1._______not so much asno...

阅读理解。
Plants are very important living things. Life can't go on living without plants.This is because plants can make food from air, water and sunlight. Animals get their food from plants, animals and so on, so animals and man need plants in order to live. This is why we find that there are so many plants around us.
1. The passage doesn't tell us ______.
A. why there are so many plants around us
B. we can't live without plants
C. how important plants are for man and animals D. how many kinds of plants there are in the world
2. From the passage, we know that animals and
while plants depend on ______.
A. air, water and sunlight
B. animals and man
C. animals only
3. What will happen (发生) to man if there are no plants in the world?
A.They can go on living.
B.They can't live.
C. They can eat animals.
D. We don't know.
4. Man gets ______ from plants and animals.
C. sunlight
5. Which of the following is right?
A. Man will not be hungry without plants or animals.
B. Plants are food for animals.
C. Animals make food from air, water and sunlight.
D. Plants are not as important for us as air, water and sunlight._科教类阅读 - 看题库
阅读理解。
&&& Plants are very important living things. Life can't go on living without plants.This is because plants canmake food from air, water and sunlight. Animals get their food from plants, animals and so on, so animalsand man need plants in order to live. This is why we find that there are so many plants around us.
1. The passage doesn't tell us ______.
A. why there are so many plants around us B. we can't live without plants C. how important plants are for man and animalsD. how many kinds of plants there are in the world
2. From the passage, we know that animals and
while plants depend on ______.
A. air, water and sunlight B. animals and man C. animals only D. man
3. What will happen (发生) to man if there are no plants in the world?
A.They can go on living. B.They can't live. C. They can eat animals. D. We don't know.
4. Man gets ______ from plants and animals.
A. air B. water C. sunlight D. food
5. Which of the following is right?
A. Man will not be hungry without plants or animals. B. Plants are food for animals. C. Animals make food from air, water and sunlight. D. Plants are not as important for us as air, water and sunlight.
1-5: DABDB鱼我所欲也特殊句式
鱼我所欲也特殊句式
范文一:特殊句式及其他(共3组,每组限时8分钟)[一模题组]1.(2013·南昌一模)It is comforting to see that ________, we are doing our part for the environment.A.as small may be weC.small as may be we
B.as we may be small
D.small as we may be2.(2013·东北三校一模)I am certain by no means ________ his word since he has promised an amount of money to the poor.A.he will breakC.broke
B.will he break
D.did he break3.(2013·辽宁五校协作体第一次联考)________ about the man wearing sunglasses during night that he was determined to follow him.A.So curious the detective wasB.So curious was the detectiveC.How curious was the detectiveD.How curious the detective was4.(2013·青岛一模)Scientists are still wondering ________ the Egyptians built the pyramids so long ago.A.how it is thatC.it is how that
B.how is it that
D.that how it is5.(2013·安徽合肥三校一模)—Was it at 11 o'clock ________ your father came back last night?—Yes, he is always coming back so late.A.thatC.when
D.until6.(2013·山东济宁一模)How close parents are to their children ________ a strong influence on the development of the children's characters.A.havingC.has
D.have7.(2013·安徽省芜湖三校一模)A recent study has found that the number of smokers________ sharply over the past five years.A.is increasingB.are increasingC.has been increasingD.have been increasing8.(2013·皖南八校第一次联考)He is only too ready to help others, seldom, ________, refusing them when they turn to him.A.if neverC.if not
B.if ever
D.if anything9.(2013·郑州一模)—Did you tell her the bad news?—Yes, but I'd rather ________.A.didn'tC.not have
D.hadn't10.(2013·甘肃河西五市一模)Look! The ground is wet. It must have rained last night, ________?A.hasn't itC.mustn't it
B.hadn't it
D.didn't it11.(2013·宝鸡一模)There is so much rain on the island that its annual rainfall reaches ________.A.sixty inches as much asB.as sixty inches much asC.as much as sixty inchesD.as much sixty inches as12.(2013·石家庄高三一模)—Have you seen the film Lost on Journey?—Yeah, amazing! It's ________ than the films I have ever seen.A.any less interestingC.no more interesting
B.much less interesting
D.far more interesting13.(2013·皖南八校第一次联考)A recent survey shows the number of people who shop in stores ________, while far more are shopping online.A.decreaseC.is decreasing
B.decreases
D.are decreasing14.(2013·咸阳一模)When we entered, we found lying on the ground ________ along with her parents.A.was a girlC.a girl was
B.were a girl
D.a girl were15.(2013·安徽重点中学一模)Not only ________ to turn off the lights in the kitchen, but we also failed to lock the front door.A.we forgotC.did we forget
B.forgot we
D.we did forget[二模题组]1.(2013·陕西重点中学高三二模)We pursue happiness, thinking one day we will find it. But ________ it by seeking it.A.rarely will we findC.rarely will find we
B.rarely we will find
D.rarely find we will2.(2013·天津12区二模)No sooner ________ down on bed ________ the telephone rang.A. thanC. than
D. before3.(2013·安徽蚌埠二检)Could it be in the restaurant ________ you had dinner with me yesterday ________ you lost your handbag?A. whenC. which
D. that4.(2013·河北石家庄二模)—________ has brought worldwide attention to China?—Rapid and steady economic growth, of course.A.What do you think it isB.What do you think is itC.What do you think it is thatD.What do you think is it that5.(2013·湖南长沙二模)Either the judge or the lawyers ________ wrong on the case at that moment.A.isC.were
D.was6.(2013·大连二模)We each ________ strong points, but each of us on the other hand ________ weak points.A. haveC. has
D. has7.(2013·咸阳二模)The murderer, together with his two brothers, ________ sentenced to death just now.A.wasC.is
D.are8.(2013·银川一中二模)—Are you pleased with what he has done?—Not a bit. It couldn't be________.A.so bad
B.much betterC.any worse
