It hahow it is madee people ...

九年级英语上册Unit 2
Topic 1单元综合测试题及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
九年级英语上册Unit&2&&Topic&1单元综合测试题及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
九年级英语上册Unit&2&&Topic&1单元综合测试题及答案
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 2& Topic 1(满分100分,时间90分钟)题号&第一部分&第二部分&第三部分&总分&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ &Ⅱ&Ⅲ&得分&&&&&&&&&&&&第一部分 (20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)&1._____& 2._____& 3._____& 4._____& 5._____Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。(5分)(&& )6.A.She’s well.&&&&B.She’s ill.&&&&C.She isn’t here.(&& )7.A.Yes, it has.&&&&B.No, it doesn’t.&&&C.Yes, it is.(&& )8.A.No, thanks.&&&&B.Yes, thank you.&&&C.Yes, very much.(&& )9.A.Good idea.&&&&B.Yes, please.&&&&C.No, thanks.(&& )10.A.I’m doing my homework.B.I was watching TV.C.I have finished my homework.Ⅲ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。(5分)(&& )11.What do many places in the world need today?A.More sea water.&&B.More clean water.&&C.More fresh water.(&& )12.How many ways does this passage tell us to get fresh water from the sea water?A.One way.&&&&B.Two ways.&&&&C.Three ways.(&& )13.Which way costs more money, but works faster than the sun?A.The way of heating the sea water.B.The way of making the sea water cold.C.Neither of the above.(&& )14.What does the passage mainly talk about?A.What do many places in the world need.B.Why to turn salt water into fresh water.C.How to turn salt water into fresh water.(&& )15.Which way is the best to get more fresh water?A.Heating the sea water.B.Making the sea water below zero.C.The way to spend the least money but to get the most fresh water.Ⅳ.听短文,回答问题。短文读三遍。(5分)16.How does Mr. White usually go to work?________________________________________________17.When does Mr. White usually leave his home to the office?________________________________________________18.Where does Mr. White work?________________________________________________19.Where was Mr. White when it was 8: 05 one morning?________________________________________________20.Why didn’t Mr. White seem to be in a hurry?________________________________________________第二部分 基础知识运用(55分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(10分)(&& )1.―How long _____ you _____ here?―For about two years so far.A. studied&&&B. live&&C. stay&&D. swimming(&& )2.We have known each other _____ ten years ago.A.for&&&&&B.ever&&&C.about&&&D.since(&& )3.There is _____ pollution in the world. We must stop it.A.much too&&&&B.too much&&C.many too&&D.too many(&& )4.―Is the flower beautiful?―Yes, at _____ it’s _____ the one you bought for me.A. as bad as&&&&&&&B. no better thanC. not better&&&&&&&D. no worse than(&& )5.I can’t stand _____ for you so long.A.to wait&&&&B.waiting&&&C.waits&&&D.waited(&& )6.The boss made child laborers _____ 12 hours every day.A.working&&&&B.works&&&C.work&&&D.to work(&& )7._____ the environment is important for human beings.A.Take care of&&&B.Taking care of&C.Took care of&&D.Take the care of(&& )8.―Have you finished your homework?―Not _____. There are still some exercises to be done.A.already&&&&B.yet&&&C.just&&&D.ever(&& )9.―It smells terrible. What has happened here?―Look, there is much waste gas _____ from the chemical factory.A.pour&&&&&B.pouring&&C.poured&&&D.pours(&& )10.When I was walking in the street yesterday, I saw a UFO _____ over my head.A.flying&&&&B.flies&&&C.flew&&&D.to flyⅡ.情景交际。(5分)填入适当的句子,补全对话。A: Hello, May!B: Hi, Peter! I haven’t seen you for weeks. 11.________________________A: I have been to Hawaii (夏威夷).B: How was your journey?A: Great! Hawaii is a beautiful place.B: 12. ________________________A: I went there by air.B: 13. ________________________A: Yes, I had lived there for 4 years before I came here.B: 14. ________________________A: I traveled with my friends.B: 15. ________________________A: I have been away for about eleven days.B: What a wonderful journey!A: Yes, it was!Ⅲ.完形。(10分)I can’t remember when I started collecting litter. But it was when I got tired of&& 16&& litter nearby that I realized no one else was going to pick it up.I live near a forest in Ohio, America. I can walk there&& 17&& three minutes. I used to love going there to play with my dog. But one day there was&& 18&& much litter there that I became very unhappy. I decided to clean up the forest, and I wanted to&& 19&& happy when I went again. I made my first trip to clean the forest that afternoon. I took a big black rubbish bag with me. Ten minutes&& 20&& I started to pick up litter, my bag was full! There were cans, bottles, broken glass and newspapers in it.From then on, I&& 21&& to the forest four times a year to pick up litter. I often stay there for three hours. It makes me feel&& 22&& to do something for the environment. After each trip, I look through all the litter that I’ve collected. If&& 23&& of it is recyclable(可回收利用的), I’ll keep it. I can’t understand why people drop litter. But I will keep on picking it up&& 24&& they stop dropping it. I know I am only doing a small bit&& 25&& the earth, but I still think it is important.(&& )16.A.seeing&&&B.throwing&&&C.dropping&&&D.cleaning(&& )17.A.after&&&B.for&&&&C.with&&&&D.in(&& )18.A.such&&&B.very&&&&C.so&&&&&D.too(&& )19.A.make&&&B.feel&&&&C.look&&&&D.find(&& )20.A.after&&&B.later&&&&C.before&&&&D.of(&& )21.A.had gone&&B.have gone&&&C.go&&&&&D.will go(&& )22.A.tired&&&B.sad&&&&C.interesting&&&D.great(&& )23.A.many&&&B.few&&&&C.any&&&&D.much(&& )24.A.until&&&B.after&&&&C.as soon as&&&D.when(&& )25.A.helped&&&B.to help&&&&C.help&&&&D.helpingⅣ.理解。(30分)(A) The earth is about 4,600 million years old. Modern man has lived on the earth for only 35,000 years, but during that time, we have changed our planet in many ways. Many of the things that we have done are good, but more are not good for the earth.Water pollutionA lot of people, birds and fish die each day because of water pollution. Factories have polluted the land and the water. As a result, many rivers and lakes are now dead.Air pollutionIn big cities, factories, as well as cars, trucks and buses are the main cause of air pollution. Many people in cities now have serious health problems. For example, Mexico city used to be a beautiful sunny capital, but today it is always covered by thick brown clouds.Soil pollutionIn order to have a good harvest, most of the farmers use chemicals too much in their fields. That’s bad for the soil. But this kind of pollution is difficult to stop.Hope for the futureThese problems are very serious for our future, so all of us should do something to improve our environment. If we can stop pollution, our planet will become more and more beautiful and our health will be better. Let’s be greener people!(&& )26._____ have made the earth change a lot.A.Human beings&B.Animals&&C.Plants&&&D.People in other planets(&& )27.There are _____ kinds of pollution in this passage.A.two&&&&B.three&&&C.four&&&D.five(&& )28.Pollution isn’t a big problem now, is it?A.Yes, it is.&&B.No, it isn’t.&&C.Yes, there is.&D.No, there isn’t.(&& )29.Which sentence is NOT right according to the passage?A.Most of things that we have done are good for our planet.B.We must stop the factories from pouring waste water into the rivers and lakes.C.Because of water pollution, many rivers and lakes are now dead.D.Water pollution is very serious nowadays.