其他类似问题
dubstep的相关知识
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求pumped up kicks 吉他伴奏谱!100分_百度知道
求pumped up kicks 吉他伴奏谱!100分
提问者采纳
Capo 1 Em G D A [4X] Em G Robert's got a quick hand D A He'll look around the room he won't tell you his plan Em G Got a rolled cigarette D A
Hangin' out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid Em G Yeah, found a six-shooter gun D A In his dads closet hidden with a box of fun things Em G I don't even know what D A But he's comin' for you, yeah he's comin for you, hey Em G All the other kids with the pumped up kicks D You'd better run, better run A Outrun my gun Em G All the other kids with the pumped up kicks D You'd better run, better run A Faster than my bullet
[Repeat] Em G Daddy works a long day D A He'll be coming home late, he's coming home late Em G And he's bringing me a surprise D A Cos' dinner's in the kitchen and it's packed in ice Em G I've waited for a long time D A The slight of my hand is now a quick pull trigger Em G I reason with my cigarette D A And say your hair's on fire you must have lost your wits, yeah Em G All the other k珐常粹端诔得达全惮户ids with the pumped up kicks D You'd better run, better run A Outrun my gun Em G All the other kids with the pumped up kicks D You'd better run, better run A Faster than my bullet
[Repeat] Em G D A [2X] (run run run) Em G D A [2X] (whistle) Em G All the other kids with the pumped up kicks D You'd better run, better run A Outrun my gun Em G All the other kids with the pumped up kicks D You'd better run, better run A Faster than my bullet
[Repeat 2X]
其他类似问题
吉他伴奏的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求音乐 pumped up kicks(dubstep版) mp3 _百度知道
求音乐 pumped up kicks(dubstep版) mp3
我有更好的答案
已发,请查收
其他类似问题
dubstep的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求音乐:pumped up kicks(dubstep版)的链接地址,没有符号能做空间背景音乐的_百度知道
求音乐:pumped up kicks(dubstep版)的链接地址,没有符号能做空间背景音乐的
提问者采纳
如果对你有帮助就采纳吧,还有问题就追问或百度HI我,右上角消息--站内消息--陌生人消息--henianjhh请不要将链接发布到网上,这样容易失效pumped up kicks(dubstep版)的链接地址已通过百度消息发送
其他类似问题
dubstep的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
桃花劫句话概括
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 pump up kicks歌词 的文章

随机推荐