我知道的有feel like&doling sth.&
但是在上BETS英语的时候 老师却提到了feel like to do sth
在学校我又问了老师,有没有feel like to do sth这个用法,老师说没有
我想知道有没有这个用法,另外如果有,它们俩的区别是什么?
要详细!!!谢!!!
补充:哪个字典上有写啊??告诉我在哪个字典上?
我查英汉词典没有写这个!
不区分大小写匿名
feel like doing=want to do没有feel like to do这种用法feel like下面是我网上找的关于feel like的用法.一、feel like+名词,意为“觉得好像……”。 It feels like rain soon.好像马上就要下雨了。 二、feel like+物质名词,意为“摸上去像是……”。 1. I'm holding something that feels like a potato. 我拿的东西摸上去像个土豆。2. This kind of brick feels like wood. 这种砖摸起来像木头。 三、feel like+名词/代词,意为“觉得想做……”。 I feel like a rest after the long journey. 长途旅行后我想休息一下。四、feel like+doing,意为“想做……”。 1. I don't feel like walking very much today. 我今天不太想散步。 2. She really feels like having a talk with him about his study at school. 她的确想和他谈一下他在学校的学习情况。 3. I don't feel like eating anything now. 我现在什么都不想吃。 4. Sometimes when I look into the sky, I feel like making a trip somewhere. 当我看天空时,我很想到某个地方旅行。 五、feel like+反身代词,意为“感到舒适;感觉身体好”,like可省略。 1. I'm not feeling myself today. 我今天感觉不舒服。 2. He felt(like)himself after doing exercise. 锻炼之后他感觉很舒服。 六、feel like+从句,意为“觉得好像是……”。 He feels like that he has never been to such a place. 他感觉好像从未到过这样一个地方。
这是查的网页上的,你可以输入feel like,然后到网页上去搜索,可以发现很多相关词条的。
依稀记得一高人老师曾说feel like to do 表示一时的想要 比如 我心情不好 想抽烟 但平时是不抽烟的。。。。feel like doing 比较正常。如果错了 高人别喷我 承受能力低。。。
可能只是在民间口头流传
类似说的方言土语 字典上一般不收录。。
我可以很肯定的回答你:你老师是对的 没有feel like to do sth.只有feel like doing sth.
但是有would like to do sth.
字典上没有写什么?不明白你说的
根据字面上,我的感觉是这样的
感觉像是做某件事情的感觉
感觉喜欢做某件事情
我随便造句,可能会更好的理解。touch the fur of sofa,just feel like touching the fur of tiger.我乱造的句子,触摸这个沙发的毛就像摸老虎毛一样
i feel like to ly on the bed rather than on the floor. 我感觉喜欢躺在床上而不是地板上
呵呵、风趣....
但我想知道 究竟有没有feel like to do 这个用法?
语法真奇妙,估计外教看到这些要晕了
我不知道,,不过我说话的时候满嘴都是语法错误
&我也烦...但是它考试 咋办啊?分不清...(~ o ~)~zZ
考试就用feel like doing吧,考多了那些句子都长差不多,考点就一个。至于以后你爱怎么说就怎么说,
没有feel like to do sth.的用法
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号Grandma: You look sad, Nancy! 1             
Nancy: I don’t know, Grandma.I am tired and
feel like doing nothing.
Grandma: Are you ill?
Nancy: I’m not sure.2           
Grandma: Why don’t you want to go to school?
Nancy: I had an exam last week, but I
failed it.
Grandma:3           you have worked
hard I know. You were just unlucky. And one exam doesn’t mean all.
Nancy: But I’m afraid mum and dad will 4             me.
Grandma: They won’t. All you should do is to
keep on working hard.
Nancy: I will. Believe me.
Grandma: Come on! Try the apple pie I made
for you.
Nancy:5              That’s my
favourite.
1用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)
true,&& kind,&& say,&& much,&&
invite,&& you,& instead&& polite,&&
When someone asks you to do something you do
not feel like doing, what should you do? It’s a good idea to say “no” at this time. It’s better to spend more time on some useful &&1&
&.However, you may worry others will think you impolite or& 2&
. What should you do? Here are some tips that may help you.
It is OK to make up white lies. That doesn’t mean you are
dishonest. &&3& &, it may make both you and the
other person pleased and comfortable.
When &&4& &to a
party or some other events that you do not want to take part in, you can say, “No, but thanks for
the invitation. That’s very kind of you.” In this way you can not only refuse&
5& but make the person who invited you feel comfortable.
When you don’t want to lie, just tell the &&6&&&
. You may say like this, “I want to spend more time on myself,& 7& I’ve decided to say‘no’to these
activities.” In this way, people will see that you respect yourself,
and as a result they’ll also pay you& 8& respect.
My last suggestion is to just do it. You may
feel uncomfortable at first, but this is not the reason for &&9&
&“no”.
Never make anything more complicated (复杂的)than it is.
Feel proud of &&10& &for
being strong enough to say “no”.
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)so,&
activityWhen someone asks you to do something you do not feel like doing, what should you do? It’s a good idea to say “no” at this time. It’s better to spend more time on some useful &&1&&.However, you may worry others will think you impolite or& 2& . What should you do? Here are some tips that may help you.It is OK to make up white lies. That doesn’t mean you are dishonest. &&3&&, it may make both you and the other person pleased and comfortable.When &&4&&to a party or some other events that you do not want to take part in, you can say, “No, but thanks for the invitation. That’s very kind of you.” In this way you can not only refuse& 5&but make the person who invited you feel comfortable.When you don’t want to lie, just tell the &&6&&& . You may say like this, “I want to spend more time on myself,& 7&I’ve decided to say‘no’to these activities.” In this way, people will see that you respect yourself, and as a result they’ll also pay you& 8&respect. My last suggestion is to just do it. You may feel uncomfortable at first, but this is not the reason for &&9&&“no”. Never make anything more complicated (复杂的)than it is. Feel proud of &&10&&for being strong enough to say “no”.
