请帮我翻译一下,谢谢了。这是整篇短文翻译。

请帮我翻译一下这篇短文,谢谢哦!!!_百度知道
请帮我翻译一下这篇短文,谢谢哦!!!
Sandra goes out after breakfast.She comes in a shop.Richard,a salesperson,meets her and say,&Can l help you,Miss Green?&
&yes,please.&Says Sandra,&l want a hat.&
The salesman shows some hats to her.She tjink it's warm in the store and puts her own hat on the counter.She doesn't think some of them are cheap.And she doesn't like the other's colors.She chooses and chooses.Richard has to do what she says.But she isn't pleased with any.At last she sees a hat and says,&Well,l take this one.&
&Oh,sorry,Miss Green,&saya Richard,&lt's yours!&
 桑德拉出去早餐后。她有一个商店。理查德,一个销售人员,满足她,说,“我能帮助你,格林小姐吗?”    “是的,请。“说,桑德拉,”l想要一顶帽子。”    售货员向她展示了一些帽子。她tjink在温暖的商店,把自己的帽子放在柜台上。她不认为他们中的一些是廉价的。和她不像其他的颜色。她选择和选择。理查德必须按她说的去做。但她并不满意。最后她看到一顶帽子,说道,“好,我带这一个。”    “哦,额,这是我用翻译软件翻译的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
麻烦大家帮我翻译一篇英文的东西,小妹在这里先谢谢了!
文章地址如下
组合,你不应该把你所有的蛋放入一个篮子。 透过多元化将危险减到最少。 多个收益来源、多种产品、多个服务,多商店。。。任何的。 Dont' 超过你能处理的 overdiversify。 让充足的时间充分地发展有希望的现在计画。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!急!!请帮我翻译一下这篇短文 谢谢!!~~~_百度知道
急!!请帮我翻译一下这篇短文 谢谢!!~~~
It's taken down simply for myself,and the unique one... Somehow I was acquainted with you,so great the feeling is,cause you're really a beauty. As I was confused,you turned up,I can never thank you enough.What you said--I'll always remember.Maybe someday I'll memorize what happened and what you said--no matter what I'll be like at that time,I truly appreciate having a friend just like you. Never will I say the life is boring,right from that moment you told me.I've realized there'll be so much I have to face.In fact,you are in the same situation,I have to say thank you again that you showed me your experience with a little regret and something else,you know that may be very helpful for me. Frankly speaking,I'm fond of you,so much,so much.Though you're older than I...people know me know that I only like girls or women who're older than I.That's a public secret,but you may not have known. Yes,perhaps you think that's a joke,i'm just kidding-I don't care,originally I don't have any hope.But each of my words is true. You are a girl of the kind that I've never met before,so special,so rational,so gentle,and of course,so pretty,and whatnot.Good girl as you are,of course you are not perfect,so I'm very interested in seeing you are in angry,I guess what that will be like...Well,it's better not to imagine that sence. God blesses me that I can be with you...for my whole next life. And in the end,wish you the best,Young~ 谢谢 哪位英语好的人士帮下忙~~不慎感激~~
提问者采纳
。。。。。基本上就是在感谢,告白。。有一两个地方有些矛盾。。感觉也怪怪的。。。但,无聊帮你翻翻吧到最后只有我和你,那个特别的你不知不觉中,我更深的认识了你,这感觉很好,因为,你的确很美丽你在我迷茫的时候出现,令我无以回报。你告诉我的,我不会忘记。或许有一天我会想起你我的种种,不管那时情况如何,我会一直珍惜有你这个朋友自从你的话后,我不会再说生活无趣。已经明白,仍有那么多需要我去面对。其实,你又何尝不是如此?再次谢谢你,尽管不方便,你却仍旧向我展现你的经历,就因为这样子能够帮到我。老实说,我喜欢你,很喜欢很喜欢。。虽然你比我大。。。人们都知道我喜欢比我大的女生。这个公众秘密,你不一定知道是,你可以把这当成玩笑。我也看得很开,毕竟本来就不抱着什么希望。但是,我句句属实从来没见过你这种女生,那么特别,那么理性,那么温柔,当然,那么美丽。人无完人,我很想见你这种好女生生气的样子,那会是怎样的呢?呵呵,还是别想好了但愿上苍能让与你共度来世。。。用我下一生的全部最后,祝你一切顺利,青春常驻
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
自己去翻译网不就行了么???????