D.best9.(2013·济南二模)It was during the Ming Dynasty ________ the Great Wall was repaired and extended to take on the appearance it has today.A.whenC.what
D.that10.(2013·陕西宝鸡二检)Not until he went abroad for further study ________ how attached he was to his parents.A.that the realizedC.did he realize
B.had he realized
D.that he had realized11.(2013·江西抚州五校二模)So absorbed ________ in our talk that my brother took a wrong turn on the way to the airport.A.he wasC.is he
D.he is12.(2013·甘肃河西五市二模)In the middle of the forest ________, in which we often went fishing when I was a little child.A.lies a deep lakeC.a deep lake lies
B.a deep lake does lie
D.does a deep lake lie13.(2013·芜湖三校二模)I really can't think of ________ told me you were not coming back till tomorrow.A.it was who thatC.that who was it
B.who was it that
D.who it was that14.(2013·石家庄第二次质量检测)I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in tomorrow's business, ________?A.do IC.can you
B.don't I
D.can't you15.(2013·洛阳二模)This computer is worse than that one you bought last year, but it costs twice ________.A.as manyC.so much
B.as much
D.so many[押题题组]1.—Amazingly, Zhuo Jun got first place for the “China's Got Talent”(中国达人秀) last night.—So wonderfully ________ in the show that he deserved it.A.did he performC.he performed
B.had he performed
D.he had performed2.She realized that it was not the words but the way she spoke to Bruce ________ hurt him.A.whoC.which
D.that3.The number of historic buildings which ________ has reached a surprising figure that we must be aware of.A.has been pulled downC.is being pulled down
B.had been pulled down
D.have been pulled down4.—Jeremy rather than his friends ________ for the accident.—Absolutely. He shouldn't have driven after being drunk.A.are to be blamedC.is to blame
B.are to blame
D.is to be blamed5.In view of the global financial crisis, every possible means ________ to stimulate the economic development in China.A.have triedC.has tried
B.have been tried
D.has been tried6.It was President Xi Jinping ________ visited the navy troops and urged to strengthen naval force on April 9,2013.A.whenC.that
D.he7.________ who had arrested him three times for carrying drugs.A.Before George stood the policemanB.Before George the policeman stoodC.Before the policeman stood GeorgeD.Before George did the policeman stand8.Kate had a terrible time this summer. Not a day ________ without having some .unpleasantness with her sister at home.A.she spentC.did she spend
B.she had spent
D.had she spent9.The Chinese government promised that under no circumstances ________ the efforts to provide universal and low-cost health care.A.it would stopC.would it stop
B.it might stop
D.might it stop10.So quickly ________ is a possibility today may be a reality tomorrow.A.are science and technology advancing thatB.science and technology advancing are thatC.science and technology are advancing what thatD.are science and technology advancing that what解析:选D 考查特殊句式。句意:科学技术进步得如此之快以至于今天的可能性在明天也许就变成了现实。本句“so+adj./adv.”位于句首,句子要部分倒装,故助动词are应提到主语的前面。so ... that 引导一个结果状语从句,在这个从句中含有一个主语从句,主语从句缺主语,故用what引导。11.When the millionaire was young, he was very poor. Only by doing part-time jobs during the summer holiday ________ afford to pay his college fees.A.he couldC.can he
B.could he
D.he can解析:选B 考查倒装和时态。句意:当这位百万富翁年轻的时候,他非常穷。只有在暑假做兼职工作他才能付得起大学的学费。“only+状语”置于句首时,句子应用部分倒装,此处说的是过去的事情,故选B。12.—How unhappy your roommate looks!—Yes, but he's not willing to tell me what it is ________ is troubling him.A.whatC.as
D.that解析:选D 考查强调句型。分析句子结构可知,此处为特殊疑问句的强调句式,其结构为“特殊疑问词+is+it+that+从句”,又因强调句在句中作tell的宾语,应用陈述句语序。故选D。13.The smoggy weather has made us realize ________ terrible problems we are faced with.A.howC.that
D.which解析:选B 考查感叹句。句意:雾霾天气让我们认识到我们面临的是多么严重的问题。terrible修饰句子的中心词problems,故用what。14.Nothing that you say can change his mind, ________?A.do youC.can it
B.don't you
D.can't it解析:选C 考查反意疑问句。句意:你说什么都不可能改变他的主意,难道不是吗?当陈述部分的主语是不定代词something, nothing等时,反意疑问部分的主语要用it。句中的nothing是表示否定含义的词,疑问部分用肯定形式,再根据谓语can可知反意疑问部分应用can it。15.—Which one of these two dictionaries do you advise me to buy, Oxford or Longman? —Well, take Oxford. I think it is the ________ of the two.A.bestC.good
D.well解析:选B 考查形容词的比较级。句意:“牛津词典和朗文词典,你建议我买哪一本呢?”“哦,买牛津词典吧。这两本里我觉得牛津词典更好。”两者作比较,用比较级,因此选B。原文地址:特殊句式及其他(共3组,每组限时8分钟)[一模题组]1.(2013·南昌一模)It is comforting to see that ________, we are doing our part for the environment.A.as small may be weC.small as may be we
B.as we may be small
D.small as we may be2.(2013·东北三校一模)I am certain by no means ________ his word since he has promised an amount of money to the poor.A.he will breakC.broke
B.will he break
D.did he break3.(2013·辽宁五校协作体第一次联考)________ about the man wearing sunglasses during night that he was determined to follow him.A.So curious the detective wasB.So curious was the detectiveC.How curious was the detectiveD.How curious the detective was4.(2013·青岛一模)Scientists are still wondering ________ the Egyptians built the pyramids so long ago.A.how it is thatC.it is how that
B.how is it that
D.that how it is5.(2013·安徽合肥三校一模)—Was it at 11 o'clock ________ your father came back last night?—Yes, he is always coming back so late.A.thatC.when
D.until6.(2013·山东济宁一模)How close parents are to their children ________ a strong influence on the development of the children's characters.A.havingC.has
D.have7.(2013·安徽省芜湖三校一模)A recent study has found that the number of smokers________ sharply over the past five years.A.is increasingB.are increasingC.has been increasingD.have been increasing8.(2013·皖南八校第一次联考)He is only too ready to help others, seldom, ________, refusing them when they turn to him.A.if neverC.if not
B.if ever
D.if anything9.(2013·郑州一模)—Did you tell her the bad news?—Yes, but I'd rather ________.A.didn'tC.not have
D.hadn't10.(2013·甘肃河西五市一模)Look! The ground is wet. It must have rained last night, ________?A.hasn't itC.mustn't it
B.hadn't it
D.didn't it11.(2013·宝鸡一模)There is so much rain on the island that its annual rainfall reaches ________.A.sixty inches as much asB.as sixty inches much asC.as much as sixty inchesD.as much sixty inches as12.(2013·石家庄高三一模)—Have you seen the film Lost on Journey?—Yeah, amazing! It's ________ than the films I have ever seen.A.any less interestingC.no more interesting
