谁能帮我解决这几道英语四级题?

帮忙解决几道英语语法题 tell me why,thanks_百度知道
帮忙解决几道英语语法题 tell me why,thanks
I tried to relax because I knew I would use up my oxygen sooner ____.to having heard
C,为什么是B不是D)2.to think答案.to be thinking C.I have no objetion ___ your story again1.to be答案.and I got more excited答案,为什么是D)3.to hearing D:D (A和D的区别.It is not uncommon for there ___ problems of communication between the old and the young.being
B.to hear B.A.the more exciting I got
B.A.would be
C.and more I got excited
D.that he is to think
D.to have heard答案.A:C4.I got excited moreC.be
D.that he is thinking
B.A:B(B和D的区别.e minister of Finance is believed ___ of imposing new taxes to raise extra revenue
提问者采纳
的逻辑主语,这里的to是介词.that he is thinking
B:A.that he is to think
D1:人们认为财政部长一直在考虑征收新的税来增加额外的税收.I tried to relax because I knew I would use up my oxygen sooner ____,真正的主语是for there to be problems of communication between the old and the young..is&#47。2.
汉语应该译为. to do sth. to having heard时态错误汉语应该译为,在主动语态中常用这样一种结构.:For there to be problems of communication between the old and the young is not uncommon there being可以被看成是there be句型的动名词短语.这是一个带有逻辑主语的动词不定式短语for sb.A.the more excited I got 用exciting是错误的:believe sb.to think这句话是believe的被动语态的用法.to be thinking C。3. to be&#47.and I got more excited这句话的答案A需要改一下,改成:我不反对再听一次你的故事.这个结构实际上就是,我越兴奋。在本句中的for there就是动词不定式 to be problems of communication between the old and the young的逻辑主语.and more I got excited
D; to be doing&#47.the more exciting I got
B./was believed to be thnking of而不能跟to think汉语应该译为.It is not uncommon for there ___ problems of communication between the old and the young:老人和年轻人之间存在沟通问题不是不寻常的&#47.A,或there be句型的分词的独立主格结构在此不能用汉语应该译为。4.being
B,因为我知道.I have no objection ___ your story again.would be
C;sth.to be这句话中的It是形式主语.to have heardhave no objection to是固定结构.to hearing D。本句是the more: to have been而不跟to do变成被动语态sb,我们用它来取代It.to hear B.A:我尽量放松,就得到这样一个句子;是常见的.be
D,因此只能跟动名词选项B.I got excited moreC,我就会越快把氧气用完. the more
的结构可以把这句话重新整理为. 是动词不定式to do sth.The minister of Finance is believed ___ of imposing new taxes to raise extra revenue.A.to having heard
C:I tried to relax because I knew the more excited I got the sooner I would use up my oxygen
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
.用be thinking强调他一直在考虑这件事.这是固定搭配.:It’s a great pity for there to be much trouble in the class。所以是believeed to do :我不反对再听一次你的故事..结构是做主语,have no objection to doing 的意思是我不反对做某事1。因为句子中的there 。把后面的 the more exciting I got
放前面去就很容易理解了。这句话是说.:老人和年轻人之间存在沟通问题是不寻常的.之所以选B的理由是.the more.的结构。最后才下的决定,是objection 不是objetion.:在think的是财政务长。 3。4:我越兴奋,氧气就消耗的越快. 太遗憾了,就是the more 。第四句很简单啊,则用there to be.,有for引导,在语法中.楼主你应该打错单词了,这个班上有多方面的麻烦,他被认为在深思熟虑之后决定不收新税以得到多的税收收入。 没有for则用there being本句的意思是。2。要说明的是 think of doing sth是指深思熟虑之后放弃做某事。再例如。希望对你有帮助
英语语法的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我解决这几道英语题?( ) 1.She will have a holiday as soon as she ______ the work next week.A.finishes B.doesn’t finish C.will finish D.won’t finish( ) 2.-Where’s Jim?-He ______ to the shop.He’ll be back in an hour.A.goes B.go C.has gone D.will go( ) 3_百度作业帮
