谁有after school nanain t...

After school she likes books in her study.A.looks B.reads C.looking D.reading思路?2.----put your keys here.Please------.A.Aren't;put them away B.Don't;put away themC.Dnt't;put them away D.Doesn't;put them away 3.There--- ---apple and tow oranges on the table.A.a B.an C.a D.reading 思路?
落落为君7969
1. C翻译:不要把你的钥匙放在这里.请把他们收拾起来.祈使句的否定句前面加don't;词组put away收拾2. A There be句型表示“有”,用法是“就近原则”There (is)an
apple and two oranges on the table.There (are)two oranges and an apple on the table.
总共有三题,
那另一题呢?
是怎么得到的?
思路能和我说说嘛?
不好意思,我漏了一个题,呵呵,我在重新回答一遍
like doing sth喜欢做某事
read books 看书
翻译:不要把你的钥匙放在这里。请把他们收拾起来。
祈使句的否定句前面加don't;词组put away收拾
There be句型表示“有”,用法是“就近原则”
There (is)an
apple and two oranges on the table.
There (are)two oranges and an apple on the table
不明白的话继续追问,呵呵
这样我明天就好教同学了。还可以问你几题吗?
1.你可以打1504421找我。 You can---
2.我是蒂娜。你是谁?
Tina speaking.Who is that?
3.迈克的妈妈很少让他帮忙做家务。 Mike's mother seldom--- him --- --- her with the housework.
4.汤姆今天没来上学。他怎么了?
Tom doesn't come to school today.What's---
--- --- him? 思路?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
bcb1 like reading books2 don't put your keys here.Please put them away.不要把你的钥匙放着,把他们收起来这是两个祈使句3 there be 句型be 又离他最近的名词形式决定 apple是单数所以选b
扫描下载二维码补全对话(有两项多余选项)。A: What are you going to do after school, Bob?B:
A: It's bad for your study. My parents don't allow me to do that.B: But it's too early for me to go home as soon as school is over.A:
B: My parents don't return home until half past six.
A: I sometimes cook for my parents before they go home.B: Really? It sounds good.
But I'm afraid it's too difficult.A:
B:Thank you very much.A. I will have a try, too.B. But it’s only half past five when school is over.C. I am going to play computer games in a net bar.D. Why not go home to do your homework?E. I will feel lonely if l am alone at home.F. I'd like to teach you how to cook.G. I have nothing to do after school.1.
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:补全对话(有两项多余选项)。A: What are you going to do after school, Bob?B:
A: It's bad for your study. My parents don't allow me to do that.B: But it's too early for me to go home as soon as school is over.A:
A: I sometimes cook for my parents before they go home.B: Really? It sounds good.
B:Thank you very much.A. I will have a try, too.B. But it’s only half past five when school is over.C. I am going to play computer games in a net bar.D. Why not go home to do your homework?E. I will feel lonely if l am alone at home.F. I'd like to teach you how to cook.G. I have nothing to do after school.1.
补全对话(有两项多余选项)。A: What are you going to do after school, Bob?B:
科目:最佳答案1---5
CDEAF解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 after school nana 的文章

随机推荐