--I enjoyed是什么意思 the foo...

我很喜欢玩这个卡片游戏。让我们再玩一遍吧。
I enjoyed the game of cards. Let's play it all over again.
我特别喜欢玩这个传统的英语歌曲:有一次,我爱人。
I like specially to play this english traditional song: "Once I had a Sweetheart".
我总是喜欢玩这个用积木搭成的月球基地,而且不断往上添加积木。可有天真倒霉,我的好友安迪和我用枕头恶战,他不慎摔了上去,把整个基地给彻底毁了。
I played with it constantly and I continued to add to it until one dark day when my good friend Andy fell on the base during a vicious pillow fight, completely destroying the whole thing.
我再也不喜欢玩这个游戏了。
I am no longer interested in this game.
无聊死了!我再也不喜欢玩这个游戏了。
I am bored. I am no longer interested in this game.
我的很多同学也喜欢玩这个。
Many of my classmates also enjoyed doing this.
我喜欢这个玩家,他玩得还不赖,没有半途而废。
I like this player. It played well. It did not give up.
我想您的女儿会很喜欢玩这个玩具的。
I think you daughter will enjoy playing with it.
乔安娜,我真的很喜欢这个宴会,我玩得很开心。
Michael:I did enjoy this party, Joanna. It was a lot of fun.
传送门2的一些新特点是玩家未曾经历过的——鲜明的角色、机智的对白和极其荒诞的故事情节。下面是泰勒o克拉克关于这个你我都会喜欢玩的电子游戏的观点。
Portal 2 gives gamers something they are not accustomed to—memorable characters, witty dialogue, and a truly fantastic story. Taylor Clark on the videogame that anyone can love.
下面是泰勒o克拉克关于这个你我都会喜欢玩的电子游戏的观点。
Taylor Clark on the videogame that anyone can love.
第三,有时我会玩一会儿电脑,我认为我喜欢用这个方式来度过我的周末。
Third, sometimes I play computer for a short time. It appears to me that I like this way to spend my weekends.
我这个人就喜欢动,我非常爱玩、爱热闹,你们呢?
I like this man on the move, I am very fond of playing, love lively, you do ?
有些人说玩高尔夫就像“绿色麻醉剂”,我喜欢这个比喻,很恰当。
Some one told me that playing Golf is like "Green Opium". I like this metaphor, which really matches this game.
我刚来中国,前几天我在香港玩,香港真是我最喜欢的地方之一。我这个星期要上载七张上星期五拍的照片。
I'm in China now after 3 great days in one of my favorite places: Hong Kong. This week I will upload 7 photos from Friday night.
这个宠物是一条小狗。它喜欢和我玩,他长得也很可爱。
It like play with me and it is very lovely.
一部分玩家确实喜欢符文及符能系统,并且我认为公平的说,要玩好这个职业需要相当的技巧。
Some players really enjoy the rune and runic power mechanic, and I think it's fair to say that the class requires a good amount of skill to play really well.
这是僵尸们,这个经常玩足球,这个有一个门板盾牌,这个僵尸喜欢我的自行车。
This is the zombies, this often play football, this one door plank, the shield zombies like my bicycle.
我上传这个文件是为了让更多喜欢抢旗模式的玩家一起都来玩这个模式。
Purpose that I upload this file that should like to many people play flag mode together.
但是我最喜欢的动物是猴子……(这个地方我自己写),我今天玩得很开心!
But my favorite animals are monkeys, I was happy to play today!
但爸爸察觉到我并非真心实意,只好黯然放弃,接受这个悲惨的事实:他的儿子非但不喜欢玩足球,连当观众也心不在焉。
But Baba sensed my lack of genuine interest and resigned himself to the bleak fact that his son was never going to either play or watch soccer.[qh]
在玩的时候,她特别喜欢当小主妇,任性地作这个那个,而且对同伴们发号施令。她对我也这样,可是我可受不了充当杂差和听任使唤,所以我也就叫她放明白点。
In play, she liked exceedingly to act the little mistress; using her hands freely, and commanding her companions: she did so to me, but I would not bear shopping and ordering; and so I let her know.
我本身并不恐惧演爸爸的角色,我喜欢小孩,拍戏的时候我想象小小彬就是我的孩子,作为爸爸,我不停的想该如何带他玩,该如何对待这个我爱的孩子,所以想到这里就比较容易了。
I'm not afraid of father role, you know, I just love children, and I imagine that Xiaoxiao Bing…you know… how I would play and how I would treat my kids who I love, so it was really easy.
我同样的方式,我喜欢做很多不同的东西-我可以修复或兴建一些,运动,外出,见朋友,玩电脑或猫科动物。赫赫是什么让您试试这个网站?
I am the same way, I like to do many different things - I may fix or build something, exercise, go outside, see friends, play with computer or cats. hehe What made you try this website?
我同样的方式,我喜欢做很多不同的东西-我可以修复或兴建一些,运动,外出,见朋友,玩电脑或猫科动物。赫赫是什么让您试试这个网站?
I am the same way, I like to do many different things - I may fix or build something, exercise, go outside, see friends, play with computer or cats. hehe What made you try this website?
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语-I enjoyed the food very much..为什么用.yes,I will.-I enjoyed the food very much.-I'm glad you like it.Please drop in any time you like.-___________A.Is it all right?B.I'm afraid I won't be free.C.yes,I will.D.That's great.为什么不用D是语法错误吗?
第二句是说邀请他有空的时候来玩.所以回答说好啊,我会的.用D的话就有些过了.别人礼貌的邀请你来玩,你说太好了是什莫意思?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
看一下译文你就知道了我非常喜欢这些吃的。我很高兴你喜欢,请随时到这里来玩。好的,我一定会的。所以选C。其实是一个人在家里招待了另一人之后的对话。
别人对你说,欢迎随时光临你总是回答,好的或者我会的回答说,太好了,说不通吧
只能选B,这是情景题目,跟我们的习惯差不多。别人对你说欢迎随时给我打电话,我们会说好的,表示欣然同意,而不是说那太好了.
扫描下载二维码Yong Tau Foo114网址导航下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
-- I enjoyed the performance very much. -- Yes, it was really good. I think ________ boy in white was the best actor.
瓜皮来搞基21
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 enjoyed是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