Iit could have beenn trying ...

当前位置:
>>>I’ve been trying to phone Charles all evening, but there mu..
I’ve been trying to phone Charles all evening, but there must be something wr I can’t seem to_____.A.get throughB.get offC.get inD.get along
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:不详
A试题分析:句意上,“我一晚上都在打电话给Charles,但是网络肯定有问题,所以我不能接通。短语get through表示“渡过,接通(电话)”之意;get off&表示“动身,脱下”;get in 是“取得”之意而get along表示“相处”,故选A。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“I’ve been trying to phone Charles all evening, but there mu..”主要考查你对&&动词短语&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
动词短语的概念:
动词常和某些其他词类用在一起,构成固定词组,形成所谓短语动词(phrasalverb)。和动词一样,短语动词也可分为及物和不及物两种。短语动词可以作为一个整体看待,同一般动词一样使用。 &动词短语的搭配类型:1)动词+介词:这类短语动词用作及物动词,后面须跟宾语。如:The small boy insisted on going with his parents. 那男孩坚持要跟父母一起去。 &&&&&&& Do you often listen to broadcasts in English? 你常听英语广播吗? &&&&&&& Look at the children. Aren't they lovely? 看着这些孩子们。他们多么可爱呀! &&&&&&& We stand for self-reliance. 我们是主张自力更生的。 这一类的短语动词还有很多,如depend on(upon)(依靠),wait on(服侍),look for(寻找),deal with(对待),look after(照料),wait for(等待)等。 2)动词+副词:这类短语动词有的用作及物动词,有的用作不及物动词。如:I always get up as soon as the bell rings. 我总是一打铃就起床。(不及物) &&&&&&& Look out, there's a car coming! 当心,来汽车了!(不及物) &&&&&&& Have you handed in your exercises already? 你已经交练习了吗?(及物) &&&&&&& Please don't forget to put on your coat, it's cold outside. 请不要忘记穿外衣,外面很冷。(及物) 这一类的短语动词还有很多,及物如put out(扑灭),eat up(吃光),put down(放下);不及物如set off(出发),come up(走近),go on(继续)。 注:"动词+副词"这类短语动词和上面第一类"动词+介词"的不同之处在于:"动词+介词"用作及物动词,后面须跟宾语。"动词+副词"则有的及物,有的不及物;用作及物动词而宾语为人称代词或自身代词时,副词往往放在宾语之后。如:Please wake me up at five tomorrow. 请在明天早上五点唤醒我。 &&&&&&& If you have done your exercises, please hand them in. 如果你们练习做完了请交来。 &&&&&&& She doesn't normally behave like that, she's putting it on. 她通常并不如此表现,她是装出来的。 注:这类短语动词有不少可兼作及物和不及物动词用。如:He took off his hat when he entered the office. 他进办公室后脱下帽子。(及物) &&&&&&& The plane took off at seven sharp. 飞机在七点整起飞。(不及物) &&&&&&& Charlie rang up Neil to ask about the time of the meeting. 查理打电话给尼尔问开会的时间。(及物) &&&&&&& If you can't come, please ring up and let us know. 你如来不了,请来电话告诉我们一声。(不及物) 3)动词+副词+介词:"动词+副词"之后有的可以再加一个介词,形成另一种短语动词。这类短语动词用作及物动词。如:Do not give up hope. We must go on with the experiment 不要失望。我们必须继续试验。(go on with继续) &&&&&&& He came up to me. 他走到我跟前。(come up to走近) 这类短语动词还有:look down upon(看不起),do away with(去掉),put up with(忍受)等。 4)动词+名词+介词:这类短语动词也是及物的。如:He shook hands with all the guests at the banquet. 他在宴会上和宾客一一握手。 &&&&&&& Young pioneers often come to the Children's Palace to take part in after school activities.少先队员经常到少年宫来参加课外活动。 &&&&&&& Pay attention to the temperature of the stored rice. 注意仓库里的稻谷的温度。 &&&&&&& Her job is taking care of the babies. 她的工作是照顾婴儿。 这一类短语动词还有:put an end to(结束),take notice of(注意),catch hold of(抓住),lose sight of(看不见),make use of(利用)等。 动词短语知识体系:
发现相似题
与“I’ve been trying to phone Charles all evening, but there mu..”考查相似的试题有:
251830375702374956194868410354408980阅读理解。 My sister Alli and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts (烟蒂) for seven years.One day, we were walking in our hometown ..._英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读理解。 My sister Alli and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts (烟蒂) for seven years.One day, we were walking in our hometown ...
