八年级上册英语词组高手帮帮忙 谁懂这些词组 。。能帮...

求救:请问有没有高手可以帮我用这几个词组写一篇大约100字的英语短文?请问有没有高手可以帮我用&be infected with&,&in place of&,&pass out&,&as a result&,&at risk&,&regardless of&,&the solution to&,&threaten to do sth.&,&distract...from&,&sign_百度作业帮
求救:请问有没有高手可以帮我用这几个词组写一篇大约100字的英语短文?请问有没有高手可以帮我用"be infected with","in place of","pass out","as a result","at risk","regardless of","the solution to","threaten to do sth.","distract...from","sign
请问有没有高手可以帮我用"be infected with","in place of","pass out","as a result","at risk","regardless of","the solution to","threaten to do sth.","distract...from","sign up(for sth.)" 来写一段大约100字左右的英语短文?
one day ,A young boy waspassed out that he was infected with AIDS.as a result,he threatened tocommunicate to others.The solution to him is different.Others distracted him from the disease,as if he was signed up for death.He was at risk.What I can do to him only ahurt hreat够不够100字,有的字都不认识,惭愧,好累
您可能关注的推广英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...高手帮帮忙,小弟求一篇初三水平的英语作文,在线等,悬赏100,80词左右,先到的好的再加分!!!!!_百度知道
高手帮帮忙,小弟求一篇初三水平的英语作文,在线等,悬赏100,80词左右,先到的好的再加分!!!!!
们不仅在打招呼,而大家又认为你应该做什么,用餐与拜访他人过年过节等文化习俗与英美国家有巨大差异,我们的学习生活其实与人生目标也与国外的孩子大相径庭,在学校和在家里应是如何学习的2.你的学习目标和人生目标是什么,告诉他1,写一封E-mail给来自美国的Philip。请你从自己真实的学习生活感受出发.作为中国的青少年
apart ft know how serious you were when you mentioned it to me in your last email,It is an intereting idea that you are looking forward to continue you school in China. So those cannot get a place in a university will be regarded as a total failor. I don&#39, I am working hard on every subject just in order to pass the entrance examination so to get a place in the targeted universities, wt have freetime at all as I always get too much to finish. I have to tell you, this must be strange to you. Everyone is expected by their parents to go to university, there are many aspects in our life are different from yours. I can give you some examplesDear Philip. I will let you know more next time. Normally every child is supposed to be a good boy or girl.take care. As to myself. You may find that I don&#39. Anything naughty would be reported to the parents
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
So happy to recieve your e-mail this morning, may be we are just the same as many other youngsters all over the world, most of time we lost ourselves for doing something, some may be asking for too much and become a bit unreasonable. They want their wishes and go for their own dreams,希望我写得不会太长, surely there are some obvious things, nowadays. Best wishes, table manner and of course we also celebrate different festivals as well, and thank you for asking me about what is the difference comparing Chinese youth to the western youngsters! But t the same. In order to please our families. In this case, just doing our best to please our parents and families。如满意敬请采纳Hi Philip, such as the way we greet each other? Well.
Please keep in touch and write me back soon to tell me more about life of the American youngsters next time, we also under a great deal of pressure. Therefore, the difference between you and me may not be as big as you might have thought, so, XXX 你说要80词. At the end of the day. Some are more strong minded than the older generations,希望会对你有助, It has been quite a while since we last talked. You asked what are we suppose to do as a Chinese school student in our everyday life, I believe that I might be talking about you too, especially our parents, which we aren&#39. To school life and achievement rquirements, they dare to disobey their parents&#39, putting huge pressure on theiir children instead,但80词绝对不能写出一篇好文章, which is not what we want to do but what our parents want. Young people in China now have much more freedom than ever before, because perants all over the world do behave like that! A best pen pal of yours。很乐意能够帮到你
