语种:English
同等级导航
可以随时登录即使查看您的资料的销售信息
“现场直播式”查看您的论文销售记录统计
系统自动记录,无人工干预,确保信息真实
本站诚征各种毕业论文、学术论文。您只要将论文提交到本站,您就可以享受到终生著作权收益。具体版税计算方法为,>>
()始建于1999年,提供专业论文格式,论文范文,包括毕业论文,硕士论文,博士论文,留学生论文,essay,职称发表论文等的专业论文网站!关于英语的问题
关于英语的问题
S 十 V 主谓结构 S 十 V 十 F 主系表结构 S 十 V 十 O 主谓宾结构 S 十 V 十 O1 十 O2 主谓双宾结构 S 十 V 十 O 十 C 主谓宾补结构
一、时间状语从句
二 地点状语从句
三、条件状语从句
四、原因状语从句
五、目的状语从句
六、结果状语从句
七、让步状语从句
八、比较状语从句
九、方式状语从句
十、宾语从句
十一、同位语从句
上面说到的句型句式,麻烦各位帮我各举一个例句,顺便加多中文翻译,谢谢啦~
S 十 V 主谓结构 :This book I read.S 十 V 十 F 主系表结构 :I am a Chinese.S 十 V 十 O 主谓宾结构 :I like this book.S 十 V 十 O1 十 O2 主谓双宾结构 :He didn't tell me the thing.S 十 V 十 O 十 C 主谓宾补结构 :She painted the walls light blue.
&
一、时间状语从句 :I didn't go to sleep until 11:00.
二 地点状语从句 :Wherever you go,I will follow you.
三、条件状语从句 :If you don't come on time,you will lost the last chance.
四、原因状语从句 :Considering that the&book was very useful, it was not expensive
五、目的状语从句 :Telephone us in order that we can know what was happened.
六、结果状语从句 :She is so kind that we all like her.
七、让步状语从句:Whatever the&result may be, I will be on your side.八、比较状语从句:Her study is as good as you.
九、方式状语从句:As water is to fish, so air is to man.十、宾语从句:Nobody knew whether he could win the game.&十一、同位语从句 :I heard the news that you had win the game.
总算举完例子了,如果满意,望楼主会采纳。
还要翻译成中文哦,我再完善下
S 十 V 主谓结构 :This book I read.& 这本我读的书。S 十 V 十 F
:I am a Chinese.& 我是一个中国人。S 十 V 十 O 结构 :I like this book.&& 我喜欢这本书。S 十 V 十 O1 十 O2 主谓双宾结构 :He didn't tell me the thing.&& 他没告诉过我这件事。S 十 V 十 O 十 C 主谓宾补结构 :She painted the walls& blue.& 她把墙涂成了蓝色。
一、 :I don't go to sleep until 11:00.& 我不到11:00不睡觉。
:Wherever you go,I will follow you.& 无论你去哪儿,我都跟随你。
三、 :If you don't come on time,you will lost the last chance. 如果你不准时到,你就丧失了最后一次机会。
四、 :Considering that the&book was very useful, it was not expensive&.&& 这本书很有用,它也不贵。&
五、 :Telephone us in order that we can know what was happened.&&& 打电话给我们好让我们知道发生了什么。
六、 :She is so kind that we all like her.& 她太善良了以致于我们都喜欢她
七、:Whatever the&result may be, I will be on your side.& 无论结果怎样,我都。八、:Her study is as good as you.& 她的学习和你一样好。
九、:As water is to fish, so air is to man.&空气对人 就如水对鱼一样。十、:Nobody knew whether he could win the game. 没人知道他是否能赢得比赛。&十一、 :I heard the news that you had win the game.& 我听说了你赢得比赛的消息。
其他回答 (1)
1.S(主)+ Vi(不及物动词)(谓) 1)S + V + adverbial(状语) Birds sing beautifully. 2)S + Vi+ prep Phrase(介词短语) He went on holiday. 3)S + Vi+ Infinitive (不定式) We stopped to have a rest. 4)S + Vi+ Participle (分词) I’ll go swimming 2. S (主)+ Vt (及物动词)(谓)+ O(宾) 1) S + VT + N/Pron I like music. 2) S + VT + infinitive(不定式) I want to help him. 常用于这句型的动词有:attempt,dare,decide,desire,expect,hope,learn,need,offer,refuse,want,wish等。 3) S + VT + Wh-Word + Infinitive I don’t know what to do. 常用于这句型的动词有:ask,consider,decide,discover,explain,find out,forget,guess,know,learn,observe,remember,see,settle,tell,think,understand,wonder等。 4) S + VT + Gerund I enjoy living here. 常用于这句型的动词有:admit,advise,avoid,consider,defend,enjoy,excuse,finish,mind,miss,practise,risk,suggest,give up,can't help等。 5) S + VT + That-clause I don’t think (that) he is right. 常用于这句型的动词有:Admit,believe,declare,demand,deny,doubt,expect,explain,feel(觉得),hear(听说),hope,imagine,intend,know,mean,mind(当心),notice,request,report,say,see(看出),show,suggest,suppose,think,understand,wish,wonder(觉得奇怪)。 三、主语———动词———宾语
在此句型中,动词为及物动词,划线部分为宾语。
1.Do you know these people(them)?(名词或代词做宾语)
2.I can't express myself in English.(反身代词做宾语)
3.He smiled a strange smile.(同源宾语)
4.We can't afford to pay such a price.(不定式做宾语)
5.Would you mind waiting a few minutes?(动名词做宾语)
6.I hope that I have said nothing to pain you.(从句做宾语,即:宾语从句)
注意:并不是所有的及物动词都可以接上述各种情况做宾语,不同的动词有不同的用法,所以,在学习动词时,一定要掌握其用法。
四、主语———动词———宾语———宾语
在此句型中,动词可以称作双宾语动词,在英语中,这样的动词并不多,在学习遇时,要牢记。后面的宾语为间接宾语和直接宾语,其中间接宾语在前,一般表人,直接宾语在后,一般表物。这类句型有三种情况。
第一种情况,间接宾语可以改为to引导的短语。
1.He handed me a letter.