(&& )30.Which sentence is RIGHT?A.Though Mexico city is always covered by thick brown clouds, it’s still a beautiful sunny capital.B.Air pollution can make people sick.C.Now fewer farmers use chemicals in the fields.D.Factories, cars, trucks and buses are the main cause of soil pollution.(B) Stop and listen! What do you hear? You may hear many different sounds. Some of those sounds may be noise. Noise is a loud or unwanted sound.Noise can be caused by many kinds of machines, such as motorcycles, jet planes (喷气式飞机), farm tractors, and power motors. And, to some people, rock music is also a noise.What happens to people who live near noisy machines or use them over a period of time? Doctors have found that these people have trouble in sleeping. And most importantly, constant (连续的) loud noise can cause loss of hearing.Scientists use a unit of measure called a decibel(分贝) to measure the loudness of a sound. The sound of a quiet room, for example, measures 35 decibels. Talking measures between 40 and 65 decibels. Sounds from traffic and from some rock bands measure over 120 decibels. Noise at such high level causes the greatest hearing loss.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(&& )31.According to the passage, noise is all sounds that you can hear.(&& )32.A “decibel” is a machine that makes loud noise.(&& )33.Loud noise can help people sleep better.(&& )34.Not all people think that rock music is a noise.(&& )35.We can infer (推断) from the passage that noise is a serious problem.(C) The students were having their chemistry class. Miss Li was telling the children what water was like. After that, she asked her students, “What is water?” No one answered for a few minutes. Miss Li asked again, “Why don’t you answer my question? Didn’t I tell you what water is like?”Just then, a boy put up his hand and said, “Miss Li, you told us that water has no color and no smell. But where to find such kind of water? The water in the river behind my house is always black and it has a bad smell.” Most of the children agreed with him.“I’m sorry, children,” said the teacher, “our water is getting dirtier and dirtier. That’s a serious problem.”根据短文内容,回答问题。36.Why didn’t the children answer the teacher’s question at first?________________________________________________37.Please use a sentence to describe what water is.________________________________________________38.Why does the water in the river have color and smell?________________________________________________39.Do you think the boy who answered the teacher’s question is stupid?________________________________________________40.What did other students think of the boy?________________________________________________第三部分 写作(25分)Ⅰ.词汇。(10分)(A) 根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式。1.Look, there is a bird _____ (sing) in the tree.2.The bad air makes my chest hurt and it’s difficult for me _____(breath).3.They are doing their homework carefully. You’d better not _____(disturb) them.4.Litter _____ (influence) the look of our city.5.It is known that smoking does great _____(harm) to us.(B) 根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。6.The chemical factories _____ (生产) terrible gas.7.Each year people pour _____ (废物) into rivers, lakes and so on.8.There are _____ (几个) students reading books over there.9.Do you know he has _____ (参军) for five years?10.Loud noises can cause high _____ (血) pressure as well.Ⅱ.综合填空(5分)根据短文内容,用所给单词的适当形式填空。loud, live, pollution, easy, pollute, wasteLife today is much better. However, there are new problems. One of the biggest ones is pollution. Water&& 11&& has made rivers dirty. It kills fish and&& 12&& our drinking water. Noise pollution makes us speak&& 13&& and become angry more&& 14& . Air pollution is the most serious kind of pollution. It’s bad for all&& 15&& things in the world.11._____& 12._____& 13._____& 14._____& 15._____
Ⅲ.书面表达。(10分)人类只有一个地球。根据提示,以“Saving the Earth”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文。提示: 1.如何保护环境已成为世界最大难题之一;&2.各种污染破坏环境,损害健康;&3.不要乱倒垃圾,乱排废水;&4.我们应该保护环境,使我们的家园更加美丽。&Unit 2& Topic 2 (满分100分,时间90分钟)题号&第一部分&第二部分&第三部分&总分&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ &Ⅱ&Ⅲ&得分&&&&&&&&&&&&第一部分 (20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)&1._____& 2._____& 3._____& 4._____& 5._____Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。(5分)(&& )6.What did Lily go to the factory for?A.She wanted to find a job there.B.She went there to visit her friends.C.She went to see if the factory was pouring waste water.(&& )7.What has Kate done in the past five years?A.She’s read many reports.B.She’s written many reports.C.She’s written a few books.(&& )8.Who is in the classroom?A.No one.&&&&B.A teacher.&&&C.Somebody.(&& )9.What has the government done?A.It has polluted the river.B.It has opened a chemical factory.C.It has cut off water supply.(&& )10.What are they talking about?A.They are talking about protecting the pictures on public walls.B.They are talking about keeping the public walls clean.C.They are talking about drawing pictures on the wall.Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答语。每段对话读两遍。(5分)(&& )11.A.This Friday.&&&B.Tomorrow.&&&&C.Next Friday.(&& )12.A.On the beach.&&&B.At a restaurant.&&&C.In the open air.(&& )13.A.For ten years.&&&B.For two years.&&&C.For eight years.(&& )14.A.In the classroom.&&B.In the hospital.&&&C.At home.(&& )15.A.The government.&&B.The population.&&&C.The pollution.
Ⅳ.听短文,完成下面表格。短文读三遍。(5分)Things&Ten years ago&Nowriver&dirty&16.&&&&& street&17.&&&&& &18.&&&&&& and wideair&bad&19.&&&&&& and 20.&&&&& 第二部分 基础知识运用(55分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(10分)(&& )1.―Would you like to have _____?―No, thank you. I’ve had enough.A.anything more&&&&&B.something moreC.more anything&&&&&D.more something(&& )2.The driver was badly hurt _____ of the traffic accident.A.at a result&&B.in the result&&C.with the result&&D.as a result(&& )3.This washing machine is very easy to use. _____ can learn to use it in a very short time.A.Somebody&&B.Anybody&&C.Nobody&&&D.Few people(&& )4.―Hi, Bob! I can’t find my story book. Have you seen it?―Sorry, I haven’t. Why not ask Jim? Perhaps he’s seen it _____.A.anywhere&&B.everywhere&&C.nowhere&&&D.somewhere(&& )5._____ everybody likes watching TV in my family. My parents like doing outdoor activities.A.No&&&B.Not&&&C.None&&&&D.Nobody(&& )6.We must plant more trees after we _____ every year.A.cut off them&B.cut them off&&C.cut down them&&D.cut them down(&& )7.The cleaners must keep the street _____.A.from getting dirty&&&&B.to dirtyC.to get dirty&&&&&&D.getting dirty(&& )8.―Is _____ ready for the trip?―No, we haven’t got a camera.A.nothing&&B.everything&&C.something&&&D.anything(&& )9.None of us _____ running, but we all like swimming.A.likes&&&B.like&&&C.liking&&&&D.would like to(&& )10.Liang Li always helps others _____ she is very busy.A.but&&&B.and&&&C.although&&&D.becauseⅡ.情景交际。(5分)A: Where have you been, Mike? I phoned you, but you weren’t in.B:&& 11& A: Why did you go there?B:&& 12&& It has made several old people who live nearby sick.A:&& 13& B: Do you think“Greener China”can do something?A:&& 14&& I think we should write a letter to the newspaper about the pollution.B:&& 15&& It’s our duty to protect the environment.
