I hope I can ihaveadream m...

& “第Ⅱ卷(共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节...”习题详情
282位同学学习过此题,做题成功率76.9%
第Ⅱ卷(共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:对话填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确的形式,使对话通顺。(M="Man&&&&&&" W=Woman)W: Good morning, Dr. Brown. Good to see you again.M: Well, I have to be down in New York at the end of this week. Is there still any (76)r&&&& on any of the flight?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&76&&&&W: I’ll see. When do you want to leave?M: Friday night or Saturday morning at the (77)l&&&& . &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&77&&&&W: I’ll see what’s available. Yes. There are still a few (78)s&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& 78&&&&available. But it’s the last flight on Friday night (79)l&&&& here &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 79&&&&at 10:15.M: When would we (80)a&&&& in New York?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 80&&&&W: Just after midnight.M: Not ideal, but could not be worse. Reserve a seat for me on that one, then.W: Gladly. Are you (81)t&&&& for business and pleasure?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 81&&&&M: I’m supposed to (82)a&&&& a medical conference at the weekend, &&&&&&& 82&&&&but I hope I’ll have a (83)c&&&& to get in some jazz, too. I’ve &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 83&&&&always been a great jazz (84)f&&&&. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&84&&&&W: OK. I’ve (85)m&&&& your reservation. Have a good trip.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 85&&&&M: Thank you.76. room&&&&& 77. latest&&&& 78. seats&&&&& 79. leaving&&&& 80. arrive&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-对话填空
分析与解答
习题“第Ⅱ卷(共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:对话填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确的...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
第Ⅱ卷(共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:对话填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“第Ⅱ卷(共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“第Ⅱ卷(共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:对话填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确的形式,使对话通顺。(M="Man" W=Woman)W: Good morning, Dr. Brown. Good to see you again.M: Well, I have to be down in New York at the end of this week. Is there still any (76)r____ on any of the flight?76____W: I’ll see. When do you want to leave?M: Friday night or Saturday morning at the (77)l____ . 77____W: I’ll see what’s available. Yes. There are still a few (78)s____
78____available. But it’s the last flight on Friday night (79)l____ here
79____at 10:15.M: When would we (80)a____ in New York? 80____W: Just after midnight.M: Not ideal, but could not be worse. Reserve a seat for me on that one, then.W: Gladly. Are you (81)t____ for business and pleasure? 81____M: I’m supposed to (82)a____ a medical conference at the weekend,
82____but I hope I’ll have a (83)c____ to get in some jazz, too. I’ve
83____always been a great jazz (84)f____. 84____W: OK. I’ve (85)m____ your reservation. Have a good trip. 85____M: Thank you.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“第Ⅱ卷(共35分)第四部分:写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节:对话填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)阅读下面对话,掌握其大意,并根据所给首字母的提示,在标有题号的右边横线上写出一个英语单词的完整、正确的形式,使对话通顺。(M="Man" W=Woman)W: Good morning, Dr. Brown. Good to see you again.M: Well, I have to be down in New York at the end of this week. Is there still any (76)r____ on any of the flight?76____W: I’ll see. When do you want to leave?M: Friday night or Saturday morning at the (77)l____ . 77____W: I’ll see what’s available. Yes. There are still a few (78)s____
78____available. But it’s the last flight on Friday night (79)l____ here
79____at 10:15.M: When would we (80)a____ in New York? 80____W: Just after midnight.M: Not ideal, but could not be worse. Reserve a seat for me on that one, then.W: Gladly. Are you (81)t____ for business and pleasure? 81____M: I’m supposed to (82)a____ a medical conference at the weekend,
82____but I hope I’ll have a (83)c____ to get in some jazz, too. I’ve
83____always been a great jazz (84)f____. 84____W: OK. I’ve (85)m____ your reservation. Have a good trip. 85____M: Thank you.”相似的习题。2015年江苏省泰州市中考英语试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015年江苏省泰州市中考英语试题及答案
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢I’m from the UK. I hope I can make friends with you._儿童英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:25,680贴子:
I’m from the UK. I hope I can make friends with you.收藏
Hello everyone, I am glad to give this advice. I like communicating with my students. Some students only study at home by themselves because it is free. I asked my students why don’t they do that? They all insist that having someone there to encourage them and support them is very important. I also asked about which teachers they use. Imentioned that teachers from China or the Philippines are cheaper. Why would they choose European or American teachers? My students said that they wanted teachers who are native and that they worry that other teachers will have accents which will cause them to learn words incorrectly. I think they are very clever. Chinese students have their own ideas and consciousness which grows more and more. They will not go with the flow, they have their own ideas. Share your views everyone’s welcome, if you want to learn a foreign language together you can also contact me, I wish you happy holidays.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 one man dream 的文章

随机推荐