I'm dancing.(对划线部分进行提问提问...

举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“Sometimes I go to the cinema w...”,相似的试题还有:
对划线部分提问1.I am going tolearn to play the piano.(就划线部分提问)___________ ____________ you going to do?2.I’m going to bea pilot.(就划线部分提问)____________ are you going to ____________?3.I went hiking last week. (用next week改写)I ______
______ hiking next week.4.He practices playing the pianoevery
day.____________ ___________ does he practice
playing the piano?5.They are going to move toQingdaonext year._____________ ___________they going to
Millie and Suzy want to go to Wanda cinema on Sunday. (对划线部分提问)______ cinema do Millie and Suzy want to ______ ______ on Sunday?
句型转换(每空0.5分,共10分)1.The Greens are going to Pairs next year. (就划线部分提问) ______ ______ the Greens going next year?2.My mother hates to do chores. (同义句改写)My mother _______ ________to do chores.3.We got over 2,000 faxes and letters these days. (同义句改写)We got _______ _______ 2,000 faxes and letters these days.4.The Smiles are going to move to interesting places. (同义句改写)The Smiles are going to move _______ _______.5.My mother puts three teaspoons of relish on the slice of bread.(对划线部分提问)_______ _______ relish does your mother put on the slice of bread?6.We are not going to have a class meeting tomorrow. (用yesterday afternoon改写此句)We _______ _______ a class meeting yesterday afternoon7.She’s going to get to school by taxi. (就划线部分提问) ________ _______ she going to get to school?8.I was born in 1990.& (对划线部分提问) ______ _______ you born ?9.Town Cinema is the best because it has the biggest screens.&(对划线部分提问) _________ ________Town Cinema the best?10.My sister went to the park yesterday. (改写成一般疑问句)_______ your sister _______ to the park yesterday?悬赏5积分我来回答
提问者:&&2dww&|[山东 济南];& 00:05:29
全国最大免费法律咨询中心,等您法律在线咨询!
回答者专区
系统自动回复
尊敬的用户您好,如果您的问题还没有律师回复,或者当前律师的回复还没有解决您的问题,建议您直接找或者电话咨询(请说明来自中顾法律网),快速解决您的问题。您也可以拨打全国免费法律咨询热线:400-000-9164,进行电话咨询。
等待您来回答
请输入问题标题!(至少含有6-60个汉字)
注:请选择事情发生的地区
专业律师推荐
专业房产纠纷律师咨询
明星吸毒已经不是什么新鲜的
十二届全国人大三次会议全体
中顾法律网版权所有 Copyright
国家信息产业部备案 鲁ICP备I'mplayingfootballintheplayground.intheplayground加横线根据划线部分提问
娃娃_WepI7
上面哪个人回答错了
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码Lingling likes dancing. “dancing”划线(划线部分提问) ___  ___  lingling ___ ?she is good at writing. “writing”划线(划线部分提问) ______ ______ she good at?
第一题:What does like第二题:What does
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I do morning exercises at eight o'clock(就划线部分提问)(划at eight o'clock)
When do you do morning exercises
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
I often clean my room on Sundays.(就划线部分提问,划clean my room)
Teachers' Day is in
September(划线部分提问,划in September)
When is the Teacher's Day
I often go shopping with my mother on Saturdays.(改为一般疑问句)
Do you go shopping with your mother on Saturdays?
不用,负责到底嘛
为您推荐:
when do you do exercises?
when do you do morning exercise?
What time does your do
exercises.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 划线部分提问 的文章

随机推荐