求hold me nowlike the m...

求一首歌名_百度知道
求一首歌名
............(忘了)...歌词大概是 it's been a long time since.i can write a whole book about things i feel...
提问者采纳
it’s all good,what the fuck is y’all saying?That’s why these fuckingMCs want their asses back,you’re welcomeI worked hard on that song like day and nightThat whole song madethis one verse crazy, MetamucilGod damn man,I don’t act black whatever that beI’m just happy thesegirls seem into me nowYeah?I guess it all goes somewhere you know thatLike that bullshit youtalked before Culdesac&quot, cut the swagwith a fucking knifeI come hard like my lifekeep her pussy tightIt’s cool though, these niggaswant me to fail so they can write me offIt seems like they all want me to failbut I’m not going back,I am just myself AKA my worst enemyYeah bitch, Michael Scott!&quot, not going back babyPlease tell me youdon’t want me to fail causeI’m not going back,bread?Ask a trackWhiskey-sipping wanna drink the whole bottleBut these smart middle-classblack kids need a role modelFucking hate me that’s what I’m used to, I threw that shit away,all I ever really wanted was to change the gameSpent the year kicking ass and taking names,I didn’t know he had it in ’IM?Don’t you know that I’m a rapist, right, making sandwichesThat’s why you niggas fail likeall of your parent’s marriagesRan into Rashida Jones told methat she heard my songWhen I called her mixed likethe crowd at my last showShe said to write her somethingnice on the next trackBut she cute so I wrote her ass a whole rapMan?Step inside the party y’allniggas is mood killersMy lifestyle simple live easy and Bruce WillisI’m the boss, Taylor DayneMama told me I was specialwhen them test scores came inCalling the new Will Smith that’s JadenCalling me a faggotwhen I’m rapping that’s hatingI need to slow down,suck a dick, they looking for some In N Out, not going backI coulda been a tragedythat’s why these fake niggaswho call me pussy are mad at meCause they ain’t have the smarts or the heartAin’t you read the fucking book’Things Fall Apart’, babyPlease tell me you don’t want me to failcause I’m not going back,not going back, we’re better off, there’s gottabe a better wayThan pill-popping all these drugsso I can stay awakeLike I’m Jessie in this bitchI’m so excitedThere’s a party at the top, not going backDirty girls love my dickthey’re cockroachesJewish girls eat my meatit’s not kosherRelax black chick I thinkthat I have offended theeGot nothing against the sistasI just don’t think they’re into meI am not a thug AKA what they pretend to be,these fake soundsAll the things that we felt your voicewas screaming too loudI know what you’re ready to bebut it isn’t with meSo I’m ready to leave you aloneI don’t really wanna fight like thisI don’t ever wanna lose your kissAll I ever wanted was someone to hold on toI just wanna be your girlEverything you haven’Couldn’t see me as Spidermanbut now I’m spitting venomNow you paying attentionpick your fucking face upWhen I wanna be a superheroI just wake upRenaissance man with a Hollywood buzzI refuse to go back to not likingwho I was becauseFake love,you ain’t invited but it’s lameand all the bitches is fakeYou think about your old girland how breaking up’s a mistakeBlack dudes assumeI’m closeted or kinda gayWhite people confused like girlon Glee and GaboureyI am Donald is a full-time job,animal styleWith this lettuce?I was never gonna stay the same,y’all bitches is just PhyllisSet the world on fire y’all motherfuckersis chilling,you want a dude who keepit real and stay hoodI’m sorry babe but I act me, plusI just wanna be with youWith you with you with you with youWith you I just wanna be with youWith you with you with you with youOh, cheeseNot Going Back - Childish GambinoIt seems like they all want me to failbut I’m not going back, what is this, these fake dreams,try to tell it to your heart, oh,it felt dumb believe meIt was bad
