照顾你妈妈用英语怎么说说

妈妈生病了,因此我必须在家照顾她 的翻译是:Mother is ill, so I have to take care of her at home 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
妈妈生病了,因此我必须在家照顾她
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Mom is sick, so I have to take care of her home
正在翻译,请等待...
Mother is ill, so I have to take care of her at home
My mother was sick, and therefore I must be at home to look after her
Mother has fallen ill, therefore I must look after her in the home
相关内容&a最终大打出手 Finally attacks brutally & a遇难人数在t时刻的累计数 Died the population in the t time cumulative value & aITSA BEAU TIFUL PAY ANP I CANT SEE IT ITSA BEAU TIFUL PAY ANP I CANT SEE IT & aMadeinGermanyPROvent100Ersatzelemet MadeinGermanyPROvent100Ersatzelemet & a最煙 Most smoke & a先进的检测与化验设备 Advanced examination and chemical examination equipment & a我认为每天开车的人太多,尤其是在上学和上班时间 I thought every day drives the human too are many, is going to school in particular with the work hours & aafter shoer i talk with you 在shoer以后我与您谈话 & a这是一个小胖子 正在翻译,请等待... & a到达了山脚 Arrived the foot of a hill & aconvection is the transfer of heat in a fluid by the circulation 对流是热调动在流体由循环 & ahotel's finance 旅馆的财务 & aso, in rational science a theory should be subjected to severe experimental scrutiny in order to expose its weakest point. to this end, Popper advocates the following methodological principles 如此,在合理的科学应该服从理论到严厉实验性察视为了暴露它的弱点。 对这个末端, Popper主张以下方法学原则 & aBoth substances also contained a substance that would mark any mosquito that came in contact with it. This way the scientists could count the mosquitoes that fed on the bait.
& aA child finds pleasure in playing in the rain, or in the snow. 孩子在演奏发现乐趣在雨中,或者在雪。 & a天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志、劳其筋骨、饿其体肤、空乏其身、行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,增益其所不能。 正在翻译,请等待...
& acastano 褐色 & aintensive reading classic plays 密集的读书经典之作戏剧 & a試產 Trial production & anickle-plated the thickness of the coating layer is 0.01mm 镍镀了涂层层数的厚度是0.01mm & a发现了一个风险 Has discovered a risk & aa certain time 有些时光 & anice to meer you. 好对meer您。 & awe eat cheese and milk 我们吃乳酪和牛奶 & a一些伟大的哲人说过 Some great philosophers have said & a要回,取回 Must return, recaption & aThe
correspond
correspound
for 苯异构体的数量在替换形成了氢原子由其他元素或小组不对应于为苯异构体的alipThe数量期望的那在替换氢原子形成的由其他元素或小组没有correspound对为脂肪族hydrocarbonshatic碳氢化合物期望的那 & a成熟懂事 Mature sensible & agel parfume pour la douche perfumed cloud for the shower 结冰的气味为阵雨充满香气的云彩为阵雨 & a在学校图书馆不许说话 Does not have to speak in the school library & a请输Salut big boss,
& a抓住每分每秒 Holds each minute each second & ahow common the above lines are 怎么共同性上述线是 & a校区规模 School area scale & aas a relaxation of the original problem (14)
& a上海申通地铁股份有限公司 The Shanghai Shanghai passes the subway limited liability company & a它所提供自助餐种类很多,有各种各样的水果沙拉、饮料,热菜,汤品、甜点等 正在翻译,请等待...
& ait wouldn't be nothing 正在翻译,请等待... & aThat's why i used these words 所以我使用了这些词 & a北京有很多著名的建筑和小吃。 Beijing has very many famous constructions and the snack. & a昨天地震之后医生抢救了至少3名男孩子 After yesterday earthquake doctor has rescued at least 3 boys & a这是一个有着悠久历史的国家 This is one has the glorious historical country & aP糖蛋白可在能量偶联下将其底物从细胞内泵出而导致药物靶点处的药物浓度降低从而导致耐药。 Thus the P glycoprotein may pump out under the energy coupling its substrate from the cell causes the medicine target place medicine density to reduce causes to bear the medicine. & a1) 店面形象统一,拒绝出现其他品牌的形象
& achant an 歌曲 & aconjoined twins lead separate but active lives conjoined twins lead separate but active lives & a把我需要的带到学校吗 Can thing belt which needs me to school & aWhat…do with? 什么…与? & aThe structure was derived from the mouse MDR3 gene product heterologously expressed in Pichia pastoris yeast. 结构从用Pichia pastoris酵母heterologously表达的老鼠MDR3基因产品获得了。 & a我们要把中国建设成为一个社会主义的现代化强国。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a是的,我的好姐姐 Yes, my good elder sister & a是一种向老师表达谢意和祝福的方式 Is one kind expresses the gratitude and the blessing way to teacher & aprimary ide slare 主要ide slare & a人们都将骑自行车出行 正在翻译,请等待... & a周围地区 Periphery area & aresult的读音 result pronunciation & a妈妈生病了,因此我必须在家照顾她 Mother has fallen ill, therefore I must look after her in the home &妈妈照顾婴儿
Mother to take care of the baby
以上为机器翻译结果,长、整句建议使用
不过,对于没有妈妈照顾的婴儿来说,用胶带固定奶嘴一直是非常普遍的方式。
But it's normal practice to fix a dummy with a plaster when there is no mother to look after a child.
我们也需要把早期的非语言信息因素考虑进去,像妈妈,爸爸或是照顾者给婴儿用水洗身体和生殖器。
We also need to factor in early nonverbal messages as mom; dad or caregiver bathes a baby's body and genitals.
第一次做妈妈的女士们不仅要担负起照顾婴儿的新任务,也许还要承担更多。
Women who are first-time moms may have their hands full with more than just the newness of taking care of a baby.
游戏名称:妈妈照顾婴儿游戏类型:益智小游戏 游戏大小:908K
以上来源于:
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 你妈妈用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