B.much less interesting
D.far more interesting13.(2013·皖南八校第一次联考)A recent survey shows the number of people who shop in stores ________, while far more are shopping online.A.decreaseC.is decreasing
B.decreases
D.are decreasing14.(2013·咸阳一模)When we entered, we found lying on the ground ________ along with her parents.A.was a girlC.a girl was
B.were a girl
D.a girl were15.(2013·安徽重点中学一模)Not only ________ to turn off the lights in the kitchen, but we also failed to lock the front door.A.we forgotC.did we forget
B.forgot we
D.we did forget[二模题组]1.(2013·陕西重点中学高三二模)We pursue happiness, thinking one day we will find it. But ________ it by seeking it.A.rarely will we findC.rarely will find we
B.rarely we will find
D.rarely find we will2.(2013·天津12区二模)No sooner ________ down on bed ________ the telephone rang.A. thanC. than
D. before3.(2013·安徽蚌埠二检)Could it be in the restaurant ________ you had dinner with me yesterday ________ you lost your handbag?A. whenC. which
D. that4.(2013·河北石家庄二模)—________ has brought worldwide attention to China?—Rapid and steady economic growth, of course.A.What do you think it isB.What do you think is itC.What do you think it is thatD.What do you think is it that5.(2013·湖南长沙二模)Either the judge or the lawyers ________ wrong on the case at that moment.A.isC.were
D.was6.(2013·大连二模)We each ________ strong points, but each of us on the other hand ________ weak points.A. haveC. has
D. has7.(2013·咸阳二模)The murderer, together with his two brothers, ________ sentenced to death just now.A.wasC.is
D.are8.(2013·银川一中二模)—Are you pleased with what he has done?—Not a bit. It couldn't be________.A.so bad
B.much betterC.any worse
D.best9.(2013·济南二模)It was during the Ming Dynasty ________ the Great Wall was repaired and extended to take on the appearance it has today.A.whenC.what
D.that10.(2013·陕西宝鸡二检)Not until he went abroad for further study ________ how attached he was to his parents.A.that the realizedC.did he realize
B.had he realized
D.that he had realized11.(2013·江西抚州五校二模)So absorbed ________ in our talk that my brother took a wrong turn on the way to the airport.A.he wasC.is he
D.he is12.(2013·甘肃河西五市二模)In the middle of the forest ________, in which we often went fishing when I was a little child.A.lies a deep lakeC.a deep lake lies
B.a deep lake does lie
D.does a deep lake lie13.(2013·芜湖三校二模)I really can't think of ________ told me you were not coming back till tomorrow.A.it was who thatC.that who was it
B.who was it that
D.who it was that14.(2013·石家庄第二次质量检测)I don't believe you can do today's job with yesterday's methods and be in tomorrow's business, ________?A.do IC.can you
B.don't I
D.can't you15.(2013·洛阳二模)This computer is worse than that one you bought last year, but it costs twice ________.A.as manyC.so much
B.as much
D.so many[押题题组]1.—Amazingly, Zhuo Jun got first place for the “China's Got Talent”(中国达人秀) last night.—So wonderfully ________ in the show that he deserved it.A.did he performC.he performed
B.had he performed
D.he had performed2.She realized that it was not the words but the way she spoke to Bruce ________ hurt him.A.whoC.which
D.that3.The number of historic buildings which ________ has reached a surprising figure that we must be aware of.A.has been pulled downC.is being pulled down
B.had been pulled down
D.have been pulled down4.—Jeremy rather than his friends ________ for the accident.—Absolutely. He shouldn't have driven after being drunk.A.are to be blamedC.is to blame
B.are to blame
D.is to be blamed5.In view of the global financial crisis, every possible means ________ to stimulate the economic development in China.A.have triedC.has tried
B.have been tried
D.has been tried6.It was President Xi Jinping ________ visited the navy troops and urged to strengthen naval force on April 9,2013.A.whenC.that
D.he7.________ who had arrested him three times for carrying drugs.A.Before George stood the policemanB.Before George the policeman stoodC.Before the policeman stood GeorgeD.Before George did the policeman stand8.Kate had a terrible time this summer. Not a day ________ without having some .unpleasantness with her sister at home.A.she spentC.did she spend
B.she had spent
D.had she spent9.The Chinese government promised that under no circumstances ________ the efforts to provide universal and low-cost health care.A.it would stopC.would it stop
B.it might stop
D.might it stop10.So quickly ________ is a possibility today may be a reality tomorrow.A.are science and technology advancing thatB.science and technology advancing are thatC.science and technology are advancing what thatD.are science and technology advancing that what解析:选D 考查特殊句式。句意:科学技术进步得如此之快以至于今天的可能性在明天也许就变成了现实。本句“so+adj./adv.”位于句首,句子要部分倒装,故助动词are应提到主语的前面。so ... that 引导一个结果状语从句,在这个从句中含有一个主语从句,主语从句缺主语,故用what引导。11.When the millionaire was young, he was very poor. Only by doing part-time jobs during the summer holiday ________ afford to pay his college fees.A.he couldC.can he
B.could he
D.he can解析:选B 考查倒装和时态。句意:当这位百万富翁年轻的时候,他非常穷。只有在暑假做兼职工作他才能付得起大学的学费。“only+状语”置于句首时,句子应用部分倒装,此处说的是过去的事情,故选B。12.—How unhappy your roommate looks!—Yes, but he's not willing to tell me what it is ________ is troubling him.A.whatC.as
D.that解析:选D 考查强调句型。分析句子结构可知,此处为特殊疑问句的强调句式,其结构为“特殊疑问词+is+it+that+从句”,又因强调句在句中作tell的宾语,应用陈述句语序。故选D。13.The smoggy weather has made us realize ________ terrible problems we are faced with.A.howC.that
D.which解析:选B 考查感叹句。句意:雾霾天气让我们认识到我们面临的是多么严重的问题。terrible修饰句子的中心词problems,故用what。14.Nothing that you say can change his mind, ________?A.do youC.can it
B.don't you
D.can't it解析:选C 考查反意疑问句。句意:你说什么都不可能改变他的主意,难道不是吗?当陈述部分的主语是不定代词something, nothing等时,反意疑问部分的主语要用it。句中的nothing是表示否定含义的词,疑问部分用肯定形式,再根据谓语can可知反意疑问部分应用can it。15.—Which one of these two dictionaries do you advise me to buy, Oxford or Longman? —Well, take Oxford. I think it is the ________ of the two.A.bestC.good
D.well解析:选B 考查形容词的比较级。句意:“牛津词典和朗文词典,你建议我买哪一本呢?”“哦,买牛津词典吧。这两本里我觉得牛津词典更好。”两者作比较,用比较级,因此选B。