Album by: A Song For The LoversArtist by: Richard AshcroftWrite the book and then we find the penUsed to feel like the walls are closing inYou made decisions that you never thought you couldYouve been crying in the night, yeah, yeah, yeahYou precious stoneWashed up, you dont knowGonna clean you up, make you feelLike you know the answerIve got the keys to the jail yeah (with this love)A little love never fails yeah (overcome)Ive got the keys to the jail yeah (with this love)A little love never fails yeahYouve been all the things that you never thought you wereYou saw the devil in the night and it haunts youDont think about the things you can never answerYou gotta live, you gotta learn how to to loveI say,You precious stoneWhy were stuck, you dont knowGonna clean you up, make you shine, make you gleam yeahYou precious stoneWhy were stuck, you dont knowGonna clean you up, make you feel===============是这个,???因为字数限制。歌词不完整啊亲。你可以试着听听看
Album by: A Song For The LoversArtist by: Richard AshcroftWrite the book and then we find the penUsed to feel like the walls are closing inYou made decisions that you never thought you couldYouve been crying in the night, yeah, yeah, yeahYou precious stoneWashed up, you dont knowGonna clean you up, make you feelLike you know the answerIve got the keys to the jail yeah (with this love)A little love never fails yeah (overcome)Ive got the keys to the jail yeah (with this love)A little love never fails yeahYouve been all the things that you never thought you wereYou saw the devil in the night and it haunts youDont think about the things you can never answerYou gotta live, you gotta learn how to to loveI say,You precious stoneWhy were stuck, you dont knowGonna clean you up, make you shine, make you gleam yeahYou precious stoneWhy were stuck, you dont knowGonna clean you up, make you feel===============是这个,???因为字数限制。歌词不完整啊亲。你可以试着听听看
提问者评价
其他类似问题
4人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
一万个舍不得
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求hold me like the mountain这首歌的完整版。请发到,就是鱼跃在花见里的插曲_百度知道
求hold me like the mountain这首歌的完整版。请发到,就是鱼跃在花见里的插曲
提问者采纳
Hold Me Like The Mountain.mp3 (2.55M) 已发送 注意查收采纳哦
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌。 一开始的歌词大概是oh lover hold on tell like come_百度知道
求一首英文歌。 一开始的歌词大概是oh lover hold on tell like come
名字叫推翻,一开始的英文歌求一首英文歌. in my tear 在片刻ting的广播里找到的. for these are going tear。 一开始的歌词大概是oh lover hold on tell like come back here
我有更好的答案
试听:/thread-.html
歌名:Duet
Oh lover hold on 'till I come back again
For these arms are growing tired
And my tales are wearing thin
If you're patient I will surprise
When you wake up I'll have come
All the ache will settle down
And we'll go do all the things we should have done
Yes, I remember what we said as we lay down to bed
I'll be here if you would only come back home
Oh lover I'm lost
Because the road I've chosen beckons me away
Oh lover don't you roam
Now I'm fighting words I never thought I'd say
But I remember what we said as we lay down to bed
I'll forgive you if you'll just ...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁hold me like the mountain
妙恋wan16644
was it you these shadows falling on my pain illusion from thee, could i stand another lonely naked and exposed and dripping there's no hiding or escaping follow me in all my measure did you steal away my favorite do you did you love me like the sun did you hold me like the mountain in the years of you and me did you love me like the angel you've gone away you said you'd stay when the road was in your hand did you love me like the angel when the wind would set you free would you love me like the angel
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
抱着我喜欢那座山
环抱我喜欢的山好像也有点攀登意思吧
was it you
these shadows falling on my pain illusion from theecould by stand another moving naked and exposed and dripping there's no hiding or escaping follow me in all my m...
扫描下载二维码群星单曲Hold Me Like The Mountain-群星MV观看,Hold Me Like The MountainMP3免费下载,Hold Me Like The Mountain高品质音乐下载。
[MV]群星-Hold Me Like The Mountain
音悦台推荐
请先安装flash!
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!

我要回帖

更多关于 hold me now 的文章

随机推荐