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文通顺、正确、连贯(每个单词限用一次)so,&
activityWhen someone asks you to do something you do not feel like doing, what should you do? It’s a good idea to say “no” at this time. It’s better to spend more time on some useful &&1&&.However, you may worry others will think you impolite or& 2& . What should you do? Here are some tips that may help you.It is OK to make up white lies. That doesn’t mean you are dishonest. &&3&&, it may make both you and the other person pleased and comfortable.When &&4&&to a party or some other events that you do not want to take part in, you can say, “No, but thanks for the invitation. That’s very kind of you.” In this way you can not only refuse& 5&but make the person who invited you feel comfortable.When you don’t want to lie, just tell the &&6&&& . You may say like this, “I want to spend more time on myself,& 7&I’ve decided to say‘no’to these activities.” In this way, people will see that you respect yourself, and as a result they’ll also pay you& 8&respect. My last suggestion is to just do it. You may feel uncomfortable at first, but this is not the reason for &&9&&“no”. Never make anything more complicated (复杂的)than it is. Feel proud of &&10&&for being strong enough to say “no”.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!feel like doing和feel like to do有什么区别?
纪桑夏8657
feel like doing=want to do没有feel like to do这种用法feel like下面是我网上找的关于feel like的用法.一、feel like+名词,意为“觉得好像……”.It feels like rain soon.好像马上就要下雨了.二、feel like+物质名词,意为“摸上去像是……”.1.I'm holding something that feels like a potato.我拿的东西摸上去像个土豆.2.This kind of brick feels like wood.这种砖摸起来像木头.三、feel like+名词/代词,意为“觉得想做……”.I feel like a rest after the long journey.长途旅行后我想休息一下.四、feel like+doing,意为“想做……”.1.I don't feel like walking very much today.我今天不太想散步.2.She really feels like having a talk with him about his study at school.她的确想和他谈一下他在学校的学习情况.3.I don't feel like eating anything now.我现在什么都不想吃.4.Sometimes when I look into the sky,I feel like making a trip somewhere.当我看天空时,我很想到某个地方旅行.五、feel like+反身代词,意为“感到舒适;感觉身体好”,like可省略.1.I'm not feeling myself today.我今天感觉不舒服.2.He felt(like)himself after doing exercise.锻炼之后他感觉很舒服.六、feel like+从句,意为“觉得好像是……”.He feels like that he has never been to such a place.他感觉好像从未到过这样一个地方.是否可以解决您的问题?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
feel like doing,想要做某事feel like to do的说法是错的下面是feel like其他用法一、feel like+名词,意为“觉得好像……”。 It feels like rain soon.好像马上就要下雨了。 二、feel like+物质名词,意为“摸上去像是……”。 1. I'm holding somet...
只有feel like doing这个词组,意思是想去做某事;
没有 feel like to do 这种用法。到是有:like to do sth 是偶尔一次的行为,而这个like doing sth 是长期性的行为
扫描下载二维码短语feel like doing sth中feel和like都是动词对吗?
小煞爱尔137
不是,feel 是动词,like 在这里是介词.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
貌似不能这么表达,要么feel,要么like吧。
介词的意思是 像 ,前面有系动词,如be、feel,后面接名词或名词性动词,如doing;
feel like+doing,意为“想做……”。feel 和like都是动词,前者是感官动词。
扫描下载二维码feel like doing和 feel like to do 的区别稍微简单点说哈我记得好像一个是人做主语 一个物做主语~
feel like doing=want to do没有feel like to do这种用法feel like下面是我网上找的关于feel like的用法.一、feel like+名词,意为“觉得好像……”.It feels like rain soon.好像马上就要下雨了.二、feel like+物质名词,意为“摸上去像是……”.1.I'm holding something that feels like a potato.我拿的东西摸上去像个土豆.2.This kind of brick feels like wood.这种砖摸起来像木头.三、feel like+名词/代词,意为“觉得想做……”.I feel like a rest after the long journey.长途旅行后我想休息一下.四、feel like+doing,意为“想做……”.1.I don't feel like walking very much today.我今天不太想散步.2.She really feels like having a talk with him about his study at school.她的确想和他谈一下他在学校的学习情况.3.I don't feel like eating anything now.我现在什么都不想吃.4.Sometimes when I look into the sky,I feel like making a trip somewhere.当我看天空时,我很想到某个地方旅行.五、feel like+反身代词,意为“感到舒适;感觉身体好”,like可省略.1.I'm not feeling myself today.我今天感觉不舒服.2.He felt(like)himself after doing exercise.锻炼之后他感觉很舒服.六、feel like+从句,意为“觉得好像是……”.He feels like that he has never been to such a place.他感觉好像从未到过这样一个地方.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
只有feel like doing sth. 喜欢做某事,后者不对。
那是feel like to sth么?反正记得貌似有个差不多滴?
你说的是would like to do sth.(想要做某事)吗?
不是 就记得确实是feel like 的两个~
可是feel like可以加名词、代词、动名词和从句,就是不加不定式to do呀~
http://user./
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 feel doing 的文章

随机推荐