A.I’ve been to a farm.B.Good idea!C.I’ve been to a rubber factory.D.Because I found the factory pouring waste water into the river.E.That’s terrible.F.What should we do to stop it?G.Yes, of course.Ⅲ.完形填空。(10分)Today we can see that many people are cutting down the trees in the forests. A lot of&& 16& lands have become deserts. If we read newspapers, we’ll learn that the forests on the earth are getting smaller&& 17& . We are cutting down large numbers of trees&& 18&& we need wood and farmland. Some scientists say that there will not be any great forests&& 19&& 20 or 30 years.What will happen if the forests disappear? A lot of plants will die and the animals will&& 20& their homes. In many places the new farmland will soon look&& 21&& the old desert. Crops will not grow there. There won’t be enough&& 22& , and the weather will get hot and dry. If the climate of the earth changes, life will be&& 23&& for everyone. Our living environment will become&& 24& . More and more rich farmland will disappear. We will suffer a lot from both droughts (干旱) and floods.It’s our duty&& 25&& the forests well. Everyone should try his best to make a contribution (贡献) to taking care of the forests. Stop cutting down the trees and make the world greener!(&& )16.A.low&&&&B.rich&&&&C.lonely&&&&D.high(&& )17.A.on time&&&B.all the time&&&C.in time&&&&D.no time(&& )18.A.or&&&&B.so&&&&&C.because&&&D.but(&& )19.A.in&&&&B.at&&&&&C.on&&&&&D.with(&& )20.A.find&&&&B.build&&&&C.lose&&&&D.decorate(&& )21.A.like&&&&B.up&&&&&C.at&&&&&D.out(&& )22.A.snow&&&B.sunshine&&&C.wind&&&&D.rain(&& )23.A.easy&&&B.hard&&&&C.happy&&&&D.interesting(&& )24.A.better and better&B.worse and worse&&C.bigger and bigger&&D.more and more(&& )25.A.to do&&&B.do&&&&&C.to protect&&&D.protectⅣ.理解。(30分)(A) Animals are people’s friends. But many wild animals are facing the danger of dying out, because the environment that they are living in has changed greatly. For example, their living area has become smaller and smaller because of pollution and the development of cities. They have no room to live in except the zoo. And many of the wild animals now can’t find enough food to eat. At the same time, man is killing off animals just for getting their fur, teeth and meat.People should realize how serious the situation is and something should be done to protect the animals. We should set up some nature reserves so that animals can live freely. And people shouldn’t be allowed to kill the endangered (处于危险中的) animals. We should also do something to make our world cleaner. Fresh air, clean water and green grass are all important for animals. The death of the endangered animals will bring a disaster (灾难) to human beings.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(&& )26.The number of the wild animals is smaller now.(&& )27.With the development of the cities, the living area for the animals has become smaller and smaller.(&& )28.Man is killing off animals just for fun.(&& )29.The wild animals are very safe now, because we have found a lot of useful methods (方法) to save them.(&& )30.All of us should try our best to protect the animals.(B) There are some easy things you can do to protect the environment and the earth. Choose ideas from the list or come up with a few of your own.•Plant flowers, grass or trees.•Whenever you visit a park or beach, take away what you bring there―keep rubbish in a bag until you can put it in a dustbin.•Turn off the lights and TV sets when you leave the room. This can save a lot of electricity.•Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth. You can save some water by not letting it run. Also, use a glass cup instead of a paper cup because this saves paper.•Keep the doors and windows closed in winter to keep warm air in.•Give your old books and magazines to a library instead of throwing them away.•Give your old clothes to poor children you know instead of throwing them away.•Use both sides of paper.•Stop pouring dirty water into the rivers or lakes nearby.•Encourage all your friends to do the same things you do to help protect the earth. You don’t have to wait until Earth Day to do these things. Make every day Earth Day. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.(&& )31.From the above, we know that this is _____.A.a sign&&&&&&&B.a proposal (倡议书)C.an advertisement&&&&&D.a notice(&& )32.The writer tells us _____.A.to throw rubbish in to a dustbin&&B.to pour dirty water into the riversC.to save water by not letting it run while brushing our teethD.that we can’t do all these things until Earth Day(&& )33.We can _____ to save paper.A.use a paper cup&&&&&B.use both sides of paperC.give old books to a library&&&D.pick up waste paper at a school(&& )34.Which of the following is wrong according to the writer?A.Turn off the lights when you leave the room.B.Close the doors and windows in winter.C.Use a paper cup when you brush your teeth.D.Give your old clothes to the poor children.(&& )35.What’s the best title of the passage?A.Protect the Earth&&&&&B.Save Water and ElectricityC.Make Better Use of Old Things&&D.Save Money(C) Trees are useful to man in three very important ways. The first important way is that they provide man with food, wood and other products. Trees provide man and animals with food to live on the earth. It’s not easy for man to live on the earth without trees.The second important way is that trees give us shade. On a hot summer day, people are eager to (急于) have a rest under the shade of a tree after they have walked a long way. You can imagine how important the shade of a tree is to man and animals.The third important way is that trees help to prevent droughts and floods. However, in many parts of the world, man has not realized the third important way. He has cut trees down in large numbers. In the end he finds that he has lost the best friends he had.根据短文内容填空,每空一词。