把“这是一段两个女人和一个男人的对话”翻译成英文...

帮我把这一段话翻译成英文.明天下午就要离开上海了,这是我离开你最好的方法._百度知道
帮我把这一段话翻译成英文.明天下午就要离开上海了,这是我离开你最好的方法.
提问者采纳
It will leave Shanghai tomorrow afternoon. This is the best way I can leave you.望采纳~~O(∩_∩)O谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'老婆,我们结束英语对话,好不,翻译成英文_百度作业帮
老婆,我们结束英语对话,好不,翻译成英文
老婆,我们结束英语对话,好不,翻译成英文
Honey,let's end our English conversation,OK?
Wife, we end our English, OK?
conversition?把“这是一段两个女人的对话”翻译成英文。_百度知道
把“这是一段两个女人的对话”翻译成英文。
提问者采纳
This is a conversation between two women.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
两个女人的相关知识
其他3条回答
This is a period of two women dialogue
This is a conversation between 2 ladys
ladys 错了吧,应该是ladies
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译把下面一段话翻译成英文:“ 可能我的英语不是很好,我有可能会打错一些单词或者词组希望你别介意.我想说十分开心能和你聊天,你是我第一个外国朋友.我喜欢和朋友聊天因为这_百度作业帮
英语翻译把下面一段话翻译成英文:“ 可能我的英语不是很好,我有可能会打错一些单词或者词组希望你别介意.我想说十分开心能和你聊天,你是我第一个外国朋友.我喜欢和朋友聊天因为这
英语翻译把下面一段话翻译成英文:“ 可能我的英语不是很好,我有可能会打错一些单词或者词组希望你别介意.我想说十分开心能和你聊天,你是我第一个外国朋友.我喜欢和朋友聊天因为这样可以让我很开心,有时候还可以去除烦恼.我有时疯狂有时安静,我也不知道不是个怎样的人,我喜欢吃,我希望能尝便天下的美食!如果将来有机会,我愿意到你的国家去玩玩(逛逛)哈哈哈哈!”那边那句“我也不知道不是个怎样的人”打错字了应该是“我也不知道自己是个怎样的人”
Although I don't speak English fluently,I do try my best to express my real feelings.So please excuse me for any spelling and grammar mistakes that I make.I just wanna tell you that I enjoy talking to you more than you expect,because you are my frist friend from another country.I enjoy talking to friends of mine because they make me really happy,talking to my friends can also solve my problems =) There are two sides in me,I can get extremely happy but I can also be really quiet and reserved,I really dont fully understand myself.I love to eat all kinds of food,I have a dream to get a taste of all kinds of delicious food from all over the world.If I get a chance,I'd definitely go and visit your country!LOL!希望这个能帮助你哈^^完全自己翻的
My english may be not good and fluent. Sometimes i type some wrong words but i hope you can be considerate. I enjoy talking with you very much and you are my first foreign friend. I love talking with ...
May my English is not very good, I may be wrong some words or phrases hope you don't mind. I want to say is very happy to chat with you, you are my first foreign friends. I like to chat with friends b...
sorry,i wrote in the wrong page.

我要回帖

更多关于 两个女人和一个男人 的文章

随机推荐