I amare you going too watch...

I will be r___then!And I am going to b_____ a new watch.I am going to buy a pretty dress and a birthday c_ake_ for h___.I am going to sing the dirthday s___ and say Happy birthday.要认真回答!我没很多财富,所以就不给了,好心的哥哥_百度作业帮
I will be r___then!And I am going to b_____ a new watch.I am going to buy a pretty dress and a birthday c_ake_ for h___.I am going to sing the dirthday s___ and say Happy birthday.要认真回答!我没很多财富,所以就不给了,好心的哥哥
I will be r___then!And I am going to b_____ a new watch.I am going to buy a pretty dress and a birthday c_ake_ for h___.I am going to sing the dirthday s___ and say Happy birthday.要认真回答!我没很多财富,所以就不给了,好心的哥哥姐姐们,
rich buycake her song
扫描下载二维码一道英语试题?“我打算请人修理我的手表” 翻译成英文是:“I am going to ________ my watch _________ .请填空._百度作业帮
一道英语试题?“我打算请人修理我的手表” 翻译成英文是:“I am going to ________ my watch _________ .请填空.
一道英语试题?“我打算请人修理我的手表” 翻译成英文是:“I am going to ________ my watch _________ .请填空.
get my watch repaired!
I'm going to get my watch fixed. get sth done是固定搭配啊,意思是请别人做某事如get ears pierced/get body checked这是我刚学的绝对没错!!
have mended
i am going to have my watch repaired.
扫描下载二维码I am going to watch the tennis( )on TV this aftemoon A.contestB.gameC.matchD.sport选什么?_百度作业帮
I am going to watch the tennis( )on TV this aftemoon A.contestB.gameC.matchD.sport选什么?
I am going to watch the tennis( )on TV this aftemoon A.contestB.gameC.matchD.sport选什么?
扫描下载二维码I watch TV.和 I am watch TV.用法有什么不同打错了,第二句是I am watching TV_百度作业帮
I watch TV.和 I am watch TV.用法有什么不同打错了,第二句是I am watching TV
I watch TV.和 I am watch TV.用法有什么不同打错了,第二句是I am watching TV
lz啊 这不是用法问题啊第二句还是错误的喔第一句 I watch TV.一般现在时 表示现在的状态 翻译为 我看电视.第二句是错误的写法 正确是 I am watching TV.因为这样是be doing sth 现在进行时 表示我正在看电视新年快乐哈亲 \(≧▽≦)/~啦啦啦
i am watching tv吧一个表状态一个表示正在做
I watch tv 表习惯
I am watching tv 表状态
这两个句子都是错的额~~I watches TV.意思:我看电视(一直在进行中,强调一个过程)I am watching TV.意思:我正在看电视(正在做某事,强调一个状态)
后面的watch 应该用动词ing形式
Be doing sth.I watch TV.是一般现在时I am watching TV.是现在进行时
扫描下载二维码移过去帮忙点一下好评哦~~谢谢!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
请翻译一下
人类为什么两脚走路
因为你只长2只脚,如果是长3只脚,就要用三只脚走路拉
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',