这句子怎么理解,asnot so much asof能分析下吗

Liverpool are as much of a mystery as a menace to all rivals in the Champions League.
对于欧洲冠军联赛的所有参赛球队来说,利物浦是一支神秘而又危险的队伍。
He was quite as much of a Rationalist as I am, but he died when I was three years old, and the Court of Chancery decided that I was to have the benefits of a Christian education.
我父亲像我一样是一个十足的理性主义者,只不过他在我三岁那年便过世了,而衡平法院裁定我应当享有获得基督教教育的权益。
For dealmakers, that means China's Commerce Ministry can be as much of a spoiler as the FTC and the EU commission.
对于交易撮合者来说,这意味着中国商务部同样也可能会像联邦贸易委员会和欧盟竞争委员会那样搅局。
News that Pompey have missed another deadline to pay the players' wages is about as much of a shock as hearing that it snowed again yesterday.
最近庞贝军团又传出未能按时发放球员工资的消息,此类消息就跟最近连续不断的大雪消息一样,已经让人们听得耳朵都起茧了。
One fear about making a new vaccine is that traditionally, vaccine production capacity is limited by the number of available eggs. But this may not be as much of a problem as once thought.
新疫苗生产通常的一个忧虑是疫苗生产力会受到蛋数量的限制,不过这个问题可能并没想象中的严重。
But men’s silence about the violence men perpetrate is as much of a problem as the violence itself, ” Bunch says.
但是,男人对施暴后的缄默与暴力本身引发的问题一样(严重)。
Given the gravity of the issue, the notion of paying China to solve its environment problems may not be as much of a nonstarter as it sounds.
鉴于其重要性,给中国付费让其解决自身的环境问题并非听起来那样无稽。
Why these young people are so eager to die—what it is that their life in Japan isn’t giving them—is as much of a mystery as what is happening in Bridgend.
为什么这些年轻人如此渴求死亡,这如同发生于布里真德镇上的一切一样成为一个谜。
As much of a bombshell as Darwin detonated , and as great as his book on evolution is (E.
和达尔文一样可称得上一颗引爆的炸弹的,而且象达尔文关于进化的著作(E。
Reading a blog can become as much of a habit as checking email, a new study looking at readers, rather than bloggers, suggests.
一项着眼于读者而并博客写手的最新研究表明:阅读博客就像查收电子邮件一样日趋成为人们的一个习惯。
It is traditional to light firecrackers and make as much of a din as possible to chase off the evil monster nian.
通常,人们会放鞭炮,制造尽可能大的声响,将怪兽“年”吓跑。
Tom goes out to parties nearly every weekend. I am not as much of a party as Tom.
吉姆几乎每周末都去参加派对,可我不像他是个派对答人。
Black Friday is as much of a ritual as having Thanksgiving dinner.
“黑色星期五”和感恩节晚餐一样成为了一种仪式。
Again, I'm not able to give this as much of a discussion as I would like because I don't want to spend too much time on this.
我要重申的是,我并不打算,进一步讨论这个问题,因为我并不打算在这上面花太多的时间。
In other words it had become as much of a habit as it was ever going to become.
换句话说,要形成一个习惯就得需要这么长时间。
Most Russian experts understand that a U. S. -Russian alliance against China is as much of a nonstarter as a Russian-Chinese alliance against the United States.
大多数俄国专家知道俄中联合对付美国比美俄联合对付中国更有希望。
In the foreign teachers' home countries, teachers and students have a more relaxed attitude towards each other, without as much of a gap as in most schools here.
有别于台湾大部分师生之间相处的隔阂,在许多外籍老师的故乡,老师与学生之间的相处模式是轻松而不拘谨的;
In the foreign teachers' home countries, teachers and students have a more relaxed attitude towards each other, without as much of a gap as in most schools here.
有别于台湾大部分师生之间相处的隔阂,在许多外籍老师的故乡,老师与学生之间的相处模式是轻松而不拘谨的;
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
life in America is as much of a struggle as in any other nation .英语高手帮我分析下这...life in America is as much of a struggle as in any other nation .英语高手帮我分析下这个句子吧,我英语不好,不太懂这个句子,主要是语法方面,意思就不用解释了,主要是句式,语法,那个as much of a struggle as是怎么回事.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
如果我把句子改写为Life in America is a struggle,as much as in any other nation.可能会比较容易明白它的意思和语法.as much as 是成语,意思是“ 一样多”,“一样困难”,.句子是说在美国,生活是一场挣扎,和在其他任何国家一样.
谢谢,那这句子为什么要这么写呢?much 后面又加个of a struggle 。。。
1. of 是冗余的 2. 把 as much ... 放在前面是强调比较,即美国生活难度和其他国家的比较。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码相关词典网站:The Beatles, as many of you are old enough to remember, came from Liverpool.英汉双语例句-生物医药大词典
您现在的位置: >>
The Beatles, as many of you are old enough to remember, came from Liverpool.
中文意思:你们这样年纪的人大多还记得披头士乐队吧, 他们都是利物浦人.
以下为相关句子列表(点击查看,可以看对应的解释):
披头士乐队是六十年代人们崇拜的偶像.
1969年的今天,甲壳虫在伦敦苹果唱片公司的屋顶上举行了最后一次公众表演。但这次即兴演出的音乐会被警察驱散了。
披头士唱片公司推出了该乐队的专辑《随它去吧》的新版本。
霍洛威茨说,甲壳虫乐队以幽默的方式,或许还借助麻醉品的力量来倡导和平与虔诚。
你们这样年纪的人大多还记得披头士乐队吧,他们都是利物浦人.
你们这样年纪的人大多还记得披头士乐队吧, 他们都是利物浦人.
例如,甲壳虫乐队,他们早年的成功大多归功于这些年轻人。
美化运动的工作在图书馆和委员会里多少把我累垮了。
贝德福德的男孩们成长于大萧条时代,29师116团一营A连的年轻人在1930年代参加了国家警卫队,一方面他们是出于社会责任,另一方面更重要的是为了他们接受每月一次和夏季两个星期的训练时支付给他们的每天一元的美元。
蜜蜂王国尤其希望来讲述一下有关如此大批蜜蜂在历史此时死亡的近期新闻。
这是个移动式的开源搜索引擎工具集,使用C开发。它可为创建强大、通用、基于文本的搜索工具提供多个构建块。
你知道它的英文吗?
你知道中文意思吗?
& 生物医药大词典- 自日开始服务
由团队研发这句子怎么理解,as much of能分析下吗_百度知道
这句子怎么理解,as much of能分析下吗
我有更好的答案
尽可能地多实现尽可能地让梦想实现。as much of it .. as he can, it指the dream , as.。梦想不一定全部能实现的
他和你分析不一样,但是我觉得他分析有问题
那这个of怎么解释呢
it可以用两次,糊涂了