一道英语四级题

一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
_____4恭喜你英语考试得了高分____ _____ your high ____ in the English exam.5我们能从巧克力中获取很多能量We can get ____ ____
___ ____chocolates,因为你根本不健康You must ____ your ____.2她经常不带钱就去逛街She ____ shopping _____
_______3你必须改变你的饮食根据汉语提示完成下列句子1老师说学好英语很重要The teacher says _____
_______ learn English well,because you aren&#39
提问者采纳
_important_____
__to_____ learn Et _healthy___
__all___4恭喜你英语考试得了高分_Congratuations___ __to___ your high _scores___ in the English exam,因为你根本不健康You must _change___ your _diet___.6你可以多吃蔬菜而不会发胖You can eat _more__ vegetables _to___ __keep___ _thin___希望对你有帮助,because you aren&#391老师说学好英语很重要The teacher says _it&#39.2她经常不带钱就去逛街She _goes___ shopping _without____
__money_____3你必须改变你的饮食.5我们能从巧克力中获取很多能量We can get __lots__ _of___
_energy__ _from___chocolates,望采纳
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他7条回答
it's important todoes without moneychange diet
healthy at allCongratulations on scoreslots of calories frommany without being fat
it's important to goes, without money change diet, in good health congratulations on, marklots of energy from more, without getting fat
it's important to usuallygo without moneychange eatinghabbitat healthycongratrolations score much from eating
答案:C. 翻译:就像老年人通常的情况那样,我的爷爷/外公喜欢谈论过去的美好时光。 解释: 1. 逗号前后两部分没有其他连词如and等连接,说明前面不是一
1 it's important to2 goes
without money3 change
heathy at all4 congratulations to
score5 a lot of energy6 more
without getting weight希望能帮到你。
it's important togoes
moneychange
healthy at allCongratulations on
energy more
whthout getting fat
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
Hello:You should drink lots of water?Larry.Larry,s nothing serious ,Larry.It I stay
in bed:_____________.Doctor:Shouldn&#39?Doctor._________.Larry:I don&#39:_________?Doctor?Lt feel well.Larry:Oh.Doctor:Well.It&#39!I have a math exam tomorrow,so you can go to school.___________:Do you have a fever.Doctor:I think you may have a cold,you should also go to bed early:__________:All right?Doctor.I
only have a headache填入恰当的句子补全对话.Larry
提问者采纳
_____________.Doctor,so t I stay
in bed:Oh:All right!I have a math exam tomorrow,you should also go to bed early:Hello:(No)_________:Well:(No)__________,Larry.It&#39:Do you have a fever:I thinks nothing serious .Larry?(What should I do)Doctor?Doctor.___________.Larry,no._________.I have a headache? (What&#39.Larry.Ls matter with you)Larry.I
only have a headache:Shouldn&#39:You should drink lots of water:I don't feel well?(What else或者Anything else)Doctor?Larry.DoctorDoctor
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~祝你学习进步你好为你解答,满意敬请采纳;s the matter with you?At,更上一层楼?No;t?No.What should I do, I don&#39, you needn&#39!不明白请及时追问:What&#39
How are you?No, I don'tWhat should I do?Any more?Yes, you shouldn't
Anything wrong with you? Not actually. What do I need to do with that? Anything else? No you needn't.
1.What's the matter? 2.Yes,I do. 3.What should I do?4.And next? 5.No
What is wrong with youNowhat shall i doanything elseno
为你解答。1、What's the matter with you? (你怎么了?)2、No, I don't. (不,我没发烧。)3、What should I do? (我应该做什么?)4、What else? (还有别的吗?)5、No, you needn't. (没必要。)
1 What's wrong with you ?/ What's the matter with you?你怎么啦?2 No.不3 What should I do ?我应该做什么?4 What else should I do ?5 Yes . 不
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
&quot. Why couldn&#39:21.C
25. opinions
24. understood
23. We were used to seeing him as a(n)
father. A. reduce
C;s shoulder as we drifted apart (疏远) farther and farther while I was
24s pain, though we didn&#39?&t see them before that night. daughter
C, &quot. A.21. We all had cried over what happened except him, which a man isn't talk. fault
D. daughter
D. children
My 18-year-old sister eloped(私奔) and with it. managed
D. honest22;t supposed to be. strong-willed24;s not your
&quot. A. qualities23. A. character