范文二:文言特殊句式一、 被动句至激于义理者不然 盖文王拘而演《周易》 屈原放逐,乃赋《离骚》 韩非囚秦,《说难》、《孤愤》 不拘于时盖当蓼洲周公之被逮 不能容于远近 而君幸于赵王臣诚恐见欺于王而负赵 虽万被戮,岂有悔哉 秦城恐不可得,徒见欺永元中,举孝廉不行,连辟公府不就 吾属今为之虏矣 若属皆且为所虏二、宾语前置古之人不余欺也 句读之不知惑之不解 谁为哀者钩党之捕遍于天下 大王来何操沛公北向坐,张良西向侍 客何为者不然,籍何以至此 如或知尔,则何以哉 居则曰,“不吾知也” 自书典所记,未之有也 何以知之技经肯綮之未尝 今日之事何如 沛公安在三、 定语后置蚓无爪牙之利,筋骨之强 石之铿然有声者 持白璧一双冠者五六人,童子六七人 求人可使报秦者省略句木直中绳,(
)以为轮 藏之名山,传之其人 今以钟磬置水中断头置头上,颜色不少变 激昂大义,蹈死不顾 亚父受玉斗,置之地 后数日驿至,果地震陇西 传以示美人及左右 竖子不足与谋樊哙覆其盾于地,加彘肩上 将军战河北,臣战河南 遂于秦王会渑池 为击破沛公军 欲呼张良与俱去 今其智乃反不能及军中无以为乐,请以剑舞 公视廉将军孰与秦王秦时与臣游,项伯杀人,臣活之鼓瑟希,铿尔,舍瑟而作词类活用:名词活用作动词非能水也 微风鼓浪 吾师道也 不耻相师去今之墓而葬焉 其疾病而死买五人之(
)而函之是时以大中丞抚吴者为魏私人 沛公欲王关中 沛公军霸上 籍吏民封府库 范增数目项王 刑人如恐不胜 如会同,端章甫 鼓瑟希浴乎沂,风乎舞雩 三子者出,曾皙后相如视秦王无意偿赵城,乃前曰 宦官惧其毁己,皆共目之 乃使其从者衣褐 左右欲刃相如名词活用作状语君子博学而日参省乎己 余自齐安舟行适临汝事不目见耳闻,而臆断其有无 士大夫终不肯以小舟夜泊绝壁之下人皆得以隶使之 项伯乃夜驰之沛公军 吾得兄事之 常以身翼蔽沛公 头发上指,目眦尽裂 道芷阳间行上食埃土,下饮黄泉 故令人持璧归,间至赵矣 而相如廷叱之 良庖岁更刀,割也使动用法虽大风浪不能鸣也 众不能堪,(
)而扑之 安能屈豪杰之流 项伯杀人臣活之沛公旦日从百余骑来见项王 拔剑撞而破之 比及三年可使足民 宁许以负秦曲 毕礼而归之 臣请完璧归赵意动用法吾从而师之 而耻学于师与其身也则耻师焉 不耻相师孔子师郯子、长弘、师襄、老聃大将军邓骘奇其才 先破秦入咸阳者王之 吾羞不忍为之下 且庸人尚羞之形容词活用作名词是故圣益圣愚益愚 此其志不在小 君安与项伯有故形容词活用作动词亦以明死生之大 素善留侯张良 秋毫不敢有所近 假舆马者,非利足也 不知将军宽之至此也
范文三:特殊句式一、主谓倒置为了强调谓语,有时将谓语置于主语之前。这仅仅是因为语言表达的需要。①甚矣,\汝之不惠(慧)!(《愚公移山》)
译文:“你太不聪明了”②安在\公子能急人之困。(《信陵君窃符救赵》)译文:“公子能为别人困难而急的地方在哪里呢?”二、宾语前置【1】否定句中代词宾语前置格式:主十否定词【不、未、无、莫、毋、弗】十宾【余、吾、尔、自、之、是】十动 ①三岁贯汝,莫我肯顾(《硕鼠》)
译文:“莫我肯顾”应理解成“莫肯顾我”。②时人莫之许(《隆中对》)
译文:“可当时的人并不赞许他(这么看)”③秦人不暇自哀(《过秦论》)
译文:“秦人来不及哀叹自己”。④忌不自信(《邹忌讽齐王纳谏》)
译文:“邹忌不相信自己”⑤然而不王者,未之有也(《齐桓晋文之事》)译文:“这样还不能称王天下,没有这样的事”还有如: 毋吾以也,莫己若也(译:“不能因为我,(他)还不如自己”)成语有:我无尔诈,尔无我虞
(译:“我不欺骗你,你不欺骗我”)从上面的例句中可以得出这样的结论:否定句中宾语代词前置,必须具备两个条件:第一,宾语必须是代词,第二,全句必须是否定句,即必须有否定副词“不、未、毋(无)”等或表示否定的不定代词“莫”。代词宾语要放在动词之前否定词之后。【2】疑问句中代词宾语前置(1)宾语在动词前面格式:主十宾【谁、奚、胡、何、曷、安、恶、焉】十动?①良问曰:“大王来何操?”《鸿门宴》
译文:“张良问公道:,,大王来的时候拿了什么?"” ②问女何所思?(《木兰辞》)
译文:“问女儿在思考什么?”③王见之曰:“牛何之?” (《晏子使楚》)译文:“大王看见了问道:,,把牛牵到哪里?"” ④何伤乎? (《齐桓晋文之事》)
译文:“妨碍什么呢(有什么妨碍呢)?”⑤王曰:“缚者曷为者也?”(《晏子使楚》)译文:“大王问:,,绑着的人是干什么的?"” ⑥吾谁敢怨?(《捕蛇者说》)
译文:“我敢埋怨谁呢?”⑦且焉置土石?(《愚公移山》)
译文:“况且把土石放置在哪里?”(2)宾语放在介词前面3格式:主十宾【谁、奚、胡、何、曷、安、恶、焉】十介十动?①不然,籍何以至此?(《鸿门宴》) 译文:“不这样,我(项羽)凭什么到这个地步呢?” ②谁为哀者?(《五人墓碑记》)
译文:“(你们在)替谁哀哭呢?”③长安君何以自托于赵?(《蟹龙说赵太后》)译文:“长安君凭什么在赵国站住脚呢?” ④国胡以相恤?(《论积贮疏》)
译文:“国家用什么来救济老百性呢?”⑤臆!微斯人吾谁与归?《岳阳楼记》译文:“哦!除了这样的人,我能同谁在一起呢?” ⑥虽生,何面目以归汉?(《苏武传》)译文:“即使活着,(我)凭什么脸面回汉朝去呢?”【3】陈述句中介词宾语前置格式:宾十介十动①钩以写龙,凿以写龙(《叶公好龙》)
译文:“用钩子来画龙,用凿子来雕刻龙” ②余是以记之
(《游褒禅山记》)
译文:“我因此记下了这件事”③一言以蔽之
译文:用一句话来概括它④楚战士无不一以当十(《勾践灭吴》)
译文:楚国的战士没有谁不用一个抵挡十个来拼命的作战的。⑤成语有:夜以继日(译:用夜晚来接着白天)【4】用“之”、“是”作标志的宾语前置格式:主十宾十之(是)十动①夫晋,何罪之有? (《烛之武退秦师》) 译文:“晋国,有什么罪过呢?”②唯弈秋之为听
(《弈秋》)
译文:“只听弈秋的教导”(“唯”译为“只”,下同) ③句读之不知,惑之不解(《师说》)
译文:“不了解句读,不能解答疑惑”④唯陈言之务去
(《答李翊书》)
译文:“只是务必除去那些陈旧的话”⑤父母唯其疾之忧
译文:“父母只忧虑他的疾病”⑥唯马首是瞻
(《冯婉贞》)
译文:“只看我的马头行事”⑦君亡之不恤,而群臣是忧。译文:“我们的国君(晋惠公)不怜恤自己流亡在外,却忧虑着我们群臣”还有如成语:唯利是图 (译:“只图有利的”)唯贤是用(译:“只任用有才的人”)【5】“相”字解释为“动作行为偏指一方”时,可译为“我,你,他(她)”,这时“相”是作宾语放在动词谓语之前,翻译时放在动词谓语的后面。①吾已失恩义,会不相从许(《孔雀东南飞》)译文:“我已经对她没有情义了,决不会答应你”②勤心养公姥,好自相扶将(《孔雀东南飞》)译文:“尽心侍奉婆婆,好好服侍她”③儿童相见不相识,笑问客从何处来(《回乡偶书》)译文:“小孩子看见了我却不认识我” 现代汉语中也有保留,如:请你相信【6】“见”字解释为“动作行为偏指一方”时,可解释为“我”,这时“见”是作宾语放在动词 谓语之前,翻译时放在动词谓语的后面。4①府吏见丁宁(《孔雀东南飞》)
译文:“(我回来时)府吏叮嘱我”②生孩六月,慈父见背(《项脊轩志》)译文:“生下我六个月,父亲就背弃了我(意思是父亲就去逝了)”这种情况在现代汉语里也有保留,如:望见恕(希望你宽恕我);有何见教(有什么指教我的);让你见笑了(让你笑话我了);望见谅(希望你原谅我)。【7】方位词、时间词作宾语时,有时也前置①亚父南向坐
(《鸿门宴》
译文:“亚父范增面向南坐着”②至于北海,东面而视,不见水端(《秋水》)译文:“到达北海,向东看去,看不到水的尽头”三、状语后置我们知道,在现代汉语中状语置于谓语之前,若置于谓语之后便是补语。但在文言文中,处于补语的成分往往要以状语来理解,即翻译时大多数时候要提到谓语前面去翻译。(1)格式:动十以十宾 ①饰以篆文山龟鸟兽之形(《张衡传》)
译文:“用篆文山龟鸟兽的形状来装饰” ②还矢先王,而告以成功(《伶官传序》)
译文:“把箭放回先王灵位之前,禀告大功告成” ③请其矢,盛以锦囊(《伶官传序》)
译文:“并请出那三枝箭,装进锦囊” ④方其系燕父子以组,(《伶官传序》)
译文:“当庄宗用绳索捆绑燕王父子” ⑤申之以孝悌之义
(《齐桓晋文之事》)译文:“把孝敬父母敬重兄弟的事向他们反复讲述”①覆之以掌 (《促织》)
译文:“用手掌覆盖(蟋蟀)”(2)格式:动十于(乎,相当“于”)十宾 ①使归就求救于孙将军(《赤壁之战》)
译文:“让他回去向孙将军求救” ②能谤讥于市朝
(《邹忌讽齐王纳谏》)
译文:“能够在集市上指出我的过错的人” ③且立石于其墓之门(《五人墓碑记》)
译文:“并且在他们的墓门前建立石碑” ④生乎吾前
(《师说》)
译文:“生在我的前面” ⑤风乎舞雩
(《四子侍坐》)
译文:“在舞雩台上吹风”(3)格式:形十于十宾 ①长于臣(《鸿门宴》)
译文:“(他,指项伯)比我长(大)” ②虽才高于世,而无骄尚之情(《张衡传》)译文:“虽然才能比世人高,但却没有骄傲的情绪”四、定语后置在现代汉语中,定语是修饰和限制名词的,一般放在中心词前,这种语序古今一致,在文言文中,除此情况外,也可以放在中心词后。定语放在中心词后面,用“者”煞尾,构成定语后置的形式。那么,在翻译的时候,要注意把后置定语提到中心词前面去翻译。【1】格式:中心词十定语十者 ①求人可使报秦者。(《廉颇蔺相如列传》)译文:“寻找可以出使秦国回来复命的人” ②楚人有涉江者。(《刻舟求剑》)
译文:“楚国有个渡江的人”5 ③荆州之民附操者。(《赤壁之战》)
译文:“荆州依附曹操的老百姓” ④四方之士来者。(《勾践灭吴》)
译文:“四方前来投奔吴国的士人” ⑤村中少年好事者。(《黔之驴》)
译文:“村中有个喜欢多事的年青人”【2】格式:中心词+之+定语+者 ①马之千里者(《马说》)
译文:“千里马” ②僧之富者不能至
译文:“富有的和尚却不能到达” ③国之孺子之游者(《勾践灭吴》)
译文:“吴国出游的年青人” ④石之铿然有声者。(《石钟山记》
译文:“铿然有声的石头”【3】格式:中心语+之+定语 ①蚓无爪牙之利,筋骨之强。(《劝学》)
译文:“蚯蚓没有尖利的爪牙和强健的筋骨” ②居庙堂之高则忧其民,处江湖之远则忧其君(《岳阳楼记》)译文:“在朝廷作官(或居在高高的庙堂),就要忧虑老百姓的疾苦,退隐江湖远离朝廷(或身处遥远的江湖),就要为国君担忧”【4】格式:中心语+而+定语+者 缙绅而能不易其志者,四海之大,有几人与?(《五人墓碑记》)译文:“能够不改变自己志向的官员,普天之下,有几个人呢?”【5】数量词做定语多放在中心词后面。格式:中心语十数量定语 ①比至陈,车六七百乘,骑千余,卒数万人。译文:“等到了陈这个地方,有六七百辆车,千多名骑兵,数万名士兵” ②一食或尽粟一石(《马说》)
译文:“吃东西有时能吃完一石粮食”
范文四:特殊句式(A)课前热身关于祈使句的一个小笑话: 老师:请把马儿跑了这句话转换成疑问句。 小伊万:马儿会跑吗? 老师:正确!很好!现在把它转换成祈使句。 小伊万:驾!其实祈使句在平时生活中到处可见,当对别人发出命令、请求甚至在训斥时都会用到祈使句。 下面这个也是: 作文题目:请以“爱情”为题写一篇作文 要求:1.言简意赅,主题突出 2.该故事必须以悲剧结尾 3.字数不限 正文如下:——嫁给我好吗? ——滚! 哈哈,虽然只是个笑话,但是大家可见,祈使句真是无处不在呀。本讲要求内容 感叹句 祈使句 2. 掌握祈使句的基本句型和反义疑问句 基本要求 1. 掌握感叹句和祈使句的概念及用法知识讲解祈使句一、 定义:用于表达命令、请求、劝告、警告、禁止等的句子叫做祈使句,祈使句最常用于表达命令,阅读详情:因此在学校文法中也常称为命令句。 祈使句因对象(即主语)是第二人称,所以通常都省略。祈使句的动词都为一般现在时,句末则使 用句号来表示结束。例: Go and wash your hands. (去洗你的手。——命令) Be kind to our sister. (对姊妹要和善。——劝告) Look out! Danger! (小心!危险!——强烈警告,已如感叹句) No parking. (禁止停车。——禁止)二、特征 祈使句无主语, 主语 you 常省去; 动词原形谓语当,句首加 don’t 否定变; 朗读应当用降调,句末常标感叹号。三、表现形式 ● 肯定结构: 1. Do 型(即:动词原形(+宾语)+其它成分)。如:Please have a seat here. 请这边坐。 有的祈使句在意思明确的情况下,动词可省略。 如:This way, please. = Go this way, please. 请这边走。 2. Be 型(即:Be + 表语(名词或形容词)+其它成分)。如:Be a good boy! 要做一个好孩子! 3. Let 型(即:Let + 宾语 + 动词原形 + 其它成分)。如:Let me help you. 让我来帮你。● 否定结构: 1. Do 型和 Be 型的否定式都是在句首加 don’t 构成。如:Don’t forget me! 不要忘记我! Don’t be late for school! 上学不要迟到! 2. Let 型的否定式有两种: “Don’t + let + 宾语 + 动词原形 + 其它成分”和“Let + 宾语 + not + 动词原形 + 其它成分”。如:Don’t let him go. / Let him not go. 别让他走。 3. 有些可用 no 开头,用来表示禁止性的祈使句。如:No smoking! 禁止吸烟!No fishing! 禁止钓鱼!四、“let”带头的祈使句 1. 主要用法阅读详情:1)表示“建议”。 这个句型里的 “let”后头紧跟着一个第一人称的代词宾语,如: Let me try. Let’s ... 2)表示“间接命令”或“愿望”。 这句型里的动词宾语是第三人称名词或代词, 如:Let Robert take charge of the marketing department. 2. 