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读理解。 My sister Alli and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts (烟蒂) for seven years.One day, we were walking in our hometown ...
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
阅读理解。
&&&& My sister Alli and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts (烟蒂) for seven years. &&&& One day, we were walking in our hometown and saw hundreds of cigarette butts on the ground. &&&& They made the ground dirty. &&&& They made the town look so ugly that we decided to start a group to make people stop dropping butts. We called it "No Butts About It!" At first, we drew pictures with "The Earth Is Not Your Ashtray (烟灰缸)" written on them. We put the pictures around our hometown-in parks, by beaches, and along roads. &&&& We wanted to make people understand that dropping butts does harm to the environment. Most smokers don't think that dropping butts harms the earth. But it does! All rubbish does. &&&& Later, we wrote to companies and asked them for money to help us. We used the money to buy ashtrays to give smokers. &&&& We wanted smokers to carry the ashtrays with them so they didn't have to drop butts. At the moment, we are trying to get cigarette companies to put an ashtray in each pack of cigarettes. Some companies would like to do it. &&&& Many people have started to join our group since it began. Today there are 45 other "No Butts About It" groups in America. And there are even groups in England, Australia and India! &&&& Many newspapers have written about my sister and I over the last seven years. And we have won many prizes for our good work. &&& But we are not interested in prizes. We just want to make the earth a better and cleaner place for animals, plants and people. &&&& One day it will be.
根据短文内容, 完成下列各题.1. It has _____ Alli and the writer seven years to try to _____ people stop dropping cigarette butts.2. The cigarette butts made the town look so _____ that they decided to start a group _____"No Butts&& &About It." 3. First, they drew pictures and put them around their hometown. Then they _____ to companies to&& &ask for money. _____ the money they buy ashtrays to give smokers. 4. There are many" No Butts About It" groups in _____, _____, Australia and India. 5. They hope that one day the earth will be a _____ and _____ place for animals and people.
参考答案:
1. make/have 2. called/named 3. With4. America/the U.S.A.; England 5. cleaner
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)正确教育旗下网站
题号:6191738试题类型:单选题 知识点:&&更新日期:
My sister Alli and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts(烟蒂) for seven years.One day, we were walking in our hometown and saw hundreds of cigarette butts on the ground. 1、They made the town look so ugly that we decided to start a group to make people stop dropping butts. We called it “No Butts About It!”At first, we drew pictures with “The Earth Is Not Your Ashtray(烟灰缸)” written on them. We put the pictures around our hometown—in parks, by beaches, and along roads.We wanted to make people understand that dropping butts does harm to the environment. Most smokers don’t think that dropping butts harms the earth.2、Later, we wrote to companies and asked them for money to help us. We used the money to buy ashtrays to give smokers.We wanted smokers to carry the ashtrays with them so they didn’t have to drop butts.At the moment, we are trying to get cigarette companies to put an ashtray in each pack of cigarettes.3、Many people have started to join our group since it began4、And there are even groups in England, Australia and India!Many newspapers have written about my sister and I over the last seven years. And we have won many prizes for our good work.5、We just want to make the earth a better and cleaner place for animals, plants and people.One day it will be.根据短文内容,从方框所给的选项中选出适当在句子补全短文,使短文通顺,内容完整。A. Some companies
would like to do it.B. But we are not
interested in prizes. C. Today there are
45 other “No Butts About It ”groups in America.D. They made the
ground dirty.E. But it does!
All rubbish does.
难易度:较易
1、D2、E3、A4、C5、B
必须在注册登录后,才可以查看解析!
橡皮网学生APP下载
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
相关试题推荐
1、 听对话,选出与对话内容相关的图片。
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
2、 词语释义。1. take care of [ ]A. a lot of B. the first month of the yearC. look after D. come or go into 2. enter [ ]A. come or go into B. the first month of the year C. be able to D. look after
3、 — What's the ______ today?
— It's June 26. [ ]A. day B. time C. date D. hour
4、 —What is your favourite _______, Jane? —I like music best of all. [ ]A. subject B. sport C. season D. colour
5、 If a fire breaks out in a cinema, you should find the sign _______ and leave quickly. [ ]A. BUSINESS HOURS B. NO SMOKING C. PLAY D. EXIT
6、 —_______ did you come back from Shanghai? —On the morning of May 5. [ ] A. Where B. When C. What D. Which
— ______ are you going to move the table? I can help you then.