He handed a letter to me.
2.She gave me her telephone number.
She gave her telephone number to me.
第二种情况,间接宾语可以改为for引导的短语。
3.She sang us a folk song.
She sang a folk for us.
4.She cooked us a delicious meal.
She cooked a delicious meal for us.
第三种情况,直接宾语可以由宾语从句充当。
5.Tell him I'm out.
6.Can you inform me where Miss Green lives?
五、主语———动词———宾语———宾语补足语
在此句型中的动词,叫做可以跟复合宾语的动词,在英语中,这样的动词也不多。后面的宾语补足语是说明宾语的情况的,宾语和宾语补足语一起被称做复合宾语。这个句式是英语中比较复杂的一个句式,因为复合宾语的构成内容较多。下面句子中划线部分为宾语补足语。
1.He found his new job boring.(形容词做宾补)
2.The called their daughter Mary.(名词做宾补)
3.This placed her in a very difficult position.(介词短语做宾补)
4.We went to here house but found her out.(副词做宾补)
5.What do you advise me to do?(不定式做宾补)
6.We thought him to be an honest man.(tobe做宾补)
7.He believed them to have discussed the problem.(不定式的完成式做宾补)
8.He believed her to be telling the truth.(不定式的进行式做宾补)
9.Did you notice him come in?(不带to的不定式做宾补)
10.I saw her chatting with Nancy.(现在分词做宾补)
11.He watched the piano carried upstairs.(过去分词做宾补)
注意:在这个结构中,可以出现用it做形式上的宾语,把真正的宾语放在宾语补足语的后面。在此结构中,宾语常常是动词不定式或宾语从句。
1.He felt it his duty to mention this to her.
分析:it是形式宾语,hisduty是宾语补足语,to mention this to her是真正的宾语。
2.I think it best that you should stay with us.
分析:it是形式宾语,best是宾语补足语,that you should stay with us是真正的宾语。
关于作文方面,我给您提供以下解决方案:
文章开头句型
1-1 对立法 : 先引出其他人的不同看法,然后提出自己的看法或者偏向于某一看法,
适用于有争议性的主题.
[1]. When asked about....., the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that ....... But I think/view a bit differently.
当被问及····,大多数人认为|说·····但是我有点不这麽认为。
[2]. When it comes to .... , some people bielive that ....... Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true . There is probably some truth in both arguements/statements , but (I tend to the profer/latter ...)
当它涉及·····一些人相信·····其他人主张相反的观点。在这些观点里,有可能有一部分是真的,但是我倾向于前者或后者····
[3]. Now, it is commonly/generally/widely believed/held/acknowledged that .... They claim/ believe/argue that ... But I wonder/doubt whether.....
现在,大家普遍认为·····他们主张·····但是我怀疑····是否······
1-2 现象法 引出要剖析的现象或者问题, 然后评论 .
[1]. Recently the rise in problem of/(phenomenon of) ... has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide concern.
最近,·····问题(现象)的逐渐严重已经引起广泛的关注。
[2]. Recently the issue of the problem of/the phenomenon of ...has been brought into focus. ( has been brouth to public attention)
[3].Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality ... is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to face now/constantly.
通货膨胀|腐败|社会不平等·····是另外一个新的令人感到苦涩的我们不得不学会去面对的一个事实。
1-3 观点法 ----开门见山,直接了当地提出自己对要讨论的问题的看法.
[1]. Never history has the change of .. been as evident as ... Nowhere in the world/China has the issue/idea of .. benn more visible/popular than...
[2]. Now people in growing/significant numbers are beginnig/coming to realize/accept/(be aware) that...
现在,越来越多人开始认为(意识到)·····
[3]. Now there is a growing awareness/recognation to the necessity to......Now people become increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of ......
[4]. Perhaps it is time to have a fresh look at the attitude/idea that.......
也许,是时侯对······观点拥有新的认识。
1-4 引用法 ----- 先引出名人名言或者有代表性的看法, 来引出文章要展开论述的观点!
[1]. "Knowledge is power." such is the remark made by Bacon.This remark has been shared by more and more people .