用 “let”的祈使句时,必须注意下列几点: 1) “Let”后头除了是不带 “to”的不定式动词之外,还可以是某些适当的副词,如 out, in, down, alone 等: 如: Let the puppy out. Open the windows and let the fresh air in.2)用 “Let’s”时,把谈话者的对象包括在内,如:Let’s try it, shall we? ;用 “Let us”时,并不包括对方, 如: Let us do it by ourselves, will you? 翻译下列各句: 1.咱们一起玩吧!2.请不要迟到.3.回答这个问题.4.我来打开窗户好吗?5.你和我们一起去好吗?感叹句A. 以 what 开头的感叹句 What 在感叹句中修饰名词,以它开头的感叹句主要有以下几种结构类型: 1.“What a(n) + 形容词+单形可数名词(+主语+谓语)”。如:What an important job it is! 那是多么重要 的工作呀! 2.“What + 形容词+不可数名词(+主语+谓语)”。如:What sweet music it is! 多么美妙的音乐啊! 3.“What +形容词+复形可数名词(+主语+谓语)”。如:What delicious moon cakes (they are)! 多么好吃 的月饼啊! B. 以 how 开头的感叹句阅读详情:以 how 开头的感叹句有以下几种常见结构类型: 1.“How +形容词 (或副词) (+主语+谓语) 例如: ”。 How blue the sky is! 天空多蓝啊! How quickly you walk! 你走得多快呀! 2. “How +形容词+a(n) +单形可数名词(+主语+谓语)”。例如:How good a student he is! 他是多好的一 个学生啊! C.一些特殊句式 1.在陈述句、祈使句或疑问句句尾加感叹号变成感叹句。如: He runs so fast! 他跑的真快呀! Do read it carefully! 2.用一个词或词组表达强烈感情的句子也是感叹句。 Wonderful ! 棒极了 Look out 当心! Great! 太棒了! 3.以 there、here 等副词开头的感叹句。如: There she is! 她在那! There goes the bell!铃响了!?感叹句记忆口诀感叹句,并不难,what与how应在前。 形容词、副词跟着how,what后面名词连。 名词若是可数单,前带冠词a或an。 主语、谓语放后面,省略它们也常见。?巧变感叹句在把陈述句变感叹句时,可以根据以下这种方法——一断二加三换位。 “一断” 即在谓语后面断开,使句子分成两部分。如: He works hard. → He works / hard. He is a good worker. → He is / a good worker. “二加” 即在第二部分前加上how(强调形容词、副词)或what(强调名词)。如: He works(how)hard. He is(what)a good worker.阅读详情:“三换位” 即把第一部分和第二部分互换位置,句号换感叹号。如: How hard he works! What a good worker he is!【练习】一 :用What或How来补全以下的感叹句。 1. ______ a pretty girl she is! 3. ______ kind teachers they are! 2. ________ quickly the boy is running! 4. ________ clever the baby is!二 :从所给的四个选项中选出正确的填空。 What What a What an How 2. ________ sad child he is! 4. ________ hard they study!1. ______ happy I am! 3. ______ hot water it is! 5. ______ good young man he is!三 :按要求对下列句子进行句型转换。 1. He listened to his teacher carefully. (该为感叹句) _______ ________ he listened to his teacher! 2. What a clever monkey it is! (该为同义句)_______ ________ a monkey it is! 3.The food is very nice. (该为感叹句) _______ ________ food it is! 4. How sadly they are crying! (该为陈述句)They ________ ________ ________. 5. The Christmas tree is beautiful. (该为感叹句)_______ _______ the Christmas tree is!重难点祈使句的反义疑问句 1. 基本原则 若陈述部分为祈使句,反意疑问句通常用will you, won’t you, would you等: Mail the letter today, will you? 今天就把信发掉,好吗?阅读详情:Try to be back by two, won’t you? 设法两点之前回来,好吗? If you want help, let me know, would you? 如果你需要帮助,告诉我,好吗? 【注】若陈述部分为否定式,则反意疑问句部分只用will you: Don’t forget to post the letter, will you? 请别忘了寄信。 有时根据语境的需要,反意疑问句也可以用can you, can’t you 等: Give me some cigarettes, can you? 给我些香烟,可以吗? Walk faster, can’t you? 走快点,不行吗? 一般说来,用will you, won’t you, would you 等构成的反意疑问句语气较委婉。比较: Be quiet, will you? 请安静,好吗? Be quiet, can’t you? 你不能安静点吗? 2. 当祈使句为Let’s…时 反意疑问句总是用 shall we: Let’s phone her now, shall we? 我们现在就给她打电话,好吗? Let’s go to the cinema tonight, shall we? 今晚咱们去看电影,好吗? 3. 当祈使句为Let us…时 若表示请求,反意疑问句用will you,若表示建议,反意疑问句用 shall we: Let us know your address, will you? 请把你的地址告诉我们,好吗? Let us go swimming together, shall we? 我们一起去游泳好吗? 【注】let’s…只表示建议,所以其后反意疑问句总是用shall we。而let us…既可表示建议请求,也可表示建 议(较正式),其后的反意疑问句要根据这两种不同情况分别使用will you和shall we。 4. 当祈使句带有主语时 有时祈使句带有自己的主语,此时不要将其误认为是陈述句: Jim, you go there to help him, will you? 吉姆,你去那儿帮他,好吗? You girls stand in the front row, will you? 你们女孩子站在前排,好吗? 【注】不要将这类祈使句误认为是陈述句,而误用don’t you这样的反意疑问句.【练习】 :用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 1. It’s an important meeting. __________ (not, be )late. 2. ____________ (not, make) any noise! Your mother is sleeping. 3. ____________ (not, speak) with your mouth full of food and ____________ (be) polite.阅读详情:4. ____________ ( not, talk) and ____________ (read) aloud. 5. ____________ (not, leave) your homework for tomorrow, Larry. 6. ____________ (look) out! A car is coming. 7. ____________ (give) us ten years and just see what our country will be like. 8. ____________ (not, let) the baby cry. 9. Wear more clothes or you ____________ (catch) a cold. 10. Let’s ____________ (not, say) anything about it.例题精讲一、单项选择 1. - Here is a ticket to the magic show, Jason. - Wow! ________ gift it is! It’s my favorite. A. What a delicious C. How nice B. What a nice D. How delicious2. - Listen! Our music teacher is playing the music of Two Butterflies. - ________! A. What a sweet music C. How a sweet music 3. ________ beautiful flowers they are! A. How B. What C. What a D. How a B. How sweet music D. What sweet music4. Mary got good grades in school. ________ excited she is! A. What B. What a C. How D. How an5.Her doctor said: “________ work so hard” A Stop B Don’t C Can’t D No6.. Sindy, ________ to be here at 8 o’clock A is sure B is sure that C will be sure D be sure7..________ when you cross the road. A Do care B Care C Do be careful D To be careful8. ________him the secret, will you?阅读详情:A Don’t tellB Not to tellC Not tellingD No telling9. ________ in bed. It’s bad for your eyes. A Not to read B Don’t read C Don’t to read D Not read10. ________ your child. We’ll look after him. A Not to worry about C Not worry for B Don’t worry about D Don’t worry with11. They are very tired. Why ________ have a rest? A not they B do not they C don’t they D not to12 --You look rather tired. ________ stopping to have a rest? -- All right. A Why not 13 ______ tell a lie. A Hardly B Not C No D Never B How about C Why not to D why don’t14.Please ________ look outside. Look at the blackboard. A not B don’t C aren’t D can’t课堂检测一.将下列句子翻译成英语. 1.这件毛衣真好看!2.那些钢笔太贵了!3.多好的一本书啊!4.这张相片多么有趣啊!5.他是位多么善良的人啊!阅读详情:6.春天多么暖和啊!7.这是一部多么激动人心的电影啊!8.这些问题真难!9.多可爱的礼物啊!10.那个老太太走路真慢!总结复习1. 感叹句中 what 和 how 的功能分别是什么? 2. 感叹句常见的句型有哪些? 3. 祈使句常见的类型有哪些?分别造个句子吧。课后作业 结复习 一 、将下列句子改为感叹句.1.He cooks very delicious food.2.They had a good time last Sunday.3.The girl comes to school so early.4.He told me important news.5.We have a very happy family.阅读详情:6.Mrs. Li found her handbag luckily.7.The plane flies quite quickly.8.She is a very careful student.9.This is an easy problem.10.Your mother looks very young.11.The music sounds nice.12.That is hard work.13.Her son is very naughty.14.He has a useful dictionary.15.Li Ping jumps very high.二. 用 What , What a , What an , How 填空. 1._____________ hot the weather is ! 2._____________hard her father works ! 3._____________long way it is from Guangdong to Paris ! 4._____________fine day it was yesterday ! 5._____________beautiful your voice is ! 6._____________interesting picture-books ! 7._____________lovely baby ! 8._____________strong wind ! 9._____________ sad new he told us !阅读详情:10._____________happy she was last weekend ! 11._____________good weather ! Why not go out for a walk ! 12._____________nice the garden is ! 13._____________difficult work he did ! 14._____________broken the house looks ! 15._____________ happy life we have !