到最后只有我和你,那个特别的你不知不觉中,我更深的认识了你,这感觉很好,因为,你的确很美丽你在我迷茫的时候出现,令我无以回报。你告诉我的,我不会忘记。或许有一天我会想起你我的种种,不管那时情况如何,我会一直珍惜有你这个朋友自从你的话后,我不会再说生活无趣。已经明白,仍有那么多需要我去面对。其实,你又何尝不是如此?再次谢谢你,尽管不方便,你却仍旧向我展现你的经历,就因为这样子能够帮到我。老实说,我喜欢你,很喜欢很喜欢。。虽然你比我大。。。人们都知道我喜欢比我大的女生。这个公众秘密,你不一定知道是,你可以把这当成玩笑。我也看得很开,毕竟本来就不抱着什么希望。但是,我句句属实从来没见过你这种女生,那么特别,那么理性,那么温柔,当然,那么美丽。人无完人,我很想见你这种好女生生气的样子,那会是怎样的呢?呵呵,还是别想好了但愿上苍能让与你共度来世。。。用我下一生的全部最后,祝你一切顺利,青春常驻
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下一篇文章(中翻英),谢谢
帮忙翻译一下一篇文章(中翻英),谢谢
中央空调末端智能节电控制器 ――“观景酒店”节能新武器目前几乎所有的观景酒店(包含海景、湖景、山景等)都会遇到这样的问题:当客人打开观景阳台大门时,室外大量的湿热空气涌入房间内,但室内空调照常工作,造成能源浪费,同时引起空调出风口结露,影响美观,导致客户投诉。如果多数房间都同时打开阳台门,将导致整个中央空调系统负荷加大、回水温度升高,可引起中央空调主机喘振的恶性后果。三友联能源科技有限公司发明的专利产品(专利号:ZL.2)中央空调末端智能节电器(以下简称“节电器”),可以有效的解决这个问题,为酒店大幅度节约能源,减少电费支出。 1、节电器组成:感应器A、发射器B、接收控制器C。 2、工作原理:感应器A、发射器B分别安装于观景阳台门固定侧与活动侧上,接收控制器C接于空调冷冻水二通阀电源回路中。当阳台门打开,感应器A感应与发射器B超出一定距离(约1~2cm)时,发射器B发射信号至接收控制器C 上,通过电路转换控制二通阀回路断开,二通阀关闭,从而停止空调换热。反之,当阳台门关闭,感应器A、发射器B重新合并,发射器B发射信号至接收控制器 C,通过电路转换控制二通阀回路接通,空调恢复正常工作。对于新建酒店,本公司另有一款有线节电器,酒店装修时可预先埋设线路,使数据传输更稳定。 3、节电分析(以大梅沙喜来登酒店为例):现客房每间标准间风机盘管的制冷量为5780瓦(约合1.6冷吨)。按照正常夏季室外温度为33℃计算,白天每小时耗电量为1.8度/每间房,且不算盘管机本身耗电,正常工作情况下室内温度达到设定温度时,风机及电磁阀关闭。房间温度处于设定的饱和状态时,每小时的耗电量为0.8至1度/每间房,甚至更低一些。当客人在房间将阳台门打开时,室外热空气只需要五分钟时间就可以将室内的舒适温度升高到30℃。此时房间内的空调将以最大负荷运转,且对室内温度起不到一点的降温效果。如未安装节电器,将会出现下列不良情形: ☆ 每间房每天每开一次阳台门超过五分钟,就可以浪费0.5度电以上,如果按400间房平均每间房每天只开一次阳台门,那么就可以浪费200度电,如果阳台门开半个小时到一小时以上,冷热交换就可浪费4度电,如果400间房平均每天开一次阳台门达半小时,就一次性浪费度电,且是在很短的时间内。如果有多次开门的情况,浪费就更大了。大量超负荷的冷热交换也会造成冷冻主机的使用寿命降低。 ☆ 经常开门因温差的原因将造成空调风口产生冷凝水,影响美观,且客人容易投拆。 ☆ 因空调风口是木制品,长期有冷凝水容易使木头发黑及发霉.造成经常维修和成本上升。一家酒店400间房平均每天只打开阳台门半个小时即浪费1200度电,一个月将浪费36000度电。若全部安装三友联公司发明的节电器后,按电价1元/度算,半年将节省电费21.6万元,约5~6个月便可收回成本。三友联公司已为深圳大梅沙喜来登酒店、京基假日海湾大酒店、惠州巽寮金海湾喜来登酒店等安装了中央空调末端智能节电器,并取得极佳的节能效果,深受客户的好评。 深圳大梅沙喜来登酒店,安装节电器400套 深圳京基假日海湾大酒店,安装节电器300套 惠州巽寮金海湾喜来登酒店,安装节电器320套&!-ad-&
中央空调末端智能节电控制器 ――“观景酒店”节能新武器目前几乎所有的观景酒店(包含海景、湖景、山景等)都会遇到这样的问题:当客人打开观景阳台大门时,室外大量的湿热空气涌入房间内,但室内空调照常工作,造成能源浪费,同时引起空调出风口结露,影响美观,导致客户投诉。如果多数房间都同时打开阳台门,将导致整个中央空调系统负荷加大、回水温度升高,可引起中央空调主机喘振的恶性后果。三友联能源科技有限公司发明的专利产品(专利号:ZL.2)中央空调末端智能节电器(以下简称“节电器”),可以有效的解决这个问题,为酒店大幅度节约能源,减少电费支出。 : Central air-conditioning end of the smart power-saving controller - an "observation Hotel" energy-saving new weapons almost all of the viewing hotels (including sea, lake, mountain, etc.) will encounter this problem: When the guests open viewing balcony door, a large number of hot and humid outdoor air flow room, but the indoor air-conditioning work as usual, resulting in energy waste, while a vent condensation caused by air-conditioning, affecting appearance, leading to customer complaints. If the majority of rooms are also open balcony door, will cause the entire central air-conditioning system load increase, return water temperature, central air conditioning can cause the vicious consequences of the host surge. 3 Union Energy Technology Co., Ltd. invention patent product (patent number: ZL.2) Central air-conditioning end of the Smart Saver (hereinafter referred to as "saving"), can effectively solve this problem, significantly for the hotel save energy, reduce electricity expenditures. 1、节电器组成:感应器A、发射器B、接收控制器C。 :Saver consists of: sensor A, transmitter B, receive controller C.
