喜欢此文档的还喜欢5页免费2页1下载券4页1下载券1页免费1页免费
寒假英语日记80字|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语日记80字(带翻译)
英语日记80字(带翻译)
不区分大小写匿名

今天是大年初一,每到这一天,每家都非常的热闹,一过年每家都会吃很油腻的食物,每顿饭前都要放鞭、给财神上香,希望今后能发财,一大早小孩子都穿上新衣服去给长辈拜年,希望能得到长辈的红包,过年了,到处都是喜气洋洋,我今天的心情非常好。
Today is New Year&s Day, every day, every family is very lively, a Chinese New Year every family to eat a very fatty foods, each meal should be placed before the whip, burn incense to the God of Wealth and hopes to make a fortune, a children are up early to wear new clothes to go to the elders to pay, hoping to get older, the red envelope, Chinese New Year, and full of gaiety, today I am feeling very good.
 It is sunny today.I am happy because of the fine day.So,I went to the part with my parents. In the beautifui place ,we played happily,we were happy we all enjoyed very much. Today maked me very glad,I am sure: the new term is coming ,the happy day will give me the good luck,I can get better results.
Tomorrow will be better! 这是晴朗的一天.我上午很愉快因为这是美好的一天.所以,我和我的父母去公园。在美丽地方,我们很愉快,很享受, 我们是happywe 非常所有被享用。今天 我非常高兴, 我肯定新学期来临, 愉快的天将给我好运气, 我可能取得更好的结果。明天将是更好!

July 22nd & & &Friday&& & &One day, a lovely rabbit went to the beautiful forest. Suddenly a wolf jumped out of the forest and told the rabbit: “Hello, my dear, my love. I love you forever. Can you marry me?” The wolf gave her a big beautiful flower which smelled really good. The rabbit thought for a while then she told the wolf: “OK, no problem, but I want something else, can you give me?” “Of course, if you marry me, I will give you what you want,” the wolf thought, “Hmm, if you marry me I will eat you, so foolish!” The rabbit said: “First I secondly, I thirdly, I want a big mirror. Then I will marry you.” The wolf went to look for a big ice, he climbed a tall mountain, but when he carried some ice with his mouth, the ice is beginning to melt. He did many times, finally he failed so he died.July 27th & & Wednesday & & &Sunny&& & & & & & & My Hometown&& & &My hometown is very big. I am going to show you around my hometown.&& & &First, here is my house. I live in a small house, we have a garden. My mother grows vegetables and flowers in the garden.&& & &Outside the garden the garden is a bus stop. It takes about twenty minutes to get to the nearest town. There are lots of buildings there. There is a shopping mall, a youth center and a cinema. There is also a park near the center of the town. My favorite place is the youth center. I often go there with my friends after school. There are lots of things to do there and I am always busy.&& & &I like going into town on my bicycle. The town is near the sea. I sometimes go swimming in summer when it’s warm and sunny. There is not much pollution in the town because cars cannot go into the center of the town.&& & &I have lots of friends here: I think it’s a wonderful place to live in. I hope you can come and visit it soon.&&July 26th & & & & & & Tuesday & & & & & & & & & & Sunny&& &In the morning, we see a new friend. Although I don’t know his name, I meet him. And I think this boy looks like Edison. He is handsome. Later we make up some short plays and my group also show our play. Our story talks about a magician helping some fishes. And we got No.1.&& &In the afternoon, we play a game. It is so much fun!&& &Although the class is still boring, I think, in our life, we still can find some happiness!&& &Nice mood! Nice weather! Nice day!&July 26th & & & & & & & Tuesday & & & & & & & & & &Sunny&& &Our classroom is big and bright.&& &Opposite the door are clean windows. In the front of the classroom is a platform. Teachers’ desk is just on it. A blackboard is on the front wall. There are 30 desks and 50 chairs in our classroom. On the wall next to the blackboard is a map. It is a map of Germany. Our classroom is very clean.&& &Everyone in my class loves our classroom. It’s our common home.&&July 25, 2005 & Shadow&& &I went back home this weekend. I have stay at home for almost a month since the summer break began, I never thought stay at home was great when I was at home, but when I came back to home is the best place for me in the world.&& &The strong wind was gone, I feel so sad. The weather become hotter and hotter. I can’t bear the sun anymore. As far as I know the swimming pool in this university hasn’t done yet, that is so awful.&& &It is the hottest summer in the history of Hangzhou, the temperature stay above 30 degree centigrade every day. The summer becomes hotter and hotter every year, that would be very bad to the earth.&July 25, 2005 &Monday&& &There was an English songs singing competition last weekend. Our class won the fist prize. We were all very happy. Though I didn’t take part in it. I felt nervous for the two contestants. But their behavior was so good that I thought it was no necessary to worry about them. The winner, Chen Liang, lives in the room that is opposite to mine. Before the competition, I could always hear her sing loudly at night. She practiced so hard that I think she deserves to win.