范文五:10
情态动词和特殊句式Ⅰ.在下列各句中填入适当的情态动词1.It ______ (not)be the postman at the door.It's only six o'clock.2.If you ______ go,at least wait until the storm is over.3.They ______ have arrived at lunchtime but their flight was delayed.4.—Why didn't you come to Simon's party last night?—I wanted to,but my mom simply ______ not let me out so late at night.5.—How's your new babysitter?—We ______ (not)ask for a better one.All our kids love her so much.6.I ______(not)go through that bitter period without your generous help.7.—Will you read me a story,Mummy?—OK.You ______ have one if you go to bed as soon as possible.8.I ______(not)worry about my weekend—I always have my plans ready before it comes.9.There ______(not)be any difficulty about passing the road test since you have practiced a lot in the driving school.10.The World Wide Web is sometimes jokingly called the World Wide Wait because it ______ be very slow.11.I ______ not stay for lunch.My brother is coming to see me.12.If I ______ plan to do anything I wanted to,I'd like to go to Tibet and travel through as much of it as possible.13.Tom,you ______ not leave all your clothes on the floor like this!14.—I don't really like James.Why did you invite him?—Don't worry.He ______ not come.He said he wasn't certain what his plans were.15.—No one ______ be compared with Yao Ming in playing basketball.—Oh,you are really his big fan.Ⅱ.用所给动词的适当形式填空1.—Where are the children?The dinner's going to be completely ruined.—I wish they ______ (not be)always late.2.Maybe if I ______ (study)science,and not literature then,I would be able to give you more help.3.We ______ (put)John's name on the race list yesterday but for his recent injury.4.If she ______(come)here tomorrow,she ______(tell)me that.We know she will fly to Beijing tomorrow.5.If I ______(see)him tomorrow,I will give it to him.6.I wish I ______(have)a room of my own when I was a boy.7.I wish I ______(go)to university next year,so now I must study much harder.8.I suggested that he ______(go)there at once.9.He insisted he ______(send)to the city.10.His expression suggested that he ______(pass)the test.11.I was ill yesterday.Otherwise,I ______(take)part in the sports meeting.12.If only I ______(see)the film.13.You ______(come)to the conference yesterday.What was the reason for your absence?14.I ______(work)out the problem,but I was too nervous.15.They insisted that the boy ______(go)with them.特殊句式练习1. It was in 1969 ______ two Americans went to the moon by spaceship.
A. when B. that
C. at that time
D. just then2.
we first heard of the man referred to as a computer specialist in software.
w.w.w.k.s.5A. It was Hilary that
B. That it was from HilaryD. It was from Hilary thatC. It was from Hilary whom 3.He is a good student,and works very hard;.A. so it is with herA. thatA. as
B. so was she
C. so she is D. neither does she w.w.w.k.s.5.u.c.o.m4.Was it when you were talking with a friend under the tree ______ your bike was gone?
C. what D. that D. while 5. Is it the burning of more fossil fuels ______ is resulting in this increase in carbon dioxide ?6. Only after I had known him for some time to appreciate his real worth.A. do I begain B. did I begin
C. I began D. had I begun7.So quickly ____ popular that some people who think his style is vulgar(庸俗的)are worried.A. has Xiao Shengyang becomeC. had Xiao Shengyang become
B. Xiao Shenyang has become
D. Xiao Shenyang became8. There ____ .A. come they--______, I think.A. Because of his unique styleC. His unique style
B. As a result of his unique style
D. Because he invented his unique style
B. they come
C. they are come
D. they will come
9.--What do you think makes the painter so well received?10. The witness suggested that the cheat _________ in prison.A. referred to be put
B. refer to be put
C. referred to put
D. was referred to put11.--How was the televised debate last night?--Super! Rarely ______ so much media attention.A. a debate attractedC. a debate did attract B. did a debate attract
D. attracted a debate12.--Tomorrow is a holiday. Why are you doing your homework now?--I am doing these exercises so that I won’t haveA. to
C. them D. for13. It was too noisy outside. Not until _______ at the top of my voice _______ his head.A. I had he turnedC. had I he turnedA. nor do I
B. I do neither
B. did I did he turn D. I did he turn C. nor will I
D. I will nor 14. If you don’t tell him the true story, _______________.15.--What do you think made him so excited?--_____in the English competition.A. Winning the first prizeC. He won the first prize--I guess, there are only few,
. B. Won the first prize
D. Because he won the first prize 16.--Are there any English story books for us students in the library?A. if anyA. they heard
B. if have B. they had heard
C. if some
C. did they hear D. if has
D. had they heard
17. No sooner the news than they rushed out into the street.18.________ that saw the rise of quite a number of famous women writers in China, such as Zhang Ailing, Xiao Hong and so on.A. During the first half of the 20th century
B. That it was in the first half of the 20th centuryC. It was in the first half of the 20th century
D. It was the first half of the 20th century19.--I' I shouldn't have been so rude to you.--You___________ your temper but that's OKA. did lose
B. have lost C. had lost
D. were losing20. I have recently discovered that _____ is the people you surround yourself with that matters most in life.