36.Trees give food to _____ man _____ animals.37.Trees are _____ and _____ to man.38.On a _____ summer day, if we sit under the _____ of a tree, we can feel quite cool.39.In many parts of the world, man has not realized that trees help to prevent _____ and _____.40.If we don’t want to lose our best friends―trees, we must stop others from _____ _____ too many of them.第三部分 写作(25分)Ⅰ.词汇。(10分)(A) 根据句意及首字母提示补全单词。1.During this p_____ we have changed our planet a lot in many ways.2.First you must dig a h_____ before planting a tree.3.The flood nearly reached roof l_____.4.I hope the boy won’t have bad b_____ as before.5.When the sun r_____, everything is bright.(B) 根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。6.As we know, _____ (无一人) of us likes pollution.7.Trees can prevent the wind blowing the _____ (泥土) away.8.A lot of rich land has changed into desert, leaving only _____ (沙子).9._____ (虽然) we have built the Great Green Wall, we still need to work hard to protect the environment.10.He is one of the most famous _____(生产者) in China.Ⅱ.英汉互译。(5分)11.不要到处扔垃圾。Don’t throw the rubbish _____ and _____.12.森林有利于防止水的流失。Forests help to keep water _____ _____ the earth away.13.我们应该尽一切努力保护环境。We should do _____ _____ to protect the environment.14.大量良田变成荒漠,遍地是沙子。A lot of rich land has _____ into desert, _____ only sand.15.水污染导致我们城市切断供水两天。The water pollution caused our city to _____ _____ its water supply for two days.Ⅲ.书面表达。(10分)提示: 我的家乡位于山脚下,一条小河从旁边流过。两年前,南面建起一座化工厂,排出大量废气、废水,造成严重污染,影响人们健康。如今政府采取了一系列保护环境、防止污染的措施。我的家乡正变得越来越美。要求: 1.文章必须包括以上主要内容,可以适当增加细节,使内容连贯;2.80词左右。
&Unit 2& Topic 3(满分100分,时间90分钟)题号&第一部分&第二部分&第三部分&总分&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ&Ⅱ&Ⅲ&Ⅳ&Ⅰ &Ⅱ&Ⅲ&得分&&&&&&&&&&&&第一部分& 听力 (20分)Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。(5分)&1._____& 2._____& 3._____& 4._____& 5._____ Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。(5分)(&& )6.What does Jenny do to help protect the environment?A.She reuses plastic bottles.B.She reuses paper cups.C.She reuses plastic bags.(&& )7.What does the boy expect Mary to do?A.He expects Mary to give up working.B.He expects Mary to cheer up.C.He expects Mary to put up a sign.(&& )8.What’s outside?A.A UFO.&&&B.A stranger.&&&&C.Wind.(&& )9.Do the two speakers have any money?A.Yes, they do.&&B.The man has some.&&C.No, neither of them has.(&& )10.What does the man advise the woman to do?A.To give him some work to protect the environment.B.To give him some advice about protecting the environment.C.To help spread the message about protecting the environment.Ⅲ.听短文,判断下面句子正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。(5分)(&& )11.More and more of the earth is becoming desert all the time.(&& )12.Some green plants are very important to dry places.(&& )13.Land is becoming desert little by little because plants can’t grow there.(&& )14.Land is becoming desert faster than scientists can change it back into good land. It is the main idea of the first paragraph.(&& )15.After listening to this passage, we learn that plants can keep dry land from becoming desert.Ⅳ.听短文,填空。短文读三遍。(5分)The earth is our home. We must&& 16&& it. Life today is easier than that of&& 17&& years ago, but some new problems&& 18& . One of the biggest problems is pollution. We can see it, smell it, drink it and even hear it. Man has polluted the earth. The more people,&& 19&& pollution. Many years ago, the problem was not so serious because there were not&& 20&& people. Now man is slowly polluting the whole world.16.________& 17.________& 18.________& 19.________& 20.________第二部分 基础知识运用(55分)Ⅰ.单项选择。(10分)(&& )1.―When _____ he leave for the city?―He _____ next week.A. will leave&&B. leaves&&C. has left&&&D. leaves(&& )2.―It’s a long story, but you can hardly find new words in it.―Good! _____ it will be too hard for children.A.So&&&&B.And&&&C.But&&&&D.Or(&& )3.Students ought _____ the truth.A.to tell&&&&B.tell&&&C.telling&&&&D.told(&& )4.He is tall, _____ his son is short.A.when&&&&B.or&&&&C.while&&&&D.and(&& )5.If we travel a short distance, we should walk _____ taking a bus. Then we’ll be greener people.A.instead of&&&B.rather&&&C.while&&&&D.but(&& )6.She bought a skate board online _____ she saved a lot of time.A.so that&&&B.as soon as&&C.such that&&&D.no matter(&& )7.Every student is _____ to obey the school rules.A.suppose&&&B.supposed&&C.should&&&&D.ought(&& )8.A farmer in England used animal waste to _____ his machine.A.manage&&&B.use&&&C.run&&&&D.start(&& )9.You ought to return the book to the school library _____. Other students will borrow it.A.at times&&&B.in time&&&C.on time&&&&D.at the same time(&& )10.He is rich, _____ he is happy, too.A.and&&&&B.so&&&&C.or&&&&&D.butⅡ.情景交际。(5分)A: Hi, Jane. Would you like to help save the environment?B: I’d like to.&& 11& A: Well, first, you can start by turning off the lights when you leave a room.B: Yes. That’s easy.&& 12&& What’s next?A: Second, you can ride a bicycle. Don’t take a bus or a taxi if you don’t have to.B:&& 13&& What else?A: Third, try to recycle paper.B: Mmm. Newspapers, magazines, we have a lot of paper at home. Good idea.A: The fourth idea is to turn off the shower when you’re not using it.B:&& 14& A: Yes. Get wet, turn off the shower, put the shampoo (洗发剂) in your hair and then turn on the shower and wash it out.B: Yes,&& 15&& We have to save water.A.But what can I do for you?B.I think water is very important to us.C.You mean when I have shampoo in my hair?D.But what can I do?E.That will save a lot of money, too.F.Take a bag when you go shopping.G.Sometimes I turn off the lights without thinking.Ⅲ.完形填空。