谁能帮我解决这几道英语题?( ) 1.She will have a holiday as soon as she ______ the work next week.A.finishes B.doesn’t finish C.will finish D.won’t finish( ) 2.-Where’s Jim?-He ______ to the shop.He’ll be back in an hour.A.goes B.go C.has gone D.will go( ) 3.Our teacher,Miss Chen,_______ English on the radio the day before yesterday.A.teaches B.taught C.will teach D.had taught( ) 4.-Is your father in?-No,he _______ for three hours.A.was not B.has been out C.went out D.has gone out( ) 5.There _______ a football game this afternoon.A.will have B.is going to be C.has D.are going to be( ) 6.What ________ you _______ when I rang you up.A. doing B. doing C. do D. done ( ) 7.He has _____ been to Shanghai,has he A.already B.never C.ever D.still( ) 8.—Our country ______ a lot so far.—Yes.I hope it will be even ______ .A. well B. goodC. better D. better( ) 9.Harry Potter is a very nice film.I ____ it twice .A.will see B.have seen C.saw D.see( )10.—These farmers have been to the United States.—Really?When ___ there?A.will they go B.did they go C.do they go D.have they gone( ) 11.His father ______ the Party since 1978.A.joined B.has joined C.was in D.has been in( ) 12.—How long have you ____ here —About two months.A.been B.e D.arrived( ) 13.Hurry up!The play _____ for ten minutes.A.has begun B.had begun C.has been on D.began( ) 14.The factory _____ since 1987.A.opened B.has opened C.was opened D.has been open( ) 15.I’ll lend you my bike,but you can only ___ it for two days.A.borrow B.lend C.keep D.take( ) 16.It _____ ten years since he left the army.A.is B.has C.will D.was( ) 17.While I _____ in Beijing,it was raining hard.A.got B.reached C.arrived D.was( ) 18.Miss Gao _____ this school since 1996.A.has come to B.came to C.has been in D.has taught( ) 19.Has the train _____ yet?A.got to B.reached C.arrived D.arrived at( ) 20.The teacher asked _____.A.what’s your name B.what was your nameC.what your name is D.what your name was( ) 21.I’ve never seen such a fine picture _____.A.ago B.before C.yet D.later ( ) 22.Neither of the books ___________ written by the writer.A.is B.are C.have D.has( ) 23.Neither you nor he _____________ worried.A.are B.is C.am D.has ( ) 24.—Where is Bruce?Is he at home?—I think he _____ school.A.has gone B.has been C.has gone to D.has been to ( ) 25.—I have never been to European countries.What about you?—_____.A.So do I B.So have I C.Neither do I D.Neither have I
( a ) 1.She will have a holiday as soon as she ______ the work next week.A.finishes B.doesn’t finish C.will finish D.won’t finish( c ) 2.-Where’s Jim?-He ______ to the shop.He’ll be back in an hour.A.goes B.go C.has gone D.will go( b ) 3.Our teacher,Miss Chen,_______ English on the radio the day before yesterday.A.teaches B.taught C.will teach D.had taught( b ) 4.-Is your father in?-No,he _______ for three hours.A.was not B.has been out C.went out D.has gone out( b ) 5.There _______ a football game this afternoon.A.will have B.is going to be C.has D.are going to be( b ) 6.What ________ you _______ when I rang you up.A. doing B. doing C. do D. done ( b ) 7.He has _____ been to Shanghai,has he A.already B.never C.ever D.still( c ) 8.—Our country ______ a lot so far.—Yes.I hope it will be even ______ .A. well B. goodC. better D. better( b ) 9.Harry Potter is a very nice film.I ____ it twice .A.will see B.have seen C.saw D.see( b )10.—These farmers have been to the United States.—Really?When ___ there?A.will they go B.did they go C.do they go D.have they gone( d ) 11.His father ______ the Party since 1978.A.joined B.has joined C.was in D.has been in( a ) 12.