2、工作原理:感应器A、发射器B分别安装于观景阳台门固定侧与活动侧上,接收控制器C接于空调冷冻水二通阀电源回路中。当阳台门打开,感应器A感应与发射器B超出一定距离(约1~2cm)时,发射器B发射信号至接收控制器C 上,通过电路转换控制二通阀回路断开,二通阀关闭,从而停止空调换热。反之,当阳台门关闭,感应器A、发射器B重新合并,发射器B发射信号至接收控制器 C,通过电路转换控制二通阀回路接通,空调恢复正常工作。对于新建酒店,本公司另有一款有线节电器,酒店装修时可预先埋设线路,使数据传输更稳定。 :the working principle of: sensor A, respectively B transmitter installed in the viewing balcony door on the side of the fixed side and activities, receive controller C connected to two-way valve air-conditioning chilled water supply loop. When the balcony door open, sensor A sensor and transmitter B beyond a certain distance (about 1 ~ 2cm), the emission signal transmitter B to the receiving controller, C, through the circuit change of control of two-way valve circuit disconnect, two-way valve closed, in order to stop air-conditioning heat exchangers. On the contrary, when the balcony doors closed, sensor A, transmitter B to re-merge, B emission signal transmitter to the receiving controller C, via the circuit switching control circuit connected to two-way valve, air-conditioning to resume normal work. In new hotels, a cable company while saving the hotel renovation can be pre-laid lines, so that data transmission more stable. 3、节电分析(以大梅沙喜来登酒店为例):现客房每间标准间风机盘管的制冷量为5780瓦(约合1.6冷吨)。按照正常夏季室外温度为33℃计算,白天每小时耗电量为1.8度/每间房,且不算盘管机本身耗电,正常工作情况下室内温度达到设定温度时,风机及电磁阀关闭。房间温度处于设定的饱和状态时,每小时的耗电量为0.8至1度/每间房,甚至更低一些。当客人在房间将阳台门打开时,室外热空气只需要五分钟时间就可以将室内的舒适温度升高到30℃。此时房间内的空调将以最大负荷运转,且对室内温度起不到一点的降温效果。如未安装节电器,将会出现下列不良情形: ☆ 每间房每天每开一次阳台门超过五分钟,就可以浪费0.5度电以上,如果按400间房平均每间房每天只开一次阳台门,那么就可以浪费200度电,如果阳台门开半个小时到一小时以上,冷热交换就可浪费4度电,如果400间房平均每天开一次阳台门达半小时,就一次性浪费度电,且是在很短的时间内。如果有多次开门的情况,浪费就更大了。大量超负荷的冷热交换也会造成冷冻主机的使用寿命降低。 ☆ 经常开门因温差的原因将造成空调风口产生冷凝水,影响美观,且客人容易投拆。 ☆ 因空调风口是木制品,长期有冷凝水容易使木头发黑及发霉.造成经常维修和成本上升。一家酒店400间房平均每天只打开阳台门半个小时即浪费1200度电,一个月将浪费36000度电。若全部安装三友联公司发明的节电器后,按电价1元/度算,半年将节省电费21.6万元,约5~6个月便可收回成本。三友联公司已为深圳大梅沙喜来登酒店、京基假日海湾大酒店、惠州巽寮金海湾喜来登酒店等安装了中央空调末端智能节电器,并取得极佳的节能效果,深受客户的好评。 深圳大梅沙喜来登酒店,安装节电器400套 深圳京基假日海湾大酒店,安装节电器300套 惠州巽寮金海湾喜来登酒店,安装节电器320套&!-ad-& :
power-saving analysis (in order to Dameisha Sheraton as an example): Each standard room is room fan coil cooling capacity of 5780 watts (about 1.6 cooling tons). According to the normal outdoor temperature was 33 ℃ in summer terms, the power consumption of 1.8 degrees per hour during the day / per room, and does not power abacus tube machine itself, the normal working conditions under which the indoor temperature reaches the set temperature, fan and solenoid valve closed. Room temperature at a set of saturation, the hourly power consumption 0.8 to 1 ° / per room, or even lower. When the guests in the room to the balcony door open, outdoor hot air only five minutes you can be comfortable indoor temperature to 30 ℃. At this point the room air-conditioning will be the biggest load operation, and a little on the indoor temperature pleasant cooling effect. If not install the Power Saver, will be the following adverse conditions: ☆ per room per day once the balcony door more than five minutes, you can waste more than 0.5 kWh, if the room at 400 per room per day on average only once a the balcony door, it can be a waste of 200 units of electricity, if the balcony door open for more than half an hour to an hour, hot and cold switching can be a waste of 4 units of electricity, if the daily average of 400 rooms to open the door for half an hour once a balcony on the one-time a waste of
units of electricity, and is in a very short period of time. If there are multiple open the case, waste is even greater. Overload the exchange of a large number of hot and cold can also cause frozen to reduce the life of the host. ☆ often open the door because of the reasons for difference in temperature will cause condensation of water produced air-conditioning vent, affecting appearance, and the guests easy to bring complaints. ☆ a result of air-conditioning vent is a wooden products, long term condensate is easy for the black and moldy wood. Caused by the regular maintenance and costs. A hotel room an average of 400 to open the balcony door for half an hour a day that is a waste of 1200 units of electricity a month would be a waste of 36,000 kWh. If all three Union's installation, after saving the invention, according to price 1 yuan / degree calculation, for half a year will save electricity 216,000 yuan, about 5 ~ 6 months to recover the costs. 