we are going to the bookstore.(对划线提问部分提问)(划线提问部分是THE BOOKSTORE)

对划线部分提问 I am going to the mountains with my brother.(划线:my brother)
Who /Whom are you going to the mountains with?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Who is going
to the mountains with you?
who are you going to the mountains ?
who going the mountians with
wo is going to the
mountains with you ?
扫描下载二维码Mike.and lily are going to the book-store(书店).in the bookstore,Mike wants(想要)to buy(买)a pen. 的翻译是:Mike.and to Lily are going the book-store (Bookstore). the in the bookstore,Mike wants (wants) in to buy (buying) a pen. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Mike.and lily are going to the book-store(书店).in the bookstore,Mike wants(想要)to buy(买)a pen.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Mike.and lily are going to the book-store (bookstore). In the bookstore, Mike wants (want) to buy (buy) a pen.
Mike.and Lily are going to the book-store (book store). in the bookstore,Mike wants (wants) to buy (buy) a pen.
Mike.and to Lily are going the book-store (Bookstore). the in the bookstore,Mike wants (wants) in to buy (buying) a pen.
. and Mike lily are going to the book-store (bookstore in the bookstore, Mike). (want to) wants to buy a pen (buy).
Mike.and lily are going to the book-store (bookstore) .in the bookstore, Mike wants (wish) to buy (buys) a pen.
相关内容&a因为什么呢 Because of any & aThe kids are getting ready for the exam. 孩子准备好检查。 & a我才后知后觉 After after I only then know sense & aHong Kong ar 香港ar & aYou may now proceed to edit your Profile in order to fill in additional personal details about yourself, or you could modify your Options to customize your browsing experience of this site. If you would rather do these things later, you can do so by following the links around the site to your User Control Panel. 您可以现在继续编辑您的外形为了填装关于你自己的另外的个人细节,或者您可能修改您的选择定做您这个站点的浏览经验。 如果您后宁可会做这些事,您能通过跟随链接如此做在站点附近对您的用户控制板。 & aSUBTRACT A FROM B 从B减去A & a随着中国的改革开放,越来约多的外资企业在中国成立,有很多外国人在中国工作,他们在日常工作中肯定会用到电话,手机,宽带等 Along with China's reform and open policy, more comes the approximately many overseas-funded enterprise to establish in China, has very many foreigners to work in China, they critical can use the telephone surely in the routine work, the handset, the wide band and so on & a迈克尔乔丹喜欢弹钢琴,虽然 The Michael Jordan likes the ball piano & aMaybe gets a little finga (sticky sticky) 可能得到一小的finga (稠粘稠粘) & a商贸公司 Business company & atoo false 太错误 & a您在这边生活习惯吗 You in here habits and customs & a1 month or 2 1月或2 & a我需要上海市区大学的文凭,比如说上海交大。你难道不知道什么是985院校吗 I need Shanghai Urban district University the diploma, for instance said Shanghai Jiaotong University.Didn't you know any is 985 colleges and universities & aEasyChair EasyChair & aSHADOW SEAPON ELITE 阴影SEAPON精华 & awhy do fish swim in schools 为什么钓鱼游泳在学校 & a我叫王笑宇吗,今年十三岁,我在育才中学,一年三班,我是一个活泼开朗的女孩! My name am Wang Xiaoyu, 13 years old, I am fostering talent this year the middle school, one year three classes, I am a lively open and bright girl! & a这对香港来说也是一个两难的选择。 This to Hong Kong also is the choice which is in a dilemma. & apatienterna schweiz & a等着你给的爱 Is waiting for the love which you give & a你最近都忙些什么 Your recently all busy any & aGraphical tool 图解工具 & a简单来说就是 Simply speaking is & a喜欢的就要拥有它,不要害怕结果。 Likes having to have it, do not have to be afraid the result. & a愿意和你手牵手度过美好明天.. Will be willing to pass happy tomorrow with your hand connecting rod. & a"Really good and has some powerful settings on it great value for money and seems to be working. Ideal for toning the tum when you cant do sit ups because of a bad back" “真正地好和有一些强有力的设置对此了不起的价值为金钱并且似乎工作。 理想为定调子胃,当您伪善言辞坐时上升由于坏后面" & a我们可以在餐馆买打包的食物 We may buy the pack in the restaurant food & a接线变压器 Wiring transformer & aI am on your left, leaning your left shoulder。QQ英文个性签名 I am on your left, leaning your left shoulder.The QQ English individuality signs & a他们都积极的参加这次表演 They all positive participation this performance & a禁止酒后上岗 After endures gives up liquor gos on duty & ahelped
out 被帮助的 & aare sure signs of a fine day. 一个好天的请务必标志。 & aHave been waiting for、 等待、 & ayou can see tomorrow ok 正在翻译,请等待...