(10分)Some people say they have a solution to the problems of car crowding and pollution. In many cities, hundreds of people&& 16&& bikes to work every day. In the New York City, some bike riders have even founded a group: Bike for a Better City. They say if more people ride bikes to work, there would be&& 17&& cars and less dirty air.For several years this group has tried to gather help for bike riders. They want to have special roads&& 18&& bikes only, because when bikes and cars use the same roads, there may be accidents. Bike for a Better City thinks if there were bike roads, more people would use bikes.But no bike roads have been established&& 19& . Not everyone thinks it is a good&& 20& . Drivers don’t like it, and some shop owners don’t like it,&& 21& . And most people live&& 22&&& far from the city to travel by bike. Still,&& 23&& has been done about it. On Saturdays and Sundays, the largest open park in New York is&& 24&& to cars, and the roads may be used by bikes only, but the group still says this is not enough and goes on fighting&& 25&& bike roads. I think there will be more bike roads in the future.(&& )16.A.on&&&&B.ride&&&&C.by&&&&&D.take(&& )17.A.fewer&&&B.less&&&&C.many&&&&D.more(&& )18.A.until&&&B.for&&&&C.as&&&&&D.of(&& )19.A.yet&&&&B.already&&&&C.still&&&&D.once(&& )20.A.hope&&&B.way&&&&C.help&&&&D.idea(&& )21.A.so&&&&B.and&&&&C.also&&&&D.either(&& )22.A.very&&&B.quite&&&&C.too&&&&D.so(&& )23.A.everything&&B.something&&&C.anything&&&D.nothing(&& )24.A.closed&&&B.open&&&&C.opening&&&D.closing(&& )25.A.get&&&&B.to get&&&&C.ask&&&&D.to askⅣ.阅读理解。(30分)(A) Have you ever stayed in a hotel? Most Chinese hotels often provide guests with things like disposable(一次性的) toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo and slippers. Many guests like the idea because they don’t have to bring their own. But if you travel to Beijing, remember to bring these things of your own. That’s because some hotels in Beijing have no longer provided guests with these disposables (一次性用品). Many disposable things are made of plastic. People throw them away after only using them once. It’s a waste of natural resources (资源) and is very bad for the environment.In Beijing, people throw away about 19,000 tons of plastic bags and 1,320 tons of lunch bowls every year!Plastic can take 100 to 400 years to break down. So the less plastic we throw away, the better environment we will have.So, wherever you travel, bring your own things and use them again and again. Back at home and school, you can also do something to make our world a better place. Try to do these things in your daily life: Use cloth shopping bags, not plastic ones.After using a plastic bag, wash it out and let it dry. Then use it over and over again.Do not use paper cups.At your school canteen (餐厅), use your own bowls and chopsticks instead of disposable ones.根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)。(&& )26.Many guests like to use disposable things because they are very convenient (方便的).(&& )27.Some Beijing hotels have no longer provided guests with free TV programmes.(&& )28.Plastic breaks down easily.(&& )29.After using a plastic bowl or a bag, we’d better throw it away, because it’s too dirty to use again.(&& )30.We should use less plastic things and protect our environment.(B) Air pollution comes from factories, power stations and cars. Chemicals in the smoke from power stations cause a lot of damage(损害;毁坏). They can travel hundreds of miles in the wind before falling to the ground in the rain. And this “chemical rain” gradually(逐渐地)destroys trees in the forests and kills fish in the lakes. In Germany, over 50% of the country’s trees had been damaged by the year 1986.Time and time again there are serious accidents that pollute the air. In 1986 there was a serious accident at a nuclear power station in Russia. A cloud of radiation flew across the whole Europe. It is said that 125,000 people died in Russia as a result of illness caused by this accident.In 1984 there was a serious accident at a factory in India and a cloud of dangerous gas covered the town of Bhopal. Over 2,500 people were killed that night, and hundreds of thousands of people were injured (受伤的). Many of the injured lost their sight.(&& )31.Air pollution comes from _____.A.factories&&&B.power stations&&C.cars&&&D.all of the above(&& )32.According to the passage, which sentence is right?A.Chemicals in the smoke from power stations can’t travel far in the wind.B.“Chemical rain” is good for the trees.C.Chemicals in the smoke from power stations are very safe.D.“Chemical rain” is bad for our environment.(&& )33.In Germany, how many trees had been damaged by the year 1986?A.A quarter.&&B.A half.&&&&C.Three quarters.&D.A third.(&& )34.What was the result of the accident that happened in Russia in 1986?A.Over 2,500 people were killed.B.Many people couldn’t walk.C.Many people lost their sight.<pared with (同……比较) the accident in India, more people died.(&& )35.From the sentence “Many of the injured lost their sight.” we can know _____.A.the gas covered the town of Bhopal at that time was poisonous (有毒的)B.gradually the injured could see everythingC.many of the injured couldn’t see anything any moreD.Both A and C(C) It’s important to learn things about protecting environment. Here’s a 4Rs rule for us.&#8226;ReduceIf you want to reduce waste, you should use things wisely (明智的). A large number of trees are being cut down to make paper. If everyone uses paper carelessly and then throws it away, soon we would not have any trees left. Some other things are also being wasted, and people don’t know what to do with waste in big cities, so it’s necessary to reduce waste.&#8226;ReuseYou should always think of reusing the usable (可用的) things before throwing them away. Give your clothes or things you don’t use to the poor. In a family, you may pass such clothes on to your younger brothers or sisters.&#8226;RecycleBottles, cans and paper can easily be recycled. By doing so we save lots of time and money, for example, cola cans are sent to a factory, where they’re smashed flat(压平)and smelted (熔化), and the metal things are made into new cola cans.&#8226;RepairIf one of the legs of your table is broken, you can repair it. If you want to change for better ones, it’s better for you to sell the old ones or give them to other people who can use them after doing some repair.(&& )36.The “Reduce” rule mainly requires us _____.A.to use things wisely&&&&B.to cut down many treesC.to use paper carelessly&&&&D.to use more and more things(&& )37.What’s the right order of recycling cola cans?a.smash them flat&&b.collect the used cansc.smelt them&&&d.send them to a factoryA.a-b-c-d&&&B.d-c-b-a&&&C.b-d-a-c&&&D.b-d-c-a(&& )38.The “Reuse” rule mainly requires us _____.A.to throw away the old clothesB.to collect waste paper and soft drink cansC.to use both sides of paperD.to give the old but usable things to the poor(&& )39.Which sentence is about the “Repair” rule?A.When you leave a room, turn off the lights.B.Take a cloth bag when you go shopping.C.Don’t use plastic bags.D.If your chair is broken, you can repair it.(&& )40.Which is the best title for this passage?A.A 4Rs rule&&&&&B.Protect the environmentC.Save energy&&&&&D.Good habits
