选择题:Ithere you will becan you ...

这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~找歌 里面有句歌词是:baby i will wait for you...no matter what have to do_百度知道
找歌 里面有句歌词是:baby i will wait for you...no matter what have to do
剩下的不知道了。
s a little bit more then I can stand And all my tears they keep running down my face Wt we just start over again Get it back to the way it was If you give me a chance I can love you right But your telling me it wont be enough So baby I will wait for you Cause I don'm wishing that you would come back through my door Whm all alone Girl you could have stayed But you wouldn&#39? But I know it't tell me I ran out of time If it takes the rest of my life Baby I will wait for you If you think I&#39歌名Wait For You歌手Elliott Yamin歌词I never felt nothing in the world like this before Now I'll wait for you So why does you pride make you run & hide Are yt tell me I ran out of time If it takes the rest of my life Baby I will wait for you If you think I't you look at me Your still in love with me Don'll wait for you I''m missing you And I't know what else I can do Don't like that Why can&#39? Are ys a lie what you keep inside This is not how you wanted to be So baby I will wait for you Cause I don't give me a chance With you not around it't know what else I can do Don'll wait for you It'm fine it just aint true I really need you in my life No matter what I have to do I's been a long time since you called me (How could you forget about me) You got me feeling crazy (crazy) Oooooo How can you walk away Everything stays the same I just can&#39. Baby why can&#39? But I know it&#39? You could have let me know So now I''m fine it just aint true I really need you in my life No matter what I have to do I's the last thing I do So baby I will wait for you Cause I don'll Be Wm fine it just aint true I really need you in my life No matter what I have to do I's a lie what your keeping inside That is not how you wanted to be Baby I will wait for you Baby I will wait for you If it't do it baby What will it take to make you come back Girl I told you what it is and it just ain't tell me I ran out of time If it takes the rest of my life Baby I will wait for you If you think I't know what else I can do Don&#39? So why does your pride make you run and hide
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高三英语问题(2008年北京卷)I will give you my friend’s home address,________ I can bereached most evenings.A.which B.when C.whom D.wherereach sp 时是Vt否那么为什么不选A
D.where 为正确选项.这是个非限制性定语从句,先行词home address,从句不缺主语和宾语,故不能选which或that.关系词要在从句里做地点状语,故用where.句子的意思,“我会把我朋友家的地址给你,在那里你可以大多数晚上找到我.”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
i can be reached 所以这里的reach 是reach sb. 联系上某人的用法where指的是my friend's home
扫描下载二维码【一道选择题】-Can I call you back at two o’clock this afternoon?-Can I call you back at two o’clock this afternoon?-I’m sorry,but by then I ___ to Beijing.How about five?A.fly B.will fly C.will be flying D.am flying为什么不选B或D而选C?
那个时候在飞机上,所以用将来进行时,will be flying.B选项指将会在飞机上,强调一个动作.D选项是正在飞机上,说话人在说此话时并不在飞机上.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
将来进行时
应该是飞机上禁止通话,这里的重点是正在飞机上C 、D 中C更合适
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 there you will be 的文章

随机推荐