剑桥二级下unit3_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
剑桥二级下unit3
上传于||暂无简介
大小:438.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢急..一、用am,is,are 填空1.I ______ a boy.______ you a boy?No,I _____ not.2.The girl______ Jack's sister.3.The dog _______ tall and fat.4.The man with big eyes _______ a teacher.5.______ your brother in the classroom?6.Where _____ your mother?She ______ at home.7.How _______ your father?8.Mike and Liu Tao ______ at school.9.Whose dress ______ this?10.Whose socks ______ they?11.That ______ my red skirt.12.Who ______ I 13.The jeans ______ on the desk.14.Here ______ a scarf for you.15.Here ______ some sweaters for you.二、写出下列动词的现在分词形式1.work___________ sing__________ play__________ study_____2.dance__________ have__________ write__________ take___3.run__________ sit__________ shop__________ swim______三、写出下列动词的第三人称单数形式1.work__________ read________ clean_______ write__________2.teach________ wash________ guess________ watch__________3.go__________ do___________ .study__________ fly_________cry__________ play__________.have__________四、用括号内适当的形式填空.1.We often _(play) in the playground.2.He _ (get) up at six o’clock.3._you _ (brush) your teeth every morning.4.What _(do) he usually _(do) after school?5.______ they ________(like) the World Cup?6._Mike sometimes __________(go) to the park with his sister.7.At eight at night,she _ (watch) TV with his parents.8 _ Mike _ (read) English every day?9.How many lessons _your classmate________(have) onMonday?10.What time _his mother (do) the housework?11.He usually _____ (get)up at six in the morning.1⒉She______(have) blues eyes.1⒊We _______(go ) to school every day1⒋The boy _________(like) playing football.1⒌We_______(have)no classes on Sundays.16.My father always __________(come) back from work very late.17.The teacher is busy.He __________ (sleep) six hours a day.18.Listen!Joan _____(sing) in the classroom.She often _______ (sing) there.19.__________ your brother __________(know) Japanese?20.Where __________ you __________ (have) lunch every day?21.The girl __________(like) wearing a skirt.Look!She __________(wear) a red skirt to
佐莱狗真可怕rf
1.I (am) a boy.(Are) you a boy?No,I (am) not.2.The girl (is) Jack's sister.3.The dog (is) tall and fat.4.The man with big eyes (is) a teacher.5.(Is) your brother in the classroom?6.Where (is) your mother?She (is) at home.7.How (is) your father?8.Mike and Liu Tao (are) at school.9.Whose dress (is) this?10.Whose socks (are) they?11.That (is) my red skirt.12.Who (am) I 13.The jeans (are) on the desk.14.Here (is) a scarf for you.15.Here (are) some sweaters for you.二、写出下列动词的现在分词形式1.work-working sing-singing play-playing study-studying2.dance-dancing have-having write-writing take-taking3.run-running sit-sitting shop-shopping swim-swimming三、写出下列动词的第三人称单数形式1.work__________ read________ clean_______ write_______(都直接加s)2.teach________ wash________ guess________ watch__________(都直接加es)3.go-goes do-does .study-studise fly-flies cry-cries play-plays have-has四、用括号内适当的形式填空.1.We often (play) in the playground.2.He (gets) up at six o’clock.3.(Are) you brush (brush) your teeth every morning.4.What (does) he usually do (do) after school?5.(Do) they (like) the World Cup?6.Does Mike sometimes (go) to the park with his sister.7.At eight at night,she (watches) TV with his parents.8 (Does) Mike (read) English every day?9.How many lessons (do) your classmate (have) onMonday?10.What time (does) his mother (do) the housework?11.He usually (gets)up at six in the morning.1⒉She (has) blues eyes.1⒊We (go ) to school every day1⒋The boy (likes) playing football.1⒌We (have)no classes on Sundays.16.My father always (comes) back from work very late.17.The teacher is busy.He (sleeps) six hours a day.18.Listen!Joan (is singing) in the classroom.She often (sings) there.19.(Does) your brother (know) Japanese?20.Where (do) you (have) lunch every day?21.The girl (likes) wearing a skirt.Look!She (is wearing) a red skirt to 希望我的回答能帮助到你!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语试卷一_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语试卷一
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩37页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢Unit1 作业_百度文库