第三部分 写作(25分)Ⅰ.词汇。(10分)(A) 根据句意及汉语提示完成句子。1.We should reuse plastic bags __________ (而不是) throwing them away.2.We can sort waste paper and soft cans __________ (以便) they can be recycled.3.Many poor people live in the houses without __________ (用电的) light.4.There are many _________ (毛巾) in the box.5.I don’t know how to do it. Could you __________ (提供) me some useful advice?(B) 根据句意,用所给单词的适当形式填空。6.These tin bottles were collected for _____ (recycle).7.In some countries such as India, shaking the head means _______ (agree).8.In my hometown, we have _______ (reuse) some waste things for producing energy again.9. _______ (nod) your head if you agree with me.10.The earth is _______ (shake), and there must be an earthquake (地震)。Ⅱ.英汉互译。(5分)11.你们是怎样处理塑料袋的?How do you deal with _____ _____?12.那个小女孩的父母决定待在家里不出去了。The girl’s parents have decided to stay home_____ _____ going out.13.当你离开教室的时候, 应该随手关灯。You _____ _____ turn off the lights when you leave the classroom.14.说比做更容易。_____ said than_____.15.行动胜于言辞。Well, _____ speak louder than _____.Ⅲ.书面表达。(10分)“保护环境,人人有责”,请以How to Be a Greener Person 为题,写一篇有关环保的短文,并适当发表你的看法。(80词左右)&听 力 材 料Unit 2& Topic 1Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。1.In some cities there is too much noise pollution caused by cars.2.Litter influences the look of our cities.3.Light pollution is harmful to our eyes.4.Many factories pour waste water into rivers, lakes and so on.5.Sometimes people use chemicals too much in their fields.Ⅱ.听句子,选择正确答语。每个句子读一遍。6.What’s wrong with Ann?7.Don’t you think his radio is too noisy?8.Do you like living in China?9.What about going to West Hill for a picnic?10.What were you doing when your mother came home?Ⅲ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。Many places in the world need more fresh water than they already have. Every country is trying to find ways to turn salt water into fresh water.In some places, the sun isn’t hot enough or it does not shine every day. In such places, people get fresh water from the sea by heating the sea water. This way costs more money, but it works faster than the sun.And heating isn’t the only way to get fresh water from salt water. People are trying some other ways. One way is to cool the sea water below zero. The fresh water will turn into ice first. Take the ice out. That’s the fresh water you want.Which way is the best? The one that produces the most fresh water with the lowest price. There may be a different way for each place.Ⅳ.听短文,回答问题。短文读三遍。Mr. White works in an office. Every morning he has breakfast with his wife at half past seven, and then he reads newspapers, drinks a glass of milk and finally leaves home at eight o’clock to take the train to his office. One morning he was still sitting at the breakfast table and reading newspapers at five past eight. He didn’t seem to be in a hurry and asked his wife for another glass of milk. “Another glass?” his wife asked, “but aren’t you going to the office today?” “The office?” he looked up from his newspaper and said in surprise, “am I not in my office?”Topic 2Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。1.Cutting down too many trees is harmful to human beings, animals and plants.2.The farmland changes into deserts in some places.3.As we know, throwing rubbish here and there is a bad behavior.4.The flood washes the earth away.5.Don’t smoke in public! It’s impolite.Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。6.M: Where have you been, Lily?W: I’ve been to a factory.M: What did you do there?W: I went to see if the factory was pouring waste water.7.M: How long have you been a member of Greener China, Kate?W: For about 5 years.M: What have you done these years?W: I’ve written many reports on the environment.8.M: Who is in the classroom?W: All the students are on a field trip. There is nobody in the classroom.9.M: Lucy, come here and read the news, please.W: What is it about?M: It’s reported that the government has cut off the water supply of Harbin City.W: Why did the government do that?M: Because a chemical factory polluted the Songhua River.10.W: Have you ever drawn pictures on public walls?M: No.W: That’s very good. You have already helped protect our environment.M: I think it’s our duty.Ⅲ.听对话及问题,选择正确答语。每段对话读两遍。11.W: When are you going to the chemical factory?M: Everyone wants us to go there next Friday.Q: When will they go to the chemical factory?12.W: Shall we have lunch at a restaurant near the beach?M: That’s interesting. But I think having it in the open air is more interesting.Q: Where will they have lunch?13.W: When did Tom come here?M: Ten years ago. But he has been at this school for only two years.Q: How long has Tom been at the school?14.W: Stop making such noise! You may disturb your sister in her room.M: Oh, I’m sorry for what I have done.Q: Where are they talking?15.W: The pollution in our city is becoming more and more serious.M: Yes, I agree with you. But the government is trying to solve the problem.Q: What are they talking about?Ⅳ.听短文,完成下面表格。短文读三遍。My hometown is so beautiful. It has changed a lot during the past ten years. The river near the factory is very clear. You can’t imagine what it looked like ten years ago. It was dirty and smelt bad. You could always find rubbish and dead fish in it. Can you see the straight and wide street next to the river? It was once very narrow. Now, in the town, you can breathe fresh and clean air every day. But the air in the past was very bad―it was full of dust all day long. Thanks to the efforts of the government, our environment is becoming better and better.Topic 3Ⅰ.