拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文一篇22点30分查收
低调_路过4198
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Yesterday afternoon,the school has held “have the health life,far away from flu” for the subject public lecture.City hospital's professor Wang speaked at the congress:1 reduction pressure,maintains good point of view 2 sufficient sleep.The attendance in the exercise,enough nutrition 3 indoor maintains air fresh 4 fosters the good individual habits and customs,after particularly has contacted the public goods,must wash the hands first touches again from Own eye,nose,and mouthIn short,hoped that everybody studies earnestly this achieves diligently,is far away from flu
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码今天下午必须交英语作业。 的翻译是:This afternoon be handed to English homework. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
今天下午必须交英语作业。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
This afternoon, the job must be submitted in English.
This afternoon be handed to English homework.
This afternoon be handed to English homework.
It must be handed over to English operation this afternoon.
This afternoon must hand over English work.
相关内容&a凯特已经吃过午餐了吗 Kate has already had the lunch & a拥护,坚持党的四项原则 Support, insistence party's four principles & aNetwork latency 网络传输时间 & aWhat does Jenny has What does Jenny has & aESS提案 ESS proposal & agule it to a stick gule它到棍子 & aclear noodles in chili sauce 纯净面条在辣味番茄酱 & aexpansion-locale-zhCN.MPQ 扩展地点zhCN.MPQ & a冲值 Flushes the value & aThe opportunity was oneself creates The opportunity was oneself creates, makes contribution did not say the regret! & a开始,人们选择苹果是因为它的外观和功能的创新 The start, the people choose the apple are because of its outward appearance and the function innovation & a天津市和平区河沿道卫华里17号304 Tianjin peaceful area riverside health Chinese mile 17 304 & ait is a blue ruler 它是一个蓝色统治者 & aThe general approach provided guidelines for kinds of 一般方法提供的指南为种类 & a今天我看到TOMY时,他正在跑步 Today I saw when TOMY, he is jogging & asquare pattern knit T 方形的样式编织T & a我可以理解,但我最近一直催促车间加快速度将货物完成,我要国庆节前将这货物装运的 I may understand, but I always urged recently the workshop speeds up the speed to complete the cargo, I want in front of the National Day this cargo shipping & anever Grass Green 从未草绿色 & aA boy will make you think he loves you, but he really doesn't. A girl will make you think she doesn't love you, when she really does. hahah 男孩将使您认为他爱您,但他真正地不。 当她真正地,女孩将使您认为她不爱您。 hahah & a不管风吹雨打 No matter the wind blows the rain to hit & a买车不贵,养车贵 Buys the vehicle not to be inexpensive, raises Che Gui & aHave you by my side
。I'm not afraid 有您由我的边。我不害怕 & a我建议你学习一下发音 I suggested you study pronounce & a嗨!大家好!小女我没有什么特长, 今天给大家带来的是我喜欢的曾轶可的MV forever21,希望大家会喜欢。 Hi! Everybody good! My daughter I do not have what special skill, today brings was I likes once yi being possible MV forever21 for everybody, hoped everybody could like. & a把自己的想法强加于人是不恰当的 Imposes own idea in the human is inappropriate & adecition decition & a这种行为是不好。 This behavior is not good. & awithpleasure withpleasure & aIs Sandy Bag near or far away from Spring Bay Sandy袋子近或很远从春天海湾 & aNumpad 1: experience pointe Numpad 1 : 经验pointe & a时间还很多 The time very are also many & aclassic syrup 经典糖浆 & asincer 从那以后 & ababy,why you Gotta be so mean 婴孩,为什么您得到是,因此手段 & aarm ear eye foot hair hand hend leg mouth nos 胳膊耳朵眼睛脚头发手hend腿嘴第 & arent videous 是钓鱼 & a我找回了内心的平静 I have retrieved the innermost feelings tranquilly & a明天是你的生日。让我们举行一个聚会来庆祝一下吧 Tomorrow will be your birthday.Let us hold a meeting to celebrate & ashe is very nice. 她是非常好的。 & a虚伪的皇帝不敢承认自己看不到新衣服,他假装非常喜欢这件衣服 正在翻译,请等待...
& a红色的树叶 Red leaf & a你为什么那么甘于平庸 Why are you that glad to mediocrely & a来死狗 Comes the dead dog & awe should eat more healthy food but(mush)junk food 我们应该吃更加健康的食物,但(软糊状食物)垃圾食物 & a我可以在图书馆吃东西吗?不,你不能。 I may eat the thing in the library? No, you cannot. & a我年底回去 I year's end go back & aDongcheng where our growth lives are home, Earth is raising human mother, Earth gave me everything humans needed to without this, humans cannot survive, but yet people don't cherish every blade of, don't protect a bird a beast so that we faced many difficult. 东城,我们的成长生活家庭,地球培养人的母亲,地球给了我一切人必要,不用此,人不可能生存,但是,人们不爱护每把刀片,不保护鸟野兽,以便我们面对困难的许多。 & a分担 Allotment & a就在两天前,我晚上2点多打电话给他,他接听电话之后还上网和我视频了,证明他家里没有女人 Also in two days ago, I evening past 2 o'clock telephoned for him, after he answered the telephone accesses the net and my video frequency, proved in his family did not have the woman & adowhere to go tomorrow has not been decided 明天去的dowhere未决定 & ai go to school by bus 我去学校乘公共汽车 & a可溶性 正在翻译,请等待...
& a把...打扫干净 …Cleans cleanly & amaybe he has a good reason to suddenly disappear 可能他突然有一充足的理由消失 & aI know you love me I love you-what the same so you do not know how much I love you more than you know but also love. You know? No, you do not know 我知道您爱我I爱你什么同样您不如此知道多少我爱你更多比您知道,而且爱。 您知道? 不,您不知道 & a提高了我的处事能力 Enhanced me to handle matters ability & a今天下午必须交英语作业。 This afternoon must hand over English work. &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
2点30分,英文怎么说
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
two thirty,或者half past two
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
30 past 2 half past two
Two thirty Half past two