D. that语法填空一Paul Lucas can often be seen to be walking around the city of San Francisco. Sometimes people are surprised to see him walking 1.________ any shoes or socks, 2.________ Lucas doesn't mind at all. 3.________ likes to walk barefoot, and so do 640 other members of Dirty Sole Society, the club that Lucas 4.________ (start) years ago. Lucas' idea for this is to encourage others to live 5.________ (free)—free of shoes.According to Lucas, the barefoot life has many advantages. 6.________ most important is simply that it feels good. He also says 7.________ walking barefoot allows you to experience the world directly by touching it with your feet. 8.________ addition, the feet do not smell as much because they stay dry, making
it hard for bacteria to grow. And, of course, 9.________ (walk) barefoot keeps your feet in good shape, so it's actually 10.________ (healthy) than wearing shoes.语法填空二Alice, a shark that lives at the National Sea Life Centre in England, did not start out life as a vegetarian. When she1.________ (bring) in from Florida in 2009, she was happily eating any seafood.2.________, that changed in a few months, and she suddenly stopped eating completely. Deeply3.________ (concern), the centre officials took her in for an X-ray, 4.________ showed that a fishing hook was hiding deep inside her mouth. So they took her to see a doctor who realized the only way to save the shark was performing 5.________ rather risky operation. 6.________ (fortune), things went really well.But just when everybody was happy about the shark's recovery, the history-making shark began changing her eating habit, instead, 7.________ (prefer) to use her sharp teeth to eat vegetables! Although this may sound good, it is not really good 8.________ Alice's health because vegetables cannot provide enough protein that she needs to survive. Shark experts all over the world are confused at Alice's 9.________and they guess that 10.________ may have something to do with the wound the hook caused. But unless she speaks up, nobody is really going to know the real reason.
范文六:过秦论特殊句式判断句1、此四君者,皆明智而忠信,宽厚而爱人,尊贤而重士
过秦论2、关中之固,金城千里,子孙帝王万世之业也3、然陈涉瓮牖绳枢之子,氓隶之人,而迁徙之徒也4、仁义不施而攻守之势异也5、子孙帝王万世之业也倒装句1、定语后置:伏尸百万铸以为金人十二金城千里2、宾语前置:信臣精卒陈利兵而谁何仁义不施,而攻守之势异也崤函之固,自若也3、介词短语后置:陈涉之位,非尊于齐、楚、燕、赵、韩、魏、宋、卫、中山之君也; 锄耰棘矜,非銛于钩戟长铩也;谪戍之 众,非抗于九国之师也余威震于殊俗省略句委命(于)下吏身死(于)人手威振(于)四海士不敢弯弓(射箭)而报怨聚之(于)咸阳以(之)为桂林、象郡蹑足(于)行伍之间而倔起(于)阡陌之中被动句一夫作难而七庙隳身死人手,为天下笑者过秦论特殊句式判断句1、此四君者,皆明智而忠信,宽厚而爱人,尊贤而重士
过秦论2、关中之固,金城千里,子孙帝王万世之业也3、然陈涉瓮牖绳枢之子,氓隶之人,而迁徙之徒也4、仁义不施而攻守之势异也5、子孙帝王万世之业也倒装句1、定语后置:伏尸百万铸以为金人十二金城千里2、宾语前置:信臣精卒陈利兵而谁何仁义不施,而攻守之势异也崤函之固,自若也3、介词短语后置:陈涉之位,非尊于齐、楚、燕、赵、韩、魏、宋、卫、中山之君也; 锄耰棘矜,非銛于钩戟长铩也;谪戍之 众,非抗于九国之师也余威震于殊俗省略句委命(于)下吏身死(于)人手威振(于)四海士不敢弯弓(射箭)而报怨聚之(于)咸阳以(之)为桂林、象郡蹑足(于)行伍之间而倔起(于)阡陌之中被动句一夫作难而七庙隳身死人手,为天下笑者
范文七:老甄退休前是环保局局长。退休后,他最大的爱好便是钓鱼。这天,老朋友老朱打来电话,说要组织一个老年人钓鱼俱乐部,想请他担任俱乐部的会长。老甄一听,当即表示没有问题。  老甄交际广泛,不到一个月,俱乐部成员就发展到了三十几个人。俱乐部每周都会组织一次垂钓活动。市里凡是能钓鱼的地方,都留下了他们的足迹。一时间,老年人钓鱼俱乐部成了市里一道独特的风景线,《城市快报》的记者还专门进行了跟踪报道。  这天,老朱请老甄喝茶,说想在市里的陵子河钓一次鱼。老甄一听,不禁皱起了眉头:“那河里早就没鱼了,怎么钓?你在开玩笑吧?”  老朱说:“这我也知道,唉……我从小在那儿附近长大,很想回味一下小时候的生活啊!”接着,他说起了小时候的事。  那时候,陵子河位于市郊,还没有被城区包围。那时河水甘甜,清如明镜,鱼虾成群。到了夏天,河里到处都是戏水的孩子。每逢周末,老朱都会跟着爸爸到河边钓鱼。也就是在那时,他喜欢上了钓鱼。虽然现在已经鱼虾绝迹,河水发黑,臭味难闻,但这一切都无所谓了,要的就是回味那种感觉。  听到这儿,老甄也不由得感叹,说:“我很理解你的心情,但这河里没鱼,怎么钓呢?”  老朱嘿嘿一笑,说:“只要你出面组织这个活动,至于怎么钓,我自有办法。活动的主题就叫‘回味陵子河’吧,说不定还能吸引媒体的目光呢!”老甄点点头,说:“好!那就帮你完成这个心愿。”  这天,在老甄的带领下,老年钓鱼俱乐部的队伍浩浩荡荡地来到了陵子河边。老朱给每人发了一只小桶。大家接过来一看,桶里装着许多活蹦乱跳的鱼。大家这才恍然大悟,所谓的钓鱼,就是直接把鱼钩在渔钩上,然后放到河里再钓上来。  人们一阵忙活后,纷纷把钓钩扔到了河里。不一会儿,一条条鱼就被“钓”上来了。老人们钓了一辈子的鱼,还从来没有这样钓过,都觉得很好玩,很新鲜。记者们也趁机拿出相机拍起照来。第二天,《城市快报》就报道了这一消息,还刊登了照片。老甄一看,照片上的自己钓起了一条大鱼,正笑得合不拢嘴呢!  一个多月后,老朱拿着当天的《城市快报》来找老甄,说多亏了他,本市刚刚顺利通过了环境考评。老甄不解地问:“这……这跟我有什么关系?”  老朱诡异地一笑,道出了原委。  原来,老甄退休后,继任的刘局长是老朱的外甥。市里计划在三年内参加“宜居城市称号”的评选,市政府放出狠话,说要是今年的环境考评不过关,就叫刘局长下岗。可是,陵子河的污染不是一朝一夕就能治理好的。刘局长来找舅舅老朱出主意。于是,老朱想出了一条瞒天过海的妙计,在领导考察陵子河时,他们去河边假装正在钓鱼。要知道,这考察的地点都是刘局长事先定好的。当领导们坐在车里看到那么多人在河边钓鱼时,自然不会想到河水已受到严重污染。这样考核就过关了。  老甄恍然大悟道:“原来你在利用我,从成立俱乐部开始就在一步步实施你的计划啊。”  老朱说:“哪里哪里,你在任时没有把陵子河的污染治理好,不能把这个烂摊子交给我外甥就一了百了啊。你虽然退休了,也应该为这事出份力,你说呢?”老甄听后,只得惭愧地苦笑了一下。  又过了一段时间,一个网友把老甄在陵子河钓鱼的照片发到了微博上,还附上了标题:《陵子河鱼虾绝迹,这“钓”的是什么鱼》。很快,便引来众网友骂声一片。老甄也被“人肉搜索”出来。这件事最终引起了市政府的重视,为了平息民愤,老甄被“请”到了纪检委……  对此,只有老朱心里最清楚,这是他的一石二鸟之计呀。老甄当了十年的环保局局长,曾经的母亲河陵子河却是越来越臭,政府用于治污的费用都哪里去了?老朱可是憋了一肚子火呀!  (责编:陈思扬 )
范文八:特殊句式1、以其无礼于晋
介词结构后置2、佚之狐言于郑伯曰
介词结构后置3、是寡人之过也。 判断句。4、夫晋,何厌之有?