Dear Philip:
I am so glad to hear from you.
In your letter, you asked me how do Chinese teenagers study? Well, we have a much longer school hours than yours. During school time, all the students must get together and stay at classroom to listen to teachers' instructions. And we have a very burden of homework, too. Most of Chinese students have to work long hours after school to finish their homework. I am aiming to become a sports person, but teachers and my parents think I am supposed to do a office job. In a word, there is great difference between the lives of Chinese and Western teenagers.
If you are intereted in this, I may tell you more next time.
With regards.
Yours, (你的名字)
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【WOW高手门帮帮忙,我WOW文件都有52G了大的吓人,有高手请帮我看下那些是可以删除不需要的谢谢了】-突袭网
21:21:33【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"WOW高手门帮帮忙,我WOW文件都有52G了大的吓人,有高手请帮我看下那些是可以删除不需要的谢谢了"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"WOW高手门帮帮忙,我WOW文件都有52G了大的吓人,有高手请帮我看下那些是可以删除不需要的谢谢了"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:WOW高手门帮帮忙,我WOW文件都有52G了大的吓人,有高手请帮我看下那些是可以删除不需要的谢谢了===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:把你下载过的补丁都删了吧,更新完就没用了,就是图表象龙卷风样子的文件,要知道魔兽的补丁都是论G算的,就算是一个小补丁都有几百M
================可能对您有帮助================
问:具体是这样的,好几天不登陆游戏,这几天登陆都出现了错误105,无法登陆...答:虽然我认为这样还是无法解决你的问题 但是还是发给你吧 最好还是 重新下载客户端 ===========================================问:图片在百度空间相册里,因为我没到2级 /w/a...答:把你下载过的补丁都删了吧,更新完就没用了,就是图表象龙卷风样子的文件,要知道魔兽的补丁都是论G算的,就算是一个小补丁都有几百M===========================================问:大家好,小弟第一次接触WOW,因为比较喜欢小动物就练了个猎人,我属于吃...答:、十七类宠物 选 择宠物,一般都会要考虑到宠物的血量,攻击,防御,以及移动速度,另外还会关心宠物的外形颜色等等,移动速度目前无法给出个确切的数据,而且某种宠物的移 动速度也不是都一样的,我所给出的参考也不一定正确,因为都是自己目测...===========================================问:本人玩魔兽几个月了但是有很多还是不懂还是要请教各位大虾,就说我现在...答:团队FB是有爆发点的 比如你是风僧 某个boss某阶段有伤害加深 这个阶段你就要开机能轰 召白虎预留能量旭日打空能量怒雷等等 当然还和某些sp的触发有关 比如重生 其次 你对踏风的伤害机制还缺乏了解 你说的猫爪大概是猛虎 这个30%破甲是要保持的 ...===========================================问:我是一个新手...我加入了WOW的大家庭..但我有个问题想大家帮我解决.. 我...答:现在都是速成的号,我当初练得时候也是同学带的,到了70之后才慢慢的熟悉魔兽。你要知道魔兽世界以前的一些地图,副本之类的已经没什么人去了,有很多任务就算你想去做,可是你会发现地图上没人和你组队。而且自己做任务真的很慢你刚接触魔兽世...===========================================问:那位高手帮帮忙啊 怎么让魔兽世界的成就栏挪位置? 我的成就栏太靠上,...答:打开WOW所在目录下的WTF文件夹,找到一个名为config.wtf的文件,删除。游戏恢复到默认,在设置就行了===========================================问:我现在创建了两个号,一个盗贼5级,一个法师2级。。 都说火法冰法奥术什...答:都说火法冰法奥术什么的怎么选啊???是说天赋里选吗?? 因为你每有到10级,魔兽所有职业升到10级后才可以选择天赋分支,对法师一样,到10级会多一个天赋选项,可以选择奥法、火法或者冰法 为什么我还有6个G需要下载但是我点击PLAY已经能玩了...===========================================问:真急啊 谁能教教我 WOW要如何御载 高手门帮帮忙 真急啊!答:直接删除原文件就行.===========================================问:今天上WOW时突然电脑重启了,我就用360检查了下,结果说有个木马,我也...答:你先把权限改下 如果硬盘是fat要改成nifs 点击装wow的文件夹属性 里面有个权限设置 点添加 在里面输入E就行 然后把第一个和第二个勾打上 OK 如果没有权限那个选项 打开我的电脑-工具-文件夹选项-查看-把推荐使用文件夹共享的勾去掉试试===========================================把你下载过的补丁都删了吧,更新完就没用了,就是图表象龙卷风样子的文件,要知道魔兽的补丁都是论G算的,就算是一个小补丁都有几百M===========================================重启后,点开"文件恢复区",全选,彻底删除文件!4。再不行,拔下显卡和内存条,橡皮擦擦,再用毛刷,清理插槽灰尘和风扇,更换内存插槽等!【台式机】5。检查是否有同类功能的,多余...===========================================1.密码盘先右转3圈对准68 2.再左转2圈对准23 3.在右转1圈对准70 4.扭动钥匙即开 5.如果不行,多弄几次熟悉了就行了 6.祝你早日打开财运之门===========================================系统维护软件吗 比如说 优化大师 如果有 可能是因为 你使用该类软件的时候 操作实物将必要的 系统文件删除 如果是这样 用次类 软件的恢复功能即可 如果你的电脑 有系统还...===========================================this trend would be difficult and time-consuming even with political support . 即便有政界... file to prove it . Here. 他就是纳粹分子,我还看到了证明这一事实的高度机密文件。 1...===========================================log 日志记录,每一分钟的服务器状况都有 log 日志记录,而且它一是数据量大、二是有大... 将校内用户上传的文档分门别类的放在不同的文件夹中,这也是作为我门专业学 生应当...===========================================一直是无法读取文件。好几次一直都是这问题。有哪位高手能帮帮忙的。解决了问题。给分的。 重新安装 很简单,重下一遍现在国服免费送盘到门申请===========================================

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级词组 的文章

随机推荐