3 Union Company has Dameisha Sheraton Hotel in Shenzhen, Beijing-based Holiday Inn Bay View Hotel, Huizhou Xunliao Golden Bay Sheraton hotels, central air conditioning installed in the end of Smart Saver and achieved excellent energy-saving effect, deeply customer high praise . Dameisha Sheraton Hotel in Shenzhen, installation Saver 400 sets of Shenzhen Bay Hotel Holiday Inn Beijing-based installation Saver 300 sets Xunliao Golden Bay Sheraton Hotel in Huizhou, installation Saver 320 sets &!-Ad-&
Central air-conditioning end of the smart power-saving controller - an "observation Hotel" energy-saving new weapons almost all of the viewing hotels (including sea, lake, mountain, etc.) will encounter this problem: When the guests open viewing balcony door, a large number of hot and humid outdoor air flow room, but the indoor air-conditioning work as usual, resulting in energy waste, while a vent condensation caused by air-conditioning, affecting appearance, leading to customer complaints. If the majority of rooms are also open balcony door, will cause the entire central air-conditioning system load increase, return water temperature, central air conditioning can cause the vicious consequences of the host surge. 3 Union Energy Technology Co., Ltd. invention patent product (patent number: ZL.2) Central air-conditioning end of the Smart Saver (hereinafter referred to as "saving"), can effectively solve this problem, significantly for the hotel save energy, reduce electricity expenditures.
1, Saver consists of: sensor A, transmitter B, receive controller C.
2, the working principle of: sensor A, respectively B transmitter installed in the viewing balcony door on the side of the fixed side and activities, receive controller C connected to two-way valve air-conditioning chilled water supply loop. When the balcony door open, sensor A sensor and transmitter B beyond a certain distance (about 1 ~ 2cm), the emission signal transmitter B to the receiving controller, C, through the circuit change of control of two-way valve circuit disconnect, two-way valve closed, in order to stop air-conditioning heat exchangers. On the contrary, when the balcony doors closed, sensor A, transmitter B to re-merge, B emission signal transmitter to the receiving controller C, via the circuit switching control circuit connected to two-way valve, air-conditioning to resume normal work. In new hotels, a cable company while saving the hotel renovation can be pre-laid lines, so that data transmission more stable.
3, power-saving analysis (in order to Dameisha Sheraton as an example): Each standard room is room fan coil cooling capacity of 5780 watts (about 1.6 cooling tons). According to the normal outdoor temperature was 33 ℃ in summer terms, the power consumption of 1.8 degrees per hour during the day / per room, and does not power abacus tube machine itself, the normal working conditions under which the indoor temperature reaches the set temperature, fan and solenoid valve closed. Room temperature at a set of saturation, the hourly power consumption 0.8 to 1 ° / per room, or even lower. When the guests in the room to the balcony door open, outdoor hot air only five minutes you can be comfortable indoor temperature to 30 ℃. At this point the room air-conditioning will be the biggest load operation, and the indoor temperature
其他回答 (2)