宾语前置,“有何厌”。1、秦王购之金千斤,邑万家
状语后置、定语后置2、父母宗族,皆为戮没
被动句式3、而燕国见陵之耻除矣
被动句式4、此臣日夜切齿拊心也
判断句式5、今日往而不反者,竖子也
判断句式6、太子及宾客知其事者
定语后置7、仆所以留者,待吾客与俱
判断句式8、燕王拜送于庭
状语后置9、群臣侍殿上者,不得持尺兵
定语后置10、事所以不成者,乃欲以生劫之,必得约契以报太子也 判断句式固定句式11、将奈何(“奈何”,可译为“怎么办”)12、岂可得哉(“岂,,,,哉”,表反问,“怎么,,,,呢”)13、臣乃得有以报太子(有以:有用来,,,,)14、而卒惶急无以击轲(无以:没有用来,,,,)1. 人方为刀俎,我为鱼肉
判断句式2. 财物无所取,妇女无所幸
没有,,的(人、事、物)3. 秋毫不敢有所近
有,,的(人、事、物)4. 沛公安在 宾语前置5. 楚左尹项伯者,项羽季父也
判断句式6. 孰与君少长
(固定句式 “孰与,,,,”“与,,,,比较,,,,哪一个更,,,,”)7. 所以遣将守关者,备他盗之出入与非常也
---的原因是-----8. 籍何以至此
宾语前置9. 大王来何操? 宾语前置10. 若属皆且为所虏
被动句式11. 军中无以为乐
固定句式 无以:没有用来,,,,的12. 项王未有以应
有以:有用来,,,,的13. 今日之事何如?宾语前置
固定句式 怎么样14. 客何为者
宾语前置15. 沛公之参乘樊哙者也。判断句式16. 何辞为?(“何,,,,为”,表反问的固定句式,可译作“什么,,,,呢”,“为”是语气词。)
范文九:一·祈使句概念:祈使句是用来表示请求、命令、建议或 劝告等的句子。1.肯定的祈使句 1)句型结构为“(be或实义动词)原形+其他部分” Be quiet, please! 请安静! Come in, please! 请进! Get out of here! 滚出去! 2)有时为了加强语气,可以在动词之前加上do, 表示“务必,一定” 一定要按时来。 Do come on time! 一定要小心! Do look out!2.否定的祈使句。 祈使句的否定形式一般是在句首加don't或 never构成。 不要迟到! Don't be late! 不要紧张! Don't be nervous! 不要担心! Don't worry! Never do things by halves. 做事不可马虎。3.其他形式的祈使句。1)以let开头的祈使句。 Let's have a rest! Let's go! Let's start! 2) 以no开始的禁止性祈使句。 禁止停车。 No parking! 禁止吸烟。 No smoking!祈使句除用谓语动词表示外,还可 用名词、副词、动词短语等表示。 如: Help! Patience! Quickly! Hands up!二、感叹句感叹句是用来表达人的特殊情感的句子,可 以表达人的喜、怒、哀、乐等感情色彩。感 叹句常用what或how引导。1·what 引导的感叹句,可分为下列四种 句型:句型1:What+a +读音以辅音开头的形容词 +单数可数名词+陈述句(主+谓)! 例1. (她是个)多么美丽的女孩啊! What a beautiful girl she is! 句型2:What+an +读音以元音开头的形容词 +单数可数名词+陈述句(主+谓)! 例2. (他是个)多么诚实的人啊! What an honest man he is!句型3:What+形容词 +可数名词复数+陈述句(主+谓)! 例3. (这些是)多大的苹果啊!What big apples these are!句型4:What+形容词+ 不可数名词+陈述句(主+谓)! 例4. 多好的天气啊!What fine weather it is!2、How引导的感叹句,可分为下列三种句型 :句型1:How +形容词+陈述句(主+谓)! 例1. 多聪明的小孩啊! How clever the boy is! 句型2:How +副词+陈述句(主+谓)! 例2. 他跑得多快啊! How fast he runs!句型3. How 修饰动词的句型: how+陈述句(主+谓)! 注意:动词不提前。 例3. 我多想当个老师啊!How I want to be a teacher!三、反意疑问句概念:反意疑问句是附在陈述句之后,对所 陈述的事实或观点提出疑问的句子。附加问 句部分要与前面的陈述部分用逗号隔开,句 末用问号。如果陈述部分是肯定结构,附加 问句部分就用否定结构,反之亦然。反义疑问句isn't it 1.It is a funny cow, _______?2.They are pictures,aren't they ______?3.You live in a small town, don't you ________ ?4. LiMing makes lots of friends, doesn't he ________ ?5.Beckham can't play football, can he _______ ?Exercises1)She is here , isn't she ? 2)This is my apple, isn't it ? 3)There are not many birds here , are there ________ ? 4))Let's go to the park, shall we? 5)They donot go to school by bus, do they _________?四、There be 句型1. 定义:There be句型表示某处存在某物或 某人。 2. 结构:(1) There is +单数可数名词/不可数 名词+ 地点状语. (2) There are +复数名词+地点状语.当主语是两个或两个以上的名词时,谓语动 词要与跟它最近的那个名词一致。 eg. 1.There is a bird in the tree. 树上有一只鸟。 2. There are two boys and a girl under the tree. 树下有两个男孩,一个女孩。1. 桌子上有一本书和两支钢笔。 is There _____ a book and two pens on the desk. 2. 钱包里有些钱。 is There ____ some money in the picture. 3. 在吉姆的书包里有一些卡片。 are There _____ some cards in Jim’s bag.There be 句型和have都表示“有”的含义。 区别如下: There be表示“某处存在某物或某人”;have 表示“某人拥有某物/某人”,它表示所有、拥 有关系。 eg. ①He has two sons. 他有两个儿子。 ②There are two men in the office. 办 公室里有两个男人。There be or havehas 1. This desk _____ four legs. 2. There are some books on the desk. ______ 3. Everyone ______ a dictionary in my class. has 4. I _____ a new sweater. has 5. There are some flowers and a desk in the ______ room.
范文十:名词做动词试使斗而才 才 有才能 这里指勇敢善斗杖至百 杖 杖责笼归 笼 用笼子装上于盆而养之 上 放儿涕而去 涕 流泪自名蟹壳青 名 命名细疏其能 疏 陈述裘马扬扬 裘马 穿着皮衣骑着马仙及鸡犬 仙 成仙名词作状语岁征民间 岁 每年市中游侠儿得佳者笼养之 笼 用笼子早出暮归 早 暮 在早上 在晚上取儿藁葬 藁 用草席日与子弟角 日 每天民日贴妇卖儿 日 每天形容词做动词有华阴令欲媚上官 媚 逢迎取悦近抚之 近 走近独是成氏子以蠹贫 贫 受穷以促织富 富 变富使动用法昂其直 昂 使。。。抬高辄倾数家之产 倾 使。。。倾尽而高其直 高 使。。。抬高意动用法成然之 然 认为。。。是对的劣之 劣 认为。。。低劣益其之 以。。。为奇通假字昂其直 直 同“值”价值高其直 直 同“值”价格而翁归 而 同“尔”你的手裁举 裁 同“才”虫跃去尺有咫 有 同“又”翼日进宰 翼 同“翌”特殊句式1.宾语前置不只何词2.定语后置村中少年好事者驯养一虫3.省略句(之 于)岁征(之于)民间因责(之)常供转侧(于)床头成妻具资诣问(之)成妻纳钱(于)案上试使(之)斗而才令以责(之)里正归以(之)示成入(于)石穴中喜置(之于)榻上以(之)塞官责不敢与(之)较又嘱学使俾(之)入邑庠天将以(之)酬长厚者4.判断句此物固非西产邑有成名者5.介词结构后置问者爇香于鼎掭以尖草既而得其尸于井覆之以掌6.固定句式得无教我猎虫所耶
得无。。。耶 莫非。。。吧岂其意至此哉 岂。。。哉 难道。。。吧 阅读详情:

我要回帖

更多关于 not so much as 的文章

随机推荐