翻译!buyreplace suppliess是买东西...

用英语翻译我在哪能买到中国生产的日常用品_百度知道
用英语翻译我在哪能买到中国生产的日常用品
Where can I buy daily supplies made in China?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
其他1条回答
Where can I buy the daily necessities which were made in China?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语高手们!求翻译下面的句子~用英语额,谢啦~(详细请看补充)_百度知道
英语高手们!求翻译下面的句子~用英语额,谢啦~(详细请看补充)
有我们需要的辅导书。东湖公园在四十一中学附近。学校的对面是一个没有建好的小区学校旁有许多商店,那里有我们所需要的学习用品。还有许多书店
提问者采纳
There are many school supplies here and many bookstores where we can buy reference books. East Lake Park is next to the 41th middle school.
Across from the school is a district which wasn't built yetThere are lots of stores near our school
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
From an old English teacherWish you success in your study.
the school is a district which hasn&#39. Besides, there are many bookstores where we can buy coach/guidance /reference books,where there are many school supplies for us. The East Lake Park is next to No 41 Middle School. 相信这是最佳答案哦There are lots of storet been built yet
there're many stores around school and they supply all we need for school. There're also many bookstores where we can get exercise books.there's an unfinished community across the school.the Dong Hu park is next to the 41th middle school.p.s.辅导书太中国了。。。加拿大根本没这概念所以我也不太清楚应该怎么翻译:D
There are many shops near the school , where there is the stationery we need . And there are also many bookstores , which have the reference book we need . There is a half-completed housing estate across from the school . The East Lake Park is near to Middle school No.11.
There are many store near the school,there have lots of school stationary which we need.Also,there are many book store,there have the book which we need. There have a neiborhood in buiding are opposite to our school.The East Lake is nearby from the 41 school.这中不中?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
supplies是什么意思
中文翻译补充供给供应品机物料消耗日常用品物料,辅料祖普利斯:&&&&adv. =supplely.
例句与用法Could they supply food for the guerrillas ?他们能供给游击队食品吗?Time is vital as supplies are short .由于补给缺乏,时间是极其紧迫的。The demand for these goods exceeds the supply .这些货物供不应求。In 1832, supply was taken for five quarters .1832,拿了五个季度的支出。We can use the money for supplies .我们可以用这笔钱来购买器材I am very much aware of the lack of food supplies .我深知食物贮备不足。Supplies are running out , i.e. becoming low .供应品快用完了。In the kitchen i have the small supply .我在厨房里还有些存货。He contracted to supply me with coal regularly .他订约将煤按期供给我们。Develop the economy and ensure supplies .发展经济,保障供给。更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
supplies的中文翻译,supplies是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译supplies,supplies的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved英国消费者的新选择–公平采购(Just Buy) (0篇回复)
什么叫社会企业这里可以下载7个 (0篇回复)
基于4个网页-
...化、集团化的生产布局,目前分为 龙江爱米高(evergo)沙发厂、北滘卡利亚(Caliaitalia)意大利沙发厂和龙江吉室佰(Just Buy)软体套床厂 三个生产基地),实力雄厚,设备先进,拥有大量国内外家具产业尖端人才,是国际上屈指可数的少数高端沙发和软床产品供...
基于3个网页-
就不买东西
都是钱买不到
好物劝败区
我刚才去买东西了
我只买一个
只需购买一次
那就给自己买
更多收起网络短语
Funny cashing gift meaning, I know you have cell phone, so I just buy you cashing.
手机。 有趣的礼物的意思,我知道你有手机,所以我就给你买兑现。
It is better to just buy the best item for the value that it represents to you and your lifestyle.
最好的做法就是买有价值的,那些最好的既能体现你的品味又适合你的生活方式的。
Some people have pooled together hundreds of machines to “mine” Bitcoins. Most folks, however, just buy them on an exchange.
一些人为“开采”比特币汇集了数百台计算机,而大多数人只是通过兑换的方式购买。
You can buy a hat. Or just watch the beautiful sunset.
VOA: special.
So,the editors just buy--completely buy--the text's own mythology and produce all this apparatus around it to help us believe it, too.
所以这个编辑把原稿中的所有想象都保留了,而且说出那么一个有关联的装置让我们更信服。
So I just buy what I'm going to eat for like one or two days.
我买点儿够我吃一两天的东西。
Probably the eternal hope that one of those TiVo competitors will just buy the company outright.
But questions like that are hard to answer, so people are deciding to just buy anyway.
Why not just buy an oil tanker, then retrofit it as a pleasure craft?
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!我经常从学校附近的那家商店买学习用品用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
我经常从学校附近的那家商店买学习用品用英语怎么翻译
I used to buy the office supplies from the store near school
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
学习用品的相关知识