了解更多请点击》:
The Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded AspectiPhone/iPad版1.31官方ios版|苹果iosThe Pantheon Cycle: Shrouded Aspectipa下载地址
应用大小:99.7 MB
文件类型:ipa
应用类别:休闲益智
更新时间:
当前版本:1.31
应用语言:英文
运行环境:iPhone/iPad
休闲益智同级分类
热门软件推荐
百度手机输入法精准词库基于
360手机卫士安卓版是一款完
时空猎人安卓版介绍: 阿达
天天酷跑在继承经典横版跑酷
天天爱消除》顾名思义就是一
《刀塔传奇》是2014年首款动
关注排行榜
手游,好玩的手游排行榜,手机游戏手机软件下载网站!
Copyright &2008-魔物盒(). 粤ICP备 联系方式:on the other aspect
On the other aspect,“The Ta′rikh-i-Rashidi”had not been thoroughly analysed.
基于1个网页-
On the other aspect market economy is moral economy.
另一方面,市场经济也是道德经济。
On the other aspect of routing mechanism of querying message, super node and ordinary node are designed for realizing this routing.
在查询消息的路由机制方面,设计了超节点和普通节点的路由机制。
Now they are on the other aspect of the marriage—deadlock, which means marriage is going on, two parties are still fulfilling the obligations to the family, but nothing is related to happiness.
他们陷入婚姻的另一种局面,僵持,僵持就是关系在继续,两个人在继续着对家庭的各种义务,只是与幸福无关。
But I don't -- it's not up to me to sort of negotiate one way or the other on that aspect of the bill right here.
The global village aspect and intertwined economic dependence on each other can be seen in the way global economies enter and exit recessions together, and see their stock markets enter and exit bull and bear markets together.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of this posting for links to many other articles on various aspect of inside sales management.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 aspectjweaver 的文章

随机推荐