Central authority air-conditioning end intelligence saves an at present almost all Taoist temple scenery the hotels (inclusion seascape , lake scenery , mountain scenery etc.) city comes across such problem of new weapon of electric controller ? D ? D &Taoist temple scenery hotel & energy conservation: But while the guest opens the Taoist temple scenery balcony entrance door, outside magnanimous sticky air floods in interior air-conditioning works as usual , bring about the sources of energy dissipation within the room,complaint at the same time, arousing the air-conditioning air outlet forming a dew , affecting attractive looks , leading to a customer. Load enlarges to leading to entire central authority air-conditioning system , the damming temperature rises if major rooms open the balcony door all at the same time,may arouse malignant central authority air-conditioning lead plane surge consequence. Three friends unite the patented product (number of the patent that the sources of energy science and technology Ltd. invents: ZL.2) central authority air-conditioning end intelligence saves (the following shorter form &saves electrical equipment & electrical equipment) , can the disbursement resolving this problem , cutting down electric charge in order the hotel reduces the consumption of energy by a wide margin having effect. 1, section of electrical equipment is composed of: Inductor A , emitter B , C receiving a controller. 2, operating principle: Inductor A , emitter B part for on the side of installation Yu Guan scenery balcony door fixation on flexible oblique tones, in the circuit receiving controller C receiving the two valves power source freezing water in air-conditioning. While the balcony door opens , inductor A induction and emitter B exceed certain distance (about 1 ~ 2 cm), on extremely received controller of emitter B launch signal C, by the fact that the circuit change controlling two valve circuit disconnections , two valves close , stop thereby air-conditioning heat transfer. Whereas being closed down as if it be the balcony door ,inductor A , emitter B merge again, emitter B launches extremely received controller of signal C , the circuit puts through by the fact that the circuit change controls two valves, air-conditioning restores the regular job. That the hotel , our company have wired one festival electrical equipment in addition to Xin Jian , the hotel fitting up buries now and then but in advance setting up a circuit, makes data transmission more stable. 3, section of electricities are analytical (take important Meisha Sheraton hotel as example): Among present guest room each room standard, the refrigerating output that wind machine plate is in charge of is 5780 watts (make an appointment with closing 1.6 standard tons). Secretly scheme against according to that the regular summer outdoor temperature is 33 ~C, daytime every hour power consumption is 1.8 degree of/ house per , abacus tube machine does not consume and an electricity per se , the indoor temperature reaches under the condition working regularly when setting up the temperature , groundless machine and electromagnetic valve close. Every hour power consumption spends/ house per for 0.8 till 1 when the room temperature is in the saturation state setting up,even lower few. Serve as a guest during the period of the room opens the balcony door, the hot-air needs five minutes outside only time can elevate the interior comfortable temperature to 30 right away ~C. The air-conditioning within the room will work with the peak load this moment , will gets up and to the indoor temperature less than partial cooling effect. If not having assembled festival electrical equipment, will following bad circumstance appear on meeting: Can waste 