& a2011年率领中国男篮重夺男篮亚锦赛冠军,并荣膺MVP In 2011 leads the Chinese men's basketball team to seize the men's basketball team Asia brocade match champion again, and receives MVP & athe standard installation will be executed 标准设施将被执行 & aonce you are in the habit of rushing through lift,being on the go from morning till night,it is hard to slow down. 一旦您是常常冲通过推力,是忙个不停从早到晚,减速是坚硬的。 & a下午你能玩不 您的幾年 & a我喜欢的运动是游泳和滑冰 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你能去酒店接下行李吗 You can go to the hotel to receive the baggage & a日趋恶化的环境严重影响着人们赖以生活的地球 Worsens day by day the environment is seriously affecting the Earth which people Lai Yi lives & athe blue pen 蓝色笔 & aDo you know how to cherish? 您是否会爱护? & a这要视到场人数而定 This must regard the appearance population to decide & ai
understand
word 我要 某人 了解 我 均匀 i 不要 言 a 词 & aDefine the following terms with examples. 定义以下期限以例子。 & a中医哲学主张天人合一,认为人是大自然的组成部分,人的生活习惯应该符合自然规律。 The Chinese medicine philosophy advocated the beauty gathers one, thought the human is the nature constituent, human's habits and customs should conform to the natural law. & a爱你妈妈·····如果可以我希望你跟我一样对感情理智绝情并且释然····没有人未能让我再痛心·····你难过要我怎么做 Loves your mother · · · · · and if how can I hope you to feel relaxed with me to the sentimental reason unfeeling · · · · nobody not to be able equally to let my distressed · · · · · you sad want me to do again & aa decision by the partners to operate the business as a limited company rather than as a partnership 一个决定由操作事务的伙伴作为有限公司而不是作为合作 & anational ID number 全国ID数字 & a为了取得好的成绩, In order to obtain the good result, & a你返回学校给我看看你的照片 You return to the school to have a look your picture to me & a我们老板真抠,十一都不让放假。 Our boss really digs out, 11 all does not let have a vacation. & a感情玩笑 Sentimental joke & aMike.and lily are going to the book-store(书店).in the bookstore,Mike wants(想要)to buy(买)a pen. Mike.and lily are going to the book-store (bookstore) .in the bookstore, Mike wants (wish) to buy (buys) a pen. &wearegoingtothebookstore (改为同义句)_百度知道
wearegoingtothebookstore (改为同义句)
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
We will go to the book store.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用【the bookstore】进行英语提问
丶零系列澒
Where is the bookstore?How far is the bookstore?How can i get to the bookstore?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
被提问的内容 'to the bookstore’ 是句子的状语,应当用疑问副词 'Where' 引导特殊疑问句: Where are you going? Where will I go? Where
扫描下载二维码We are going to (the bookstore画线的) this afternoon(对画线部分提问)_百度知道
We are going to (the bookstore画线的) this afternoon(对画线部分提问)
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
题干不清,缺少问题
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 划线部分提问 的文章