B. hard-working
B. agreed29. C
The simplt your sister wait. preferred
When It all about trying to keep all the pain in check and trying to hide the
, he hoped to spare his
of a father&#39. A. A. remembered
I understood then why he
to be in the dark, I saw how weak my father&#39[截自2009汕头一模英语] That night though. What
C. secrets
B. A, were there all the same. respected 答案? All I ever wanted was for my children to grow up right, I sensed my father trying to
his pain and I wanted him to be able to let it out.
But later. turning25. Where28, it&#39, I thought that boys and grown men shouldn&#39.
For three days he wouldn&#39. A. He would just sit quietly outside our house in the dark. control
D. The tears were signs of being
! felt his shoulders shaking as he whispered. On the fourth night. 25. When
D. duty27. easy-going
C, he began to cry. How
B. D28. control
D. A. His tears, I sensed my father trying to
his pain and I wanted him to be able to let it out. bringing
B;s dam(水闸). growing
It has been years since I laid my hand on my father&#39. In the darkness. forget
did I go wrong, I sat beside him and asked him to tell me what he felt about everything, broke my father&#39. kind-hearted
D;t cry. poor
his pain. reduce
I saw his corage that night when my father cried with my hand on his shoulder. bear答案是C . touched
22. bear26, I discovered that courage isn&#39, 为什么不选D(忍受痛苦) D更顺眼;s heart was. A
30. stayed
D. That night though. By being there. relatives30. giving
B. We all had cried over what happened except him
提问者采纳
而不是在被动的忍受着痛苦,从and I wanted him to be able to let it out这半句知道是我想让父亲把痛苦释放出来,那么前半句父亲就是主动地不想让痛苦释放出来这道题应该是可以解释的,所以选择“控制”更符合语境。所以答案是C
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
做题也就自然了;控制”父亲是要控制他的痛苦,不应该是忍受,不要让痛苦表现出来,有些英语的用法本来就没为什么,多看看英语文章,不要钻牛角尖,语感强了,control&quot当然是C啊
英语不能只凭语感做题结合上下文可以看出父亲并不想让我们感觉到他很疼痛所以他是尽力去控制住自己不让自己表露触痛苦所以选control比bear好
这个就要看语境了意思是我感受到父亲当时正强制着痛苦,然而我希望他能释放出来。我们当时都哭成一片了,唯独他。 trying to ---his pain 试图去。。控制住,不是试图去,努力去忍受痛苦,努力去承担苦痛,因为他是 not able to let it out,下文有讲述I wanted him to be able to let it out.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
grow herbs salad greens and other small plants ——a windows sill or in tiny ,city backyard
提问者采纳
公共汽车上载客太多.充满的.这儿太挤了,给我们在客满的旅馆里弄到了一间空房The shopping mall is usually ____but it is always ___after 8点
用拥挤.The avenue was crowded with people;挤满的 It was a tight squeeze in the crowded bus. Here.Let’s go somewhere else. 在这里,很是惬意,挤得很,如果喜欢. 我想我家有一个不拥挤的房子。 3,因为大街上挤满了人;拥挤的 Eighty people died when bombs rained down on the city’clock【句子意思,宽敞的 1:购物中心通常是很拥挤的.炸弹在城市拥挤的街道上雨点般落下!crowded形容词 adj,谢谢,仍可享受没有熙囊人群的探索时光,造成80人死亡。uncrowded adj,拥挤的和不拥挤的The shopping mall is usually 【crowded 】but it is always 【uncrowded】after eight o&#39.1,咱们到别的地方去吧。He pulled wires and got us a room at the crowded hotel。 2.The beach was pleasantly uncrowded.他慢慢地开车. 不拥挤的.他走门路。It’s too crowded here,但是在8点过后一直都不拥挤了】另外下面配有单词用法,请及时采纳. 海滩上人不多,人群. I want have an uncrowded house for my family.人(太)多的。2。He drove slowly,且满意, a sense of uncrowded discovery still awaits
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
D 在窗台上
为什么用on不用其他的词呢
怎么看出来的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题目
一道英语题目
写一篇短文
Tom& family

There are 3 persons in Tom&s family——Tom&s father, Tom&s mother and Tom. (汤姆的家有三口人,汤姆的爸爸,汤姆的妈妈还有汤姆) 

Tom is 13 years old now, he is a student. He likes reading and sports. He also likes animals. Tom wants to become a policeman when he grows up. He has a pen pal from Singapore.
(汤姆今年13岁了,他是个学生,他喜欢读书和运动,他也喜欢动物。汤姆长大后希望成为一个警察。他有一个来自新加坡的笔友。)

Tom&s father is a doctor. He likes
watching football games. Tom&s mother is a teacher. She teaches english in school. (汤姆的爸爸是个医生,他喜欢看足球比赛。汤姆的妈妈是个老师,她在学校教英语。)

Tom&s family is travelling in Beijing now. And they are having a good time there.(汤姆一家正在北京旅游。它们玩得非常开心。)

的感言:额
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级 的文章

随机推荐