听句子,选择正确图片。每个句子读一遍。1.Turn off the lights when you aren’t using them.2.You’d better walk or ride a bike instead of taking a bus or a taxi.3.Don’t buy cups or boxes which people can use only once.4.Don’t use plastic bags when you go shopping. You’d better use a basket.5.Give old clothes to poor students in the countryside or reuse them.Ⅱ.听对话,选择正确答案。每段对话读两遍。6.M: Jenny, what do you do to help protect the environment?W: I reuse plastic bags.7.M: Mary, you look sad, please cheer up. Everything will be OK.W: Thank you very much. I hope so.8.M: Mom, listen! There is something outside.W: Oh, nothing, dear. It’s just wind.9.W: I don’t have any money. What about you?M: I’ve run out of it, too.10.W: I want to do volunteer work. What can I do?M: I think you can help spread the message about protecting the environment.Ⅲ.听短文,判断下面句子正(T)误(F)。短文读两遍。Scientists are trying to make the desert into good land again. They want to bring water to the desert, so people can live there and grow crops. They are learning a lot about the desert. But more and more of the earth is becoming desert all the time. Scientists may not be able to change the desert in a short time.Why is more and more land becoming desert? Scientists think people are doing bad things to the earth.Some places on the earth don’t get much rain. But they still haven’t become desert. This is because some green plants are growing there. Small green plants and grass are very important to dry places. Plants prevent the sun from making the earth dry. Plants prevent the wind from blowing the dirt away. When a bit of rain falls, the plants hold the water. Without plants, the land can become desert easily.Ⅳ.听短文,填空。短文读三遍。The earth is our home. We must take care of it. Life today is easier than that of hundreds of years ago, but some new problems have appeared. One of the biggest problems is pollution. We can see it, smell it, drink it and even hear it. Man has polluted the earth. The more people, the more pollution. Many years ago, the problem wasn’t so serious because there were not so many people. Now man is slowly polluting the whole world.&参考答案及解析Unit 2& Topic 1第一部分& 听力Ⅰ. 1.C& 2.B& 3.D& 4.E& 5.AⅡ. 6.B& 7.C& 8.C& 9.A& 10.BⅢ. 11.C& 12.B& 13.A& 14.C& 15.CⅣ. 16.By train.& 17.At eight o’clock.& 18.In an office.& 19.At home.& 20.Because he thought he was in his office.第二部分& 基础知识运用Ⅰ. 1.A& 根据答语判断,本题考查带有“for+一段时间”的完成时态。2.D& 现在完成时表示从过去某一时刻延续到现在的一段时间,往往用for,since短语来&表示。for+一段时间,since+过去时间点或从句,所以根据ten years ago选择D项。3.B& much too 后接形容词、副词; too many 后接可数名词复数; too much 后接不可数名词, pollution 是一个不可数名词,故选B。4.D& 本题考查at least和no+adj.(比较级)+than,表达的含义是“至少它不比你买给我的&(花)差。”5.B& stand作及物动词,意为“忍耐,容忍”后接名词、代词或动名词作宾语。6.C& 本题考查make sb. do sth. 这一结构。7.B& 动词(组)作主语,应用其动名词-ing形式。8.B& 本题主要考查yet在现在完成时态中的运用,yet用于否定句和疑问句中,already&用于肯定句中。9.B& There be+sth./sb. doing sth. 为固定句型,意为“有某人或某物正在……”。10.A& see+宾语+doing,表示看到某动作正在进行。Ⅱ.11.Where have you been?12.How did you go there?13.Have you ever been there before?14.Whom did you travel with?15.How long have you been away?Ⅲ.16.A& see看,throw扔,drop丢,clean弄干净,根据题意此处选A。17.D& 本句的题意: 我能在三分钟内走到那儿。in three minutes表示3分钟内,故选D。18.C& 本题考查so … that … 句型表示“如此……以至于……”。本句题意: 但是有一天,&这儿有那么多的垃圾,让我很不高兴。符合题意,故选C。19.B& 本题考查系动词+形容词。根据题意可知: feel happy感到高兴。20.A& 本句分析句子结构,有一个介词短语after I started to pick up litter修饰ten minutes&来作时间的定语,指“捡了十分钟的垃圾后”。所以选A。21.C& 由four times a year一年四次,表示频度,可看出此处时态用一般现在时。22.D& 从全文来看,作者为了保护环境而去捡垃圾,这件事不是让“我”感到累、难过、&有趣,而是一种责任和成就感。所以此处选择D项。23.C& any在此处表示“任一”,本句含义是“如果垃圾中有任何能够回收再利用的,我&都把它留下来”。A、B两项均修饰可数名词,而litter是不可数名词,D项不符合题意。24.A& until后跟短暂性动词,表示“直到……才”,从题意来看只有A项符合。25.B& 根据题意“我只是做了一点事去帮助地球。”此处是用不定式短语来作补语。Ⅳ.(A)26.A& 从第一段We have changed our planet in many ways. 得知人类使地球改变了很多。27.B& 文章中主要讲述了水、空气和土壤三个方面的污染。28.A& 本题考查了反义疑问句的答语。根据语法,C、D两项首先排除。B项意为“是的,&不严重。”根据全文及生活常识,污染已成为世界上最大的问题之一,因此B项排除。29.A& 由第一段最后一句可知,我们的所作所为more are not good for the earth。故选A。30.B& 墨西哥城由于严重的空气污染已失去了往日的美丽,故A项排除。现在不是很少&的农民使用农药,而是大部分,故C项排除。工厂、汽车等引起的是空气污染而不是土地污染,故D项排除。(B)31.F& 文章第一段的结尾Noise is a loud or unwanted sound. 已讲明了什么是噪音。本句&陈述与原文不符,故为错误。32.F& 从文中第四段首句可得知分贝是测量声音的单位。本题陈述的内容与原文不符,故为错误。33.F& 从第三段Doctors have found that these people have trouble in sleeping. 一句中可得到答案。34.T& not all部分否定,意为“并非所有的都”。 这个问题在And, to some people, rock music&is also a noise. 一句中得到答案。35.T& 从阅读本文可得此答案。(C)36.Because they couldn’t understand the teacher’s definition (定义) of water.37.Water has no color and no smell.38.Because the water is getting dirtier and dirtier.39.No, I don’t think so.40.They agreed with him.第三部分& 写作Ⅰ.(A)1.singing& 2.to breathe& 3.disturb& 4.influences& 5.harm(B)6.produce& 7.waste& 8.several& 9.been in the army& 10.bloodⅡ.11.pollution& 12.pollutes& 13.louder/loudly& 14.easily& 15.livingⅢ.参考范文: Saving the EarthHow to protect the environment has become one of the biggest problems in the world. There are many kinds of pollutions around us, such as air pollution, noise pollution, water pollution and light pollution. We can find that rubbish not only pollutes our environment but also harms people’s health. So we should not throw rubbish everywhere. Some factories pour waste water into the rivers and the lakes. The behavior of these factories will pollute the water, and sometimes it can kill the fish living in them.We have only one earth. We must keep our environment clean and tidy. We must try our best to protect her, and make our home more beautiful.Topic 2第一部分& 听力Ⅰ.1.D& 2.E& 3.A& 4.C& 5.BⅡ.6.C& 7.B& 8.A& 9.C& 10.BⅢ.11.C& 12.C& 13.B& 14.C& 15.CⅣ.16.clear& 17.narrow& 18.straight& 19.fresh& 20.clean第二部分& 基础知识运用Ⅰ.1.B& 考查不定代词。不定代词带定语要后置,本句是用来表达邀请的,所以不定代词仍&用something, 而不用anything。2.D& 本题考查固定短语as a result (of)。3.B& 根据题意“这台洗衣机容易操作,任何一个人在短时间内都能学会使用它”, anybody任何人,因此,选择B项。4.D& somewhere表示“在某处”;anywhere用于肯定句中表示“在任何一个地方,在某&处”;everywhere用于陈述句中表示“各处,到处”;nowhere表示“无处,任何地&方都不”;只有D项符合题意。