&The Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet && The following aspects could best illustrate the advantages of Internet. Netsurfers in different countries can share interesting knowledge and the latest information. Besides, Internet has provided a major opportunity to buy and sell merchandise . What is more, people may get medical help or even vote on Internet. Its advantages seem countless. & Behind all this glowing talk, however, are some problems. Internet makes people passive by stopping them making their own entertainment. So much so that when there is a breakdown or jam, people may find that World Wide Web turns into World Wide Wait. What is worse, some children have access to the scenes of violence and sex. Apart from these, it can be affected by viruses and hackers. & We should handle its problems, meanwhile we should exploit its potential as well. With proper management of Internet people ought to experience more fruits of the information revolution. All the wisdom of the ages, all the information that has enlightened mankind for centuries, should be available to us with the healthy development of Internet. 利弊互联网以下几个方面能够最好地说明了互联网的优势。 Netsurfers在不同的国家可以分享有趣的知识和最新信息。此外,因特网提供了一个重要的机会,购买和出售商品。更重要的是,人们可能获得医疗帮助,甚至在互联网上进行表决。其优点似乎无数。所有这一切的背后光辉说话,但是,有一些问题。互联网使人们被动阻止他们作出自己的娱乐。以至于当出现故障或堵塞,人们可能会发现,万维网变成万维网等待。更糟的是,一些儿童都能接受的场面暴力和色情。除了这些,它会受到病毒和黑客攻击。我们应该处理的问题,同时我们应该利用其潜力以及。妥善管理互联网的人应该更多的成果,经验,信息革命。所有的智慧,年龄,所有的信息,开明的人类几百年,应当提供给我们提供了健康发展的互联网。
I looked at the empty balcony, it is often thought that if that is not so cold in winter, if that does not stop heating in winter, if that I have not been forced to flee the winter cold that home ... ... so at the moment it is empty balcony What look like? Perhaps those of my flowers are still vibrant, I am still in the flower pot by sprinkling create beautiful rainbow it!But fate is like this, even this small should be deprived of happiness.But I often think that if the winter, there is no home to move to the East G if the winter and less frequent snow ... ... I think at the moment and I microphylla on not only spoken to two of the junior high school students only.In the winter I think that we are back to 2:00 to his alma mater, and that snow is really very romantic. I think the year and I really have too much of her story, the story of the brilliant We always laugh ... ... but sometimes I can not figure out in the end I told her how the feelings of friendship, "family" also or "Love"? Clever clever we always avoid this problem, I still do not know, is a matter for regret, or a self-congratulation.However at the moment, look at the empty balcony, all of the past have been hollowed out.Time, all this will be unforgettable.
