keep healthy diet作文作文 (1....

书面表达:
一 健康是福。下面是李明同学在日记里记录下来的“保持健康的方法”的几条好建议。请你跟具下表的内容提示,以“The way to keep healthy ”为题,写一篇不少于80个词的短文。
1要多吃水果和蔬菜,多喝开水
3晚上睡眠时间不少与8个小时
1晚上不要喝咖啡或茶
2不要吃太多的糖
3工作或学习不要太劳累
这是初二《英语周报》第五期的作文
有很多同学早晨上学不吃早餐,这是一个不好的习惯,对身体有很大的害处。请你根据这种现象写一篇短文,指出不吃餐的危害。(60词左右) 提示:(1)不吃早餐对身体有害。(2)不吃早餐会影响上午听课。
这是初二《英语辅导报》第六期的作文
The Way To Keep Healthy
Health has become a very important part of our life,and there are many ways to keep heathy.
First,you can eat more fruit and vegetables,and you'd better drink more warn water.Next,you have to do lots of exercise.And having at least 8 hours'sleep a night.Remember,don't drink coffe or tea before you go to bed,don't eat too much sugar and don't work or study too late,it will make you too tired.
If you care about yourself, it's easy to have a healthy lifestyle.英语作文how to keep healthy
【51Test.NET - 英文写作翻译英语作文】关于英语作文,为了给大家更好的参考, 无忧考网为大家整理了《英语作文how to keep healthy》这篇文章,供大家参考,希望大家能够写出更好的佳作!!举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“书面表达。(10分)以How to keep healthy...”,相似的试题还有:
健康对于每个人来说都是重要的,如何才能保持健康呢?
根据以下提示以How to Keep Healthy为题写一篇80词左右的短文。提示词:1. Have
healty eating habits 2.Play sports 3.Be happy 4.Stay away from smoking and
drinkingHow
Healthy___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
健康对于每个人来说都是重要的,如何才能保持健康呢? 根据以下提示以How to Keep Healthy为题写一篇80词左右的短文。提示词:1. Have healty eating habits 2.Play sports 3.Be happy 4.Stay away from smoking and drinkingHow& to& Keep& Healthy___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
健康对于每个人来说都是重要的,如何才能保持健康呢?&根据以下提示以How&to&Keep&Healthy为题写一篇80词左右的短文。提示词:1.&Have&healty&eating&habits&2.Play&sports&3.Be&happy&4.Stay&away&from&smoking&and&drinkingHow &to &Keep &Healthy___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________您好,欢迎来到新东方
&&&&&&正文
初中英语作文范文讲解:keep healthy
来源:网络资源
  健康问题是中考常考的话题,出题形式多样,有必要下苦功掌握。
How tokeep healthy /fit?
  All of us want to be healthy. First,we should get enough sleep during the night. We can go to bed early and get up early. Staying up late is bad for our health. Second,we must have the right kinds of food. We should eat more fruit and vegetables and less meat. We should drink a lot of water. We should have healthy eating habits. Third,we should do more exercise to build up our bodies. Finally,we should be happy everyday. Because smile will make us younger.
  That is my advice.I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.
  2.卫生健康饮食:健康一直是人们关注的问题我校要举行以“关爱健康”为题的主题班会,请根据下表内容谈谈你的看法,写一篇80字左右的演讲槁。 (1)保持健康的重要性;(2)保持健康的方法;(3)保持健康的结论;(4)你的看法。
How to keep healthy /fit?
  Here is my advice about how to keep healthy/fit. As a middle shool student. first you'd better do more exercise such as playing ball games ,running, swimming and jumping ropes(绳子)。Then you should pay attention to your diet or meals. Don't eat too much meat or suger,but more vegetables and fruit.Third you need enough sleep or rest . Next keep yourself happy.As people often say smiling makes younger.Last you mustn't drink wine or smoke .They are bad for your health. That is my advice.I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.
&&& 相关推荐:
&&& 更多中考信息》》》
&&& 新东方报名系统》》》
(责任编辑:沈甜甜)
新东方中学辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
中考后留学当前位置: >>
怎样保持健康的身体How to Keep Healthy英语作文
保持健康身体,一直是我们大家所希望的,这里英语作文网为初中同学提供一篇范文: As we know, keeping healthy is important to us. But what should we do to keep healthy? First,we should get up early. we should eat healthy food, drink a lot of water and do
保持健康身体,一直是我们大家所希望的,这里英语作文网为初中同学提供一篇范文:
As we know, keeping healthy is important to us. But what should we do to keep healthy? First,we should get up early.
  we should eat healthy food, drink a lot of water and do more exercise . Food can give us energy. Doing exercise can make us strong. Second,we should change clothes often, wash hands often, keep the air fresh and clean and do house cleaning often to stop germs from getting into our bodies.
  You shouldn&t keep long fingernails. At last, we should go to see a doctor at once if we don&t feel well.
大学的、考托福的同学们,可以阅读下文:
【托福作文真题范文专项练习】
  Topic164:你认为采取何种措施保持健康?
  Topic164. People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
[参考提纲]
采取保持健康的方法:
(1)作息规律,早睡早起
(2)经常锻炼
(3)合理的饮食
[参看范文]& Topic: healthy
Our health is the only thing we really have in the world. You can take away our money, our house, or our clothes and we can survive. Take away our health and we will die. That is why I eat healthfully, exercise regularly, and keep up my social life.
Eating healthfully is important to maintain one's health. I try to avoid foods high in fat like French fries or cookies. I also try to limit the amount of animal protein I consume. I never eat more than a few ounces offish or chicken a day and I rarely eat meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of fiber and vitamins. It is important to know how to cook these foods so the nutrients are not lost in the cooking process.
Your muscles must continue to be strong to support your body as it grows older. Exercise helps the bones build density and helps you maintain your posture. A regular exercise program of cardiovascular training and weight training is an important part of keeping you healthy.
Friends are an important part of one's health. Studies have shown that people with a wide range of social contacts get fewer colds and have fewer complaints than those who don't. Laughing is also an important part of health. Hike to laugh with my friends and I always feel better when I am with them than when I am alone.
By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my body at an appropriate weight and can maintain my health. By spending time with my friends, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. It's all apart of my recipe for healthful living.
“怎样保持健康的身体How to Keep Healthy英语作文”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 怎样保持健康的身体How to Keep Healthy英语作文 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
作文地带导读:最近日本的核污染事件,又一次给世界敲响了警钟,我们中国也一定要重视污染问题。下面...
Changes in People’s Daily Expenses人们日常开支的变化...
A Brief Introduction to the University:假设你是一名学生志愿者,要给来你们学校参观的外国朋友介绍...
新学期计划(或新学期决心)英语作文:新的一学期马上就要开始了,于是我给我自己做了一个新学期做一...
提纲在我家附近新开一个超市。我妈妈经常去那里买为我们做饭需要的东西。但是我之前从来没去过那里。...
我喜欢春节。正如在西方国家的圣诞节一样,春节对于中国人来说是最重要的节日,在这一天所有家庭成员...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章

我要回帖

更多关于 keep healthy 的文章

随机推荐