— In five minutes. Thank you very much.[ ]A. Why B. How C. Where D. When
— ______ are you getting on with Jane and Jack? — Very well. [ ]A. How B. Who C. WhatD. When
9、 选用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空。Lie, marry, enjoyable, exbit, Asia, dirt, hopeful1. We _________ ourselves quite a lot at the party. 2. The ________clothes haven't been washed yet. 3. Guangzhou _______in the south of China. 4. John got _________ to Mary. 5. There is no _________ of oil paintings here. 6. Lots of western people are interested in_____culture. 7. __________, everyone can have a great life.
10、 根据句意及首字母的提示,填写所缺的单词。1. At the meeting, Li Ming c_____ up with a great idea where to plant trees yesterday. 2. You should g the book back to the library when you finish reading it. 3. In f___, we have a lot of homework to do every day. 4. We must p____ off the sports meeting because it's raining.5. He is a v_____ who treats animals. 6. Alexander Graham Bell i_____ the telephone in 1876. 7. They like the fish and potato c_____ in the shop. 8. The soup isn't s______. Put some salt again, please. 9. Salt is p_____ in East and South China.10. We took the pictures with the new c_____ last month.
11、 He has ______ money to buy old bikes. [ ]A. run out of B. ran out ofC. run out D. ran out
12、 根据要求改写下列句子,每空只填一词。1. She has already done his homework. (改为否定句)
She ______ done his homework ______. 2. The king's hat made of red silk was on show in the museum. (改为反意疑问句)
The king's hat made of red silk was on show in the museum,______ ______ ? 3. We must clean our classrooms every day. (改为被动语态) ____________________________________________________________________ 4. I'm going to visit Xiamen and Quanzhou next week. (就画线部分提问) ______ ______ are you going to visit next week? 5. Does your uncle live in Beijing? Could you tell me …? (改为含宾语从句的复合句)
Could you tell me ______ your uncle ______ in Beijing? 6. Thomas Edison used the money to build a lab in New Jersey. (改为同义句)
Thomas Edison ______ up a lab in New Jersey ______ the money. 7. John went out two hours ago. (改为同义句)
John ______ ______ ______ for two hours.
13、 — Betty, will you please come here and help me?
— Sorry, she is not here. She _____ to the cinema. May I help you? [ ]A. goes B. was going C. will go D. has gone
14、 There _____ many new words in lesson one, so it is very easy.[ ]A. is B. aren'tC. isn'tD. are
15、 阅读理解。 Happiness is for everyone. You don't need to care about those people who have beautiful houses with large gardens and swimming pools or those who have nice cars and a lot of money and so on. Why? Because those who have big houses may often feel lonely and those who have cars may want to walk on the country roads at their free time.
In fact, happiness is always around you if you put your heart into it. When you are in trouble at school, your f when you study hard at your lessons, your parents are always taking good care of
when you get success, your friends will say congratulations (祝贺) when you do something wrong, people around you will help you to correct it. And when you do something good to others, you will feel happy too. All these are your happiness. If you notice a bit of them, you can seethat happiness is always around you. Happiness is not the same as money. It is a feeling of your heart. When you are poor, you can also say you are very happy, because you have something else that can't be bought with money. When you meet with difficulties, you can say loudly you are very happy, because you have more chances to challenge yourself. So you cannot always say you are poor and you have bad luck. As the saying goes, lifeis like a revolving (旋转的) door. When it closes, it also opens. If you take every chance you get, you can bea happy and lucky person. 1. According to the passage happiness is for ______.[ ]A. the people who have money B. the people who have beautiful houses C. the people who have nice cars D. everyone 2. When you fall down in a PE class, both your teacher and your classmates will .[ ]
16、 作文。 小明做了一个梦。他梦见自己成为北京奥运会的一名志愿者:他努力帮助来自世界各国的外国朋友……在交谈中,小明让外国朋友更多地了解北京。外国朋友感谢小明,并认为小明的英语非常好。小明很高兴,他甜蜜地笑了…… 请你根据设定的梦境并加以想象,写一段80词左右的短文。 参考词汇: try (do) one's best, find (that), heavy (lost), talk with (about)
Xiao Ming had a dream last night. In the dream, he volunteered to serve (志愿去服务) the Beijing Olympics…
扫描二维码马上下载橡皮网APP
拍照搜题,秒出答案!