“知识就是力量”这句是培根的名言。这句名言已经被广泛的接受。
"Education is not complete with gradulation." Such is the opinion of a great American philosopher. Now more and more people share his opnion.
“教育不是完成于毕业”这句是美国一位著名的哲学家所说的。越来越多的人接受这句话。
[2]."........." How often we hear such statements/words like thoses /this .
“······”我们经常听到这样的话。
In our own days we are used to hearing such traditional complains as this "......".
在我们的日常生活中,我们习惯于听到如此传统得解释“·······”。
[3]As the saying goes that"````````"
正如某句名言说的“······”
1-5 比较法 ------ 通过对过去,现在 两种不同的倾向,观点的比较 , 引出文章要讨论的观点.
[1]. For years, ...had been viewed as ... But people are taking a fresh look now. With the growing ... , people ....... .
[2]. People used to think that ... (In the past, ....) But people now share this new.
人们过去常常认为·····但是现在人们持这个观点。
1-6 故事法 ---- 先讲一个较短的故事来引发读者的兴趣, 引出文章的主题.
[1]. Once in (a newspaper) , I read of/learnt .... The phenemenon of ... has aroused public concern.
这个现象激发人们的公共意识。
[2]. I have a friend who ... Should he .... ? Such a dilemma we are often confront with in our daily life.
如此进退两难的局面是我们日常生活中经常面对的。
[3]. Once upon a time , there lived a man who ... This story may be (unbelievable) , but it still has a realistic significance now.
很久以前,·······也许这个故事令人难以置信,但它仍有重大的现实意义
1-8 问题法 ----- 先用讨论或解答的设问, 引出自己观点, 适用于有争议性的话题.
Should/What ...... ? Options of ... vary greatly , some ..., others ...
But in my opinion , ...... .
Chapter 2 文章中间主体内容句型
原因结果分析
2-1. 基本原因 --- 分析某事物时, 用此句型说明其基本的或者多方面的原因.
[1]. Why ... ? For one thing.. For another ... 为什么·····?第一·····第二·····
[2]. The answer to this problem involes many factors. For one thing... For another...... Still another ...
这个问题的答案涉及到许多因素。第一·····第二·····另外·······
[3]. A number of factors , both physical and psychological affect .... /both individual and social contribute to ....
许多因素,包括物质上的和精神上的·····个人原因都能导致·····
2-2 另一原因 --------& 在分析了基本原因之后, 再补充一个次要的或者更重要时用!
[1]. Another important factor is ....
[2]. ... is also responsible for the change/problem.
[3]. Certainly , the ... is not the sole reason for .....当然,······不是·····的唯一因素
2-3 后果影响 --------- 分析某事物可能造成的后果或者带来的影响 .
[1]. It will produce a profound/far-reaching effect/impact on....
[2]. In involves some serious consequence for ........
Chapter 3 文章结尾形式
3-1 结论性--------- 通过对文章前面的讨论 ,引出或重申文章的中心思想及观点 .
[1]. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that .....
从以上所讨论的,我们确实可以得出·····的结论。
[2]. In summary/In a word , it is more valuable .......
3-2 后果性------ 揭示所讨论的问题若不解决, 将产生的严重后果.
[1]. We must call for an immediate method , because the current phenomenon of ... , if allowed to proceed, will surely lead to the heavy cost of .......
我们必须提出一个紧急方案,因为当前的····现象,如果被允许进行,将理所当然的导致·····的重大代价\花费
[2]. Obviously , if we ignore/are blind to the problem , there is every chance that .. will be put in danger.
明显的,如果我们对这个问题视而不见,····将有更大的可能被置于危险之中。
3-3 号召性 -------- 呼吁读者行动起来, 采取行动或提请注意.
[1]. It is time that we urged an immediate end to the undesirable tendency of ......
是我们促使将不好的趋势结束的时候。
[2]. It is essential that effective measures should be taken to correct the tendency.
有效的措施被用来改变这倾向是必须的。
3-4 建议性 -------- 对所讨论的问题提出建议性的意见, 包括建议和具体的解决问题的方法.
[1]. While it cannot be solved immediately, still there are ways. The most popular is .... Another method is ... Still another one is .....
[2]. Awareness/Recognition of the problem is the first step toward the situation.
对这问题的察觉\认识是面对这种情况的第一步。
3-5 方向性的结尾方式 ---- 其与建议性的唯一差别就是对问题解决提出总的, 大体的方向或者指明前景.
[1]. Many solutions are being offered here , all of them make some sense, but none is adequate enough. The problem should be recognized in a wide way .
make some sense:有意义,讲得通,有道理
[2]. There is no quick method to the issue of .., but .. might be helpful/benefical.
[3]. The great challenge today is ...... There is much difficulty , but ........
3-6 意义性的结尾方式 --------& 文章结尾的时候,从更高的更新的角度指出所讨论的问题的重要性以及其深远的意义!
[1]. Following these suggestions may not guarantee the success, but the pay off might be worth the effort . It will not only benefit .....but also benefit .....
[2]. In any case, whether it is posotive or negative, one thing is certain that it will undoubtedly ..
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级 的文章

随机推荐