帮我解一解英文的故事~暴君 我不要要网上戈D...

Err:Domain not exits帮我解一解英文的故事~我不要网上戈D译~求求各位大人HELP`Anyone who was on the tax books for more than two thousand before the war can’t vote – men like your Pa and Mr Tarleton .I could vote if I took their Oath and became a Yankee ,but I’ll never do that But people like Jonas Wilkerson and the Slatterys ,they can vote ,and they’re ginin’ the orders now .’‘Vote!’ cried Scarlett .‘ It’s taxes we’re talking about .Will ,we could borrow money on Tara and –‘‘And who has any money to lend you on this place Only the carpetbaggers who are tryin’ to take it away from you.’‘I’ve got the jewellery I took off the Yankee –‘‘Miss Scarlett ,who has money for jewellery round here ’ said Will .‘Most people ain’t got enough money to buy meat.’They were silent for several minutes .‘Where is Mr Wilkes ’ she said.‘He’s in the field ,cuttin’ wood ,’ said will .Scarlett had not had a private talk with him ,but she found him alone in the field and told him the news .‘Only one person we know has money.’ He said .‘That’s Rhett Butler.’ A letter from Aunt Pitty had said that Rhett Butler was back in Atlanta ,looking rich .‘Don’t talk about him,’ said Scarlett .‘What about us ’Ashley stared across the fields .‘What will happen to everybody in the South?’ he said.‘I can’t make you understand these things because you’re never afraid .You face the real would without wanting to escape it ,but I can’t .’‘Escape!’ cried Scarlett .‘Oh ,Ashley ,I do want to escape!I’m so tired of it all Let’s run away!We could go to Mexico – they want officers in the Mexican army .You know you don’t love Melanie!You told me you loved me that day at Twelve Oaks ,and I know you haven’t changed.’‘We were going to forget that day at Twelve Oaks,’ he said .‘Do you think I could ever forget it?She said.His voice was deadly quiet.‘And do you think I could leave Melanie and the bady Scarlett ,you’re sick and tired ,that’s why you’re talking this way.But I’m going to help you –‘‘There’s only one way to help me,’ she said.‘Take me away.There’s nothing to keep us here.’‘Only honour ,’ he said quietly .She began to cry ,and he took her into his arms and pressed her head against his chest ,whispering ,‘You mustn’t cry .’ And he kissed her ,hungrily,as if she could never have enough .‘You do love me!’ she cried.‘you do love me Say it!’He pushed her away .‘Don’t!’ he said.‘Or I shall make love to you now ,here,in the field ’She smiled ,remembering the feel of his mouth on hers.‘We won’t do this!’ he cried.‘And it will never happen again ,because I’ll take Melanie and the baby and go!’‘ GO?’ she cried.‘Oh ,no!’‘Yes ,by God!’ he said ,‘Do you think I’ll stay here now ,when this might happen again?’‘But ,Ashley you can’t go .You love me!’‘All right ,I love you And a moment ago I almost took you ,like a –‘ he could not find the words.我想要这本书~我要中英对照,在那裏有得买..
这个是小说《飘》里的一段话.但我目前手头没有这本书的汉语版本,我就自个翻译了哈.在战前,不管谁在交税财产清单上欠钱超过2000美元,就不能够选举,就像你爸爸和塔里顿先生.如果我宣誓成为北军士兵,我就可以选举,但是我绝不会那样做.但是像乔纳斯维克森和斯拉特瑞就可以参加选举,他们可以下达命令.“选举”斯嘉丽大叫“威尔,我们正在讨论的是税,在塔拉,我们能够借钱”“在这里谁会借钱给你,除非是那些做投机牟利的人才会,而他们正要从你身上拿走钱”“我有珠宝,我可以把它卖给北军士兵”“斯嘉丽小姐,谁会有钱买你的珠宝啊,大部分人甚至没有足够的钱卖肉吃”他们沉默了几分钟.维克先生在哪,斯嘉丽问道.“他在田地里,劈木柴”斯嘉丽没有和他单独在一起说过话,但是看他一个人在田里,斯嘉丽就过去告诉了他这一消息.“据我们所知,只有一个人现在有钱,那就是瑞德巴特勒,”威尔告诉她“皮特阿姨来信说瑞德回到亚特兰大了,看起来很有钱”“不要再谈到他”斯嘉丽吼道“我们呢,就弄不到钱吗”.好长一段话啊,唉,累死了,暂时先翻到这里吧,有兴趣可以去看书的,很好看滴,绝对不会错
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码解一解英文“趣味”数学题
从2011年1月1日开始,五爷准备通过英语来研究数学。在我的求学历程中,数学是高开低走的,小学四年级拿了个市级数学竞赛三等奖,到了高考时已经是彻头彻尾的弱项。结合《广东高考年报(2000)》分析,在18万考生之中,五爷的语文成绩比99.855859%的人强,英语成绩比99.875862%的人强,但数学成绩仅比97.689388%的人强。果然,在编的Amusements&In&Mathematics中,我做到第2题就得不出标准答案。
设boy付出的pence数为a,每根香蕉的价钱为s,可以列出如下等式:
(a/6)*(1/2)=240*5/s
16*12*12*s=a
解得a=960&&s=2.5&刚好是答案的一倍。
琢磨了一天,终于发现half&as&many&A&as&B应该是A=B/2,即A&is&half&as&B,这个和A&is&twice&as&many&as&B(即A=2B)是同类,此外还有half&as&many&again&as,是…的一倍半,比…多一半。原来是语法问题,查了万能词典中的《简明英汉词典》,全明白了,再计算就得出了标准答案:
The&price&of&the&banana&must&have&been&one&penny&farthing.&Thus,&960&bananas&would&cost&£5,&and&480&sixpences&would&buy&2,304&bananas.&
这道题说明语法的理解很重要,而算完之后,五爷熟悉了英国的货币面值换算。
后面几题都是可以通过列简单的方程求解,初中的数学知识。但第12题就很难了:
12.—A&QUEER&THING&IN&MONEY.
It&will&be&found&that&£66,&6s.&6d.&equals&15,918&pence.&Now,&the&four&6's&added&together&make&24,&and&the&figures&in&15,918&also&add&to&24.&It&is&a&curious&fact&that&there&is&only&one&other&sum&of&money,&in&pounds,&shillings,&and&pence&(all&similarly&repetitions&of&one&figure),&of&which&the&digits&shall&add&up&the&same&as&the&digits&of&the&amount&in&pence.&What&is&the&other&sum&of&money?
刚开始没有限制下一级单位的数字不能超出进位,列出一个不定方程来,无法可解。其实可以用编程的方式,例如用EXCEL表计算机穷举……但这套1917年的题明显不会让我们编程穷举。后来明白到要限制下一级单位的数值,依然无法可解。果然应了编者的一句话:Some&of&the&problems&are&very&hard&nuts&indeed,&and&not&unworthy&of&the&attention&of&the&advanced&mathematician.后来请教北大数学系研究奥数的老胡,说要找数字规律便容易解出云云——只不过是中国小学奥数的水平而已。我始终想不明白,加上奥数是我的噩梦,于是“一天一道数学题”的宏伟计划就此流产。
我的更多文章:
( 10:47:55)( 11:29:44)( 09:45:27)( 10:04:26)( 10:04:02)( 16:49:37)( 08:18:18)( 20:24:57)( 08:25:57)( 10:51:42)
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 暴君 我不要 的文章

随机推荐