—How long have you ____ here —About two months.A.been B.e D.arrived( c ) 13.Hurry up!The play _____ for ten minutes.A.has begun B.had begun C.has been on D.began( b ) 14.The factory _____ since 1987.A.opened B.has opened C.was opened D.has been open( c ) 15.I’ll lend you my bike,but you can only ___ it for two days.A.borrow B.lend C.keep D.take( a ) 16.It _____ ten years since he left the army.A.is B.has C.will D.was( c ) 17.While I _____ in Beijing,it was raining hard.A.got B.reached C.arrived D.was( c ) 18.Miss Gao _____ this school since 1996.A.has come to B.came to C.has been in D.has taught( b ) 19.Has the train _____ yet?A.got to B.reached C.arrived D.arrived at(c ) 20.The teacher asked _____.A.what’s your name B.what was your nameC.what your name is D.what your name was( c ) 21.I’ve never seen such a fine picture _____.A.ago B.before C.yet D.later ( b ) 22.Neither of the books ___________ written by the writer.A.is B.are C.have D.has( a ) 23.Neither you nor he _____________ worried.A.are B.is C.am D.has ( c ) 24.—Where is Bruce?Is he at home?—I think he _____ school.A.has gone B.has been C.has gone to D.has been to (d ) 25.—I have never been to European countries.What about you?—_____.A.So do I B.So have I C.Neither do I D.Neither have I
Acabbbbcbbbaadcdcccbbbbac仅供参考
AC BB for一段时间~~动词要用延续性的B there be 句型B 后面是rang过去时B 前面是否定。反意为肯定C so far 用完成时BBDA C B C ACCBCB before 是...
我的天,不识数啊,几道?亲们帮我解决几道英语题……1.--How do you find your new classmated?--Most of them are kind,but _____is so good to me as Bruce.A.none B.no one C.every one D.some one2.Over the past 20 years,the Internet has helped change our world in_______way or another for the better_百度作业帮
亲们帮我解决几道英语题……1.--How do you find your new classmated?--Most of them are kind,but _____is so good to me as Bruce.A.none B.no one C.every one D.some one2.Over the past 20 years,the Internet has helped change our world in_______way or another for the better.A.any B.one C.every D.either3.Nine in ten parents said there were significant differences in their approach to educating their children compared with ________of their parents.A.those B.one C.both D.thatA B D帮我解释下为什么……谢谢……
1,主要抓住but,你觉得你的新同学怎么样?大多数很好,但是没有人像bruce一样对我好.那到底是A还是B呢?none既可指人也可指物,常暗示一定范围,因此通常与表范围的of短语连用;而no one(=nobody)只能指人,不能与of短语连用.这道题前面是most of them,所以后面对应着就是none of them,只不过怕重复省略掉,所以只有none才能跟of,所以是A2,这里主要是考察固定搭配,one----another----3.10个中有9个父母说 比起他们自己的父母,在教育孩子的方法上有显著的不同.这里的that应该指代的是approach,也就是教育方式的不同,如果完整来说,就是compared with the approach of their parents.因为approach在这里是单数,这里第2次出现,我们就用that来代替,those是用于复数情况.如果有问题可继续提出
1.C,D好排除。首先题目中的最后一单词应是classmates,叫你填“没有一个”,表否定,三人以上用None。即none of them is so good to me as Bruce.此处有省略,所以不用B2.固定短语 in one way and another 意 以一种或另一种方式3.这里That起指代作用,指代“approach to educating th...谁能帮我解答这几道英语填空题?用who,which,that填空1.where is the man ( ) I saw this moring.2.he has a little son ( ) he has to look after.3.do you like people ( ) often think about others?4.I don't want the watch ( ) is on the desk 5.I know the movie ( ) you talke_百度作业帮
谁能帮我解答这几道英语填空题?用who,which,that填空1.where is the man ( ) I saw this moring.2.he has a little son ( ) he has to look after.3.do you like people ( ) often think about others?4.I don't want the watch ( ) is on the desk 5.I know the movie ( ) you talked about last night.
1.where is the man (that ) I saw this moring.2.he has a little son ( whom) he has to look after.3.do you like people ( who) often think about others?4.I don't want the watch (that ) is on the desk 5.I know the movie ( which) you talked about last night.
2.who3.who4. which 5.that谁能帮我做这几道英语题?&_百度作业帮
谁能帮我做这几道英语题?&

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级 的文章

随机推荐