pumped up kicks djub...

他的机械舞已经超神了!伴随着背景音乐《PUMPED UP KICKS》的DUBST_仙逆吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:371,975贴子:
他的机械舞已经超神了!伴随着背景音乐《PUMPED UP KICKS》的DUBST
这位网名WHZGUD2的大哥开始了他的神级机械舞几乎每一段都有亮点,甚至有那么一瞬间让人觉得,他已经突破了地心引力的....
中破大凤干院长130+ 最...
想问自贡有跳机械舞的朋...
舞房招收学员啦!有想学...
【弟帕收集GIF】第六期
为什么别的有的舞种说和...
poppin 有学这个或者想...
阳西玩机械舞(poppin)...
谁要微信啊,五块钱一个
RT,带理由。
下午有人发过了
百度小说人气榜
本书排行: 第名
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或Pumped Up Kicks 歌词_百度知道
Pumped Up Kicks 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Pumped Up Kicks歌手:Foster The People专辑:Torchesumped Up KicksFoster the Peoplerobert's got a quick handhe'll look around the roomhe won't tell you his planhe's got a rolled cigarettehanging out his mouth he's a cowboy kidyeah he found a six shooter gunin his dad's closet in a box of fun thingsand i don't even know whatbut he's coming for you,yeah he's coming for youall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run, outrun my gunall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run faster than my bulletall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run, outrun my gunall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run faster than my bulletdaddy works a long dayhe'll be coming home late, yeah he's coming home lateand he's bringing me a surprisecause dinner's in the kitchen and it's packed in icei've waited for a long timeyeah the slight of my hand is now a quick pull triggeri reason with my cigarettethen say your hair's on fire you must have lost your wits yeahall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run, outrun my gunall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run faster than my bulletall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run, outrun my gunall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run faster than my bulletall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run, outrun my gunall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run faster than my bulletall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run, outrun my gunall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run faster than my bulletall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run, outrun my gunall the other kids with the pumped upkicks you better run, better run faster than my bullet
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
kicks的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁pumped Up Kicks_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
pumped Up Kicks
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢10-24 21:12
05-14 22:19
12-16 20:21
10-25 12:41
09-25 23:13
09-18 10:16
09-17 18:48
09-13 23:33
点击图片,查看相关主题的更多文章
精华推荐阅读
热门评论文章他的机械舞已经超神了!伴随着背景音乐《PUMPED UP KICKS》的DUBST_稀奇古怪吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:11,734贴子:
他的机械舞已经超神了!伴随着背景音乐《PUMPED UP KICKS》的DUBST
中破大凤干院长130+ 最...
想问自贡有跳机械舞的朋...
【弟帕收集GIF】第六期
阳西玩机械舞(poppin)...
你的头像太TM的悲剧了
别怪我麻油提醒,他姐叫度娘……
好吧度我妹
马克思列宁主义