求一篇介绍国外城市的请用英语写一篇短文短文

求一篇到外国旅游的英语作文,比如是巴黎,加州,泰国.是要写为什么要到那个地方旅游
Last summer I went to Paris with my parents.I was very excited and happy.Since we don't speak French,we joined a tour to Paris.It last a week.We visited the Eiffel Tower,Notre Dame,Palace Louvre and Palace Versailles.I like palace Louvre most because I saw Da Vinci's the Last Supper there.I also liked the Eiffel Tower because we could see most part of Paris at the top.We also sightsee many churches.Honestly,seeing church after church bored me to no end..The trip was mostly enjoyable.I promise myself to go back to Paris again.Next time,I am going to stay longer and will not join a tour.Paris is such a big city that I want to take a closer look.That trip was a memorable one!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
California is full of natural wonders. Here is Death valley, 282 feet below sea level—the lowest land in the coun try. "General Sherman" can be found in Sequoia National Park. The general is not a sol...
扫描下载二维码这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~请湖南省长沙市英语课本上,关于美国的城市多佛的一个名叫贾斯汀的男孩被外星人带走的文章是否属实?
文章属实,失踪原因不明,不会是外星人带走的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码用英语写一篇80字以上短文:居住大城市的优点提示:city life ia attractive with all its advantagds and conveniences:supermarkets or shopping malls:dine out :expansion of the city:flowing into 马上就要
The Advantages of City Life  There are undeniable advantages to both life in a big city and in a small town.The former offers more excitement and convenience while the latter offers a cleaner,quieter and often friendlier place to live.However,despite the advantages of small town life,I prefer to live in a big city for several reasons.  First,life in the city is more convenient.More goods are available and stores are open later.Also,there is better public transportation so it is easier to get around.I can find almost anything I want easily in the city.Second,there are more ways to spend leisure time in the city.There are many places I can go to meet friends and have fun.Finally,and most importantly,the city offers more educational and career opportunities.The city often attracts the best teachers and the best companies.There is also a wider choice of jobs so it is easier to move up the career ladder.  For all of these reasons,I prefer to live in the city.Although I sometimes miss the fresh air and quiet life of a small town,nothing can make up for the opportunities that the city offers me.If one wants to be successful,I believe the best place to live is the city.  都市生活的优点  在大都市和在小城镇生活各有优点,这是不可否认的.前者提供给人们比较多的乐趣及便利,而后者则提供给人们一个比较干净、安静,而且通常更亲切的居住场所.然而,尽管小镇生活有这些优点,但基于某些理由,我还是比较喜欢住在大都市里.  首先,都市生活比较方便,可以买到比较多的商品,而且商店营业时间比较晚.此外,都市里有较好的公共运输工具,到哪里都比较容易.在都市里,我几乎可以轻易地找到任何我想要的东西.其次,在都市里有更多的方式消磨休闲时间.有很多地方可以让我去认识朋友,并且玩得很开心.最后,也是最重要的一点是,都市提供更多教育及就业的机会.都市往往能吸引最好的老师以及最好的公司.因为工作机会比较广泛,所以要升迁也比较容易.  基于上述种种理由,我比较喜欢住在都市.虽然有时候我会想念小镇新鲜的空气及安静的生活,但没有什么可以弥补都市提供给我的机会.如果想要成功,我认为最好的居住地点就是都市.  【注释】undeniable adj.不可否认的  the former前者the latter后者  friendly adj.亲切的goods n.(pl.)商品  available adj.可获得的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
undeniable adj.不可否认的  the former前者the latter后者  friendly adj.亲切的goods n.(pl.)商品  available adj.可获得的
扫描下载二维码急求关于国外的a ceremony 介绍文章!最好是英文的谢谢了
血刺鬼哥岦l
美国大学毕业典礼In the United States,besides "commencement," the term "graduation" is also used in schools below university level such as the high school,middle school and even kindergarten and preschool ceremonies.The American Council on Education (ACE) is the authority on academic regalia in the US,and has developed an Academic Ceremony Guide[3] that is generally followed by most institutions of higher learning.The ceremony guide and the related Academic Costume Code provide the core of academic ceremony traditions in the US.The ACE code addresses college and university dress:high school and other lower school gown colors vary from institution to institution.[4]Graduating seniors at Brown University.At many large US institutions,where many hundreds of degrees are being granted at once,the main ceremony (commencement) involving all graduates in a sports stadium,amphitheater,parade ground or lawn,or other large – often outdoor – venue is usually followed,but sometimes preceded,by smaller ceremonies (diploma ceremony) at sites on or around campus where deans and faculty of each academic organization (college,academic department,program,etc.) distribute diplomas to their graduates.Another means of handling very large numbers of graduates is to have several ceremonies,divided by field of study,at a central site over the course of a weekend instead of one single ceremony.At large institutions the great number of family members and guests that each graduating student wishes to attend may exceed the capacity of organizers to accommodate.Universities try to manage this by allocating a specified number of graduation tickets to each student that will be graduating.It is also common for graduates not to receive their actual diploma at the ceremony but instead a certificate indicating that they participated in the ceremony or a portfolio to hold the diploma in.At the high school level,this allows academic administrators to withhold diplomas from students who are unruly at the college level,this allows students who need an additional quarter or semester to satisfy their academic requirements to nevertheless participate in the official ceremony with their cohort before receiving their degree.In addition,with large numbers of students receiving diplomas and often no specific order they walk in,it is impossible for their actual diplomas to be given to them at the ceremony,thus them receiving simply a blank diploma to be filled later.Traditional hat toss celebration at a graduation ceremony at the United States Air Force AcademyAt most colleges and universities in the US,a faculty member or dean will ceremoniously recommend that each class of candidates (often by college but sometimes by program/major) be awarded the proper degree,which is then formally and officially conferred by the president or other institutional official.Typically,this is accomplished by a pair of short set speeches by a senior academic official and a senior institutional official:"Mr.President,on behalf of the faculty of Letters and Science,I hereby declare that these candidates have met all the requirements for the degree of ...and request that such degree be conferred upon them." "Under the authority vested in me by the State of ) and the Trustees of College,I hereby confer upon these candidates the degree of ..."For students receiving an advanced degree,many colleges include a Hooding Ceremony in their commencement program,in which the students wear a hood.Candidates traditionally have the hood placed upon them at the podium,though this has become less practical at large commencement ceremonies.At Fordham University,graduates of a college put on the hood by themselves en masse after the university president confers the degree upon them from the podium.This is called 'to self-hood'.Doctorates are nearly universally hooded upon the stage.The hood is a part of traditional academic dress whose origins date back many centuries.Today,the hood is considered by some to be the most expressive component of the academic costume.Today’s hoods have evolved from a practical garment to a symbolic one.An academic hood is a symbolic garment,which is worn draped around the neck and over the shoulders,displayed down the back with the lining exposed.The hood’s length signif with the institution's colors in the lining and a velvet trim in a standardized color that signifies the scholar’s field.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
随便什么ceremony都ok吗
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 请用英语写一篇短文 的文章

随机推荐