高一改错题英语改错。。。

 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【精品】英语单句改错专练500题及答案
下载积分:820
内容提示:高中英语单句改错 单句改错 英语短文改错及答案 高一英语短文改错 高一英语改错 英语改错 英语短文改错 公文改错试题及答案 高中英语短文改错 高二英语改错
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 20:15:17|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:【精品】英语单句改错专练500题及答案.DOC
官方公共微信城市分站:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&|&&&&|&&
高一英语短文改错练习题及答案(1)
作者:佚名
更新时间:
  高一练习题及答案(1)
  One afternoon my father and me went fishing along a river.1________
  We found the water too dirty that we could not see the bottom.2________
  We also found rubbish and dead fish float on the water . That3________
  afternoon my father catches only some small fish.4________
  What did the fish in the river die for? That was because a lot of5________
  factories along the river always emptied its waste water and rubbish6________
  into the river, but the river got polluted. Thus, most of the fish in 7________
  the river were killed .
  If all the rivers throughout the country are polluted like this, all8________
  living things in the water will killed. Clean water is very important9________
  to life. We expect that water in every river will be made more 10________
  cleaner and cleaner before long.
  【答案】1.me-I 2. too-to 3. float-floating 4. catches-caught 5. for-of
  6. its-their 7. but-and 8. & 9. will 后加 be 10. 去掉more
京翰一对一提分课堂
京翰一对一高效提分课堂
高中一年级:
高中二年级:
高中三年级:
京翰一对一·高考提分课堂
一对一快速提分

新闻资讯排行
高分经验排行
精选试题排行
热门专题排行
教学部及电话一览表
北京地区天津地区重庆地区广州地区武汉地区成都地区太原地区大连地区沈阳地区哈尔滨地区苏州地区长春地区长沙地区西安地区杭州地区济南地区郑州地区上海地区合肥地区南京地区洛阳地区昆明地区
全国统一咨询热线:400-高一英语改错,膜拜学霸之~_百度知道
高一英语改错,膜拜学霸之~
he is looking for a suitable knife to cut the applelook!that&s an ideal lake for us to swimso as to stop the train pull the lever downwardsto love and to be loved are the greatest happiness of lifethe house seems to be built long ago
来自温州育英国际实验学校
保证准确率!apple 后面加上 withto cut the apple with a suitable knifeswim 后面加上 into swim in an ideal lakeSo as to 改成 To 或 In order toso as to do sth做目的状语,但是不能放在句首,可以改用 to do sth 或 in order to do sthare 改成 isto love and to be loved视为整体概念,为单数to be 改成 to have been不定式短语所表示的动作to be built发生在谓语动作seems之前,所以用完成形式to have been &built
其他&1&条热心网友回答
he is looking for a suitable knife to cut the apple这句没错,如果硬要说有错的话,是apple前的the -&an.因为苹果不用特指,但如果加一句,His mother gave him an apple for lunch, he is looking for a suitable knife to cut the apple.这里的苹果就有特指了,那这句话就是对的。look!that&s an ideal lake for us to swimLook! That's(&-&') an ideal lake for us to swim.so as to stop the train pull the lever downwardsSo (去as) to stop the train, pull the lever downwards.to love and to be loved are the greatest happiness of lifeTo love and to be loved are the greatest happinesses (happiness -& happinesses) of life.the house seems to be built long agoThe house seems (去to be) built long ago.

我要回帖

更多关于 高一改错题 的文章

随机推荐