waiting for reviewme有没有错误...

waiting for me有没有错误?waiting for me有没有语法错误?还是说成wait for me?
印度奶茶1b1
没错.进行时.My friends are waiting for me to go shopping with them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没错,如:She said that she would always be there waiting for me.
扫描下载二维码I know someone in the world is waiting for me.这句话有语法错误麽?请指出并提供修改.
也不是完全错误.只是加上一个that就更好了.I know that someone in the world is waiting for me.请及时采纳,多谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I know someone in the world who is waiting for me
没有错。know的宾语从句。意思:我知道,世界上有某个人在等着我。不懂追问。
扫描下载二维码急找here waiting for me急找一首歌女的唱的就记得歌词好像是 she told me waiting here for me,monday.fantasin不知道有没有听错 - -
Sarah Connor This song is about MariaA close friend of mineWho lost herself in drugsShe told me to wait for herBut guess what...She never came backAnd I'm still waitingShe told me:Wait 'til you hear from meMonday,Tuesday it won't beWednesday,Thursday we will seeIf only you can wait babyWait 'til you here from meFriday use your fantasySaturday you got over meIf only you can wait babyShe was called Maria and she really was a friendI remember when we were walking hand in handShe was telling me that she understandsAll the world and every thrill by taking little pillsSo she was trying everything and moreAlcohol and speed,coke and weed and tried to scoreTragedy:she didn't feel much better than beforeSo she got away here quick to find a better kickNever let it - wanna find herCan't forget it - to remind herShe's my sister - wanna tell herHow I miss her - she told meWait 'til you hear from meMonday,Tuesday it won't beWednesday,Thursday we will seeIf only you can wait babyWait 'til you here from meFriday use your fantasySaturday you got over meIf only you can wait babyWait - don't call you've got toWait 'til you hear from meWait - that's all you've got towait...她的LOVE IS COLOR-BLIND也很好听.推荐.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码DSP C6743 UART BOOT为什么在上电后用串口助手可以收到BOOTME,但在UART BOOT HOST里若勾选Wait for BOOTME却出现错误:(AIS Parse): Waiting for BOOTME... (power on or reset target now) - C6000(TM)单核 - 德州仪器在线技术支持社区
DSP C6743 UART BOOT为什么在上电后用串口助手可以收到BOOTME,但在UART BOOT HOST里若勾选Wait for BOOTME却出现错误:(AIS Parse): Waiting for BOOTME... (power on or reset target now)
发表于1年前
<input type="hidden" id="hGroupID" value="31"
(File IO): Read 5940 bytes from file G:\DSP\MEMS3\flash_SPI\sdram\Debug\11.bin.&br>(Serial Port): Opening COM1 at 115200 baud...&br>(AIS Parse): Read magic word 0x.&br>(AIS Parse): Waiting for BOOTME... (power on or reset target now)&br>(Serial Port): Read error! (The operation has timed out.)&br>(AIS Parse): Read invalid BOOTME string.&br>(AIS Parse): Boot aborted.&br>(Serial Port): Closing COM1.&/p>&div style=&clear:&>&/div>" />
DSP C6743 UART BOOT为什么在上电后用串口助手可以收到BOOTME,但在UART BOOT HOST里若勾选Wait for BOOTME却出现错误:(AIS Parse): Waiting for BOOTME... (power on or reset target now)
此问题尚无答案
All Replies
举人1320分
(File IO): Read 5940 bytes from file G:\DSP\MEMS3\flash_SPI\sdram\Debug\11.bin.(Serial Port): Opening COM1 at 115200 baud...(AIS Parse): Read magic word 0x.(AIS Parse): Waiting for BOOTME... (power on or reset target now)(Serial Port): Read error! (The operation has timed out.)(AIS Parse): Read invalid BOOTME string.(AIS Parse): Boot aborted.(Serial Port): Closing COM1.
You have posted to a forum that requires a moderator to approve posts before they are publicly available.
榜眼32281分
你好,请问是谁的板子,在用串口工具查看的时候,看是不是BOOTME前面有个其它信号或0之类的。
另外,也可以不断电情况下,手动复位芯片看是否也会有同样问题。
You have posted to a forum that requires a moderator to approve posts before they are publicly available.sister!please wait for me!
有愛军团27
妹妹/姐姐,劳驾等等我.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
姐姐,等我
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 waiting for review 的文章

随机推荐