我看著那空荡的阳台,就时常会想,如果那个冬天不是那么寒冷,如果那个冬天没有停暖气,如果那个冬天我没有被迫逃离那个冰冷的家……那么此刻这空荡荡的阳台会是什么样子呢?也许,我的那些花儿仍旧生机盎然,我仍能用洒壶在花朵上制造美丽的彩虹吧!&& 然而命运就是这个样子,连这样小小的快乐都要剥夺。&& 但我也常想,如果那个冬天,没有搬到东门的家;如果那个冬天,没有那么频繁的下雪……我想,此刻我与小叶就仅仅是两个不曾说过话的初中同学而已。&& 我想那年冬天我们在母校回二时,那场雪真的很浪漫。我想那一年我和她真的有太多的故事,故事里的我们总是笑的灿烂……只是有时候我都弄不清我对她到底是怎样的感情,友情,“亲情”亦或“爱情”?聪明的我们总是巧妙的回避这样的问题,我始终不知道这样做,是一件遗憾的事,还是一件庆幸的事。&& 然而此刻,看那空荡荡的阳台,所有的过往都已变得空洞。&& 时间,将会把这一切磨灭。
MY BIRTHDAY 我的生日Yesterday was my birthday, so some of my classmates sent me presents. Mother prepared a tea party for me. I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six. There were cold drinks and refreshments. We ate, talked and laughed. We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly. In a twinkling, the clock on the wall struck nine. We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.昨天是我生日,所以有几位我的同班同学送我礼。母亲给我准备一个茶会。我邀请他们都前来参加。茶会下午六点半开始。有冷饮和点心。我们又吃又谈又笑。我们觉得是世界上最快乐的人。时间过得很快。转瞬间,墙上的钟敲九点了。
&Fri.,Feb. 5 Rainy In my dream Last night ,I dreamed I became a very beautiful brid.I dreamed that I was in a forest. In tht forest,there were a lot of animals.Then,an old bird told us,"we have a very beautiful forest,we should therefore protect it from pollution."All the animals agreed with him. But the second day,people came into our forest.Many animals were caught.The people wanted to build house and parks in our forest.Many old trees were felled.And then suddenly,nothing was left standing. I was so shocked and then I bursted out crying.I woke up at midnight.It was only a dream. 二月五日 星期五 雨 在梦中 昨晚我梦见我变成一只非常漂亮的鸟.我梦见我在一座森林,森林里有很多动物.然后有一只老鸟告诉我们,"我们有一座非常美丽的森林,因此我们应该保护它,免受污染"所有的动物都赞成他. 但是第二天,人们进入我们的森林,许多动物被逮捕.这些人要在我们的森林地上建造房子和公园.许多年老的树木被砍下,然后,突然间,一切都被夷平了. 我很震惊,接着突然大哭起来.我在半夜醒来,原来只是个梦.Sat., Feb.6 Fine later cloudy A book exhibition Dropped in at National Library to see the National Book Exhibition which will close today.Suprised at the fact that so many kinds of books are published in our country.Thought the children's books with many pages of colorful illustrations were made very nicely.Bought a copy of the Chinese version of English and American Short Stories at a 20 per cent discount.Am going to read this through in this good season for reading. 书展 信步走到图书馆看即将在今天结束的全国书籍。惊奇的是发现我们国家竟然出版了这么多种的书籍。我觉得富有多页彩色插图的儿童书籍印刷的相当精美。我买了一本打八折的《英美短篇小说》中文版。我要在这读书的好季节里将它读完。
I went to summer camp on vacation. On the first day, we went to a beautiful beach. It was a sunny and hot day, so we went swimming. The water was warm and we had great fun. Then the next day, we went to the mountains. There were many trees and I really enjoyed them. On the last day, we had a great party. We sang and danced happily. We didn’t want to leave(离开) the friends and the teachers. I hope I can go to summer camp again next year. 我去夏令营度假。第一天,我们去了美丽的海滩。这是一个阳光和炎热的一天,所以我们去游泳。水是温暖的,我们有很大的乐趣。然后第二天,我们去了山区。有许多树木,我非常喜欢他们。在最后一天,我们有一个伟大的党。我们高兴地载歌载舞。我们不想离开(离开)的朋友和老师。我希望我可以去夏令营明年再次。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家4篇英语春节类80字日记好的+100_百度知道
4篇英语春节类80字日记好的+100
多多益善 最好翻译如有中考满分英语作文发来 也加分够详细了吧非诚勿扰 先~~谢谢~了
120字以下好人一生平安 大家快呀 急 ~~~~~~~~初一水平的!,字数60字以上!,简单一点没问题
提问者采纳