200 degree of electricity if the god of the earth opens a balcony door according to average house per of 400 houses every day, may waste 4 degree of electricity if the balcony door opens half hours arriving at the above , cold heat exchange of an hour ☆above thinning out a house every time coming untied every time every day being able to waste 0.5 degree of electricity as soon as time of balcony door exceeds five minutes, the door reaches half hour if 400 houses open a balcony averagely every day , 1200 gives an electric shock with regard to one time dissipation till 1600 degree, And be within very short time. If having the condition opening the door many times,the dissipation is bigger. Life time that can bring about the freezing lead plane also reduces large amount of the cold heat exchange overloading. And ☆often open the door because the difference in temperature cause will bring about air-conditioning place with draught creation condensation water , effect attractive looks, the guest dismantles easy to jump into a. Because the air-conditioning place with draught is a wood product ☆,that the long range has the water condensing uses wood blackout and mustiness easyly. Bring about the cost often keeping a sum in repair rising. One hotel 400 houses average opens half hours of balcony door electricity namely extravagant 1200 degree only every day, one moon will waste 36000 degree of electricity. After saving electrical equipment if all installation three friends the couplets company invents, 1 yuan of/ degree calculates according to the electrovalence, will economize 216,000 yuan of electric charge for the half a year, about 5 ~ 6 moon convenience recoverable cost. The holiday bay grand hotel , the golden Hui Zhou City xun shack bay Sheraton hotel wait for three friendly couplet companies to have assembled central authority air-conditioning end intelligence festival electrical equipment already for important Shenzhen Meisha Sheraton hotel , Beijing base , get and extremely nice energy conservation effect, depths accept customer's favourable comment. Important Shenzhen Meisha Sheraton hotel, assemble the festival electrical equipment 400 set of Shenzhen Beijing base the holiday bay grand hotel, assembles the festival electrical equipment 300 set of golden Hui Zhou City xun shack bay Sheraton hotel , assembles section of 320 set
Central air-conditioning end of the smart power-saving controller - an "observation Hotel" energy-saving new weapons almost all of the viewing hotels (including sea, lake, mountain, etc.) will encounter this problem: When the guests open viewing balcony door, a large number of hot and humid outdoor air flow room, but the indoor air-conditioning work as usual, resulting in energy waste, while a vent condensation caused by air-conditioning, affecting appearance, leading to customer complaints. If the majority of rooms are also open balcony door, will cause the entire central air-conditioning system load increase, return water temperature, central air conditioning can cause the vicious consequences of the host surge. 3 Union Energy Technology Co., Ltd. invention patent product (patent number: ZL.2) Central air-conditioning end of the Smart Saver (hereinafter referred to as "saving"), can effectively solve this problem, significantly for the hotel save energy, reduce electricity expenditures. 