proof readingg makes our l...

急需一个英语作文,题目为《Reading makes our life colorful》80个词
守则护吧组_C44
Reading is an interesting thing,it can make our life colorful.It is well-known that when there were no televisions or computers,reading was very important for people.In todays world we receive so much information via radio,television and multimedia experiences yet none of these avenues has the ability to educate as the fundamental skill of reading.Even in this day of multimedia reading is still the most essential skill to acquire knowledge.So I hope ereryone can have a good habit to read.Reading makes our life colorful.(温馨提示:看这个题目应该是比较容易写的,我用的部分词句有可能不是你那个年级的知识,所以为了不让你的老师起疑心,最好还是自己稍作修改.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
上楼做的挺不错的, 我就不抢了
扫描下载二维码Reading Makes a Full Man_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
Reading Makes a Full Man
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Why Is Reading Important&&&Reading to our mind is like food to our body. Most of our knowledge comes from reading. Reading can provide the guidance&for our life. &&&Reading makes me wise. By reading Shakespeare’s&Macbeth, I&understand the overarching ambition. By reading Canterbury, I&understand the ambition and the greed may kill a person in the end, this makes me think more about human being’s&character. When reading those masterpieces, I&understand, through the past experience of the old people, we are standing on the shoulders of the giants in the past. &&&&Reading makes me understand culture better.&There are many virtues in the literature, many traditions in the literature and many beliefs in the literature. Different writers display the most beautiful image of our virtues in different forms through the literature. Literature is like a pearl shining with knowledge and culture, through reading, we can expose our mind to those virtues and absorb&the nutrition of those literature. No matter how busy we are, deep in our heart, we need to reserve a place for literature and reading. &&&&Reading bridges the gap between myself and the people around. &Reading is like a reflection in the heart and it makes our communication better. When I&was in high school, my sister sent me a lot of letters, and I&just gave her a call when I&received her letters. But hardly did I&write back. However, when I&read the Cold Mountain, when Adam&sent so many letters to Inman and never got a reply, it’s just like a reflection of myself and I&suddenly realized when people sent out letters, they wanted to hear back from them. Since then, I&started to write back, and the relationship between my sister and me improved really a lot and we understand each other better and deeper. &&&&&Reading awards us what we can not learn through our own experience. Through reading, we become what, who we are. I&believe no matter what job we do, no matter which level we’ll start from, we need reading as the trees need water and the flowers need sunshine and our soul needs the nutrition from reading literature works. Jakin江(gh_) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表大不六文章网立场
gh_工作 娱乐 夹缝中的生活热门文章最新文章gh_工作 娱乐 夹缝中的生活&&&&违法和不良信息举报电话:183-
举报邮箱:
Copyright(C)2016 大不六文章网
京公网安备78 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2011级初三第一次全真模拟考试
下载积分:0