5 Rainy In my dream Last night ,一切都被夷平了。饺子是最受欢迎的,因此我们应该保护它,this festival is also a framily reunion occasion.It was a very nice movie.They clean their houses .I&#39,原来只是个梦. 但是第二天. IAll the aniSll put the rest un the bank.我梦见我在一座森林.&quot.I must try to save this for college though and not waste it.祖父一个人就给了我一千元.我在半夜醒来.所有歌曲中我最喜欢&quot.It was only a dream、理发和买新衣服. -------------------------------------------- Wed.6 Fine later cloudy A book exhibition Dropped in at National Library to see the National Book Exhibition wh飞跃俄罗斯&gt,nothing was left standing. 今天我很高兴.Bought a copy of the Chinese version of English and American Short Stories at a 20 per cent discount..But I think I&#39.。我觉得富有多页彩色插图的儿童书籍印刷的相当精美. I practiced baskwe have a very beautiful forest.The people wanted to build house and. 14 Rainy Spring Fll allow myself to use part of it to buy a new dress tomorrow and then I&#39. 二月三日 星期三 晴 电影 今天是晴空万里,而音乐也很好听;我们有一座非常美丽的森林.不过我想我会让自己明天用一部分钱去买一件新衣服.我喜欢卡们歌舞片. But the second day.To those who live far Grandpa alone gave me RMB 1,人们进入我们的森林. 二月十四日 星期日 雨 春节. 书展 信步走到图书馆看即将在今天结束的全国书籍,known as the Chinese New Year,即中国人的新年。他们打扫房屋.Jiaozi or dumpling is most popular, is the most important holiday in China。他们经常回家和家人欢度春节,&quot,000..7 Fine 2月7日 星期四 晴 Lucky money 红包 I&#39,是中国最重要的节日,接着突然大哭起来,an old bird told us,there were a lot of animals,然后将其他的钱存到银行里去;best of all the songs. 二月五日 星期五 雨 在梦中 昨晚我梦见我变成一只非常漂亮的鸟. 早上我练习篮球,然后. ------------------------------------------- Fm fond of seeing musicals.&quot. I was so shocked and then I bursted out crying,它真是一部相当好的的片子。对那些远离家乡的人们.The dancing is very beautiful and the music is pretty,Feb,然后和珊蒂一起去看电影&lt,突然间. And they often go back home to celebrate the festival with their family,people m so happy today because I got RMB 3.I woke up at midnight!I liked &所有的动物都赞成他.From late January to early February,许多动物被逮捕,say me&quot, Feb,说我&quot,Chinese people are busy preparing for the New Year.Then I went to the movies with Sandy。我要在这读书的好季节里将它读完 -------------------------------------------- Sun. 我很震惊,and buy new clothes .Suprised at the fact that so many kinds of books are published in our country.We saw White Nights,Feb,have their hair cut.;说你;Lucky Money,I dreamed I became a very beautiful brid.Many animals were caught。新年第一天人们访友并互祝新年好运.The first day of the new year is the time when people visit their friends adn wish each other good luck in the new year,舞蹈十分美妙;。惊奇的是发现我们国家竟然出版了这么多种的书籍。从一月末到二月初人们忙着为新年做准备,000 in &quot.我必须尽量存起来以后作上大学之用而不去花掉,&quot..这些人要在我们的森林地上建造房子和公园;s books with many pages of colorful illustrations were made very nicely,we should therefore protect it from pollution.Thought the children&#39.Many old trees were felled.然后有一只老鸟告诉我们,春节是一个合家团聚的时刻.And then suddenly.许多年老的树木被砍下,因为我拿了三千元的红包,免受污染&quot,没有风的日子.Am going to read this through in this good season for reading。我买了一本打八折的《英美短篇小说》中文版,Feb,Feb.3 clear Movies Today was very clear with no wind.Then. ---------------------------------------- Sat.I dreamed that I was in a forest,森林里有很多动物Thurs
提问者评价
其他类似问题
春节的相关知识
其他2条回答
学生虽然每天须做功课. In other words, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing? Of course not第一天. 现今报纸拥有极大的价值,真理。它告诉我们世界政治局势,坏书却对我们有害无益。为什么. I get up at six o’clock every day。 健康是快乐的要诀. This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books. 你价意被称为坏学生吗. They increase our knowledge,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的.Then I begin to do my homework?当然不。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第三天. While we were walking along the road. After I wash my face and brush my teeth. I wish to render service to my country. She bade me take good care of him. Secondly. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。只有强壮的人才能做大事, I begin to review my lessons, books teach us to learn life。如果我们养成看报的习惯. First:HOW TO GET HAPPINESS 如何获得快乐 There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中. However,它们是我们的良师益友, the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently,并听见鸟儿在树上唱着悦耳的歌曲. I go to school at seven o’clock,每个人都打算做模范学生。 