1, Saver consists of: sensor A, transmitter B, receive controller C. 2, the working principle of: sensor A, respectively B transmitter installed in the viewing balcony door on the side of the fixed side and activities, receive controller C connected to two-way valve air-conditioning chilled water supply loop. When the balcony door open, sensor A sensor and transmitter B beyond a certain distance (about 1 ~ 2cm), the emission signal transmitter B to the receiving controller, C, through the circuit change of control of two-way valve circuit disconnect, two-way valve closed, in order to stop air-conditioning heat exchangers. On the contrary, when the balcony doors closed, sensor A, transmitter B to re-merge, B emission signal transmitter to the receiving controller C, via the circuit switching control circuit connected to two-way valve, air-conditioning to resume normal work. In new hotels, a cable company while saving the hotel renovation can be pre-laid lines, so that data transmission more stable. 3, power-saving analysis (in order to Dameisha Sheraton as an example): Each standard room is room fan coil cooling capacity of 5780 watts (about 1.6 cooling tons). According to the normal outdoor temperature was 33 ℃ in summer terms, the power consumption of 1.8 degrees per hour during the day / per room, and does not power abacus tube machine itself, the normal working conditions under which the indoor temperature reaches the set temperature, fan and solenoid valve closed. Room temperature at a set of saturation, the hourly power consumption 0.8 to 1 ° / per room, or even lower. When the guests in the room to the balcony door open, outdoor hot air only five minutes you can be comfortable indoor temperature to 30 ℃. At this point the room air-conditioning will be the biggest load operation, and a little on the indoor temperature pleasant cooling effect. If not install the Power Saver, will be the following adverse conditions: ☆ per room per day once the balcony door more than five minutes, you can waste more than 0.5 kWh, if the room at 400 per room per day on average only once a the balcony door, it can be a waste of 200 units of electricity, if the balcony door open for more than half an hour to an hour, hot and cold switching can be a waste of 4 units of electricity, if the daily average of 400 rooms to open the door for half an hour once a balcony on the one-time a waste of
units of electricity, and is in a very short period of time. If there are multiple open the case, waste is even greater. Overload the exchange of a large number of hot and cold can also cause frozen to reduce the life of the host. ☆ often open the door because of the reasons for difference in temperature will cause condensation of water produced air-conditioning vent, affecting appearance, and the guests easy to bring complaints. ☆ a result of air-conditioning vent is a wooden products, long term condensate is easy for the black and moldy wood. Caused by the regular maintenance and costs. A hotel room an average of 400 to open the balcony door for half an hour a day that is a waste of 1200 units of electricity a month would be a waste of 36,000 kWh. If all three Union's installation, after saving the invention, according to price 1 yuan / degree calculation, for half a year will save electricity 216,000 yuan, about 5 ~ 6 months to recover the costs. 3 Union Company has Dameisha Sheraton Hotel in Shenzhen, Beijing-based Holiday Inn Bay View Hotel, Huizhou Xunliao Golden Bay Sheraton hotels, central air conditioning installed in the end of Smart Saver and achieved excellent energy-saving effect, deeply customer high praise . Dameisha Sheraton Hotel in Shenzhen, installation Saver 400 sets of Shenzhen Bay Hotel Holiday Inn Beijing-based installation Saver 300 sets Xunliao Golden Bay Sheraton Hotel in Huizhou, installation Saver 320 sets &!-Ad-&
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 短文翻译 的文章

随机推荐