Ijess really feltt a deep _____...

英语翻译As I walked home,I felt a surge(澎湃)of satisfaction I had never experienced before.I didn’t feel hungry though I hadn’t eaten much the whole day.This was a unique,deep feeling,and I felt a little inspired.What I got was much mo_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译As I walked home,I felt a surge(澎湃)of satisfaction I had never experienced before.I didn’t feel hungry though I hadn’t eaten much the whole day.This was a unique,deep feeling,and I felt a little inspired.What I got was much mo
英语翻译As I walked home,I felt a surge(澎湃)of satisfaction I had never experienced before.I didn’t feel hungry though I hadn’t eaten much the whole day.This was a unique,deep feeling,and I felt a little inspired.What I got was much more than what I gave.请标准翻译(不要机器翻译的),
As I walked home, I felt a surge(澎湃)of satisfaction I had never experienced before. I didn’t feel hungry though I hadn’t eaten much the whole day. This was a unique, deep feeling, and I felt a little inspired. What I got was much more than what I gave.当我走回家时,我感到一种前所未有的汹涌澎湃的满足感.尽管一整天都没吃什么东西,我却没觉得饿.这真是极不寻常的深切的感情,我觉得十分振奋.我得到的远比我付出的多得多.非常标准,请采纳,祝好!【来自英语牛人团】急求《I Love You Forever》jewel的英文歌词,最好有中文翻译_百度知道
急求《I Love You Forever》jewel的英文歌词,最好有中文翻译
提问者采纳
温暖的赶回来给我英里的无风的夏季夜晚的空气秘密分享的时刻在下午热走出寂静软话再说再说我永远永远爱你远近密切合作无论我将与你同在一切我会为你做你已经得到了最令人难以置信我见过的蓝眼睛你让我几乎融化当我们躺在那里的蓝天下纯白色的星星异国情调的甜美一个神奇的时间再说再说说你会永远爱我的爱从来没有任何停止近及远.Those days of warm rainscome rushing back to memiles of windless summer night airSecret moments sharedin the heat of the afternoonout of the stillnesssoft spoken wordssay it say it againI love you always forevernear and far closer togethereverywhere I will be with youeverything I will do for youYou&#39,始终和无处不在。下雨的日子;m lost in a deep cloudof heavenly scent touchingll love love me forevernever stop never whatevernear and far and alwaysand everywhere and everything感觉就像我站在在雾气的光永恒的梦想玫瑰淡琥珀色感觉就像我失去了在深云天上的气味感人发现你;ve ever seenYou've got me almost melting awayAs we lay there under blue skywith pure white starsexotic sweetness a magical timesay it say it againSay you've got the most unbelievableblue eyes I'm standingin a timeless dream of light mistsof pale amber roseFeels like I&#39JEWEL JEWL - I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER LYRICSFeels like I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
JEWEL JEWL - I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER LYRICS
Feels like I'm standing
in a timeless dream of light mists
of pale amber rose
Feels like I'm lost in a deep cloud
of heavenly scent touching
discovering you.
Those days of warm rains
come rushing back to me
miles of windless summer night air
Secret moments shared
in the heat of the afternoon
out of the stillness
soft spoken words
say it say it again
I love you always forever
near and far closer together
everywhere I will be with you
everything I will do for you
You've got the most unbelievable
blue eyes I've ever seen
You've got me almost melting away
As we lay there ...
Jewel - I Love You Forever
You and I walking slowly
Hand in hand
Footprints in the sand
Watch the wind as it plays
Throwing shadows across your face
The sky was so blue
Your eyes so green
The air was glittering
So sudden so swift
Love came to us
Just like a gift
I lived here, you lived far away
Our lives called us back, no we could not stay
With a brave sort of smile you took my hand
Said while we are apart you hope I understand that
You'll be holding me
And I will be holding you
Through those dark nights, my love will be pulling you through