5.B& not与both, all, everybody 等不定代词连用时表示部分否定,其他三个都表示全部否定。6.D& 本题考查短语cut down砍倒。根据本题的含义“在每年砍掉树后我们必须种植更多的树”,本题应选cut down,当这类动词+副词短语后接代词作宾语时,要把这个代词放在词组中间,故选D项。7.A& 本题考查keep sb./sth. from doing sth. 这一结构,表示“阻止(避免)某人/某物做&某事”。8.B& everything表示“所有事情”,anything表示“任何事情”,根据本题含义“所有事情&都准备好了吗?”应选B。9.A& none of sb./sth. 意为“没有一个,毫无”,其后动词一般用单数,应选A。10.C& 该句为让步状语从句,句意为“梁丽经常帮助人,尽管她很忙。”正确答案为C。&注意:although不可和but连用。Ⅱ.11.C& 12.D& 13.E& 14.G& 15.BⅢ.16.B& 本句话的含义是许多良田已经变成了沙漠。B项的rich表示“肥沃的,富饶的”,&其他各项都不符合。17.B& on time 按时,all the time表示“一直,始终”, in time 及时,no time不是固定&短语,根据题意选择B项。18.C& 本句前后两部分从语义上看构成因果关系,所以选择C项。19.A& “in+时间”表示将来的一段时间内,用将来时态。20.C& 森林消失,导致许多植物消亡,动物失去家园。故选C项。21.A& look like 看上去像,look up 查找,look at 看,look out 小心,分析题意,A项符&合题意。22.D& 根据后一句中的get hot and dry来理解此处是缺雨。23.B& 气候变坏了,生活对每个人来说将会是艰难的。所以选择B项。24.B& 根据上下文推断森林消失,气候改变,我们的居住环境将会变得越来越糟。25.C& 本题考查It’s+adj./n.+to do sth. 这一固定结构,并根据句意“保护环境是我们的&责任”。故选C。Ⅳ.(A)26.T& 从But many wild animals are facing the danger of dying out 一句以及文中叙述了人&类捕杀动物等都说明野生动物的数量在锐减。27.T& 随着城市的发展,土地的需求量增大,人们常常会毁林开荒,所以动物的生存空&间在逐渐变小。28.F& 人们杀死动物往往是要获取它们的皮毛、牙齿或肉,并不仅仅是为了娱乐。29.F& 从野生动物数量的锐减上可以看出,人们对它们的伤害根本没有停止,野生动物&还没有处于安全的状况。30.T& 从整篇文章可看出动物是人类的朋友,我们应该共同携手保护它们。(B)31.B& 本文介绍了几种生活中常见的保护环境的方法。通观全文可知应选B。sign是标&记, advertisement是广告, notice 是通知,都不对。32.C& B错,短文告诉我们 “Stop pouring dirty water into the rivers or lakes nearby”; 由“You don’t have to wait until Earth Day to do these things”可知D错;比较A、C,C可以由原文第五段直接得知,故选C。33.B& 题目问我们自己通过怎样的方式来节约用纸,A与短文第五段不符,不选;C、D本身没错,但并不是节约用纸的办法。34.C& 题目问哪个是错的,由短文第五段可知C错,故选C。35.A& 综观全文,短文主要讲如何保护环境和地球的措施,故选A。(C)36. and 从Trees provide man and animals with food to live on the earth. 一句中总结得出此答案。37. important 从文章中可知树木不仅给人类提供了夏日的荫凉还有食物、木材及其他的产品,而且还能有效地防止干旱及洪涝灾害的发生,所以说树木对人类既有用又重要。38. shade 在炎热的夏季,树木可以给人类和动物提供荫凉。39. floods 从The third important way is that trees help to prevent droughts and floods. 一句中总结得出此答案。40. down 人类的滥砍滥伐已使森林数量锐减,如果我们不想失去我们最好的朋友――树木的话,必须阻止这种事情的发生。另外本句还考查stop … from doing sth. 阻止……做……第三部分& 写作Ⅰ.(A)1.period& 2.hole& 3.level& 4.behavior& 5.rises(B)6.none& 7.earth& 8.sand& 9.Although& 10.producersⅡ.11.here, there& 12.from washing13.everything possible /our best14.changed/ turned, leaving& 15.cut offⅢ.参考范文: My hometown lies at the foot of a small hill. A small river passes by it. There was a chemical factory to the south of my hometown two years ago. It sent out a great deal of waste gas into the air and poured lots of waste water into the river. The terrible pollution was harmful to us as well as to the environment.Nowadays, the government has done something to protect the environment and prevent it from being polluted. Now, my hometown is becoming more and more beautiful.Topic 3第一部分& 听力Ⅰ.1.C& 2.A& 3.E& 4.B& 5.DⅡ.6.C& 7.B& 8.C& 9.C& 10.CⅢ.11.T& 12.T& 13.F& 14.T& 15.TⅣ.16.take care of& 17.hundreds of& 18.have appeared& 19.the more& 20.so many第二部分& 基础知识运用Ⅰ. 1.B& 本题考查一般现在时指将来,表示按日程表将要发生的动作或事件。故选B。&2.D& 本题考查并列句,本句表示转折关系,or在这里意为“否则”,故选D项。&3.A& 本题考查情态动词ought to,意为“应该,应当”,无人称、数和时态变化,后接&动词原形。4.C& 本题考查并列句,本句表示转折关系,while有“而”的意思,故选C项。5.A& rather为副词不直接接动词ing形式,while与but都接句子,有转折之意,instead of&&后接动词-ing形式,故选A。6.A& so that 引导目的状语从句。故选A。7.B& be supposed to意为“应该,理应”,同should同义,但形式不同,ough to是情态&动词后接动词原形,故正确答案为B。8.C& run意为“奔跑;控制;管理”,此处为“发动,使工作”的意思。其他选项均与题意不符。故选C。9.C& at times有时,in time 及时,on time准时、按时,at the same time 同时。只有C&项符合题意。10.A&本题考查并列句,根据题意: 他很富裕,他也很幸福。而不表示因果关系,所以&&用and连接。Ⅱ.11.D& 12.G& 13.E& 14.C& 15.BⅢ. 16.B& 由于选项在本句中作谓语而谓语应为动词,故排除A、C两项。ride bikes to work骑自行车去上班,故选B。17.A& 本句的if从句提示如果有更多的人骑自行车上班的话,那么就会减少汽车的数量&以及对空气的污染。car是可数名词,故选能修饰可数名词的few的比较级。18.B& 本题考查have … for 表示“有为自行车而专设的特殊道路”。for在这里表示目的。19.A& 本句中有否定词no, 而yet多用于完成时态的否定句和疑问句中。20.D& 根据上下文看此处的含义是“并不是每个人都认为这是个好主意”。分析选项,&只有idea符合题意。21.D& either用于否定句末,表示“也”的含义;also也表示“也”之意,但用于肯定句中。22.C& 本题考查too … to … 句型,表示“太……而不能……”。23.B& 根据上下文此处应填something“有些事情”,用于肯定句;anything“任何东西”,&用于否定句和疑问句;nothing“没有什么”,表示否定。24.A& be closed to表示“对……关闭”,而be open to表示“对……开放”,由Something &has been done about it. 可看出,此处应是禁止汽车入内的,所以选择A项。25.B& 本题用不定式作目的状语,而D项不符合题意,所以选择B项。Ⅳ.(A)文章大意: 日常生活中我们经常会使用一次性物品,尤其是塑料制品。扔掉的塑料制品越多,造成的污染就越重,给人类带来的危害就越多。为了我们的世界更美好,人人都应该从我做起,从小事做起。26.T& 由第二段“许多客人都喜欢这样,因为他们可以不用带自己的东西了。”一句总结得出。27.F& 北京的一些宾馆不再提供的是一次性生活用品而不是免费的电视节目。28.F& 塑料的分解需要100到400年的时间,所以说它分解很容易是错误的。29.F& 从After using a plastic bag, wash it out and let it dry. Then use it over and over again 得知“最好扔掉它”是错误的。30.T& 这也是本篇文章的作者所发出的呼吁,因此是正确的。(B)文章大意: 空气污染来源于工厂、发电站和汽车的尾气。混合于烟雾中的化学物质对自然和人类造成了极大的伤害。31.D& 由文章的第一句话Air pollution comes from factories, power stations and cars. 中得知。32.D& 从And this“chemical rain”gradually destroys trees in the forests and kills fish in the &lakes. 中得知chemical rain对环境有害。33.B& 考查分数表达法。a quarter 四分之一; a half 一半; three quarters 四分之三; a &third 三分之一。34.D& A、C两项为印度空气污染所造成的损害。B项本文未提及。35.D& lose one’s sight 意为“失明”,故C项正确;人们接触到这种有害气体导致失明,&证明这种气体有毒,故A项也正确。(C)36.A& 由If you want to reduce waste, you should use things wisely. 一句可找到答案。37.C& 可乐罐子的回收再利用程序应为: 收集废旧的罐子―送到工厂―压平―熔化。38.D& 根据文章:A项扔掉旧衣服不符合再利用原则;B项应属于Recycle原则;C项属于Reduce原则。39.D& repair意为“修理,修补”。D项的意思为: 如果椅子坏了,你可以修理它。符合&Repair原则。40.A& 本文的中心思想主要围绕的是4R原则。第三部分& 写作Ⅰ.(A)1.instead of& 2.so that& 3.electric& 4.towels& 5.offer(B)6.recycling& 7.agreement& 8.reused& 9.Nod& 10.shakingⅡ.11.plastic bags& 12.instead of& 13.ought to& 14.Easier, done& 15. wordsⅢ.参考范文: How to Be a Greener PersonIt’s our duty to protect the environment around us. The three Rs―reduce, reuse and recycle―are important. I think we’d better not buy bottles or boxes which people can only use once. We should turn off the lights when we are not using them. We can give old clothes to others to reuse them. When we go shopping, we’d better take a cloth bag rather than use plastic bags. We shouldn’t throw things away if they can be reused, repaired or recycled. It’s important for us to protect animals and plants. We are supposed to prevent the factory from pouring waste water into rivers, lakes and so on. If everyone is doing that, our world will become more and more beautiful.&文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 how it is made 的文章

随机推荐