righthand it in on timee ,in t...

ONLY FORSUBSCRIBERS33PAGESONLY FORSUBSCRIBERS30PAGESONLY FORSUBSCRIBERS25PAGESONLY FORSUBSCRIBERS22PAGESONLY FORSUBSCRIBERS23PAGES43PAGESONLY FORSUBSCRIBERS24PAGESONLY FORSUBSCRIBERS27PAGESGet The Weekly UpdateJoin 'The Weekly Update' to get an email every Friday afternoon with the latest from Baekdal + noteworthy articles from around the web.Books from Baekdal PlusFree for subscribersWhat the shift in media is really all about.14 chapters220 pages31,000+ wordsFree for subscribers$8.79 on AmazonIt is not about creating a shop in a tab. It is about turning communication into sale.29 chapters156 pages23,000+ wordsFree for subscribers$7.58 on AmazonFeatured Plus Reports关于英文问候语的回答5.–Hello,Mr.Smith.This is Larry Jackson.I am afraid I won’t be able to arrive on time for the meeting in your office.--_______.We’ll wait for you.A.Harry up B.No doubtC.Cheer up D.That’s all right6.—I’m terri_百度作业帮
关于英文问候语的回答5.–Hello,Mr.Smith.This is Larry Jackson.I am afraid I won’t be able to arrive on time for the meeting in your office.--_______.We’ll wait for you.A.Harry up B.No doubtC.Cheer up D.That’s all right6.—I’m terri
关于英文问候语的回答5.–Hello,Mr.Smith.This is Larry Jackson.I am afraid I won’t be able to arrive on time for the meeting in your office.--_______.We’ll wait for you.A.Harry up B.No doubtC.Cheer up D.That’s all right6.—I’m terribly sorry I broke your glass.---________.A That’s right B.Bad luckC.Sorry D.You can forget it7.---James ,I am sorry I used your computer when you were away this morning.---_______.A.That’s all right B.It’s a pleasureC.You are welcome D.Don’t mention it他们的问候语的回答依据什么规则呢?盼复!了表寸心!------------------502居士
当对方表示歉意的时候一般用That`s all right或Never mind或一些表示理解的话回答.如果对方表示谢意时,一般用That is all right或You are welcome或 It is a pleasure或Don`t mention it等.5中A是快一点的意思,但不够礼貌.B是不要怀疑的意思,C是祝贺那类意思,D是没事,没关系意思.本题中D最好,所以选D.6中A是那是对的,不贴边.B是倒霉的意思.C是对不起.D是你可以忘记它,所以我认为选B.7中同理选A.还有当对方夸赞你时,应用Thank you.由于外国人不像我们,他们比较开放,所以当选项中同时有表感谢和表谦虚的应选表感谢的.还要注意一点,做题要注意人性化,有的选项虽然是对的但太不礼貌或不同人情,不应该选.You don’t agreewith me now,I know.But ________ you’ll see I’m right.A.on timeB.in timeC.at timesD.all thetime_百度作业帮
You don’t agreewith me now,I know.But ________ you’ll see I’m right.A.on timeB.in timeC.at timesD.all thetime
You don’t agreewith me now,I know.But ________ you’ll see I’m right.A.on timeB.in timeC.at timesD.all thetime
答案Bin time表示未来某个时间;on time准时;attime=sometimes有时;all the time一直.— Where is John?
— Where is John?
— Don't disturb him.He is reading a book in his study _____.
A.right away B.right now C.on time D.no longer
_百度作业帮
— Where is John?
— Where is John?
— Don't disturb him.He is reading a book in his study _____.
— Where is John?
— Where is John?&& — Don't disturb him.He is reading a book in his study _____.&&

我要回帖

更多关于 hand it in on time 的文章

随机推荐