读书是一好事. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed,他们不但能增加知识而且也能赶上时代, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances、洗脸刷牙后. Reading is a good thing。 第四天, science and many other useful things。 放学后。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐。它们增加我们的知识。这是为什么我们的父母终是鼓励我们要多读书的理由, no one will consider making friends with him。没有它. Without it. After school is over, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness)。然而。我们看见美丽的花儿对我们微笑着。哪些?因为我打算做一个好学生。第一,我们能从好书中获得益处,他必须尽力获得知识(求知). Thirdly, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的. We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door。她吩咐我要好好照料他, they are our good teachers and wise friends, he must do his best to obtain knowledge:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it。 快乐在于知足。 当我们沿着道路行走的时候。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的, life will be empty and meaningless。 然而。如果他品行不好,看报对学生很有益处,他应该接受道德教育? Because I intend to be a good student, he should receive moral education, bad books will do us more harm than good,他必须记住促进健康. 虽然我的日常生活十分单调. However. First. I want to finish it before I go to bed. If we form the habit of reading the newspaper,你须注意下面两点:BOOKS 书籍 As is well known:A TRIP TO THE COUNTRY 乡村游记One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country,微风轻轻地吹着. We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees, everybody intends to be (become) a model student. If you wish to know how to get happiness。 我每天六点起床. It is true that we can derive benefits from good books. It supplies us with a variety of news every day, you must pay attention to the following two points。就我所知。 第六天, I return home,希望将来为国家服务,但我们必须多加注意书的选择. When we felt tired, happiness consists in contentment,希望在睡觉前把它做完,书籍教我们学习人生. Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life,太阳灿烂地照耀着,就开始复习功课:A MODEL STUDENT 模范学生 Do you mind being called a bad student,之后我就开始做家庭作业. The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful). It tells us the political situation of the world, he must remember to improve his health。它每天提供我们各种类类的消息。第二。总而言之, broaden our minds and strengthen our character。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第五天. We usually have supper at seven o’clock,但我却竭力设法去适应它。不错. 有一个星期日:MY DAILY LIFE 我的日常生活 Though my daily life is extremely monotonous,扩大我们的心胸并加强我们的品格,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境,七点钟我就去上学. Only a strong man can do great tasks,风景实十分美丽. So far as I know. 如众所周知,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报. Why. If his conduct is not good. 无疑的快乐是世界上最宝贵的东西。换句话说。如果你希望知道如何获得快乐。第三,我母亲叫我带小弟弟去乡村游历,做模范学生却不容易,我就回家了,人人都应该看它, truth. Secondly, we returned home。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第二天, I try hard to adapt myself to it,科学以及其它许多有用的东西
15th, April This morning I went to the English corner which is in the park near my home. It is three years since it was founded. Many middle school students as well as college students and foreigners take part in the activity. People there practice speaking English by talking about something interesting. People also exchange the experience in English Learning. I think it is a good chance for me to use what I have learnt in my English class. I felt very cool after I got back home. I’ll try my best to learn English better, for it is so widely used in the world.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文 怎么说 的文章

随机推荐