“喝粥”宝贝用英语怎么写写?

米粥的海词问答与网友补充:
米粥的相关资料:
米粥&:& ri ...
在&&中查看更多...
相关词典网站:粥用英语怎么说_英语口语
粥用英语怎么说
学习啦【英语口语】 编辑:焯杰 发布时间:
  粥也称糜,是一种把稻米、小米或玉米等粮食煮成的稠糊的食物。粥与中国人的关系,正像粥本身一样,稠粘绵密,相濡以沫;粥作为一种传统食品,在中国人心中的地位更是超过了世界上任何一个民族。那么你知道粥用怎么说吗?下面来学习一下吧。
  粥的英语说法1:
  Porridge
  粥的英语说法2:
  congee
  粥的英语说法3:
  粥的相关短语:
  海产粥 Seafood C seafood porridge
  咸粥 Savoury Porridges
  杂锦粥 Bubur Lambuk
  山药粥 Yam congee
  小麦粥 furmety
  糯米粥 glutinous rice congee
  粥的英语例句:
  1. He's constantly on the phone to his girlfriend being soppy.
  他总是卿卿我我地跟女朋友煲电话粥。
  2. Their room was bare of furniture and they lived off porridge.
  他们家徒四壁,靠喝粥度日。
  3. Oatmeal is a good second best.
  燕麦粥是个不错的第二选择。
  4. They ate a large bowlful of cereal.
  他们吃了一大碗麦片粥。
  5. &Listen,& said Daisy, digging into her oatmeal.
  &听着,&黛西一边大口喝着燕麦粥一边说道。
  6. a bowl of cereal
  一碗麦片粥
  7. They lived frugally off a diet of porridge and lentils.
  他们生活节俭,只吃燕麦粥和小扁豆.
  8. This oatmeal lum if you don't stir it well.
  如果你不好好搅动,麦片粥会结块的.
  9. That oatmeal is so bland that it is tasteless.
  那种燕麦粥平淡无味.
  10. I have hot cereal every day for breakfast.
  我每天早餐吃热麦片粥.
  11. Don't scald your lips in another man's porridge.
  不要在别人的热粥上烫伤你的嘴唇.
  12. She was feeding the baby with porridge.
  她正在给小孩子喂粥.
  13. We had gruel for the breakfast.
  我们早餐吃的是麦片粥.
  14. The porridge is too thick.
  粥熬得太糨了.
  15. The porredge is still warm.
  粥还温和呢.
本文已影响 人
[粥用英语怎么说]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
825人看了觉得好
677人看了觉得好
687人看了觉得好
【英语口语】图文推荐
Copyright & 2006 -
All Rights Reserved
学习啦 版权所有我早餐经常喝粥 的翻译是:I often breakfast porridge 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我早餐经常喝粥
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I often breakfast porridge
正在翻译,请等待...
My breakfast sips gruel frequently
相关内容&a这里的美妙的自然朴实的气氛很类似瑞士 Here wonderful nature simple atmosphere is similar Switzerland very much & a12" Class 600" (RTJ) Neck Thickness 0.375" 12 "类600 " (RTJ)脖子厚度0.375 " & anotice where the light comes into your room, 通知光进入您的室的地方, & a小泉纯一郎就是意大利 Koizumi Junichino is Italy & a有一次,我实在是太虚弱,太累,差点就被甩在后面,但我还是坚持跟上了队伍 Once, I am really too weak, too tired, is almost flung in behind, but I persisted has followed the troop & ayour will always have a special place in my heart 您的意志总有一个特别地方在我的心脏 & a学长与学姐 School leader and study elder sister & a做评论 Makes the commentary & a妩媚娘专用 Charming mother special-purpose & a政治领域中的委婉语往往带有政治意图和政治倾向 In the political domain euphemism often has the political intention and the political orientation & ahavale havale & a这是多余的解释 This is the unnecessary explanation & awork as an archctect 工作作为archctect & aJane has been refused by the university she has applied for 珍妮由她申请的大学拒绝了 & aBenxi city, Liaoning Province xihu District
houshi road No. 1 Benxi市,辽宁省西湖区 houshi路没有。 1 & a没说的以后就别说!我都不知道该怎么办了 Had not said let alone later! I all did not know how should manage & ahow would you like that 怎么您要那 & awho is us 谁是我们 & a她听到这个消息后是什么反应? What does after she hear this news is responded? & aSmall amount of product leakage at the stopper gland 小量的产品漏出在停止者封垫 & a大量的蔬菜帮助保持健康 Massive vegetables help maintenance health & a大舞台上的歌手 In big stage singer & aMy bad boyfriend, you know? Your little liar heart painful.. 我的坏男朋友,您知道? 您的一点说谎者心脏痛苦。 & a为满足每个乘客还要绕路 In order to satisfy each passenger also to have to detour & acan you write in English? 您能否写在英语? & a我觉得你虽然很严厉,但是有时候还是挺和蔼的 I thought you although very severe, but sometimes is very kind & a2.
Explain briefly the following methods of payment: cash in advance, open account, consignment transactions. 2. 简要地解释付款以下方法: 兑现事先,未结清帐户,交托交易。 & aI'M
YOU 我是EATTING怎样您 & a做某事是某人的职责 Makes something is somebody responsibility & aalthough their topics are slightly different,these climate conferences focus on global warming 虽然他们的题目是轻微地不同的,这些气候会议集中于全球性变暖 & aYou are my heroin, I would like to rely on this life, now I know I am too naive ignorance of drugs also has the brink of losing out when I will leave you the bottom line too long in my life I only know that when you came to the lowest I I pull the bottom around you let me shine a new life I owe you a life! 您是我的海洛因,我希望依靠在这生活,我现在知道我是太对药物的天真无知也有边缘丢失,当我在我只知道的我的生活中把您底线留在太长,当您走向最低我我在您附近拉扯底部让我发光我欠您生活的新的生活! & awhat to do when the bag fell of his horse 该做什么,当袋子落他的马 & aever invented 发明 & ade-pixilate depixilate & athe light give off blue light at night 光在晚上释放蓝色光 & a我经常听音乐节目 I listen to music program frequently & aYou said you liked English 您说您喜欢英语 & aThe room was filled with a random selection of furniture The room was filled with a random selection of furniture & ais coming 来临 & aSo I thought that the best way to learn English well is not other method but enjoying learning it. 如此我认为最佳的方式学会英语好是没有其他方法,而是享用学会它。 & ais much more fun 是更多乐趣 & a我与他一样大 I and he are equally big & amy little brother is 20 cm 我的小兄弟是20 cm & aI can't get the pronunciation righ 我不可能得到发音 & a每天喝牛奶对身体好 Every day drinks the milk to be good to the body & awhat have we got? 我们得到了什么? & a真誠的歡迎你下一次的訪問。 Sincere welcome you next time visit. & a你看标志 You look at the symbol & aBut you a bit stingy 但您位心狠 & aSomething is telling me we will never part. 某事从未告诉我我们意志part。 & afix the computer 修理计算机 & a明天崭新的一天,我要奋斗了、 Tomorrow brand-new one day, I must struggle, & a我很关心我的健康 I care about my health very much & a你可能就是我要找的朋友 You are possibly the friend who I must look & a我早餐经常喝粥 My breakfast sips gruel frequently &煮粥的海词问答与网友补充:
煮粥的相关资料:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 宝贝用英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