名校试题,天天更新,免费查看!
接收老师发送的作业,在线答题。请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:安徽省模拟题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解&&&& My name is Lanier Lobdell, and I am a 55 - year - old woman with rheumatoid arthritis (风湿性关节炎), or RA. RA is a disease that mostly affects the joints, but it can also affect internal organs. I have had RA for almost21 years, and it definitely has changed my life, however, I try not to live my life like I have a disease.&&&& For me, attitude is everything. I always try to find humor in the situation or try to ignore it, but that does not always work. These days I can hardly walk due to my ankles, yet I still try and do the things I always did. I love riding my motorcycle, and I try to take long trips every year.&&&&&&This year I got involved with some folks who make the biologic medicine I am on, to create the Going the Extra Mile Tour to raise awareness about RA. The tour will take me across the country and back on my motorcycle, making stops along the way to meet with local Arthritis Foundation (AF) chapters and people who are affected by all forms of arthritis including RA.&&&& I want to encourage people not to let RA stop them from living their lives the best they can. There are so many new medicines coming out these days, and they can really help. People have to be their own supporters and get informed -- knowledge is power. Talk to your doctor and focus on what you can do--not what you can't. Rest when your body is telling you to and push and keep going when you can. Learn to listen to your body- that's how I deal with having RA.1. Lanier Lobdell is a woman ______.A. who got RA at the age of 32&&&&B. who suffers from a blood diseaseC. who has retired from work for 21 years&&&&&&&&&&&& D. who'd like to share her experience with RA2. Lanier Lobdell took part in the Going the Extra Mile Tour ______.A. to call for attention to RA patients&&B. to compete for a medal in the tourC. to show her love for motor riding&&D. to share interest with some talks3. In the last paragraph, the author wants to tell us ______.A. how she manages to be positive B. how she helps other RA patients to be positiveC. why being positive can help RA patients&& D. how RA patients manages to be positive4. It can be inferred that Lanier Lobdell is ______.A. easy - going&& B. happy-go-lucky C. strong - minded&&&&D. well - informed
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 My sister Alli and I have been trying to get peop..
阅读理解。
&&&& My sister Alli and I have been trying to get people to stop dropping cigarette butts (烟蒂) for seven years. &&&& One day, we were walking in our hometown and saw hundreds of cigarette butts on the ground. &&&& They made the ground dirty. &&&& They made the town look so ugly that we decided to start a group to make people stop dropping butts. We called it "No Butts About It!" At first, we drew pictures with "The Earth Is Not Your Ashtray (烟灰缸)" written on them. We put the pictures around our hometown-in parks, by beaches, and along roads. &&&& We wanted to make people understand that dropping butts does harm to the environment. Most smokers don't think that dropping butts harms the earth. But it does! All rubbish does. &&&& Later, we wrote to companies and asked them for money to help us. We used the money to buy ashtrays to give smokers. &&&& We wanted smokers to carry the ashtrays with them so they didn't have to drop butts. At the moment, we are trying to get cigarette companies to put an ashtray in each pack of cigarettes. Some companies would like to do it. &&&& Many people have started to join our group since it began. Today there are 45 other "No Butts About It" groups in America. And there are even groups in England, Australia and India! &&&& Many newspapers have written about my sister and I over the last seven years. And we have won many prizes for our good work. &&& But we are not interested in prizes. We just want to make the earth a better and cleaner place for animals, plants and people. &&&& One day it will be.
根据短文内容, 完成下列各题.1. It has _____ Alli and the writer seven years to try to _____ people stop dropping cigarette butts.2. The cigarette butts made the town look so _____ that they decided to start a group _____"No Butts&& &About It." 3. First, they drew pictures and put them around their hometown. Then they _____ to companies to&& &ask for money. _____ the money they buy ashtrays to give smokers. 4. There are many" No Butts About It" groups in _____, _____, Australia and India. 5. They hope that one day the earth will be a _____ and _____ place for animals and people.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:期末题
1. make/have 2. called/named 3. With4. America/the U.S.A.; England 5. cleaner
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 My sister Alli and I have been trying to get peop..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 My sister Alli and I have been trying to get peop..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 it could have been 的文章

随机推荐