When you see stars
Pretend they are my arms
When you feel the air
That is me kissing y...
You and I walking slowly
Hand in hand
Footprints in the sand
Watch the wind as it plays
Throwing shadows across your face
The sky was so blue
Your eyes so green
The air was glittering
So sudden so swift
Love came to us
Just like a gift
I lived here, you lived far away
Our lives called us back, no we could not stay
With a brave sort of smile you took my hand
Said while we are apart you hope I understand that
You'll be holding me
And I will be holding you
Through those dark nights, my love will be pulling you through
When you see stars
Pretend they are my arms
When you feel the air
That is me kissing you there
Say you love me
您可能关注的推广
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大学英语二 帮帮!【72737】 I felt _____ when I watched the film.A. excitingB. excitedC. to exciteD. excite试题2 (6分)【72752】 His father can get any _____ apart from his pay.A. moneyB. wagesC. incomeD. salary试题3 _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
大学英语二 帮帮!【72737】 I felt _____ when I watched the film.A. excitingB. excitedC. to exciteD. excite试题2 (6分)【72752】 His father can get any _____ apart from his pay.A. moneyB. wagesC. incomeD. salary试题3
大学英语二 帮帮!【72737】 I felt _____ when I watched the film.A. excitingB. excitedC. to exciteD. excite试题2 (6分)【72752】 His father can get any _____ apart from his pay.A. moneyB. wagesC. incomeD. salary试题3 (6分)【72781】 The child was knocked _____ by a passing car.A. onB. atC. inD. down试题4 (6分)【72826】 The atlantic ocean is over 6,000km _____ where Christopher Columbus crossed it.A. deepB. wideC. longD. across试题5 (6分)【72841】 Without air,there would be no atmosphere to protect us _____ the sun's deadly rays.A. fromB. underC. toD. in试题6 (6分)【72868】 She decided to do _____ a lot of other girls were doing those days.A. howB. whyC. whichD. what试题7 (6分)【72900】 John realized fully what he had dreamed about could not _____ have happened in real life.A. likelyB. certainlyC. probablyD. possibly试题8 (6分)【73099】 People who drink a lot _____ those who use drugs are likely to suffer from panic attacks.A. less thanB. as wellC. other thanD. as well as试题9 (6分)【73130】 The teacher's insistence on high standards resulted _____ excellent work.A. withB. fromC. in D. to试题10 (6分)【73228】 She always works overtime as she has a large family to _____.A. provideB. provide withC. be providedD. provide for二、Dialogues (一共5题,每题8分.)试题1 (8分)【72570】 -- Would you like some fruit?-- _____A. Not at all.B. Please,go ahead.C. No,thanks.D. Here you are.试题2 (8分)【72572】 -- What a pity you missed such a good film.-- _____A. Yes,I enjoyed it very much.B. Yes,I wish I had seen it.C. No,I didn't go there yesterday.D. No,I didn't enjoy it.试题3 (8分)【72597】 -- Do you feel like going out for dinner on Friday night?-- _____A. I don't want any of that.B. Yes,that would be great.C. I've no idea.D. Here you are.试题4 (8分)【72623】 -- I think the phone's more trouble than it's worth.-- _____A. Oh,here you are.B. Go ahead,please.C. I'm not sure I quite agree.D. There's no phone in the office.试题5 (8分)【72651】 -- Oh goodness,I haven't got any money on me!-- _____A. Keep the change,please.B. Let me lend you some.C. Sorry,I haven't got one.D. It's good to save some money.
BBD BAD DDCDCBBCB
1.A,want to do sth固定搭配take up负责look up向上看put up忍耐、忍受。2.C。这里是说“记得他帮过我们”,因此后面需要有“他”,然后记得某人曾经做过某事,用remember sb doing sth3.D。avoid doing sth避免,这里是避免被看到,故用被动,加be动词4.C,后半句主语是“山”,因此前面不能直接用walk...

我要回帖

更多关于 jess really felt 的文章

随机推荐